The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:06 am

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

The man asked for a demonstration, os he really shouldn't be so surprised when Timothy reaches out and touches him, but he jumps a bit anyways. Then the change happens and...Cyrill blinks. And blinks again. His eyes go wide and he gasps, leaning forward to press his hand to the cheek of...Well, Timothy, but he looked just like him! "That's so cool..." He whispers, eyes wide.

Emilia Stein.18.Crystal Model

Emilia hates being interrupted, and she just pulled off a magic trick so when this new dude steps in she glares daggers at him before turning away from Sparky the boy wonder to lean against the wall again, a picture of nonchalance. "What, Flash Gordon, here? no, I just met him today. Right now. About...Five seconds ago." She purposefully misunderstands the question just to be annoying. Her sarcastic tone of voice makes that pretty clear, but she likes being difficult. "And, like, I wouldn't call him a man, like what are you, dude, twelve?"
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:03 am

cocogerber13 wrote:
Heidi//17//assistance//tags: Open

The girl was on her way back from hanging out at her friend's house, walking because a. It was a nice day, and b. Because she didn't have to go far as she was hoping to head for the local park. She had a small backpack sling over her shoulder with some cards and some general art supplies. Heidi had originally planned to go back to her house but figured that her parents would make her start her homework if she did, and the park really was usually a pretty peaceful place. Stepping into the grass off of the main sidewalk, the blonde wandered over to a bench. The flower petals that had been on the seat were pushed away by an invisible force, aka Heidi's extra helpers. With the small dillema taken take of, she sat down and put her bag on the ground at her feet. As soon as she did, however, a ball that someone had been kicking around flew towards her and she looked up just as it had been knocked away. It was times like this that she was grateful for hands having a sort of mind of their own- she just hoped that no one saw the strange occurrence happen.

cocogerber13 wrote:Kokyu//17//"ghost"//tags: Geda, Connor

The boy tensed and moved back in surprise, his shoulderblades brushing bricks as he pinned himself against the wall. It was a good defensive position if something happened, and he wasn't at risk if he used his power. "What- who the heck?" Kokyu gasped, looking in confusion where the voice came from. It certainly wasn't from the husky this time, and the blond's startle had made the border collie whirl around and bark again from where he was standing. "What's going on?" Kokyu's voice raised slightly, trying to cover his fear though his voice wavered.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aito (2), Kotaro (4)

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:04 am

| Kotaro Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Nameless Office Building |
| Tags: Emilia, Austin | Mentions: None |

"Oh shut up already..." Kotaro groaned as he tried to keep himself calm, mostly by bringing his gaze up to the sky and counting the clouds for a few seconds before looking back at the blue haired girl. "Just show me already!"/color] The blonde waited as patiently as he could to see something amazing. Before he had a chance to even react on time, the girl plucked a strand of his hair off of him, making him jump in confusion. He was much use to people pulling on his hair, so having someone pull a strand wasn't painful...more weird if anything. Kotaro seemed almost stuck in a trance as he stared at the hair in her hand, before the strand turned into a...crystal. [color=#FFBF40]"Woah..." The blonde whispered with round eyes. "Th-That's...that's so cool!" He couldn't help but give a smile filled with amusement as he seemed to enjoy the demonstration the girl gave. Before he had a chance to state his curiosity and amusement about the girl's ability, some other stranger, literally came out of nowhere, asking them a question. "H-Huh?" Kotaro stuttered as he unconsciously shuffled a little closer to the blur haired girl; probably since he was a little more familiar with her than the other. What...what was this guy talking about? Man? The blonde remained quiet, that is, until the girl continued with her snarky comments. "Hey, I'm sixteen!" He barked, clenching his teeth. "Oh, and my name is Kotaro for goodness sake! Enough with the nicknames!" He hissed, folding his arms in the process.

| Aito Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Outside |
| Tags: Leeo | Mentions: None |

