lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby axelandria » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:42 am

axelandria wrote:xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine slept fitfully, her stomach occasionally waking her up and causing her to groan with pain. Eventually, she woke up, curled into the fetal position. She lay that way for a long while, awake and stifling her groans.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker nodded. "Yeah, I know where my room is, and I've seen all of downstairs. What else is there?" He bounced on his toes. "Jaz said something about a third and fourth floor. What's on those?" He vaguely remembered Jaz explaining it to him and his brother, but he hadn't really been listening.

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah knew she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 am

Webmonkey wrote:"She was chasing me.. I was scared she was gonna get me.. Or know where I was going... I thought she was going to tell the other peacekeepers, but Annabeth went into the forest after calming me down a little." She hummed. She looked at him. She put her head against him softly, staying like that. "Can we go up to my room in a minute?" She felt like maybe being inside might make her feel better. But being with Mishka was helping her a lot. He helped her feel safe again. "She gave me her handcuffs and tried get me to go to her house. " Mavis looked down at the ground. She wanted to use her powers to possess her doll again. Her dark power was by far her more dominant side and she liked it. She liked the rush feeling she got as her demon forum.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:11 am

Kira_Nightblade wrote:Heather shrugged, "To be honest I haven't been up there yet, we could explore together then, I guess," she said
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo craned her head up to look up to Tommy. Terror coursed through her veins as she listened to the two peacekeepers talk. Had this really been a part of Tommy's plan all along? Echo sure hoped not. He had seemed so genuine. No. He was still a friend. At least that is what Echo was praying for. She felt the knee in her back press her harder into the ground and winced, completely defenseless. She felt herself grow lightheaded both from loss of blood and the fact that it was hard to breathe while pinned to the ground. The girl coughed a few times, trying to get air into her lungs. Echo tried to shift her body over but the peacekeeper only pressed her harder into the dirt. A few tears ran down her face as she stopped moving, the effects of the drug starting to take full effect.
"Yeah that's fine. She's your hunt too I guess." the peacekeeper shrugged. "Although, I want at least half the credit since I did the take down." he grinned at Tommy before looking down to Echo. "She should be pretty much out for a while. The new sedation drugs work wonders on them." he got off of Echo and brushed off his pant legs before reaching into his pocket for thick metal cuffs. He placed them on her hands and scooped her up roughly. "Alright let's get moving. I'm ready for a pay day! Good thing headquarters are right around the corner. We honestly lucked out." He began to walk in the direction of the peacekeeper building with Echo in his arms. Echo made eye contact with Tommy through half-closed eyes, hoping he'd just go. Go. she mouthed to him and nodded her head in the opposite direction. Gosh dang it Tommy I swear just get out of here and dispose of the dead body before you get caught.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Finch, Leelah

Kita stiffened as the possible humanoid jumped down from the tree. The girl's hands almost began to heat up and she quickly stopped them from possibly burning her clothing. She looked past him up into the tree to see if another person was coming. So far, nothing. The thought that another humanoid was lurking around only put her more on edge. Thankfully, she managed to not show just how nervous she actually was. "Kita." she replied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger. Why in the world was he wearing glasses? It wasn't that sunny out right now. Especially with the shade of the trees. With the way he treated them, they seemed important. Either way, it was strange and slightly unsettling. Around normal humans, Kita could easily handle herself. With humanoids, one never knew what to expect. "Where's your friend?" she asked slowly, maintaining eye contact with Finch.

Cinder - 22 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis, Mishka

Cinder emerged from the wall of trees that surrounded the Lost Kid's camp, having returned from one of the several patrols that she performed throughout the day. She stretched out her arms and looked at the door of their home. She frowned when she heard the sound of someone in distress. Worry immediately began to course through her head as she quickly made her way to the doorway of the house. Cinder found Mavis and Mishka and approached them. "Is everything okay? Did something happen?" she knelt down so that she could make eye contact with the two humanoids, her gaze full of concern. "Was there an encounter with a human?" her tone was grave but she did her best to not panic the young child. She knew that things could be stressful with their situation. One wrong move could mean a lifetime of suffering. Her heart ached for the children that stayed with them. No child deserved to go through what these kids were going through. And that was why Cinder took her job so seriously.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:07 pm

