The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby CanisMinor » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Gin Yoshida|| 17 || Male || Homosexual || Flight and Night Vision|| Crush: Will develop a crush on Akino ;3|| Tags: Akino

Gin took a deep breath before sighing a bit, work was difficult, a group of kids and their teacher came in and totally wrecked the place, not putting a single book back. Not to mention how loud they were, that's what he hated about kids the most. He didn't hate kids in general, but the loud ones got on his nerves. As he continued walking down the sidewalk, he didn't notice a certain someone and rammed straight into him. He quickly jumped back and look at him for a moment before going tomato red.
" Oh sorry I didn't see you there, sorry about that." He said shyly, avoiding eye contact.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 17~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

The black haired and blue eyed boy huffed, saying "O-Of course I want to still hang out..." He smiled as seeing the excitement in the dog put him at ease for a moment. However, then Kokyu began to speak again, and the question came to mind again. "I-I'm fine...But I...um...wanted to ask something..." he trailed off much quieter at the end.

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

He whimpered a bit, when he heard the voice of the other male. He managed to sit up just enough to take the meds and swallow them, aided by the cup of water. Though, he did choke a little and gag...Shaking his head back and forth, he sighed as he looked at Shoki. "S-Shoki..." he managed to say, voice shuddering slightly.
(XP)

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

Negi smiled, turning to throw a glance back over her shoulder at him. She hummed softly a little, then shook her head as she looked at Edie. She smiled as she pet the dog a bit. Soon, they walked into their place.

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

Codie whimpered when the butler moved in their way, and knew her mother really wasn't coming back. "Mama, mama, mama..." she whimpered, and Mattie patted her back a bit. "Let's...go see dad..." he muttered, and the butler nodded. The butler wrapped on the viewing window, making a gesture meant to mean that Yes, that was indeed the mother of Codie. The ME nodded, and the butler said "Let's go..." and began to head for the elevator.

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Steve/Tsuaka

The dark brown haired boy tilted his head a little bit, rubbing it. Shaking his head, he nodded as he looked at Steve, then noticed Tsuaka and the she cat. "Cat..." he muttered, reminded now of his brother and that girl, and their two cats...Shaking his head a moment, he glanced at Steve again. "Um...I suppose that could work. Ihop?" he asked.

(leaving this for Steve))

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

The light haired boy shrugged, as he looked at the dragon shift. He nodded a bit, as he watched him a moment. He sighed softly, as he looked out at the sky. Shaking himself, he smiled as he said "Yeah, I guess they are similar names. Well, shall we head back now?" he asked, putting on their harnesses and clipping on leashes.

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

The Inugami powered male huffed a little bit. He shook his head, as he glanced at the other male. He said "I believe i know where at least one is. I mean, if you'd want to go by it sometime." He shrugged, then nodded at the other male. He said "How long, exactly, is a while?"

(Alright)

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

(Later)

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

[Going elsewhere...]

Torial Trinity- 23- Male- Asexual- Flame Illusion, One-word/touch triggered Stun- dog- Open

[Hey Eden, do you want him to run into Kao and Grace?]

Simon Harris- 26- Male- Homosexual Birom (has a crush...)- 'Byakkomaru' demon gun- ...- Rikai

The light haired and brightly blue eyed young man tilted his head a little. He smiled as he saw some cute pups near the front door, but those weren't why he was here. He tilted his head, as he looked at her. "Um...Well, I guess I should know if any of them are siblings or not..."