"Ah! Mr. Kitty!" Aito gasped, realizing what he did. But,of course he had no time to think about it...Mr. Kitty needed help! Grateful for the training he got with learning how to wield Kotaro, the boy broke out into a quick sprint, making his way below the falling animal in a matter of seconds. He brought his hands out and stumbled around, trying to make sure that he wouldn't accidentally drop him in the process. Fortunately, Aito managed to catch the cat with ease, however, the blonde was breathing heavily. "Oh dear, you really scared me Mr. Kitty..." He mumbled softly as he was now cradling the cat lightly. "Are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head faintly. Of course he couldn't understand the animal, but asking couldn't hurt, right?
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:07 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
"Well, let me see..." She thought for a second, genuinely not sure where to go. She'd been planning on spending the day walking around aimlessly and pick pocketing who she could, but she obviously couldn't say that. "How about the park? I find it's always a nice place to relax, plus I noticed it isn't that busy there today."

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda, Kokyu
He barked eagerly, running in a circle for a moment before he padded towards the other dog and sniffed him, his tongue hanging out for a second. "I like your smell!" Connor yipped, barely being able to hold back the instincts that came with this form. He wanted to continue to play with the dog, but the cry of Geda jolted him, causing his eyes to dart towards where he heard the voice. Running in front of the space to block it off from Kokyu, he growled quietly. "Back off! My friend doesn't want to be seen right now!" Then his face relaxed as he sat down on the spot, panting as he watched Kokyu with slight uncertainty.

Jasmine Church | Female | 25 | Pansexual | Sensory Control | Tag: Open
The task of finding stories interesting enough to write about was a lot more difficult than she had expected. Just nothing seemed to be happening these days! Jasmine sighed as he leaned back on the bench she was sat on, glancing her eyes across the park as she watched a group of kids playing football. She didn't particularly like the sport herself, but she was so bored that it was better than nothing. A lollipop was in her mouth, the space around her giving off the smell of strawberries if anyone were to be within 10 meters of her.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:21 am

Austin Y. Hurricane

"Tsk-" he clicks his tongue. This girl probably didn't grow up with parents using a tongue like that. "He didn't go into full detail when he randomly appeared in front of my house," he says a bit quieter, seeing if he could get a bit more detail on where to find the man so he can explain how to use his powers. He's only done little to none with his alchemy skills and he isn't in the mood to go to a cemetery in the middle of the day. "I was wondering if you knew how to find him." He ignores the younger boy, since it didn't seem like he was much help.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:46 am

Emilia Stein.18.Crystal Model

"Emilia Stein. You may recognise me from various billboards around the city. No need to applaud." The words are arrogant, but it seems Emilia only has one tone of voice and that is sass. Still, she spends a moment posing as if people are taking pictures. "And since you're abilities are about the same as sticking a fork in a toaster, I'm gonna skip over that name drop and keep calling you Sparky." In a more childish act, she sticks out her tongue at Kotaro, then turns back to Mr. Manners. "Look, Lou Sir Esquire, we don't know anything about Moonlight Mcgee, other than he apparently has nothing better to do than throw around powers like he's some sort of talkshow host. So you can just scurry off and leave me and Mr. Pikachu here alone." Despite the fact that she's been insulting him since the moment they met, Emilia slings an arm around Kotaro's shoulders and glares at the man she is sassing. Can't go back now, Kotaro, she's claimed you as a friend.

(oh **** i'm still having too much fun with the sass. this is bad. stop me)
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:53 am

Kokyu//17//"ghost"//tags: Geda, Connor

The teenager almost fell back at Connor's sudden appearance but was quickly steadied by Trico now standing behind him. "I'm sorry, but what-" as Kokyu looked over to see the source of the voice, he stopped when he heard it coming from the husky. "-are you? What's going on?" The blonde straightened his stance but didn't come any closer. The confusion of the situation was making his control over his own powers flicker, though the only thing that might have been visible was the air starting to pick up a bit around him. The border collie's mouth was still open in a doggy grin as he stood behind his owner, Connor's growl from earlier perking his ears. He barked again.

