The Primals (FULL)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 1 spot left!!!

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:32 am

Why will no one join
I JUST NEED ONE KORE PERSONNDJADBJFKBSJD
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (OPEN) 1 spot left!!!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:44 pm

Name: Raiden Diamond
Element: Lightning
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Many people get the impression that Raiden is a very prim, proper and stuck up person when they first meet him. That is not quite the case. Sure, he has a very formal attitude, but he isn't quite so stuck up. Rather, he's quite friendly, and doesn't look down at anyone for who they are - only if they're rude to him or those that he cares about. He does have an air of elegance, even when using his powers, making it seem like something of an artform. To those that he's close to, he's caring, loyal and deeply protective. However, he does seem to be a little bit of a stickler for the rules, and could probably do with being encouraged to let loose and have some real fun for once.

Appearance: Raiden has a humanoid form. To start with, he has very short, black hair - no more than perhaps half an inch - and his eyes are very dark brown in colour - seemingly black in poor lighting. He stands at around 6'3", making him tower over most others, which his just accentuated by his formal posture. He has an athletic build with a respectable amount of muscle. There are dark, lightning bolt-like markings down his arms, and seeming to trail from his eyes, to halfway down his cheeks. He has a dark skin tone, and aside from the aforementioned markings, doesn't have any other scars or notable markings.
Raiden tends to wear more semi-formal to formal outfits, usually with a fancy cloak of some sort, and almost always wears a silvery waistcoat.
Other: Raiden's powers are the generation and manipulation of lightning. He can also form storms - to a degree, only in the general area that he is in. Mainly used for attacking, although Raiden isn't one to be inclined towards any sort of fighting unless he absolutely needs to. The lightning markings on his skin and his eyes glow blue whenever he uses his powers. Axolotl
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Primals (FULL)

Postby Offline_now » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:04 pm

:O When is it gonna start?
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:06 pm

Okay!

I'm gonna start the RP now, the link to the discussion thread will be in the first post!

--------

The Axolotl watched as the twelve glowing bunches of light formed into twelve figures. She smiled warmly, stepping forwards. "Welcome. I'm sure you have questions, mostly about where you are. And what you are. To put it simply, you are the Primals, twelve elemental spirits that are some of the most powerful beings in the Multiverse." She said. Her voice was calm, warm, and motherly. "I am the Axolotl, your creator. You may call me Axie, or Lottie." She said. She waved her hand around and a blast of black light from her hand hit a patch of stars behind her and vaporized it. The Axolotl blinked. "That... That galaxy is fine."
"Your heartbeat is just a dull thrum. Your brain's electrical impulses are futile. Your existence is nothing but a speck in the infinite cosmic matter of the Multiverse. I, on the other hand? I am a writer. A creator. I make realities and living, beings. I destroy and create as I see fit. I lay waste to cities and planets on a whim. I ruin lives and rend souls for my own amusement. I. Am. A. God. And you cannot harm me in a way that matters." -Me, on a regular basis.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gaia 1

Postby beebun » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:01 pm

gaia | tags; everyone
[url]<<[/url] previous post
    well, it sure doesn’t look fine, gaia thought, though she kept her thoughts to herself. currently, the spirit looked young, around 18. her hair was a dark green color with some flowers pinning it back. she wasn’t sure about this multiverse stuff — or the fact that this.. this, axolotl, created her, and the others around her. it just didn’t make sense, but for some reason, a part of gaia accepted it. and.. a mulitverse? she didn’t think that the multiverse was on good hands after the display that axolotl had put on. that poor galaxy..
    gaia stood silently, keeping her questions and thoughts inside her. she stared at her hands, and realized she had vines creeping down her wrists. she started to fidget with her hands, though her face seemed perfectly calm. it was a minute before she glanced back up at the axolotl (her creator?) and whispered, her voice calm but quiet; “um, uh, axolotl? why did you create us?” gaia knew that her voice was almost silent, and part of her hoped that no one had heard her.
Last edited by beebun on Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:13 pm

