Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:46 pm

The werewolf skidded to a halt, she could no longer see or hear Malix anywhere, but there was a strong scent in the area. She moved slowly beneath the trees, sniffing the air intently, not quite sure where it was coming from. Little did she know, she just needed to look up into the trees above her. The silence was deafening as she finally let out a huff and continued on through the forest, unknowingly leaving Malix and MN in the tree.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:48 pm

I stretched out a hand to Luna wanting her to come with me. I see Draco in the sky and motion for him to come down. "Luna I'm Alix. I will explain if you come with me. Trust me I won't hurt you. I've changed a lot recently. Thanks to you." I smiled at her.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Mn
" oh, hey not probably a great time for introductions but I'm Mn dracos girlfriend" she said she saw a wounded deer and jumped down she put her hands on it partly healing it enough to limp away
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:57 pm

BellaLuna nods and took her hand. She didn't understand what happened to Malix.
------
Draco vaguely saw someone flag him down. He landed with a soft thud. Draco lowered his head and walked towards them.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Mn
She walked over to Draco watching from all angles to make sure mave wasn't coming
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:05 pm

"Take Mn home Draco she isn't safe here." With that I take off hand in hand with Luna giving her some of my speed and agility to leap though the trees. We come to a clearing farther into the woods. It has an old house in the center. I take her inside the house and bolt the door so nothing can get in. I mutter an enchantment of protection over the house and then settle down on a couch. "Welcome to Malix's old house. She lived here as a child." I looked around the room taking everything in. "I'm Alix. I'm a part of Malix along with Maggie."

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:18 pm

BellaLuna was bewildered. She just nods and sat on the couch. Luna took in the houses surroundings, memorizing every detail.
-----
Draco nods and let MN on and flew with her back home. He looked downwards for a moment to keep a eye out for Mave. Draco shook his head and kept his head eye level. He edventually got home with MN safely.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Mn
She is weak from healing the deer so she collapses
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:35 pm

I began to shrink back to normal "Well I guess this is goodbye for now." I wave goodbye and then I was back to normal except my eyes. They were now an icey blue. I got up from the couch and walked around my fingers dragging against the walls. My eyes found the picture of my mother sitting in a tree. My eyes stung. We looked like twins. The same white hair pale skin and icey blue eyes. I walked into her room and saw the necklace she always wore. It was a crescent moon with a black rose sitting in the curve. I put it on and walked back to Luna. "We should get back before Mave follows my scent here." I take her hand and we escape out into the shadows and back safely to the house.

PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Mave had lost all scent of anyone that had been in the area, and the wolf let out another loud howl. She growled, and resorted to hunting the forest animals instead of chasing the humans around. She remembered that there was an injured deer around somewhere, and she tracked back to the clearing where MN had been. Mave snarled and leapt at the deer, it was an easy target since it could not easily run away, but what had injured it in the first place? She felt the deer struggle and try to kick her, but she quickly put it out of its misery.
Last edited by BagginsOf221b on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups