Mythical Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Mythical Academy

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Epona
female | 15 | were horse-dragon mix | tags: open
Forms: normal | human | mixed | horse | dragon

Epona silently watches as her fellow classmates arrive for the shifter class and also notices people grouping up on the other side of the lake. Must be another class, she thinks to herself but is not sure what that class is exactly since she doesn’t want to know every class that is offered at the academy. The were horse-dragon watches a group of new students approach the shifter class group, chatting amongst themselves j til one of them caught sight of her. It’s not every day you see a mixed shifter who is in their mixed form. Of course there are other types of shifters: ones with just human and animal forms and those like her who have a human form and a human form with their animal characteristics. She swishes her tail as she turns her bright red eyes to the other class, a bit curious to see what they do.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayJay84 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:56 am

|| Octavia || Female || Earth/nature || Tagged: open||

Octavia plowed into the ocean of students that were heading to their next class. Which reminded her she didn't know what class she had next. She pulled out the piece of crumpled paper that had her timetable on it. Running her finger down the side she found she had study next. Octavia weived her way through the students to get to the study hall. She scanned the room for a spare table, which she found by the back left. Octavia placed her books infront of her. Octavia had nothing to study she'd only had one class so she grabbed out her phone and scrolled through her unopened messages.
JayJay84

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:45 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Jana ‘Jay’ Marie Rosewood- 18- f- Demon dog werewolf- black canine form w/ brown eyes, fire resistance- has to bond- Joan is sibling- Tags: Fitz

The sweet and gentle souled one hummed as she shook her reddish brown haired head. Brown eyes looked to the half elf. She hummed quietly, smiling as she nodded. “Okay let’s go,” she said, and gathered up her stuff. She hummed as she put it into her carry bag, then got up. She headed for the door, then out into the hallway, and waited.

Joan ‘Jo’ Aker Rosewood- 18- agender- Demon dog werewolf- same- likes boys; open- Jana is sister- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle one shook their brown haired head. The cuddly one blinked brown eyes, smiling as they hummed. The intelligent and playful one sat in class. The loyal and loving one waited for the others. They hummed as they looked around the class a bit. They hummed as they waited for the teacher, whom finally arrived.

Jeshika ‘Jesh’ Sora Haneda- 16- f- Kitsune human; purple fire but not very strong, fox form (2 tails)- has to bond- Rikku is cousin- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle redhead hummed as she trotted along. The white and red fox wagged just a bit as she went. The cuddly but nervous and shy one saw a wolf dog looking student. She shook her head as she saw her scruff someone...

Rikku ‘Ku’ Suiren Haneda- 16- genderfluid- Nekomata human; human form but can hide ears and tail, cat form- likes boys; open- Jesh is cousin (moms are human)- Tags: open

The cuddly and gentle one hummed as they trotted in cat form. The silver tabby and white cat flicked their tail. They hummed as they shifted to human form once more at the class. S/he brushed neck length black hair. S/he blinked brown eyes a moment. The playful and loyal one hummed again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:04 pm

|| Natalia || Female || Wolfdog demon || Open || Gym ||

She made her way to the gym and went to change into her workout clothes. A grey crop top with a pair of black sweatpants. She put on her sneakers and put her red hair up in a ponytail. Natalia walked out of the locker room and to a punching bag. It was something she liked to use as a way to either unless her anger or to practice some moves.

The redhead began to slam her fists into the punching bag, music playing from her earbuds. One of her favorite songs was on and she allowed the song to flow through her as she punched away. Natalia began to glow as she continued to throw punches, harder and faster. A faint red glow appeared around her as she beat the crap out of the punching bag. She was unleashing her anger and emotions into it, and the red was her anger forming around her. The more glow she had, the angrier she was. After what seemed like a long time, Natalia took a break and took a deep breath. She couldn’t remember the last time that she worked out that hard nor did she know that she had that much anger built up inside.

Sure she may be a friendly person but deep down Natalia had a troubled and hard past as a child. She just puts on a show for everyone else to see yet she’s a totally different person when she’s either out on the field fighting or at the gym working out. It was something that just helped her cope with her anger at times. Sure she could go wolf anytime she wanted, but she didn’t feel like shifting into wolf all the time when she was upset.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:41 pm

Jana ‘Jay’ Marie Rosewood- 18- f- Demon dog werewolf- black canine form w/ brown eyes, fire resistance- has to bond- Joan is sibling- Tags: Fitz

The sweet and gentle souled one hummed as she shook her reddish brown haired head. Brown eyes looked to the half elf. She hummed quietly, smiling as she nodded. “Okay let’s go,” she said, and gathered up her stuff. She hummed as she put it into her carry bag, then got up. She headed for the door, then out into the hallway, and waited.

