~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ CLOSED ~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ OPEN~

Postby Rockercookie » Tue May 07, 2019 9:04 pm

Shoji Narihari
male
libra
telekinesis
tags: ozin, yuki
Shoji listened carefully to what Ozzy had to say. The landlord gave a serious vibe about him as he was speaking and the blonde figured this man to be one who kept his word. Seeing him smoke also made him seem more intimidating. However, Shoji wasn't discouraged by any of it. He believed his new landlord to be a good man, underneath this stoic persona.

"Right, thanks for your clarification! Tea sounds great." The college student replied, only to show that he has been paying attention to Ozzy.

Looking about the room, he noticed the other teens already talking to each other and he didn't want to waste any time! New people equal new friends, at least in his opinion.

A short girl with a handful of luggage caught his attention. He thought she looked kind of uncomfortable among this many people and he figured he should go say hi, maybe help her carry her bags.

"Hi, Yuki! I'm Shoji, nice to meet you!" He extended her a hand to shake then continued. "Noticed you bought all this stuff with you and I was wondering if you needed any help carrying it." He gave her a smile and hoped he eased a bit of her anxiety.
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ CLOSED ~

Postby DoughnutTheDoggo » Thu May 09, 2019 3:40 am

Name: Brooke Ryan Phelan
Nickname: Brook
Sign: Pisces
Power: Water bending
Tags: Everyone in the house

Brooke looked around the people she would have to live with, and her anxiety creeped in. She looked back down to her koi as she walked upstairs to her room where she could unpack her large bag. She never really quite liked being around other large groups of people. Maybe she could get some tea and doughnuts when everyone else was busy unpacking? Putting her bag down and he koi fish next to her, she sighed. I don't know, guys, I knew there were going to be other people, I just didn't know it would be this many people... What if they don't like me? She looked down to her fish one last time before unpacking.

(Brooke is like a shy lil cinnamon bun but she's really sweet once she warms up to people)

DoughnutTheDoggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu May 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Harley Zenon
18|Male|Aquarius
Tagged: Others in House
As even more people entered the house and joined the group, Harley became a little more irritant. He hadn't realised that he was going to be sharing with quite so many people... and something told him in the back of his mind that this wasn't everyone yet.
Since everyone else was introducing themselves, he figured that he might as well introduce himself as well at the very least - even if he wasn't planning on making friends with anyone. "I'm Harley." he said, speaking up, but he wasn't sure if anyone heard him.

When the landlord spoke, Harley considered it a relief. Finally, he knew where he'd be going... and at least he'd get to have his own room, as expected. He nodded in acknowledgement, then started walking, making his way to the third floor, and picking out one of the rooms. There was enough space to make one section by the window his art corner, so he left the suitcase with all his art supplies there. Then, he went to unpack his other suitcase.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryologic. » Fri May 10, 2019 5:40 pm

kurahiro ayume | seventeen | male | gemini | tagged: everyone in the house

Kurahiro yawned, rubbing his eyes. A bright light reflected off his face in the dark room as he sat, typing away at the laptop sat in front of him. He sat cross-legged, his legs aching as he slouched over the device. "aaaand.. save!" he exclaimed to himself. The male leaned back against the chair, stretching his arms behind his back. Taking a sip of his now cold coffee to regain some energy from staying up all night, Hiro glanced over at the clock on the wall. His eyes widened almost comically as he scrambled to get off the chair he was on upon seeing the time. He downed his coffee, opened the blinds, and jogged on the spot as the file saved, urging it to hurry up. "Stupid assignments, stupid job!" he almost groaned, unceremoniously slamming his laptop shut and shoving it in the laptop bag along with the charger and mouse.
Grabbing his bag on the way out the door of his 'room', Hiro put it onto his back on top of the bag already on his shoulders. "I'll send it over on the bus!" the boy shouted as he reached the reception of the fairly small building, hoping someone would hear him as he left.
He power walked over to the bus station, shifting his weight from foot to foot as he waited for the bus to arrive. Seeing the building, he pulled out his bus card and prepared to board it, showing the card to the driver with a small polite bow as he settled near the back of the near empty bus.
He booted up his laptop, connecting to his phone hotspot and emailing over his work as promised and putting the laptop back in its bag, before groaning at the missed notifications... and his phone battery. Kurahiro leaned his head on the window, waiting for his stop. Another power-walk began as he stepped off the bus, frantically looking for the right building. "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late..." he muttered to himself, eyes scanning as he walked. "Aha!" he said, reaching the door and wondering whether to just enter or knock. Settling on opening it, he ran a hand through his probably messy hair, calmed his breathing as much as he could in a few seconds, and pushed open the door.
"I'm sorry I'm la-" he stopped as he saw the room full of people, who seemed mid conversation. 'well, this is awkward' he thought, hoping he hadn't drawn too much attention to himself by the sudden outburst as he slowly and quietly shut the door behind himself.