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis / Cinder
────────────────────
Mishka sighed and shook his head. It seemed as if Mavis had just come from a dangerous situation. It was probably best to keep her close from now on. She laid her head down on his chest and he sighed. His large heart beat with such a passion. There was a space for these moments in his heart. He hugged Mavis close and rubbed her back softly.
"Mavis... I want you to stay close to me from now on." he said while almost purring
"Do not leave the house. You will stay safe if you do."
It was an instinct. Back in Russia he would scold his sisters to stay in the house if something bad happened. It wasn't the best tactic but it worked. He hadn't lost anyone yet. He lifted his head upon hearing a voice and spotted one of the defenders approaching them. He growled a little bit and shook his head. Those choice of words weren't the best to use.
"No. Not human." he replied while sitting there holding Mavis close
"Will talk to you about it later. Mavis needs time to calm down."
He looked down at the child and gently rubbed her head with his large hand
"Do you want to go back to your room? I can take you to your room."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Cinder - 22 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms, Understands Animals - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis, Mishka

Cinder quickly stood up as Mishka's body language changed towards her. Sorry. I just want to make sure no one is going to die right now. she thought, agitated. The girl took a step back and crossed her arms. "Right. I guess we'll have a chat later." she replied bluntly before walking past the two people. Straightening the belt around her waist, she stepped into the safehouse and walked up the stairs to her room on the second floor. Cinder made her way to her bed and flopped down on top of it, irritated. She hated how task oriented she always was. It got in the way of forming decent relationships with the other lost kids. The girl sat up and took out one of the knives fastened to her hip, she traced its smooth handle with her finger before sheathing it again. The sound of a far off voice peaked her interest and she looked up to see a lizard sitting on her nightstand. It was nervous yet curious of her and she smiled at the small reptile. It quickly skittered away, shouting non-sense as it did and Cinder winced. For a lizard, it could sure be loud. She looked to the doorway of her room, waiting for an update from Mishka. If something needed to be done about a threat, she wanted to be able to take action as soon as possible.

(I'll wait for WebMonkey now ^^)
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Listening to what Mishka was saying, the little girl pouted at the idea of staying inside. "If I go outside with you or another caretaker will that be okay?" She asked, shw really liked playing outside. The other girl (Mavis wasnt aware of what her name was) came over, asking her if she was okay, and stormed off annoyed. She was confused, but continued to listen to the man who was minding her. Mavis nodded, 'Yes please Mishka.." She stood up slowly, as sbe looked out tiwards the horizon
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 pm

surfergirlgeek wrote:Annabeth~ 15~ protector~shapeshifts into a silvery gray colored wolf~ tags: Riley/ in the forest.
Annabeth Cursed internally, this human really was stupid. She quickly debated what to do, she didn't want to hurt the human but apparently, this human wanted a fight. Annabeth gave a wolfy laugh at the puny blade the peacekeeper carried. Her clearest option was to just knock the human our but then she would have an unconscious human to deal with. Making up her mind she angled her self and lunged at the human...

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Annabeth :.
She watched carefully noticing the wolf's movement to anticipate that it would lung at her. But she wasnt quite quick enough to side step out of the way causing the wolf to push into the side of her nailing her shoulder. She landed on her behind. She took a breath trying not to get overly excited or anything but then it happened her arms sparked. She cursed under her breath knowing she needed to get these thing sunder control. She frowning she rolled herself back onto her feet glaring the at wolf, before she started to taunt it with her flaming arms.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:12 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis / Cinder
────────────────────
Mishka watched as Cinder stalked off. It wasn't his fault she brought up a sensitive topic. Mavis was going through some things and he wasn't wanting her to get any more upset. Though he was sure that once Mavis was calmed down enough and out of the room, he'd explain everything to Cinder when he got the chance.
Right now the little girl was more important than the defender. That was just how it worked.
He returned his focus to Mavis, who had asked him a question earlier. He nodded and let her off his chest to stand back up on the ground.
"Yes. It would be best if you asked an adult to come with you next time." The Russian said aloud while grumbling and groaning to himself. He stretched his arms and his legs before standing up from the chair and popping a few joints. The man was huge, he towered over the six year old tenfold. But he was a gentle giant, he made sure to guide Mavis back into the house carefully and slowly.
"Come.. show me to your room." he said while shutting the door behind him and heading for the stairs. He bent over a little bit to reach the girl's back to usher her along, but made sure not to be too hard on her. Normally the question would have made any six year old giddy to show off everything in their room, so he wasn't too sure if Mavis was that kind of kid.
"You must have many toys in your room to play with. Do you play with dolls and horses?" he asked, his questions set in mind to keep her own mind clear of the peacekeeper problem
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:18 am

Mavis focus was now on showing him her room so she wqsnt thinking about the thing that happened before. She held his hand and led him to her room. Smiling she walked in to show the room with her toys and the tidy table. She looked up at him. Then across her room. "I like practicing my magic in here." She explained. "Especially my dark magic cause I can possess my dollies." It was a slightly creepy and unusual phrase or mindset for her to show to people, but it was true. She liked possessing her folls
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me