Joan ‘Jo’ Aker Rosewood- 18- agender- Demon dog werewolf- same- likes boys; open- Jana is sister- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle one shook their brown haired head. The cuddly one blinked brown eyes, smiling as they hummed. The intelligent and playful one sat in class. The loyal and loving one waited for the others. They hummed as they looked around the class a bit. They hummed as they waited for the teacher, whom finally arrived.

Jeshika ‘Jesh’ Sora Haneda- 16- f- Kitsune human; purple fire but not very strong, fox form (2 tails)- has to bond- Rikku is cousin- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle redhead hummed as she trotted along. The white and red fox followed the wolf dog to the gym. The cuddly but nervous and shy one realized something; no one seemed to be there. Wasn’t there a gym class today?

Rikku ‘Ku’ Suiren Haneda- 16- genderfluid- Nekomata human; human form but can hide ears and tail, cat form- likes boys; open- Jesh is cousin (moms are human)- Tags: open

The cuddly and gentle one hummed as they trotted in cat form. The silver tabby and white cat flicked their tail. They hummed as they shifted to human form once more at the class. S/he brushed neck length black hair. S/he blinked brown eyes a moment. The playful and loyal one hummed again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:52 am

Fitzroy Nightingale
18|Male|Half-Elf
Tagged: Jana
Once Jana had joined him in the corridor, Fitzroy started walking down the corridor, up until they'd arrived at the library. He pushed the door open, then went inside, and went to sit down at one of the tables in the library. Now all he had to do was seem like he wa ms studying something. Good thing he had a couple of textbooks in his bag, mostly focused on the sort of powers that he had.

Harley Ashworth
17|Male|Vampire
Tagged: Open
As he walked down the corridor, a student that seemed quite panicked, as though they were running away from something, bumped into him. Harley glowered at the student until they ran off again, then he carried on.

Before long, he arrived at his next class. He didn't particularly want to attend, but the last thing he needed was to be held back for any reason. Harley sat at the back of the classroom, and took his phone out, to scroll through his messages again, though nothing was really new since he last checked in his previous class.

Cyraeneus Bourne
18|Male|Siren
Tagged: Open
Cyraeneus focused towards the teacher once they'd arrived, and instructed them to work on one of their powers at a basic level, just to see what each of them could do first, and whether there was any potential for the capabilities of their powers. Cyrus kept seated by the lake, since, of course, his powers were focused on water. Using his powers, Cyrus drew out a small amount of water from the lake, into the air, and bringing it between his hands. He didn't really think there was a huge amount he could do with this power, but it was usually fun to do it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:50 pm

Jana ‘Jay’ Marie Rosewood- 18- f- Demon dog werewolf- black canine form w/ brown eyes, fire resistance- has to bond- Joan is sibling- Tags: Fitz

The sweet and gentle souled one hummed as she shook her reddish brown haired head. Brown eyes looked to the half elf. She hummed quietly, smiling as she followed. She held and carried the bag as they went to the library. She hummed as she walked in with him, and to the table. She sat at the table, setting out her stuff to start to work.

The sweet and gentle redhead hummed as she trotted along. The white and red fox followed the wolf dog to the gym. The cuddly but nervous and shy one realized something; no one seemed to be there. Wasn’t there a gym class today?

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:58 pm

|| Natalia || Female || Wolfdog demon || Open || Gym ||

Tome went by and obviously some students poured into the gym, but went to go do their own thing. Natalia focused on her own thing and swung her leg at the punching bag. At this point she was ready to cool off and hit the shower. She walked into the locker room and squeezed her way through some girls before making her way to the showers.

Moments later she felt refreshed and energized afterwards. Brushing out her long red hair, she let it fall past her shoulders in light waves. Grabbing her things, Natalia glanced at the clock and saw that it was almost lunchtime. Perfect....I need to go eat.... she told herself and walked out of the gym. She glanced around her before making her way outside once more. She climbed onto a bench and pulled a knee up to her chest. She pulled out her phone, scrolled through before putting some music on and toning out the world till the bell rang for lunch.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:59 pm

((saving to join hopefully

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Epona
female | 15 | were horse-dragon mix | tags: open
Forms: normal | human | mixed | horse | dragon

Epona stays in her mixed form throughout the class as the teacher talked about the different types of shifters. Her eyes shift over to the other class for a bit to watch them before focusing on her teacher as the teacher started having people shift between their forms as he goes though the different types of shifters. When he started talking about mixed/hybrids, he asked Epona to shift between her forms. Epona internally sighed as she shifts between all her forms before returning back to her mixed form, not really interested in the expressions on her classmates faces as she shifted. Soon the class started to draw to a close and the teacher let them go a bit early so they would not have to rush to their next class or lunch due to the class being a decent distance from the academy
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me