Lock - Dead RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby Echo-song » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:15 am

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Erik

Luka quickly noticed how shy Erik seemed to be and noted that for future interactions. It seemed that he hadn't quite developed a large amount of social skills yet. Luka gave him a soft smile in an attempt to break the ice. "Yeah. You're not alone. There's a lot of people here that haven't quite figured out their ability yet." She held out her own hand and watched as it shifted from what once was a hand to what appeared to be some sort of sword. "I still haven't figured out everything with mine." The smoke shifted and swirled again until it resembled her hand once more. She rested it in her lap and shrugged. As Erik spoke of not wanting to hurt others, she wondered if it had happened before. It was more than likely. Even she had almost injured several. And her ability wasn't necessarily violent. Luka knew that asking such a personal question probably wouldn't go well. She doubted Erik would share much if there had been a previous accident. That would be a very sensitive topic for anyone. "Have you been assigned a trainer yet?" she finally asked, deciding that was a better way to go. Talking about the future could be helpful in this case. Maybe it could help him start to feel more a part of their group. "We have a lot of very talented trainers here with a wide range of abilities. I'm sure there is one that can help you to learn more about your ability."
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 am

Mavis listened to him. 'My little dove.' One of his little nicknames for her. Gosh she missed them…. "It's not your fault, Dad. It's the facilities. I wouldn't of thought they'd still experiment on people after over 4 years of us being accepted into society. It's disgusting. " She rolled her eyes. "I missed you so much. I hate our government. Even after everything. It's hard to love people who done nothing but hate you, and only accept you now because there's no exterminating us."

"We've a new house. One that, has humans. But people like us too. I'm a caretaker, because you made such an impact on me. It's so worth it. But I'm not very good at it. I'm not anywhat paternal. And I dunno, I don't know if it's right for me. " She looked at the ground,"David' still here. He's the reason we have a new building. He's worked so hard."

Last bumped by rainbowwrowell on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:17 am.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me