What I Wish

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What I Wish

Postby silverlightcs » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:02 am

| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |
Lynn looked up at Yue and smiled. She went along with the other female and laughed a little as she moved down to sit by the water. The girl ran her fingers though the flowing liquid as it ran though the stream. Looking up at them, she wondered if she should try out her power or not. Figuring it was the best time to, she focused on the clear blue water, deciding she'd try to make some of it rise up. A few drops began coming, but not too much. She was a bit disappointed that she couldn't do more, but she guessed she would have to practice before mastering it.

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Open |
Akemi walked into the cafe, walking through the busy area. She ordered some food after taking a moment to "look' at everything. The female smiled a bit as she could read every small sign and see everything. She wanted to try out this ability of hers, as she wasn't sure exactly what it was, but she had to eat at some point. Sensing an open seat, she went to sit down, waiting. She recognised some of the people nearby, but the two she knew the best seemed to already be in a conversation- she didn't want to interrupt.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:06 am

| Eu | Female | See page 1 for form | In Cafe | Tags: Open |

Eu:
I am ok, what about you?

I write quickly in okay handwriting. Once again I turn the notebook around to show him what I wrote. I continue eating my cupcake, the sugary sweet icing fills my mouth.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:46 am

Name:
Willow Fox

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:
Willow is a generally quiet guy. He most likely won't start a conversation with anyone due to his quietness. It is not that he dislikes being social, he just tends to over think everything. Most people would say what is on their mind while Willow will filter his words. Despite his quiet appearance Willow can be sarcastic, sassy and full of jokes. These jokes can escalate quickly and can sometimes be offensive to the opposite party. Willow does this to check what his limits are with that particular person. In short he's a quiet, kind hearted jokester who loves to listen.

History:
Without going in depth Willow had a cliché background. Both of his parents were murdered at a party they were attending which left Willow alone. After none of his relatives adopted him, he was sent to a orphanage. The orphanage was normal although the area it was situated in was rough. This awakened the sassy side of Willow's personality would could be very defensive at times. After turning 18 he left the orphanage and found himself a job pretty quickly which was working at a pet shot. In his free time Willow also volunteered at an animal shelter.

Other:
n/a

What You Did:
While coming home from volunteering at his local animal shelter, Willow witnessed a woman getting violated. The woman herself appeared to have been walking her dog and possibly took the alleyways as a short cut home. Once Willow seen this he confronted the two men who were violating and abusing the woman. When they both became abusive towards Willow, he knocked them unconscious. After the two men were fast asleep Willow took the woman to the hospital to find out that she was almost beaten to death. This was a shock to Willow who was caring for the Woman's dog while she recovered.

Wish
To be able to understand and communicate with animals.
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 pm

_Konata_ wrote:| Karma | Male | See page 1 for form | Standing by a tree | Tags: Nagisa |

Karma: I step out of my house onto the street, I see Nagisa sitting under a tree. I approach him. "Hi Nagisa." I say. I amuse myself as I watch him try to pull a pencil out of him long, thick, pale blue hair.
(Can't think of anything to write)

X3
Nagisa//Male//17//Tags; Karma
He looked over to see Karma, great, just great as he saw the amusement in the red-heads eyes. "Hey Karma," as Nagisa was finally able to untie his pencil out of his hair. "What do you want now? Throw me a dress and wearing it infront of the girls?" he said in a flat expression.
//man, I did not see karmas post xc!//
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:51 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏᴜᴇ
☙☙☙☙☙☙~☪~❧❧❧❧❧❧
Female , 16 , Bisexual , Sleep

"Alright! I'm trusting you Paris!" I say brightly as I giggle dropping to the floor rolling down the hill into the water. I land with a giant splash water spraying everywhere. This truly was fun. I feel the water seeping into all my clothes, but that can't even stop my happiness right now.

ᴀʟᴇᴄᴋ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟~☬~✟✟✟✟✟✟✟
Male , 17 , Heterosexual , Protection

"Fine, thank you. How's that cupcake?" I ask the female stealing some of her frosting with my finger popping it into my mouth. It tasted pretty sweet and it was a nice little treat.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Paris|15|Female|Remembrance|Tags: Yue, Lynn
I laugh as Yue rolls into the water. "Need a hand getting out?" I ask, still chuckling.

((peria, I like the character, but everyone is supposed to be living at the same end of the same street. Unless... Idea!! The Orphanage is a small building that sits part 3/4 of the way down the street!! Brilliant!! Willow is accepted!!!))

((Everyone, to accommodate the background of peria's character, there is an orphanage 3/4 of the way down the street. Meaning it's closer to the characters' houses than the entrance to the street.))
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

miki ala talok

Postby vixen; » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:32 pm

vixen; wrote:
      name: miki ala talok
      sexuality: hetero
      power: fire proof, able to set herself on fire
      personality: a sweet and loving thing, she makes her own way and tries to help others... or that's who she was. ever since the car wreck, she has been colder, more determined to stay protected and unharmed. she guards herself without regard for those around her.
      history: she was born with two strong wings, they were never damaged and served her well. she grew up in a happy home with a loving family that praised her for her differences. when she was fifteen she witnessed a car wreck and ran to help those trapped inside. she pulled out a small child, around the age of five, but was unable to go back though the others were helped. but her wing was injured in the car fire, the gentle feathers caught fire and burned quickly. her left wing was ruined, the feathers were turned to ash and miki was devastated by her wing. she became aloof and cold
      other: her wings
      what you did: saved someone from a car wreck
      wish: make me a phoenix

i finished her form!
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alexander foster green

Postby vixen; » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:50 pm

vixen; wrote:
      name: alexander foster green
      sexuality: hetero
      power: electrokinesis - ability to mental/physically control the movement of electric fields or currents
      personality: he's a gentle soul that doesn't do much. he prefers to be lazy and to use his power to turn the t.v on or off, or to turn on the lights without having to leave a chair. he rarely angers, but when he does it's electric. he can cause power outages or even electrical storms.
      history: he grew up in a small town, his home was located next to a large electric sign, the hum of the electricity could always be heard and this stayed with him for years. he grew older and moved away from the small town. he found love and a burning building. once his building caught on fire, his girlfriend trapped inside; alex rushed into the building and pulled her out. that is how he got his wish. unfortunately, his girlfriend died because of the smoke and heat of the fire.
      what you did: saved his girlfriend from a burning building
      wish: i want to be electric

i finished his form!!
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:00 pm

((Both accepted! Welcome to the team!!))
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Mark!!?