☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

raiden [6] ruby [8] levina [5]

Postby rosebug » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:28 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 19 | 1st year | male (he/him) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Raiden focused his attention on the surrounding trees as the group left school grounds. He wasn’t too nervous for monsters, but he was going to be ready if the need arises. He listened a little with his attention being split, he tried to keep up with conversation. “Back home, it’s family tradition that we are protectors of our village. So I’ve pretty much had my future planned since I was born.” He commented. The idea of his life already set for him used to bother him a little when he was a rebellious young boy, but he grew into the responsibility. He felt honored to even be considered a protector.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙖 | 16 | 11th grade | female (she/her) | dog demon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Ruby smiled and giggled a bit at the idea of being Lena’s familiar. “I’m not sure if serving a witch is in my plans yet. Might want to explore the world a bit more before I’d be bound to someone like that.” She joked. She listened as they went on, a bit lost in thought. She looked up as Suru asked her a question. ”Oh, me? I can shift to a dog…” As she said it out loud, she felt a little pathetic compared to Suru. After all, even her shift was a mutt.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 14 | 8th grade | female (she/her) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Levina furrowed her brow slightly, always a little annoyed when anyone mentioned her brother. However, at the thought of weaponry class she was a bit intrigued. “What kind of weapon do you have? My family hasn’t allowed me to learn any kind of weapons yet, they want me to focus on my healing abilities.” She stood with her back straight, a smile across her face. She was always curious with weapons, always wondering what kind would suit her.

a bit jaded, but at least i have a cat
love warrior cats, inuyasha, avatar, romance animes, and roleplaying.
gamer gorl- i play overwatch, sims, stardew valley, minecraft, and lots of others lol
pm me if you wanna rp or play some games~!
she/her
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:06 pm

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, others in group

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They nodded to the other, saying "A protector, guardian, is a good thing to be. My family is...well, Kitsune. Those are magical, mythical foxes from another country, maybe...the same country as you," he said to Raiden. Raiden's name sounded like it was from the same origin as theirs. They didn't actually know, however. They shook their head a couple times. They then looked to the others of the group.

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki, and Lennart

The tall and well muscled, dark haired one tried not to roll his eyes. Dark gray eyes looked to the others, then the plate on the door. He sighed and said "Right...Guess this is 4b, not 4c...Sorry about that," he said to them, then tilted his head. "I'm supposed to be at 4c," he said, which he assumed was down the hall or upstairs. He might need a little help here. He shook his head a couple times. He then glanced to the others, wondering if they'd even introduce themselves.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They smoothed down their blue shirt once more, the white-blonde continuing on. The shoulder length wavy haired one hummed. Blue and brown eyes looked about.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl nodded to Suru. "Ah, yeah, I'd assume he took to me so easy because he was so young." She shrugged a bit, then looked to Suru again. "A dragon? That's cool...I'm a witch but I have a cat shift ability, and also light magic."

She tilted her head as Ruby giggled and spoke to her. She nodded as she looked at her, as it had really been a joke, mostly. She then recognized the joking tone of the others words. She said "Exploring the world is a good plan," then hummed a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:29 pm

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Open
Ezekiel arrived at his Dorm, a little later than expected. He was feeling a little rushed, since he wasn't normally late, and once he arrived at the dorm, he noticed that a couple of the beds had already been taken. The bunk beds were never his favourite, and had often wondered if he could ask for his own Dorm, but figured there wasn't that long until he graduated properly. And he didn't have to stay in the dorm all the time.

