The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Unseen |Anime RP|NEW & ACCEPTING

Postby molotov » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:45 pm

Ashen Witmen|Beast|male|16|location; dorm 1|Partner; Alois Lyla Leonard|tagged;open
After finnaly being left by himself he headed into the bathroom closing the door behind him, a few minutes he came out with a navy blue jacket and black sweatpants, his hair still partly wet from his shower, he put on is shoes and left the dorm making his way to class he didn't care to check the time it was or whether or not he was late. His hand in his pockets he walked down the hall.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:49 pm

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "Man this human has sharp hearing. Or maybe... He isn't a human." Shiro says to himself as he ponders over what to do next. He could just fly off, like any other normal bird would do, I mean this person has a lighter they are playing with in their hand. But that would mean back to boring old tree jumping. "Chirp chirp." He responds as if he were to reply with the person's statement, deciding that he would stick around for a bit and simply reply with chirps, unless he has 100% concluded that this person wasn't normal.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:53 pm

{ yashushi yoake | tags ; shiro | demon | male | training grounds }

"Oh, that's hilarious." He held the lighter close to his little finger, pulling it back when it started to hurt. "Aha, you're not a regular birdie at all, huh. Would be surprised if you were with those eyes of yours~!" He laughed lightly, setting the lighter to the side. He would burn things when he had this bird situation settled out. He lifted his legs, crossing them on the bench and humming.
    rex bi and trans he/him frequent hiatus taker flight rising enjoyer

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "Okay, you've got me." Shiro says as he hops down onto the bench. Humans weren't that observant, one a small handful. Shiro would take his chnaces and say this was something other than a human, you never know unless you try after all. "I'm a talking bird." He says, looking up at the person who continued to play with the lighter. "Doesn't it hurt doing that? Playing with a metal fire-starter?"
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:59 pm

Tenma Tendo//Male Beast//16//Partner- Yukie//Location- School Classroom//Tagged- Yukie Mentioned

Tenma peeked over Yukie, his expression a bit worried. He wanted to wake her up, but it seemed like she really need her rest. Nodding determinedly, Tenma looked around to make sure no one would bother Yukie while she was resting. He then reached into his bag and pulled out his journal. He never really took notes, but it seemed like he had no choice. The boy could only hope that his notes were good enough for his seer partner. Tenma let out a sigh as he rested his head on the table and began playing with the green horns sticking out of his head.

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I'M CRYING T^T
WORK IN PROGRESS UNTIL MORE GIFS COME OUT!
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:06 pm

"Hah, thought so. Nice bird impression." He lightly fondled with the lighter, tossing it hand to hand. "Oh, this? This metal fire starter does hurt but almost not at all. I don't really mind it. I feel the same as you do, birdie. Doesn't it hurt? I suppose not!" He was very, very fond of his little lighter, he had picked it up on the ground and had polished it to almost new. It was very handy when he felt he needed to let go of some stress.

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "Huh." Shiro simply hums in response. Honestly, he understood a big chunk of what this person was saying, but small chunck were a little blurry. "You seem to have keen senses, may I ask what you are? Seer? Beast? Or something else maybe?" He asks with his head slightly tilt his head to the side in question.

Gotta hit the bed, night :3 ))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:07 pm

"Well, birdie, I'm the very thing you lot strive to take down, once in for all!" He swung his arms open with a pretty loud laugh. This was hilarious! He really had no clue! "Me, a seer? Phh, I can see myself anyways!" He brought his arms back, seeming to calm down a bit. Whoops, let it slide a little. Oh well. He flicked the lighter on and off again, grinning.

{{Aight, have a good sleep!}}

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:56 am

Shiro (Tagging Yashushi) wrote: "Hold up, you're a demon?" He asks, perking up once he had finally placed together the pieces. "That's cool, I've always wanted to meet a demon in person." Shiro says happily as he hops onto the back of the bench. (The back piece of the bench thing... Birds seem to linger there.) "I mean, the school could be wrong about what they are teaching us."

*yawns* okiii I'm up from bed ))
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenos. » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:04 am

"Ah, cool, huh?" He found it slightly odd that he didn't seem to care that much, crossing his arms and staring ahead for a few moments. "Ahuh. Okay. -Ooh-! What's the school teaching you? I've always wanted to know what people are saying behind my back!" He rumaged through his little bag again, pulling out a peice of paper with various things written on it in barely legible writing. For later reference, of course.

{{Oi I wole up like two minutes ago}}

zenos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me