We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Still Exist (Open and Accepting)

Postby Nyverria » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:42 am

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓼

Female|26|Angel Leader|Location: Close to the Cafe|Tags: Delia, Everan

"I did come to talk to you about a few important things." Casey replied as she watched the fallen angel start to walk away. Anger boiled her own blood as the fallen angel actually had the courage to get in her general's face. Once he raised a brow at her, the leader stood up and swiftly made her way to stand in front of Everan with a cold stare. Casey has always had a cold glare but when she's angry, you can defiantly tell. "Watch your tongue." she said in a low voice and glanced back at Delia. "You best leave right now and if I ever see your face again..." Casey said with a pause as she returned her attention to Everan, "I will not hesitate to kill you." she finished as she stood tall, watching Everan closely to see what he does.

Sicarius. wrote:
𝖅𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖗𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖓

Male|25|Demon Corrupter|Location: Cafe; working|Tags:Open

➣[size=80]It has been a long and stressful day for Zak. Orders flying through the window that seemed like every five seconds but in reality there wasn't that many for the cafe stayed at a steady pace. He wanted his food to taste delicious for his customers..even if he were to use a little bit of his demon magic for the food to look beautiful and mouth watering. A way for the humans to feel glutton..as if they wanted more and more. Once they got a bite of his food, he knew they would come back the next day and for the rest of their lives. It was one tactic of his to corrupt a human, in his own way. But his work hour was almost up and he would soon have the rest of the day off and come back in tomorrow.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:03 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Female
«—Heterosexual
«—Demon
«—Advisor
«—In Town
«— Elisium
she heard a voice of a young female. “Yes. It’s a double chocolaty chip frappe with whip cream, chocolate syrup and chocolate chips sprinkled on top.” Jess stared all in one breath. “It just gives me the right amount of energy to kick off the day.” She eyed the girl and could tell she was on edge. “Are you ookkay?”
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:19 am

Cleo Sky // Female // 20 // Angel General // Mood: cheerful // Location: her apartment // Tags: open
Now that she's been up for a few minutes, Cleo is feeling much better and alert. Maybe I'll go out for a stroll and grab some coffee. Haven't had a nice cup in a while. She slips her pistols into their harnesses, one on each upper thigh, above the dress' hem line. It was dangerous for her to go out unarmed, and she had learned that long ago in an unexpected skirmish where she was unarmed and had to borrow a sword of all things. Needless to say that went well. She exits her apartment and strides down the street, soaking in the sunlight on her skin. What a beautiful day...

Cam Hunt // Male // 20 // Demon General // Mood: calm // Location: ice cream parlor // Tags: Sienna
Cam laughs. So she's a Corruptor, that's why she's so good with words. Personally, Cam isn't one to express his feelings using words or talk about his problems or anything like that. He'll just go to the gym and lift or run. It never fails to make him feel better. "That's never been my forte, I like ordering people around." He smirks. It isn't as crafty at hers, but she's smart, so she'll get the point.

Ivy Beck // Female // 17 // Aspiring Hunter // Mood: hungry // Location: family apartment // Tags: Jasper
Ivy pulls out four slices of bread and spreads peanut butter on them. "A friend, huh?" She seamlessly slices both sandwiches in half and puts them each on a paper plate. "Mind if I come too?" Setting a plate down in front of him, she takes a seat across from him and starts to wolf hers down. Breakfast had, in her opinion, been too long ago, and she's starving.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:42 am

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;|Tags;;Cam|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna bit her lower lip softly Oh, a general.. she grinned. She tended to have an attractive towards men in charge, always seemed to draw her in. She placed her chin in her hand. “I understand,” she replied, glancing around to think of her next words before back up at him “So what do you like to do in your free time?” she asked, it was always good to know what the person of interest did in their free time. It said a lot about them and who they are.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~Michael

Lillian spun on her heel once hearing her name. She quickened her speed to speed walk towards the sound. The map of filled in her mind of where to search. She reminded herself to be careful and not get shoot again. "Not a coward are we then," She commented knowing he was going easy on her. His mistake I will make him pay for it she thought to herself. Her eyes scanned the area for glowing lights that would give his location away. She smiled thinking that she might have spotted something out the corner of her eye.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:04 am

Cleo Sky // Female // 20 // Angel General // Mood: cheerful // Location: her apartment // Tags: open
Now that she's been up for a few minutes, Cleo is feeling much better and alert. Maybe I'll go out for a stroll and grab some coffee. Haven't had a nice cup in a while. She slips her pistols into their harnesses, one on each upper thigh, above the dress' hem line. It was dangerous for her to go out unarmed, and she had learned that long ago in an unexpected skirmish where she was unarmed and had to borrow a sword of all things. Needless to say that went well. She exits her apartment and strides down the street, soaking in the sunlight on her skin. What a beautiful day...

