The Hidden *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Hidden *O&A*

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:09 am

Jasper Thomas
Hetero-demisexual
Fire Manipulation/creation
Tags: Alaina
He watched her in awe and in envy. Her powers were harmless to others, but to herself was another story. And as she was beginning to rise it seemed she wavered a bit as she had quickly sunk back down. Before Jasper could ask anything or react she was already trying again. Watching her gave him this calm sensation, but it also might be because she put her trust and faith in him to do this. He kept the rope securely in his hands as he looked up at her, and returned her smile with his own. And it seemed like forever he was sitting there watching as she was above, a silhouette floating there.

How long could she hold it? He wondered, as he continued to watch her. His body was ready, if she fell, he would surely catch her. "that's amazing!" he said as if to reassure her indirectly that he was still here.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:29 pm

crystal chang / 20 / lesbian / clairvoyance
tags: zylah

"most important meal of the day," said crystal in a softer tone. she gave the girl a slight smile and followed, holding the door open for her. "itll be good for this room to get some sunlight. ill close up if thats okay with you? sounds like theres a party in the kitchen, you wouldnt want to miss it." again, crys smiled. as much as zylah and she butted heads, she had such a soft spot for younger girls in a paternal way- she wanted nothing more than to protect them. so this was her way of showing it.

hani jung / 18 / bisexual / airbending
tags: cree, zaire, everyone in the kitchen

hanis face lit up with a small smile, unusual as he normally wore a flat expression. crees compliment flustered him something fierce, even if it was just a little one. "yeah..." he muttered, looking down to his mug with that silly little smile still on his face. "anyway, zaire- if you want breakfast, cree made tea, and umm..." hani trailed off as he glanced up. "i mean if you want something quick i guess theres fruit..."

romi kim / 19 / pansexual / palm truth reading
tags: coro, pool party

but to romis surprise, there was no coro to be found. "huh, i swore i..." she paused and thought silently to herself. did anyone have hallucinatory powers that could be messing with her? ah, of course not. 'why would i think that, i must be paranoid...' romi said to herself internally as she turned another corner. in front of her now was the pool- well, a good twenty feet away, but she could tell there were some friends hanging out by it. "this early...?" romi took a few small steps towards the pool and shouted gently while waving, "hey guys!"
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bury » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:23 pm

ren inaba - 17 - bisexual - incorporeality
location - kitchen
tags - everyone in kitchen
ren carefully traipsed into the kitchen, keeping along the perimeter of the room. trying her best not to make eye contact with anyone, she picked up a glass and poured herself some water.

as she took a sip she quietly studied the occupants of the room, occupied with their own conversations. she hoped nobody would notice her looking at them- heaven forbid she stand out.
bury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:31 pm

Cellia Evergreen-21-Bisexual-Wings-Outside-Alex
Her whole face seemed to brighten and her wings fluttered with her excitement as he offered to go now. "If you're ready to go we can do it now, the lady told me this place has a barrier that people can't see into so as long as I don't go too high we'll be fine." She spoke quickly and hoped he understood her fast words as she began to stretch her wings in preparation to fly. She stretched her back and arms as well to get ready to hold on to him, not that it was going to really hinder her but she was always prepared in case she lost focus to grab onto him tightly. She gave him a large grin and held out her small hand, "Come here and we can fly."

Elias Bentin-21-Heterosexual-Earth Manipulation-Outside-Nya
He looked up at the subtle vibrations he felt in the ground coming towards him, he shielded his eyes from the sun to see a girl standing just a few feet away. She was very pretty and she had a sweet voice, sitting up he swiped his brow of sweat and put on his most dashing smile. "Yeah, you're Nya right? There's plenty of room for everyone." He joked, it was a very large area and they fit many people here at the cabin since so many people came from bad homes or experiments. He used his discarded shirt to wipe more sweat off his chest in an effort to show off the muscles he worked so hard to create. He puffed up a little at his own ego.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:07 pm

Alaina Fellan~21~heterosexual~density manipulation~location: pool~Tags:Jasper

Alaina could feel her energy wasting away but she wanted to hold is just a bit longer. A fall from fifty feet in the air would hurt, and could definitely kill her if she wasn't careful. If she wasn't unconscious, she might be able to catch herself last second, but a belly flop would hurt terribly. She knew it was a matter of time before her body gave out and with that thought, she began her descent. However, about 10 feet above the pool, her focus wavered and she began to fall. She knew though, in the back of her mind, even if Jasper didn't catch her, which she wasn't expecting him to do, she would land in the water. It wouldn't feel good, but it wouldn't kill her. The water would be enough to wake her up enough to at least get out of the pool.

