Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:50 pm

BellaLuna nods and stated, " She's not going to come near you, I'm not going to allow it." She followed Malix out of her old house.
----
Draco saw that she collapsed. He shook his head and turned to normal. Draco gently grabbed her and carried her to her room. He calmed all of her animals. Draco sat down next to her and whispered, " You can get better ." He rubbed her right hand gently. Draco remained calm.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 pm

We reach the house and I head towards the kitchen. I grab a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream and a spoon. I head back to my room and sit on my bed eating the ice cream. "I didn't know my house was so close to here. Maybe they would let us live there. It's close to the home and the city. It would be perfect. Plus we wouldn't have to deal with Mave. We could share it with Draco and Mn maybe too."
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Eliza|11|Female|Light|Tags: Geneva

I suddenly freeze, not moving except for my breath as the colour drains from my face. "Geneva, something's wrong. Something dark's nearby. I have to find it!" I turn and run out of the building, and into the woods, panic covering my face as I struggle to follow the feeling. Suddenly, it disappears, and I'm left turning around, confused. I don't know where I am nor how to get back to the boarding house. My eyes go wide as I spin around, trying to make sure nothing is sneaking up on me.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Mave dropped the deer to the ground suddenly, she could hear something rustling behind her. She turned and rushed through the bushes, no point in stalking, her instincts told her she could catch almost anything. Her glowing red eyes narrowed as she spotted a kid standing in the clearing, and she growled loudly.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:11 pm

BellaLuna shook her a "no." She stated, " TheN Mave will track us there and who knows what that crazy werewolf will do." Luna gently hugged her, before giving her a kiss on her cheek.
----
Draco saw that she collapsed. He shook his head and turned to normal. Draco gently grabbed her and carried her to her room. He calmed all of her animals. Draco sat down next to her and whispered, " You can get better ." He rubbed her right hand gently. Draco remained calm.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:15 pm

I stop as a Werewolf enters the clearing. "I'd say you're a Wolf, but you're too big. Are you a Werewolf?" I ask nervously, slowly backing away. "I won't hurt you. I'm Eliza. I go to the school. I'm dangerous, please do not push me." I say, my hands in front of me as shadows start to gather around them.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:18 pm

I shrugged "Just an idea. Anyways there's this pool in the city and it's really pretty at night. Maybe we could go there to finish off my birthday. I think it would be fun." I set down the tub now empty. "We could go swimming and then for a walk around a park that's in the city. What do you think?"
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:18 pm

Mave snarled, moving closer, unable to understand what the child was saying. She sniffed the girl from a few steps away, a familiar scent, same as the other humans who had been roaming the forest that evening. For a moment she was still and quiet, as if she had remembered something, but quickly shook her head and began growling angrily again.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:20 pm

The Werewolf isn't listening. I gulp, my eyes flicking down to the gathering shadows in my hand. "Don't make me do this." I say tiredly. The shadows deepen and thicken, spilling over my hands and dripping slowly to the ground, killing the grass it touches.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:28 pm

BellaLuna stated, " Alright, that would be ok." She gave her one more kiss on her cheek. Luna got up and walked with Malix her hand in hers as they walked.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me