Akino Aruse- 17- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Gin- Super-speed- Possibly getting sugarglider- Tags: Gin

The blondish haired boy sighed, as he blinked and shaded his eyes with a hand. He was outside, on his break, looking about for a good spot to eat his lunch next time. Shaking his head, he saw clouds in the distance, and wondered if there was going to be a storm. Shaking his head, he huffed as he left work, saying "Good bye." and started walking. Yes, his break was at the end of the day, or rather he got a second one on good days...He yelped when he was run into, and looked at the guy, blushing a bit as he saw how attractive he was. "A-Ano...Erm, i-it's fine...Are you alright?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

Kokyu couldn't help but smile at his reply. He didn't know why, but something fluttered in his chest at the thought of his new companion wanting to be around him. Or Trico. Either way. The blond walked over to the door and opened it as Geda went on to explain what was bothering him. His light Amber eyes flicking to him curiously, Kokyu arched an eyebrow. "Ah, of course. I'll try my best to answer..." He trailed off, holding the door for Geda as Trico stood by his heels.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Codie

Arthur lowered his gaze, though it did raise to watch the butler and ME curiously. He then glanced back to the rest of the room and quickly followed the small group over to the elevator. Moving his head close to Matthew's upon reaching the metal doors and press inthe button, the boy murmured, "If... Ever necessary I could use my power. To make myself look like her, I guess. Don't know how she acted at all though, and if anything it might scare 'er. Just letting you know because I'd only do it on your call."

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

The man nodded a, "sure" and stood up to his full height. Walking over, he peered down at the dogs. "I take it that you plan to take them both by yourself? If you need it, I can take one. I'd feel bad if they got excited and tried to run or something." Nagisa chuckled, crouching down again to scratch one of the dogs ears.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:26 am

Gin Yoshida|| 17 || Male || Homosexual || Flight and Night Vision|| Crush: Will develop a crush on Akino ;3|| Tags: Akino

Gin's face was looking more like mars than a tomato at this point. ' First the kids at work and now this!? Why me..' He thought.
" Y-yeah I'm fine, are you?" He said shortly, still avoiding eye contact. He wanted to get away as soon as possible. He finally looked up at the male thinking it would be rude to stare at the ground. The male was immediately intrigued by him, he could tell right off the bat that there was something different just by looking at his face. He tilted his head to the side a bit before speaking again.
" I'm Gin, again sorry about that." He said, a little less shy, his blush faded slowly and a small smile soon replaced it.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 17~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

The black haired and blue eyed boy tilted his head a little bit. He smiled as he looked down at Trico a moment, and moved his hand to pet the collie on the head a moment. He giggled, mostly to himself, then shook his head at himself. Smiling, he turned his gaze back to his companion, and shivered a bit. "I...um....I really like you..." he started, trying not to be nervous and just say it. Come on, say it! "Would you...um..." he started, then paused again.

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

Codie whimpered softly, as she buried her face into his shoulder now. He patted and rubbed her back a bit, then sighed as he looked at the other male. "You...can't do that...Unless you do it while she is mostly asleep one day, and make her think she's just dreaming..." he huffed. he looked at the butler, then shook his head and followed him back to the desk, to be told the room number.

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

The light haired boy hummed a bit, and chuckled softly. He smiled as he looked at the other male, and huffed softly. "I...can walk then both just fine, thank you." he huffed, pouting a bit. He shook his head, wanting to show people he was at least good for something. Well, now Nagisa had become one of those people, with that comment. The dog, Sara, meanwhile, squeaked and wagged as she thumped a leg at the ear scratching.

Akino Aruse- 17- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Gin- Super-speed- Possibly getting sugarglider- Tags: Gin

The blondish haired boy tilted his head to the side a bit, and watched Gin, really hoping this strange was alright. He sighed softly a bit, and nodded his head, saying "That's good...Ah...Um...I'm fine, that just surprised me a bit." he said. He nodded a bit, then silently scolded himself that it probably looked weird to Gin. Shaking his head, he huffed as he looked at the other male. Well, if Gin's blush faded slowly, Akino's only grew, and he cursed himself for being so easily flustered, and submissive even. He sighed, saying "Um...My name is Akino."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:52 am

Gin nodded a bit before going into a awkward silence. He had frozen up, not knowing what to say or what to do to make this all less awkward for the two of them. He blushed bright red again, his nervousness flaring back up. Fidgeting with his hands he managed to look up at him before attempting to speak.
" I uh, I-I n-need t-to get back t-to work b-bye!" He stuttered out before attempting to walk away casually, attempted. He ended up tripping over a loose brick and slamming into the concrete. Groaning a bit, he tried to look up, but everything was spinning. His nose bled a bit, but it was nothing too bad. After a few seconds, he pasted out from the dizziness.