After he'd unpacked, Ezekiel left the dorm, intending to go to the library. He was looking forward to seeing what new books the library had this year. Or perhaps he'd go to the river, he loved spending time just sitting in the water in his Kelpie form. While he was lost in thought about what to do, he wasn't quite paying attention to where he was going. As a result, Ezekiel accidentally bumped into someone in the corridor. Snapping back to attention, Ezekiel stepped back. "Oh - I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Open
Zephyr was up in a tree, asleep, in his human form, with dark sunglasses to block out most of the sunlight. He was leaning back against the tree trunk, settled on a sturdy branch. He'd already been to his Dorm and unpacked, but he did not want to stick around to have his map. So, here he was. In a tree. Asleep.
But his peace was about to be disturbed. Something hit him, and woke him up.
"Wh-" Zephyr woke up, and lazily pulled up his sunglasses, looking around, before spotting a scrunched up ball of paper in his lap. He glanced at the ground, spotting his assailant. Zephyr got up, and climbed down a few branches until he was close enough to the ground to safely jump down and land on his feet. He brushed off his expensive-looking, fitted red waistcoat and white short sleeved shirt. Then, he stared down his assailant, while holding up the ball of paper, and asked, "What gives?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 30, 2023 1:47 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Lennart, Aaron

She looked to the boy behind her adoptive brother, her head turning hot as she felt embarrassed that he did hear them speaking at him, hopefully, he didn't take that to himself as she didn't mean to be mean or anything. She looked elsewhere for a moment before looking at the boy again "Yes I do understand that, I am not really interrupted myself either even if we're roommates...I am Christine Dooma and he is my brother from another room" she said to Lennart, looking at Yuki.

She looked over to the door too when she saw her adoptive brother watching over there and starting to talk to the eavesdropper at the door.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Lennart, Aaron

He was surprised as the boy walked behind him, making him step more inside their room. He listened to the boy and his adoptive sister "...yes I am Yuki Dooma from room 4C" he responded simply "It's nothing...we... well we just wondered as you're always going and doing your own things...It's nothing bad about that thought..." he kept saying rather awkward.

He narrowed his eyes a little bit "4C is the second room to the right after this one, you could see it immediately if coming into the stars to this floor" he responded to him. There were not really numbers anywhere at the doors, but there were those nameplates and C is usually after B which is middle so he started to think if the boy was truly lost.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He smiled "A dog, that's cute...I think" he responded to her then looked at Lena "Hmm, what a confident cat and a dog shifters," he said silently. He thought for a while "So you are like those Halloween witches, with a black cat with them?" he remembered some of the fairytales he heard somewhere as a kid.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe...attracted to Suiren |
tags: Caelan

She thought for a moment "I don't think you really need to take seriously those book demons, I mean most of them are animated by humans who don't even know what real demons look like they just think that they're muscular, bat-winged creatures with horns and nasty nature" she responded to him. She sighed "I hate the way humans animated witches. old ones, with long noses and very ugly creatures...maybe for humans being ugly is the same as being bad" she said suddenly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:01 am

Nex stumbled back as the Kelpie ran into him, almost losing his footing. He just barely avoided falling to the ground, throwing his hands out for balance and stepping back once or twice.
"Holy Mother of Mayhem, who the heck are you!?"
He paused as the Kelpie's question registered with his brain, and he straightened up, recovering himself.
"Of course I'm okay. Not much can hurt me these days."

(Tags: Ezekiel)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:20 am

Tanwen Dorvyre | 14 | Female | 9th Grade | 3C | Wood Elf & Fire Dragon Hybrid

Tanwen glances around with curiosity as she tries to take in everything at once, having never been to a place like this before. She glances at the map in her hands as she enters the building so that she could find her dorm without getting lost, rolling her luggage behind her. After a few minutes and one wrong turn, the hybrid finally made it to her dorm and when she enters, Tanwen quickly noticed the two bunk beds and that no one else has put their stuff in the room. SIghing softly, she puts her bag on the top bunk near the window since the last thing she wanted to do was hit her head on the bottom of the top bunk if she claimed a bottom bunk. Pausing for a second to grab a bundle her family had given her when she arrived, Tanwen quickly heads outside where she briefly closes her eyes, enjoying the sunlight before moving off to a bench near a tree. Sitting down on the bench, she opens the bundle of letters from her friends and family, Tanwen opens the first one only to realize that its from a bully in her shifter pack. Intrigued, Tanwen starts to read it only to start to get angry when resulted in her balling the letter up and throwing it away from her, with plans to grab it later on her way inside. Sighing softly, Tanwen looks at the sky as she gets up, wanting to fly and stretch her wings even though she will most likely crash before hearing noise coming from the tree which results in her golden dragon eyes landing on a guy climbing down from the tree holding the balled up letter she had thrown. Nervousness flashes in her eyes as she stares at the taller male before lowering her eyes as she replies in a soft, reserved voice, "Sorry, didn't notice you up there when I threw that letter. I was going to collect it later." Tanwen shifts her wings nervously, hoping the unknown male wouldn't open it and see the mean words on it that basically said that she would fail at the school and a hybrid like her wouldn't fit in there.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:01 am