(( i purposefully waited a little longer to make him late, if that's fine? i didn't want it to seem like i wasn't participating :0
also he's a walking disaster, forgive him. i'm making him do some sorta software develop-y job too, because why not! ))
cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Fri May 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Yuki I Female I 19 I 5’1 I Virgo I Tags: Shoji

She jumps a little bit as she hears somebody say her name. He’s... offering to help me? she looks up at the boy who introduced himself as Shoji, and sees him give her a smile. She returns it. W-well... if you really don’t mind, that would r-really help. Thank you... Yuki looks at the ground awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact.

(How tall is Shoji? It doesn’t say on your form)
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three.

Postby BlameableAmish » Mon May 13, 2019 4:47 am

[[Sorry it took so long to post. AGAIN. I am literally a mess of a human lol.]

Nixon Osais Sow
Scorpio / Single / Intangibility / Tagged: Anyone Home

Nixon rocked back on his heels as the petite girl name Evangeline turned her large, honied eyes to him. She was a looker, he decided. She probably was popular with her overall innocent appearance and giving nature. The donuts in her hands really solidify that image in his mind. Did she realize what she was asking? Entering a man bedroom whom she didn't know could imply many things. If he was the flirtatious type- perhaps he would tease her endlessly and form a bond and maybe sneak a kiss from her parted lips. But he wasn't that type- really he was moody and withdrawn. He doubted many people could deal with the amount of baggage he carried with him in an almost relentless fashion. He wasn't ready to let go- he doubted he ever would be. So, that left him with this sweet young woman offering him a chance to get to know her more. Though having a friend never hurt, he was afraid of letting people close to him and his scars- some of which are so evident on his skin. Before he could answer her, the landlord stole everyone's attention. The gruff man with a serious tone explained the housing situation. It caused the younger male to blink in surprise. Co-ed living arrangement was not too uncommon he supposed and the house seemed big enough for everyone. He did not like living in the third story at all. He paled at the thought of a fire breaking out and him being stuck so high up. The older building didn't look like it would take much to burn up either. He forced his mind to think about his powers to calm himself and prevent the hyperventilation from happening. He would be safe- he would be able to control his powers much better. He puffed out a breath he was holding. It would be okay- it had to be if he wanted to try and live away from home. He gave the landlord a nod to let him know he understood what he was saying so far. The smoking older man seemed laid back but not someone who would allow anyone to walk all over him. He was someone that he felt he could look up too. The thought of him being this older man's little shadow made him want to laugh and groan all at the same time. There was no way his pride would allow him to even think about being the man's shadow.

Nix turned back to the girl who captured his attention almost immediately. Eva was diligently listening to the landlord as if she were a soldier taking orders- or rather that is what it seemed like to him. Perhaps her face simply looked this when she was listening to someone older than her. It was cute in a way- he was positive she would find herself in the midst of a love quarrel at some point. And maybe he wanted to be around to watch it happen. "Thanks for your offer," he said to her in his cool-toned voice. He kept a pleasant half-smile on his face while his hands gripped the handles of his suitcases at his sides. "I don't have much stuff myself but I would appreciate your help. The quicker we get done here- the quicker we can meet everyone- right?" She would like that- he was sure. She seemed like a people pleaser and an optimist. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have such a ray of sunshine in his gloomy life. He gestured to a table in the center of the living room. He scanned his surroundings when he first entered but not to get down the furniture and appeal of the paint, but rather to scope out the layout and possible exits just in case. He was a nut case, he knew. He lived by his fears and phobias who jerked him around like a puppet on their strings. For now, he was happy to listen. He had no reason to feel otherwise. "Since we are all going to be partaking in tea here- I am sure you can leave that box here. If you want, you can go pick out your room before coming to mine? I am not sure which one I will pick- maybe one with a good view." he smile but really it was an excuse. He wanted one with a huge window. The fear once again inking his mind with paranoia. He started making his way towards the staircase slowly- imagining the girl would follow if she liked.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Under The Same Roof ~ Zodiac Role-play ~ OPEN~

Postby Rockercookie » Mon May 13, 2019 7:13 am

(I think Shoji and Brooke would make an interesting friends dynamic ^^.