( Muahaha >:D )
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:12 pm

The blondish haired boy shuddered a little bit, still cursing himself and wondering...Shaking his head, he shivered a little bit, then blinked as he glanced at the other male, but from like the corner of his eye. He sighed as he said "U-Uh, yeah...Bye..." He blew out a breath, turning to walk away himself, when he heard the thud..."Hah?! Are you alright?!" he yelped, spinning back around and realizing he was knocked out. Sighing, he called an ambulance just in case, then reached out to shake him, but after doing it once he jerked back.

(XD
But really, why he gotta be so awkward? He's going to have to end up being the more dominant one, if they get together)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

He blond boy's gaze moved to a person at the counter who was glowering at the dog. Kokyu gave a a quiet whistle and Trico followed him out the door, though the boy was still holding the door open for Geda to take. Though distracted, Kokyu made eye contact with the other teen at his smile and words. He was surprised but not particularly upset. Though he was waiting as if to be polite, when Geda trailed off, the 17-year-old felt the need to finish the sentence for him. "Be interested in doing this again..?" Kokyu guessed, a small grin on his face. "And... I like you too."

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Codie

Arthur nodded at his answer. "Yeah, that's what I guessed. I just... That's what I would have wanted. If-If I were in her position. Then again, to each his own..." The late teen shrugged and stuck his hands in his pockets before look it's the butler and trailing behind the group again.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

Nagisa couldn't help the amused grin that came to his face when the younger boy pouted, not exactly expecting the reaction. "I didn't doubt it. Just lemme know if you need a free hand." He reclaimed his hand from petting the dog after a few scratches, chuckling a bit at her leg. "Huh, and I thought that the whole 'happy leg' ordeal was a myth. You can tell that I didnt grow up around dogs." Nagisa gave a slightly flustered laugh. "Anyway, let's go get them something to eat. And us too, if you're hungry. Don't think we ever got breakfast, did we?"
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:37 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Steve/Tsuaka

The dark brown haired boy tilted his head a little bit, rubbing it. Shaking his head, he nodded as he looked at Steve, then noticed Tsuaka and the she cat. "Cat..." he muttered, reminded now of his brother and that girl, and their two cats...Shaking his head a moment, he glanced at Steve again. "Um...I suppose that could work. Ihop?" he asked.

(leaving this for Steve))

Steve
I flinched when the boy mentioned the cat. " crap. There are more of us " I said surprised. I began to think for a few seconds. I faced the cat " Aren't you supposed to be invisible or something.... wait, uhhh glasses have you met a purple moon man? " I asked him bluntly. For a few seconds I felt just stupid"uhh never mind.. uhh sure lets go to ihop " I said facing aaround. " I have no idea where we are " I said with a chuckle.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 am

Gin slowly regained consciousness, dizzily getting up, his nose still bloody. He slowly turned to face Akino, letting out a small laugh, finding this whole situation a bit funny.
" Sorry about that I probably scared you huh?" He said awkwardly rubbing the back his head, still a bit wobbly.
" U-um sorry about all of this!" He said before digging through his pockets and pulling out a small piece of paper.
" Here, take this, it's a book pass, it allows you to check out whatever book from the library as long as you bring it back on time, free of charge. It has the address on it if you ever decide to use it." He mumbled with flaming red face before handing him it.

( XD He's only awkward with new people usually. When he gets to know someone he's actually kinda possessive if he has a crush on them and will be more confident )
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me