(Do you want Jasmine and Heidi to run into each other?)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 am

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

He continued his soft humming, more so for himself then really anything. He blinked back at Cyrill, as Cyrill blinked at him. He squeaked when the other male touched his cheek. He felt his cheeks heat up faintly, and shook his head. "T...Thank you." he said, as he turned back to himself now.

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor, Kokyu

The blue eyed boy whimpered when Kokyu reacted how he did. He covered his mouth, d sure that he wasn't going to slip up like that again...Shaking his head, he trembled visibly, well it would have been if anyone could actually see him. Shaking his head, he looked at the husky, when the husky moved in front of him. Not really thinking about what he was doing, he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around the dog, muttering into his fur. "I don't like this...I don't like it...Don't like being sneaked up on..."

[XD TO clarify, he thinks Kokyu was sneaking up on them. If he was, then alright. If he wasn't, Geda doesn't know that. Or rather, can't seem to realize it]

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)

Tia Serenity~ 21~ Female~ Pansexual (?)~ 'Kira'~ Open

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.

Leoo- Looks 18~ Male~ Bi, but likes guys more~ Cat with human shift power, 2 tails~ Aito

The little blonde and white cat purred as he ran along the wall. His tail flicked back and forth happily, as he felt so free up here, or even just outside in general. He mewed to himself, blinking at the sun as he looked up at it. He squeaked, giving a near yelp as a voice below startled him. As he turned to look at the human calling to him, he missed a step, and felt his paws slip, yelping for real now as he fell from the wall...

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Floating, eerie singing-

Wip

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Open/Edie

Wip

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)-

Wip
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:19 am

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda, Kokyu
He was about to speak back to Kokyu, when he felt the touch of Geda from behind, making his ears droop and he nuzzled him comfortingly, giving his face a soft lick as his tail swayed gently at his side. "I'm sure he didn't mean too..." He Connor whined, before looking forward towards Kokyu. "Right?"

(@cocogerber, Heidi can meet her if you want,
I don't mind ^.^)
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aito (2), Kotaro (5)

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 am

| Kotaro Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Nameless Office Building |
| Tags: Emilia, Austin | Mentions: None |

Kotaro felt his face scrunch up a bit when the girl finally said her name. Emilia...it was that model that Aito liked to talk about.
"Oh...so this is who he was talking about..." The boy mumbled to himself before looking back to Emilia and rolling his eyes. "Don't worry, I wouldn't do that even if I did care about what you did for a living." He answered truthfully, only to furrow his brows at the blue haired girl's response. "DON'T compare me to a stupid toaster!" The blonde growled as a few sparks of electricity sparked under him before dissipating. He didn't even seem that upset about the nicknames anymore, but more of being put on the same level as a toaster. As Emilia placed her arm over his shoulders, Kotaro could only grimace, regretting even stopping to talk to this girl, before looking up at the stranger and reluctantly nodding in agreement to what Emilia said earlier. "Yeah, you'd probably have to wait for another purple moon to see him around again...but that's dangerous." He said slowly.

[sorry, i can't do it. It's funny to react to xD]

Killua Godspeed <3 wrote:
| Aito Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Outside |
| Tags: Leeo | Mentions: None |

"Ah! Mr. Kitty!" Aito gasped, realizing what he did. But,of course he had no time to think about it...Mr. Kitty needed help! Grateful for the training he got with learning how to wield Kotaro, the boy broke out into a quick sprint, making his way below the falling animal in a matter of seconds. He brought his hands out and stumbled around, trying to make sure that he wouldn't accidentally drop him in the process. Fortunately, Aito managed to catch the cat with ease, however, the blonde was breathing heavily. "Oh dear, you really scared me Mr. Kitty..." He mumbled softly as he was now cradling the cat lightly. "Are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head faintly. Of course he couldn't understand the animal, but asking couldn't hurt, right?
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me