Shoji is 6'0 ;3

I love that you waited until you posted a reply for kurahiro, I think it adds dimension to the character.)

Shoji Narihari
male
libra
telekinesis
tags: yuki, kurahiro
Shoji steals a second or two to really look at the girl in front of him. She looked beautiful and her shy demeanor made her seem adorable. It also made him curious about her. He decided he would eventually take the time to get to know her during his stay here.

"It'd be my honor. Plus I could impress you with my strong muscles." he gave a slight chuckle. That was an obvious joke, seeing as his body was average and not muscular at all but Shoji figured humor might help lighten up the mood. He would have winked, as well, but noticed Yuki staring at the ground. It struck him then that he could be making the girl feel uncomfortable with his outgoing personality, and he really hoped that wasn't the case.
He geniunely just wanted to make her laugh and ease her anxiety for a bit.

A sound distracted him, however, and he noticed someone new entering the building. It was another boy, with dark-blue hair and interesting eyes that made him stand out. Shoji gave him a friendly wave, noticing the confused look on his face.

"Boys' rooms on the third floor, welcome to the party." This time he did gave a wink to the newcomer and laughed. "I'm Shoji, by the way!" He continued then returned his gaze to Yuki. This time, he grabbed what looked like the heaviest luggage she had and waited for her to head to the second floor.
"Ready whenever you are, Yuki."
Rockercookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Under The Same Roof ~

Postby not a talking cat » Fri May 17, 2019 6:04 pm

﹙ evangeline "eva" grace ▾ female ▾ cancer ▾ healing ability ﹚
    Evangeline was more than pleased once Yuki's lips curled into a small, meek smile. Mission accomplished! The taller girl was ecstatic that she was one step closer to winning the friendship of such a fragile peer. Once Ozzy rounded up their attention, she listened intently, nodding at his words and making mental notes in her head. This man was definitely one who got stuff done without any issues, and for that, she felt a deep sense of respect toward him. Second floor, second floor. She repeated in her head so as to not forget what floor the girls had, though it wasn't something that would be hard to remember.

Eva's eyes turned to the door as another male walked in. He looked somewhat disorderly, what with his unruly hair and unkempt appearance. Nonetheless, he seemed like a friendly boy with a baby face. Was this kid even old enough to rent a room on his own? She watched him for only a moment more, flashing a sincere and sweet smile at him. Should she ask for his name? Evangeline felt she would be too forward by asking, but then again, that was probably just her anxiety acting up. Gratefulness speared through Eva as Shoji casually introduced himself to Kurahiro. "I'm Evangeline, but please, call me Eva." She added to Shoji's introduction in an attempt to make Kurahiro feel more at home. Turning back to Nixon, her eyes remained fixated on his sharp brown eyes. He certainly had an attractive face, one that others would definitely want to check out. "Exactly! I can't wait to meet all these new faces," she grinned brightly. Cocking her head slightly at his signal towards the coffee table, she let out a quiet 'ohh' as he mentioned that she should leave the box of doughnuts behind. "A-ah, that seems like a reasonable thing to do." She let out a sheepish laugh and placed the box onto the table.

Nodding her head at his suggestion, a faint smile crept onto her face. "A nice view, huh?" She trailed behind him giddily, clamping her hands together. "Grab a room with a really big window, then you'll have lots of sunshine every day!" She snickered before darting up the staircase, leaving Nixon behind. From the top of the staircase, she called down to Nixon. "Come on, slowpoke, or you won't get the best room!"

Taking his advice, Eva skipped towards the second-floor rooms and began peeking inside the empty ones. They all looked similar in size, though some had better windows than others. "Hmm.." she squinted her eyes at the room at the far end of the hall. Then she glanced at the room closed to the stairs. What would be better in case of a fire- jumping out of a window or jumping down a flight of stairs? She put a hand on her chin before ultimately deciding on the latter. Scuttling over to the room at the end of the hall, she stepped inside, getting a better view of the interior. "This is the one I want," she whispered quietly to herself, a sensation of happiness flowing through her.