"Good question! I created you because I was literally born yesterday, or possibly half a trillion years ago, and have no idea how to run the Multiverse! So I need you guys to create worlds and do magic stuff, and make sure nothing gets screwed up too badly!" Axolotl said.
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offline_now » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:49 pm

Nekro looked around, frantically. Where.. am I..? How.. did I get here..? she thought to herself. She didn't say anything. She looked to the axolotl and jumped. She has never seen anything like that before. She was slightly shaking, and looked concerned.
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gaia 2

Postby beebun » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:07 pm

gaia | tags; nekro
<< prev.
    gaia hadn’t been nervous before —being alive had felt great— but now? she was nervous times a thousand. axolotl didn’t know how to run the thing she created, so she created more things — people. how was she going to keep control of them? it also sounded like that all the people around her had some sort of powers. did she? …gaia was getting frustrated. she had asked a question only to have more questions. the spirit decided to not ask any more questions, in case the answers that axolotl had were worse than the one she had provided. gaia glanced around, her eyes landing on a nervous girl near her. she had pink and purple fluffy hair, and a blindfold on. she looked exactly how gaia felt. gaia tiptoed over to her and quietly said, “hello. I’m gaia. though, I don’t know how I got that name. who are you?”
Last edited by beebun on Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EldritchWhispers » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Zephyria, meanwhile, was bouncing off the walls. She got right in the middle of Gaia and Nekro's conversation. "Hiya! I'm Zephyria! Pleased to meet'cha!" She said in her hyper, energetic voice. She accidentally created a mini-tornado, then proceeded to inhale it. "Woah! I guess I have air magic!" She said. "You all have magic. Nekro is Darkness. Zephyria is Air. Gaia is Life. Geb is Earth. Crystal is Ice. Xavier is Light. Juliet is Love. Raiden is Lightning. Aluca is Water. Noah is Fire. Deterha is Death. And I'm Chaos." The Axolotl explained calmly, looking at each Primal in turn. "And yes, I know your names. I literally created you." She said. Zephyria grinned and twirled in midair. Or, mid void. Whatever. "Hey, Lottie! Maybe you should, like create some Guardians or something so someone who isn't us has to fix your mistakes?" She said. The Axolotl smiled. "Good idea, Air." She said. She snapped her fingers, and eleven wisps of glowing light appeared around her. The wisps swirled around and bumped into each other, zipping around. They all glowed different colors. "That is the spirit of Hope, and those are it's guardians." The Axolotl said proudly, pointing at what she'd just done. Zephyria clapped and giggled. A blue and gold wisp zipped around the Axolotl's head. "Ooh, I like you! I'm gonna call you... Cipher." She giggled.

(Prepare for about 1000000000 Gravity Falls references. Don't know what that is? Doesn't matter, this has nothing to do with it's canon anyway xD)
EldritchWhispers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:46 pm

gaia | tags; nekro, zephyria, axolotl
<< prev.
    “uh— axie? do you just.. do that? wave your hands and randomly create things?” gaia, for now, ignored the overly energetic zephyria. that girl was just annoying. also, the axolotl had more things to keep in check. gaia just didn’t see the reason in making more spirits, or.. guardians.. whatever. it was.. chaotic. well, the axolotl had said that she was chaos. gaia also answered zephyria after that, but in a small, hushed voice. “nice to meet you too.. zephyria.. air.” she wondered if zephyria even heard her. the primal glanced at the other girl they were standing next to — nekro, gaia guessed? her mind turned to the fact that axie had stated that she, gaia, was life. what did that mean? did she have.. life powers? that didn’t make sense. gaia held her hand out, and stared at vines wrapped around her wrist. maybe she could do something with plants? she sighed and willed something to happen.
    nothing did, but then something did. the vines expanded and created a bud, which then bloomed into a wonderful yellow flower. gaia smiled excitedly, reaching her finger out to touch it like a little kid would
    have.
Last edited by beebun on Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me