Caelan nodded, "Humans are fascinating creatures, with an irrational fear of the supernatural. For them, different means dangerous. But they fail to understand that our differences are what makes us unique. No two people are alike, not even identical twins are 100% the same. But humans fear what they don't understand, such a sad truth. But hunting monsters is a fun distraction and a decent job, but my adopted parents aren't that happy with my choice of occupation, but they still support me and my choices and passions. Normal humans would be powerless to stop monsters the way we can, so even if they don't accept us, it feels right to protect them from the dangers this world of ours has.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:12 am

Ezekiel Novak
19 | Male | Kelpie
Tagged: Nex
Ezekiel stared at the other boy - a zombie or undead being of some sort if he had to guess, from his appearance - watching as he regained his balance. He was sure that he recognised the other student, but it escaped his mind as to where from? A shared class in past years? Ah, well at least neither of them had been hurt. He was slightly embarrassed by the situation. First he was late, and now he was bumping into other students. He had half a mind to just disappear somewhere for a good few hours. The exclamation from the zombie was quite alarming, though, and it did make him check that he was still in his human form - the last thing he needed was to be running over students while in his true kelpie form, that would certainly not bode well for him. Relieved that he was indeed still in his human form, Ezekiel responded. "Ezekiel. And who might you be?" he then continued to quickly add, "I apologise again. I normally pay attention to where I'm walking..."

Zephyr Reid
17 | Male | Phoenix
Tagged: Tanwen
He stared down the younger student for a few more moments, and then his expression broke into a grin. He wasn't really mad, of course. Sure, a little miffed that his nap had been disturbed, but that didn't really matter in the end. He could always nap later. He tossed the balled up paper into the air, and then caught it the same hand. "If you meant for it to go into the bin, you have terrible aim." Zephyr commented, lightly. Then, he raised an eyebrow, at the mention of it being a letter. How interesting... He seemed like he was going to unfold it, but then he walked over to the hybrid and dropped the paper into her lap. As carefree and curious as he was, he knew better than to read someone else's letter. Besides, the hybrid seemed a good few years younger than he was, and that would not look good for him if he was doing anything that could even potentially upset a younger student. Still, noticing the other papers she had, Zephyr commented. "You're not studying already, are you?" the papers didn't look like worksheets or academic notes, but he knew lots of students used different things to help them study. And, regardless, he thought that anyone who was already studying before classes properly started needed to loosen up a bit.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:18 am

Nex tilted his head to the side, his black dreads swaying slightly back and forth with the movement. They were pulled back into a half-up half-down ponytail to keep them out of his face.
"You can call me Nex, and I'm sorry for shouting." He seemed to be only a year older than Ezekiel, though it was hard to tell. "You don't really have to apologize. Where were you headed?" He hitched his backpack a little higher into a more comfortable position.
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:54 am

Tanwen Dorvyre | 14 | Female | 9th Grade | 3C | Wood Elf & Fire Dragon Hybrid

Relaxing slightly, even though she is still nervous around the older male, mainly because she has no idea who he is, she raises her eyes to look at the male who is slightly tall er than her with her golden dragon eyes. A small hiss like sound comes from her due to taking a quick intake of breath when he appeared to start to open it before releasing it when he only gave it back to her, "I wasn't really aiming, just wanted to get it away from me at the time since I didn't want to accidentally lose control, don't exactly have full control of my powers yet, one of the main reasons I am here." Tanwen sets the balled up paper to the side before noticing him glance at the other letters, "No, those are letters from my friends, except for that one, back home whom couldn't be there when I left," Gathering the five or so other letters, Tanwen moves over on the beach in case he wanted to sit down instead of standing there.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me