(( oo wow this post was definitely long overdue xD
    sorry for such a late reply! i've been extremely busy w/ finals coming up, and a new sister in my family :0
    im the designated babysitter of siblings, hence why im not on very often ^_^"
    but school ends in less than a month, so hopefully ill be more active <:
    + i love kurahiro pls i would die for that boy u_u ))
not a talking cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juniper 3

Postby marimo. » Sat May 18, 2019 5:55 am

(Hooray for gal pals!!! XD)
ᒍᑌᑎIᑭEᖇ GᖇEEᑎᖴIEᒪᗪ
~18~straight~Capricorn~plant manipulation~college student~mood: hungry but happy~location: apartment~tags: Eva really~mentions: none~

Another boy enters the house and Juniper briefly glances over at him before listening to Smoke Dude. She jumps with excitement a little as the man tells them they can grab their rooms. Picking up the little bag of things she had abandoned, she bounds up the stairs into a nice-looking hallway. The girl peeks her head curiously into every room and finds Eva already unpacking in one of them. "ooh, nice room, Eva!" She exclaims, before ducking back out and going around the hallway again for another look. None of them stick out to her in particular as perfect, but that changes once she peeks in one of the rooms at the very end of the hall. Sun streams into the empty room from a nice bay window at the back wall. The room is painted a calming periwinkle and looks like it had just been cleaned. "This is the one!" She decides, grinning widely. Dropping her bag in the middle of the floor and shutting the door, she opens it and pulls out the small travel pillow inside. Flinging that aside, she pulls out a large novel, the seventh book of Harry Potter that she is blasting through for the third time. Gingerly placing that aside with respect, she finally finds what she is looking for: a small bag with a pot in it. Juniper opens the bag, pulls out the bubble wrap, and carefully extracts an intricately designed clay flowerpot with dirt inside. She sets it on the windowsill and smiles at the seeds buried in the dirt. Placing her finger in the dirt, she slowly lifts it into the air and the seeds sprout, following her hand until it grows into a small clump of violets. Smiling slightly, Juniper sits back on her heels and admires the plant. What would the others think about this? she laughs to herself. Who am I kidding, they'd be horrified. Better just act like everyone else rather than be dubbed the freak of the household. The Capricorn sighs. In many ways, it would've been easier to live alone, but the rent here is cheap and she likes meeting new people.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryologic. » Sun May 19, 2019 12:57 am

kurahiro ayume | seventeen | male | gemini | tagged: Shoji; open

Upon being noticed by a white haired boy, Hiro blinked awkwardly, but nodded his head politely as a thank you for the information. He tried his best to not display the shock he felt as the boy winked at him. "I'm Kurahiro, nice to meet you," he replied, deciding it'd be the best thing to do in the situation. As Shoji turned away, Kurahiro took his time to look around the room he was in. The other people who he was yet to meet were doing their own thing, and many were heading upstairs. Realizing he was spacing out slightly, he focused his gaze on a slightly shorter girl with peach-coloured hair, who introduced herself as 'Eva'. Kurahiro smiled, grateful for the introduction. She too, turned away to talk to someone else; a male with dark brown hair. 'Everyone seems to know one another...' he thought to himself, deciding to hold onto his bag strap to have something grounding him down.

Kurahiro decided to make his way upstairs, as that's what everyone else was doing. He didn't have much, the rest he'd have to bring from his parent's house at some point, but he reckoned that choosing a room would be a good start. 'Shoji said third floor, right?' he questioned himself, wondering if he heard correct in his state of confusion after entering the building for the first time. Nevertheless, Hiro made his way up to the third floor. Curiosity filled the teen's heart as he thought about what the rooms were like. Were they all the same? He made his way down the corridor, not seeing any girls and therefore settling that this was the correct floor, and he peaked into the rooms that were open. He found a somewhat small room towards the end of the corridor and entered it, liking the idea of having a room that size, and dumped his two bags on the bed in the corner. The window appeared to be slightly smaller than average, and the view wasn't all that great, but he still liked it.

Out of pure boredom, the boy decided to start unpacking the few things he has. He takes out his laptop and the rest of his kit from his laptop bag, placing them on the bed next to him in a messy pile. He puts the bag next to the bed, leaning it against one of the bed's legs. Looking at his backpack, he suddenly changes his mind about unpacking and moves over to the window, leaning against the windowsill and looked out at the people getting on with their daily lives in the streets below.

(( oof he should probably make some friends or at least get to know people
also, not to assume things, what is there in the room's furniture-wise? i'd guess basics would be in there, but i wouldn't want to write something and then find out it isn't there aha-
and as long as nobody scares the poor soul his powers can remain hidden, since i see that that's what everyone else is doing with their characters? ))
cryologic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me