Alex Fellan~ 19~ Bisexual~ Reactive Adaptation~ location: Outside~ Tags: Cellia

Alex grinned brightly at Cellia. "Now sounds good too." He reached out and took her hand, stepping nearer to her. "Are you sure you'll be able to hold me? I'm quite heavy." He patted his stomach as though he'd eaten a big breakfast, although he knew it was mostly muscle weight on him. It made him smile to himself that she seemed to happy to be able to take him on this flight and that made him happy too. She seemed confident in her abilities to fly them and he was more than excited to take flight, even if it wasn't with his own powers.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:59 pm

Cellia Evergreen-21-Bisexual-Wings-Outside-Alex
She nodded vigorously as she grinned and turned him around to face away from her. She put her arms around his upper chest and locked them by grabbing her own wrists, her cheeks growing hot at the position but it was what the scientists had taught her to do with people. "Try not to move around." Her voice was quiet and blew gently across his neck where her head reached. Before either of them could think on it too long she crouched slightly and shoved off the ground with a large flap of her wings making them shoot into the air quickly. Now that she held him in the air her arms held him close h=to her but her head sat above his as they went higher into the air, her large wings pushing them easily and her arms bunching with muscle that wasn't easily seen but very strong.

Elias Bentin-21-Heterosexual-Earth Manipulation-Outside-Nya

He looked up at the subtle vibrations he felt in the ground coming towards him, he shielded his eyes from the sun to see a girl standing just a few feet away. She was very pretty and she had a sweet voice, sitting up he swiped his brow of sweat and put on his most dashing smile. "Yeah, you're Nya right? There's plenty of room for everyone." He joked, it was a very large area and they fit many people here at the cabin since so many people came from bad homes or experiments. He used his discarded shirt to wipe more sweat off his chest in an effort to show off the muscles he worked so hard to create. He puffed up a little at his own ego.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:10 am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

O B Y| tags: emerson | location: outside
    x male xx 20 y/o xx bi xx cosmic empath; exp. sharing; emotion empowerment xx
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

toby's reaction was immediate and full of distaste more than anything. "oh tell me about it. it was my mistake to stay in there. i should've come out here earlier - you're at least more bearable to deal with." emerson wasn't as aggravating as the others that resided here. she seemed to get him better than even he could, and he just can't get over that fact. he stared at her for a moment at her invitation to join her before shrugging and sitting down next to her. "don't even get me started. they drive me nearly mad almost every day." toby leans back on his hands and stretches his legs out, sighing heavily. his mind then wanderev back over to her abilities. he pipes up again. "that little metal-bending thing you do is pretty neat. you can at least do somethin' with it. i have - what - empathy? what am i meant to do with that? completely useless i'd say." there was so much for toby to complain about but not enough time for all of it. he just leaves it there, staring off into the sky with his normal scowl stuck to his face.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:53 pm

Emerson~Age:20~Power:Metal Manipulation~Location:Outside~Tags:Toby

She felt touched that he prefers her company to the others in the house. She was glad he decided to sit down with her "Yeah, we have some ... Unique individuals. They get pretty intense." she said. It must be way more taxing on him considering his powers. Speaking of his powers he brought up how his powers were useless. She frowned "You have so much potential, you just need a relaxing spot to calm the storm." she told him. She had an idea and her face lit up "How about we take a day out on town? A date almost..." she blushed, she didn't really mean to say the last part out loud. She pushed her light brown and purple hair behind her ear "Well.. not a date date... if you don't want it to be... But like just a day to get away and chill with good company." she babbled on embarrassed of her slip.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

addi | 2 ── nya | 2

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:35 am

xxxxADDISON CAPRI SILVERSTEIN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: nineteen | gender: female | sexuality: bicurious | power: plant growth + manipulation
    xxxxlocation: outside, under a tree | mentions: elias, nya | tags: ransom

xxxxgently tapping the eraser end of her pencil to her lips, and with her brow furrowed, addison gazed around for some inspiration on what to draw. typically addison sketched people, it's what she was most proficient at. the way that each face is different in its own unique way. the curves, lines, edges, shapes, and shading on a face fascinated her to no end. being in. place she had many new muses to choose from, but who? that's the problem now, there are too many to pick from. actually, addi has always found it hard to find a muse to draw. oftentimes she would go out in public such as cafe's, public transportation, or the park to find people to sketch. when she did that she found it hard to choose who to make her muse as there are often an abundance of faces to pick from. not to mention she liked giving the sketch of her muse back to them if able. looking around there were several people outside as well. there was a pair in the pool, a few groups of two dotted around, her sister was with a guy. wait, what? doing a double take addi stared out across the lawn at her. okay, her sister talking with a guy was no big deal. except that she was blushing! what was going on? who was this man? did addi need to go sister mode on this guy? all thoughts were interrupted by a sudden voice and shadow passing over her. whipping her head addison stared up at the person now stood before her. it took a moment for his question of who she is to register. blinking and shaking her head she quickly replied. oh, i'm addison. i'm new here, my sister and i arrived a day ago, she explained, looking up at him. carefully she closed her sketchbook, placing it beside her on the grass, and putting her pencil back behind her ear. i haven't had the chance to meet everyone so i don't think we're acquainted. who are you? addison asked kindly with a smile, placing her hands in her lap.