Cam Hunt // Male // 20 // Demon General // Mood: calm // Location: ice cream parlor // Tags: Sienna
Cam thinks for a moment before throwing out a few of his frequent hobbies. "Work out. Read. Swim." He lists off, then jokes, "Fighting Angels and bossing around the Demons I'm in command of is a plus, too."

Ivy Beck // Female // 17 // Aspiring Hunter // Mood: hungry // Location: family apartment // Tags: Jasper
Ivy pulls out four slices of bread and spreads peanut butter on them. "A friend, huh?" She seamlessly slices both sandwiches in half and puts them each on a paper plate. "Mind if I come too?" Setting a plate down in front of him, she takes a seat across from him and starts to wolf hers down. Breakfast had, in her opinion, been too long ago, and she's starving.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:09 am

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;|Tags;;Cam|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna laughed softly “That is a giant plus,” she responded before running a hand through her hair and then continuing “I enjoy reading, I actually also like to swim, and I like to take pictures, among other things but that’s the main couple.” she said. She glanced down at her cat Toad to make sure he was still there, which he was, laying at her feet, and then back up at Cam.
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawb~•~She/Her~•~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
₊˚ ︵‿︵୨୧ · · 🍓 · · ୨୧‿︵‿ ˚₊
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:35 pm

Flora. wrote:Dante Blakesley| Male | 25| Location: The Lake | Tags: Lunara

"A fair sounds like an extremely fun day, I don't know what you're talking about. Everyone needs a bit of excitement in their lives, and fairs are perfect for that. They have just the right amount of chaos." He explained with a smile, he truly did live anything that had to do with human world fairs. "I didn't think that you'd have to come up with a plot for a history book? Isn't that the point, the plot is already constructed and you just have to fill it in?" Dante asked with a raised eyebrow.

Is Lunara Archeron still around?

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan | Casey

She raised an eyebrow once the man stopped and retraced his steps back to her and Casey, wondering just what he needed to get across to her. "Please do, or just stop speaking. I don't enjoy riddles." Delia sighed back, so much for a quick breakfast on a slow day. "What?...I'm a general of heaven's army, not a babysitter. You always could have come spoken to me if you wanted to, you know that my door was always open. Don't blame me for your fall, that was your own decision." The woman shot back, not understanding why Everan had decided to impart all of this information on her at this very moment.

"Oh? What are these important things that we need to talk about? Anything interesting?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, the demons had lost their fight and had very few numbers so she wondered what could be so important for Casey herself to come and talk to her. Delia watched as her friend as she confronted the man, watching as the rest of the humans in the cafe watched them warily. "Not here, we don't want to make a scene. Let's just go somewhere else, we can walk and talk." The woman spoke lowly as she placed a hand on Casey's shoulder, they did not want to draw attention here.
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:25 am

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia, Casey

"She's right. Back down Casey." Everan murmured as he pushed past her and towards the door. He shook his head. Delia just didn't get it. "At one point..." He murmured to himself, "I loved Delia." He gave his head another shake and pushed to door open, turning to hold it open for the two angels, though he did consider hitting Casey with it for a moment.

{{I have no idea honestly. You can pm if you'd like. I'm trying to get ahold of people who aren't posting to see if they're still in just in case, I just haven't had spare time yet haha}}

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

He smirked when he saw her shadow come down the stairs toward his direction. If he had timed it right and understood her well enough, the game would be up before she could shoot him again. He crouched, smiling at the floor and aiming his gun at the opening in case he had miscalculated something.

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Jessica

"I'm good." She nodded to the girl, eyeing the drink in her hand. "Just needed a break from... Home." She said with a slight hesitation. "Where'd you get it from? I think I need some caffeine." She said with a chuckle, glancing around for a place she could get one too. She felt out of sorts. Her henchmen weren't the smartest, and at this point, she was on her last nerve.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

She tried to give him a warm smile, but it came out as more of a lopsided grin. "You really do love your poetry, don't you?" She looked at the book when nastolgia hit her like a brick. "I used to dream of being a princess when I was younger." She said, stepping closer to touch the cover of the book in his hand.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:33 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Female
«—Heterosexual
«—Demon
«—Advisor
«—In Town
«— Elisium
Seeing the girl stressing and being a bit paranoid, she felt her own nerves working. “Please stop that. You are going to make me paranoid too. No one is going to attack you right now.” She stated with a roll of her eyes. Jess took in a deep breath and drank some more of her coffee. This girl was crazy. She had met paranoid before but man, this one was working her nerves. “As for the drink, there’s the cafe right there.” Her eyes shifted over to the left a bit, looking at the building.
Last edited by Not here on Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me