Exploration Initiate | Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Exploration Initiate | Open

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:46 am

jj735 wrote:Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
"See you then", Milo replied. As he walked slowly back to the briefing room, he felt...content.

Skye worked the rest of her shift the way she usually did, concentrated. Once she was done she closed down her computer and left the office.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Mon May 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
Milo walked around, rather aimlessly, looking at all of the different panels that the ship held , running his fingers along the welded lines he had made that morning. The control room was almost finished - the most important part of the ship. There was only one thing missing - a tractor beam. Of course, that's not what they called it nowadays, it just made Milo think of the tractor beam from Star Trek. Able to levitate and move objects using sound waves - it was, in Milo's opinion, the most amazing thing to happen since Captain Kirk was replaced with Piccard! (others would not agree with him there, though!)

Walking quickly and quietly down the corridor, he remembered a dream he had had, when he was only thirteen. It was a wish, more like, a wish to anyone that might hear him - please, could he go on the Starship Enterprise. Well, this wasn't the enterprise, but it was..something. And it was surreal. What he also thought surreal was the vision he saw down the hallway, Skye. Milo walked over, trying not to seem like he was super excited to see her, but he couldn't stop the smile that he found was spreading across his face. "Hey there, you." He grinned, tucking his Biro back into the pocket of his jacket.
When nothing goes right, go left.

x
"ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
ɪɴ ꜰᴀɪʀɪᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛʜꜱ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴꜱ - ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴇxɪꜱᴛꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ
ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ?”
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu May 14, 2020 10:27 am

jj735 wrote:Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
Milo walked around, rather aimlessly, looking at all of the different panels that the ship held , running his fingers along the welded lines he had made that morning. The control room was almost finished - the most important part of the ship. There was only one thing missing - a tractor beam. Of course, that's not what they called it nowadays, it just made Milo think of the tractor beam from Star Trek. Able to levitate and move objects using sound waves - it was, in Milo's opinion, the most amazing thing to happen since Captain Kirk was replaced with Piccard! (others would not agree with him there, though!)

Walking quickly and quietly down the corridor, he remembered a dream he had had, when he was only thirteen. It was a wish, more like, a wish to anyone that might hear him - please, could he go on the Starship Enterprise. Well, this wasn't the enterprise, but it was..something. And it was surreal. What he also thought surreal was the vision he saw down the hallway, Skye. Milo walked over, trying not to seem like he was super excited to see her, but he couldn't stop the smile that he found was spreading across his face. "Hey there, you." He grinned, tucking his Biro back into the pocket of his jacket.

Skye looked over her shoulder and smiled at Milo. It's good to see you again, Your brother is joining us? She asked not seeing his brother anywhere. She pulled another barrette out of her pocket and fastened it to her hair to help keep it out of her eyes.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am

Milo was a little nervous as he walked, Skye to his left, on his way to find Rennie. He was surprised when he saw his kid brother surrounded by computers in the communications department, most of them older than Milo himself. Rennie was chatting to them all, and a few hybrids were even showing him their powers. "Seems he's m-made some new friends.." He said quietly to Skye, allowing himself a rare little laugh - he seldom did chuckle. Rennie smiled when he saw Milo, and soon the two of them were headed outside, into the real world, with a clouded sky and a drizzle of rain coming from each pipe, overhang and gutter that had overflowed with the previous downpour.

Rennie Haydn|12|alien-human hybrid|computer aboard Romain|heterosexual|single|jj735|
Rennie was having the time of his life! Although he didn't think he was being especially rude at the time, (kids often don't see that what they are saying is rude- that was his excuse for every cheeky situation...it didn't always work.) he had made an interesting first impression. Lots of people were coming up to him at the end of the day, including Milo, with a girl. Rennie was actually excited about the pretty girl because nothing good ever seemed to happen to Milo these days. He grabbed his coat and followed the two of them into the bleak weather outside, making sure to nudge Milo several times, making secret little faces at him when the girl wasn't looking.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu May 14, 2020 11:44 am

Skye rolled her eyes amused knowing exactly what Rennie was doing and chuckled, "You do know that even though I can't physically see you making faces doesn't mean that I don't know that you are. Right?"Skye said and looked over at Rennie,"Yeah my file doesn't say that I have any brothers but I do, a half brother and a twin brother. Both act juvenile.She told Rennie looking at him with a quirked eyebrow and a knowing smile.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Thu May 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Rennie Haydn|12|alien-human hybrid|computer aboard Romain|heterosexual|single|jj735|
Rennie was really quite embarrassed, but he also saw this as part of a test. Skye had proven she was bold enough to point that out, rather than Milo's past two 'girlfriends'. Zara was a pushover - really shy, and always had her head down. Ruth always got flustered at the smallest things - she would have turned read behind the ears and her cheeks would burn up. Skye was as sarcastic and cheeky as the Haydn boys- her personalty fit in with them like an extra piece of the puzzle. That was clear as they talked. "What, specifically, do you work on, or with? In the techie place?" He was not being the most articulate today.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu May 14, 2020 2:00 pm

jj735 wrote:Rennie Haydn|12|alien-human hybrid|computer aboard Romain|heterosexual|single|jj735|
Rennie was really quite embarrassed, but he also saw this as part of a test. Skye had proven she was bold enough to point that out, rather than Milo's past two 'girlfriends'. Zara was a pushover - really shy, and always had her head down. Ruth always got flustered at the smallest things - she would have turned read behind the ears and her cheeks would burn up. Skye was as sarcastic and cheeky as the Haydn boys- her personalty fit in with them like an extra piece of the puzzle. That was clear as they talked. "What, specifically, do you work on, or with? In the techie place?" He was not being the most articulate today.

The computers, programming mostly. Its kinda how we met. He had a question, I had the answers. Skye told him with a shrug. So, what's up, we gonna just talk or are we actually gonna hang out?" She asked the both of them.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Wed May 27, 2020 7:23 pm

Milo scratched the back of his neck and chuckled, "sure- want t-to head to the alley out-outside?" He asked, opening the door for her and his brother. Ugh. Why did Rennie have to be here?! He was hanging out with a beautiful girl, and here he was, babysitting his kid brother. Typical. He stepped out onto the concrete, thankful again for his combat boots.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun May 31, 2020 3:20 pm

Skye nodded and headed out of the door and waited for Milo. Kissing his cheek before she stepped outside smiling and blushing after having done so. She wasn't usually this forward. And she didn't know what to blame it on so she just let it be.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:01 pm

Milo could feel a blush start a thousand feet below ground, travelling up to colour his cheeks. He must have looked like a tomato, he could feel as warm feeling embraced him. "I..." he chose to say nothing at all. Milo led Skye over to where the concrete road melted into a small path between two buildings. Rennie looked to be interested in some other sort of contraption by the massive recycling bins around the corner, so Milo took Skye's hand and continued down the alleyway.

Last bumped by jj735 on Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:01 pm.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me