xxxxNYA MARIE SYLVERSTEIN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty one | gender: female | sexuality: pansexual | power: weather creation + manipulation
    xxxxlocation: outside, by the pool | mentions: none | tags: elias

xxxx as she waited for a moment to receive an answer from elias she watched him carefully, noticing him perk up as she neared him. it was clear that he was trying to show off to her, something she understood perfectly well as she too is the type to be a bit bold and show-offy at times. returning his smile she flared out her towel, letting it unfurl and float in the air a moment before bringing in downward and onto the grass. i am! and you sure are right, this yard is pretty big, i'm sure it can fit lil' ol' me, she agreed, joking at the end. the woman lowered herself onto the towel, sitting down near elias. kicking off her sandals and placing them beside the towel she then criss-crossed her legs, pulling her bare feet beneath her thighs. turning slightly she faced him while sitting, bringing a hand to her face to shield her eyes from the sun. it's nice to officially meet you, elias! i don't think we've spoken very much before, have we? she said, glad to have gotten his name right. there were about twenty others at the house, not including nya or her sister. yes, she counted. she might get a few names wrong the first few times while settling in, but so far she hadn't messed up yet! that's a win in her book. looking the man over nya was struck by his blue eyes, something she hadn't noticed before as she was too far away. but now as she sat and faced him she couldn't help but stare at his eyes, a twang of jealousy creeping into her. surely her own blue eyes couldn't compare to his. it's nothing she could control, her eye color that is, so she tried not to let the jealousy creep in too much. realizing that she was staring, maybe a bit too long, nya averted her gaze, looking off toward the pool where others were. a faint blush tinted her cheeks and ears. it was also true, that in her own book, elias was good looking. curse the human species for making good looking people! placing her hands behind her on the ground she leaned back on them. excuse me for being abrupt, maybe even rude, about this, but i'm curious as to what everyone's abilities are here. what's yours? that's a good conversation starter, right? when it comes to nya she likes to get right into things. no need to talk about the weather with her, unless it's specifically about her powers that is. small chat like such never really interested her much. she's the type of woman who likes to get to know people beyond what they think of the weather. she's been that way ever since she was young.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeyondTheShire » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:48 pm

Zaire GarnerThe Gossip
―――――――――――――――――
◄19|Female|Charm Speak|Bisexual (Closeted)|Living room-Kitchen|tagged; Kitchen party ►
    indentationZaire laughed sarcastically. "Oh you think I wanted to get my own breakfast? Cute. You know I could just charm speak any of you to do it, right? So before you do it against your will, you better do it just to get it over with." She stated matter-of-factly. Being mean was her specialty, as long as others were miserbable, she was content.[/b]

Theo KnoxThe Headache
―――――――――――――――――
◄19|Male|Psionic Blast|Straight|His room-Outside|tagged; Open ►
    indentationTheo sat staring in the darkness of his room. The migraine he felt constantly pounding in his head. The little light that did filter out through the curtains caused him to feel nauseous. "I need to release some of this headache...It feels like my head is going to explode.." He thought to himself as he stood up too quickly. Dizziness hit him like a fright train as he gripped his head with his right hand and his left gripped the wall near his bed. When the dizziness lessened, he begun looking for his sun glasses. They helped shield his eyes from the harsh light of day. As he exited his room, a hiss escaped his lips as the light flooded his vision, the glasses only helped so much.

Theo walked through the cabin to the outside, he saw a few people here and there on the grounds but he needed to get to a safe place where he could let loose of his power. He quickly headed towards the opening of the woods, the place they all usually train. As he neared the enterance he felt relief. Finally, he can let loose. The boy widend his stance, preparing for the blast. If he is even a little off balance it could throw him back. He focused on his forehead and closed his eyes, the place where the power would shoot out. He felt the migraine worsen, it was growing as the blast was about to release. All of a sudden the migraine let up and a powerful, insivisbale blast threw itself out and hit the fake dummies. He opened his eyes and saw the chaos he caused. The surrounding trees lost a few leaves, the dummies were flown back. A smie graced his lips as the headache was just abrely a prick in his head. The glasses he had on previously was moved to his head, as he was finally able to bare the light. [/b]
BeyondTheShire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me