When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open

She sighed softly as she reached her home. She looked about, seeing no demons in sight at the moment. Sighing with relief, she then got to wondering where the others had gone off to. She was worried about them, now, and shook her head.

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander

He made no sound as he too flew. He found an area to hide in, near to Alexander and keeping the King, Angel Queen, and captive Angel in sight. Shaking his head, he wondered why someone else could not have been there king...He might very well have like them better, then...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Tue May 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Sabidono | The Demon King | Forest | Serendipity, Taighlare
Sabidono was unfazed by her stares, maintaining his perhaps overly pleasant demeanor. "Your opinions of me aside, would you have preferred I let her fall?" He extended his arms forward in a gesture obviously meant as an offer to take the wounded angel. The necklace pulsed again and while nothing was shown on his face he understood this as a response from his scout. "Best not leave your fate to luck, Queen Taighlare, common wisdom sides that with the devil." While the narrowing of his eyes would have likely gone unnoticed in any other situation he was aware that she had not looked away. The wise decision, were he to give her that much credit.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Tue May 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Taighlare -- Queen of Angels -- Tags: Serendipity, Sabidono

Honestly, his whole aura irked the woman to no end. Not that one could physically see that, besides the spite and sarcasm she dished out. Very un-queen like, she chastised herself. The queen kept her icy gaze on the demon, mulling over his words. Her stiff fist relaxed slightly at Seren's silent pleads for help. Ai furrowed her brows before meeting Sabidono's gaze once more. "Can you really blame me? I mean, enslaving your own people to slaughter my people?" she quipped. The corner of her mouth curved into a half-smirk. "Do not call me for a naive child, King Sabidono. I don't know what game you're trying to weave, though while it's unfortunate it was you of all people that caught her. I'm glad she didn't fall." She frowned at this mentally, thanking Sabidono was the last thing she even imagining having to do. Her wings fluttered slightly in hesitation as she approached closer to collect the wounded angel from the demon. Quickly, she did back away once Serendipity was securely in her arms. Her blue and violet eyes found the king's narrowing gaze. "I suppose it is good I don't believe in Lady Luck then. My fate is my own and no other's," she replied, raising a brow.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue May 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Demon King~Angel Queen//Crush;;Open
Serendipity trembled a little. When she was safely in the queens arms she was able to pull her wings in front of her. Her hands let off a light golden glow. The cuts on her wings slowly closed, turning to light pink scars. Although still sore, she could fly. She thanked the queen and hovered behind her. Blood still stained her wings but she would clean them later.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander hovered silently in hiding. When the angel was returned to her Queen he let out a silent sigh of relief before muttering to himself. "What are you planning King...?"
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open

She sighed softly as she reached her home. She looked about, seeing no demons in sight at the moment. Sighing with relief, she then got to wondering where the others had gone off to. She was worried about them, now, and shook her head.

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander

He watched the Angel Queen, as she retrieved her subject from Sabidono. He actually felt a bit of relief wash over him, when the two were away from the Demon King. Shaking his head, he glanced over in Alexander's direction. He then quickly returned his attention to the scene unfolding before them. He wondered what the Queen would do, hoping nothing led up to all out war, again...

(Urg, Adonis needs a crush...A cute one
Also, I actually may make another female, not sure )
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue May 09, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue May 09, 2017 4:19 pm

⇝ Sage
⇝ Nonbinary, they/them
⇝ 'Cursed' Demon
⇝ Born with a strong will a bit beyond that of your usual demon, Sage can really only be considered 'half-cursed'- While they are incapable of going against Sabidono's direct orders, much of their personality and thoughts are intact. They despise him with a burning passion, much of that stemming from the fact that he killed their father to get his hands on them in the first place, but bound to him as they are, they are unable to act against him. On their own, while mischievous and often focusing less on what's 'right' and more on what's 'fun', they are hardly malicious in nature. Though it's sometimes hard to tell through the chaos they had been known to cause back before Sabidono truly took power. Now, that rarely shines through at all. They have duties to attend to at the command of the king, after all.
⇝ No Crush

{{Any good king needs a follower or two to command, yeah~?}}
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue May 09, 2017 4:23 pm

(Accepted)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Jasevelle has a ref now, dork boy is getting his, will have to post them to my forms tomorrow though)
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Wed May 10, 2017 12:35 am

Sabidono | The Demon King | Forest -> Castle | Serendipity, Taighlare, Sage
Any expression that had been on Sabidono's face faded. He had clearly managed to get under her skin and the way her emotions flared with everything she said made that much obvious. "Naive? Of course not, no one can afford to be in times such as these." He pushed himself backward with his wings, the beginnings of a smirk on his face. "Though I have found myself curious about something as of late. It has been said that all demons were first angels who fell from grace. I wonder then, what could have caused such a fall?" His tail swished lightly, the rosaries adorning it seemed to crackle for a moment, though whether this was because they were holding something back or failing to do so wasn't readily apparent. "Something to be cautious of, Queen Taighlare." With that he turned and flew back towards his own castle.

Once he landed and walked inside he dismissed the others from his throne room. He snapped his fingers, the sound echoing in the empty hall as this hastened his personal favorite of his servants to his side. He offered no greeting to Sage when they appeared, only looking at them expressionless and speaking in a monotone, his usual charisma deemed wasted on the recipient. "Bring me the Queen's girl." He commanded.
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed May 10, 2017 12:59 am

Sage :: Nonbinary :: Demon :: -Sabidono
No sooner had they appeared- summoned from some corner of the castle that they had been irritably pacing because they weren't stupid enough to think they'd get much of a break from him- than their tail started twitching back and forth with an aggravated energy they could not fully contain but had no true outlet for. This could only be bad, and they were not disappointed by the command. The instant the words left the king's mouth, they grit their teeth. Of course he wanted them to do this, to kidnap a four year old child. To think he might have literally any type of boundaries would have been a foolish dream that likely anyone who had met him even once would have tossed to the wind instantly. "Yes, my king. At once." They forced out, the sarcasm they so dearly wanted to inject into the title only just contained by the magic that bound them to him and their own self-preservation.

Malpercio :: Male :: Demon :: -Alice
A voice, originating from a short distance away, drew Malpercio's attention away from his book and prompted him to sit up from where he was lying on the grass. A small fox was the first thing to come into view for the demon, followed quickly by the girl, obviously an angel by her wings, who seemed very intent on catching the creature. Or, presumably, whatever happened to be hanging from its mouth, he couldn't quite tell. "Ah..." He wasn't entirely sure how to handle this situation, angels tended to be wary of demons these days and he certainly hadn't expected on to end up this close to his home, let alone chasing a creature that had apparently stolen something from them. "Do you... need help?" He raised his voice slightly to be heard as he rose to his feet.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me