☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:20 pm

lily smiled at Rowan's greeting as she tucked the notebook into her backpack, and ruffled his hair gently. "Couldn't stay away from you too long,' she teased. she laughed gently at Laurel's sleepy comments, "Yeah, it is pretty late. turning to Rowan, she asked " Do you think she'd be okay if I teleported her into the house? You can carry her if you want though, I'm not fussed." she added.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:43 pm

Olivia

She looked back to see that Erion was slowing and did not look to good, she slowed down to match his pace. "Hey, are you ok? We are only about half way there."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:19 pm

There was no mistaking Cilan's shouts. Rowan stood up, still holding Laurel in his arms like he would cradle a child. The elegant healer was a lot stronger than he looked and acted, and his intuition wasn't only limited to emotions. As an Adamson boy, he could navigate and tell time with a high level of effectiveness, as long as the sun was up. Women of his family weren't usually patient enough for this skill.
"It is about 6:35," he explained and turned to Lily. She didn't want to stay away from him too long? Both Rowan's arms were full, so he couldn't reach up to wipe his eyes this time. He was getting all emotional now and couldn't even reply to that comment. He didn't need a mirror to know he was blushing. In fact, he probably looked like Solara herself had touched his cheeks.
As much as he wanted to be obedient, especially to Lily, Rowan thought it might help if he carried the girl. "Hugs are good for your health," he said with a soft smile. "I think you've teleported a lot today, and you deserve a break. After dinner, you will be getting a warm hug too."
He walked back towards the run-down cabin, which was nearby. It wasn't a long walk. Rowan was growing tired with exertion when he finally reached the dinner table, but he managed to set down Laurel in one of the chairs. He sat down beside her, but made sure there was a seat open on his left side for Lily. He didn't eat yet since he would probably end up serving everyone.
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Ari sat down on the couch, completely lost. She had no idea what was going on.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:32 pm

Cilan hoped everyone had heard him. His voice could be ridiculously loud when he made an effort to shout, unlike his mother. It was rather surprising to know that Queen Solara never raised her voice, but it made more sense when you thought about it. She never actually needed to raise her voice.
It would also be surprising to know that sweet, gentle Luno's voice could rise to break glass. Sopranos. Cilan was just glad he wasn't one. He definitely inherited his ability to raise his voice from his dad's ridiculous singing talent.
But when he walked inside, Arianna was seriously sitting on the couch. "Did you eat yet?" Cilan asked incredulously. "I'm sure you heard me. We're leaving in ten minutes."
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:38 pm

"We're leaving? I thought we never would! I'd rather not have this cabin fall apart on top of me, so...."
She got up and went outside. "I didn't bring much, so i'm ready to go when you are."

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pistol Annie #1 NPC » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:44 pm

Cilan laughed. "Yeah, I guess this place is pretty creepy."
He debated going back in the kitchen and checking on Mallory, but instead he started packing up. He would be a hypocrite if he didn't pack up before he started telling everyone where to go. Solara herself would come back from the dead and turn him into a sunflower. Then he would never get to leave this freaky cabin.
He grabbed pretty much all the bags. Cilan put some of them on, and carried the others. He was going to be the group's beast of burden for a few minutes, just to get everything outside. He left the cabin quickly.
He set everything down below the stairs of the porch, panting. Ari was already out.
"Did you already eat?" Cilan asked her. "The food's in the kitchen."
Pistol Annie #1 NPC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Mallory laughed as the pup wriggled in her lap. "C'mon little one." She said quietly and picked up the pup. She grabbed the rest of her stuff and walked out the door. She sat on the porch near Arianna. She was very engaged in playing with the pup. The small thing bit her and she flinched. "Ow." She said with a smile.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:07 pm

She shook her head. "I'm not hungry for some reason."
She looked over at Mallory, "Aww, the wolf pup is cute! How old is it?"

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:42 pm

"Thanks." Laurel was still fairly drowsy, even when Rowan's warmth had almost left her completely. "Is it ok if I take some of dinner for on the way? I'm not really hungry right now, but I still want to try some later." She tried her best to focus her attention on anything, anyone, but found it to no avail. She stood up sleepily, walking up to Cilan, leaning a bit on the door frame. "Can I see Erion's bag real quick? I'm pretty sure he grabbed my medicine when he was packing...oh yeah, and he and Olivia aren't back yet." Pretty sure I look drunk instead of sleepy right now, but whatever.

Erion nodded, quickly regretting that as his vision seemed to spin in a circle. "Faster we make it there, the faster we can get something to eat and hopefully get healed. Is your hand alright still?" He tried to increase his speed, but couldn't because he spent longer on each branch, having to decide a lot slower than before which one to grab and which one to land on.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me