S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Vixyns » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:19 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
❧ location : cabins | tags : open | β™‘

Audrey eventually reaches her own cabin, and sits down outside on the hammock with a sigh. Thankfully she had finally stopped feeling lightheaded and the bite seemed to look better slightly. She was glad that the snake must not have been venomous. Now the problem was keeping it from getting infected. She yawns and lays back in the hammock, then she stretches out before closing her eyes, eventually falling asleep as the breeze rustles through the forest around her.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:52 am

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x After gathering the berries that he could find, Ethan placed the berries gently on the ground. Okay, he knew that it was unsanitary, but they were going to be washed off once he gets to the dining hall. The seventeen year old looked down at the berries before glancing around to make sure that there was no one nearby, once he was sure that there was no one around, he took his shirt off and placed the berries into the shirt and wrapped the corners of the shirt carefully so it didn’t squish the berries and to make sure it didn’t fall out when he went to pick it up. Why couldn’t he just carry them in his arms back to the village? Well one thing was because the berries were already staining his arms with red and a purple-blackish color, and with that it he didn’t want Nathan to think that he got beaten or something along those lines. The second thing was that he was already having trouble trying to keep all of them in his arms while trying to pick more. The third thing was that going into the village shirtless was not a very good idea..as to the mothers of young children would badger him about it. Plus it would be nice to change back to the scimitar oryx. That’s what he did. Ethan shifted and lowered his head to tug on the shirt a bit to the point where he can get it between his teeth. He lifted his head and started to amble on towards the village, unaware of Naomi’s close presence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || xxx

x He huffed in frustration as to what to do. He could go back and just forget about fishing... but at the same time it would be best if he would’ve brought something back. Nathan shook his head and decided to go ahead and go back to the village to find something else to gather. Perhaps fruit instead of meat... or some rocks. But what would they do with rocks? Add it to the archway? Precisely. Nathan rolled his eyes at his own thoughts as he continued to march on back to the village.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Dante Del Re β€’ 32 β€’ Male β€’ Pansexual β€’ Resident β€’ Grey Wolf β€’ Β€

Taking short and sharp breaths, Dante slowed as in pain in his chest worsened. Though his face remained blank, only his eyes expressed the pain he felt. Trudging forth, he glanced down as he stopped to take a short breath. Hazel eyes narrowed when we spotted fresh tracks, human tracks. Either meaning that there was at least a healer at the Medic hall, or there were other wounded parties there. The latter seemed less likely but the possibility made Dante think twice about going to the medic hall.

He bloody hated being around the others in his human form, unless they were the medics or there was meeting. Wetting his lips with a flick of his tongue he let out a soft sound of contemplation. This pain will be unbearable soon. And if it doesn't heal correctly I'll have to come back anyways, and have it re-broken so it can heal correctly. So basically his thinking was the "no point in making two trips." kind of thing. Getting to his feet, Dante once again began his trip to get medical attention.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:23 pm

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•–π•π•π•– 𝕃𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕒
16 β–Ί female β–Ί straight β–Ί 2nd β–Ί medic apprentice β–Ί bear β–Ί ☁

"Alright, whatever you want just, think about me next time?" Annabelle said as she climbed the last step to catch up with Reza. As they walked the rest of the way to the medic hall, she had a thought. "Hey Rez? How do you feel about leaving the island? I know you don't normally talk about this stuff, but I'm a bit worried about what might happen... I also kind of want to go though. I want to visit the place where my parents grew up, y'know?" She gave him a shrug and spotted the entrance to the medic hall in front of them. "Oh, we're here! It's about time too, I need to start my shift," she exclaimed, smirking. "And you, sir, need to get back to work, don't you?" Annabelle drifted into the structure the medics called their home, far from the distractions of the village. Soon enough, if she could eventually become a medic, she could have this place as her own home. She snapped out of her thoughts abruptly as she went into work mode. It was a rare thing for her out of her job, but when she was forced into medic mode, she was focused.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:15 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

nova's emotions may have been jumbled, but she gave a small laugh when eve had to stop himself from rambling once again. "i agree, eve. the thing does seem ready to fall anytime soon. i think i'll leave that up to you to work on though, your project. naomi, feel free to help out where ever you can, maybe try some of the other suggestions at some point so you're not bored at all times." she quickly pulled her hair up into a ponytail to keep it out of her eyes. nova watched naomi's eyes, a bright blue similar to her own, and nodded. "alright, you have fun with that. be sure to bring us back some good food or plenty of supplies!" she snorted at the wording she'd used, making it sound like she was talking to a child - though it wasn't like the younger girl didn't act the part at times, and turned back to everett. "okay, why don't we get moving and go back to our original plans? once we do that, we go our seperate ways? i know it's selfish, but i really want to go to the baths or the beach, or even just the forest.. i want to get away from everyone for a bit." nova took her mixed thoughts into consideration. "sorry if that sounds rude or anything, i'm just tired of everything surprising me. i want to take a bit of time off while i can, like we talked about."

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane used his hearing to distinguish between the sounds of other forest creatures nearby and the flapping noise of wings. he heard alexis approaching his spot and he approved of the way she'd found him. he shook the leaves from his wings and took flight, responding to her screech with a caw of his own, except his was lower. a challenge. it implied to find as much prey as they could carry and meet back at the spot he had hid in. since there was enough space for a couple full grown humans in the foliage, it was the perfect place to regroup. then, if they wanted, they could bury what they'd found and hunt again to come back for it later. zane then started upwards and flew out to the left of the owl, but tilted his head back a bit to imply that she could join him if she wished, double team and carry more.

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza gave a small nod at her request. "yeah, sure." he said, though he was almost certain this wouldn't happen. when annabelle brought up the topic of zane's ideas, he cringed slightly. "i'd rather not talk about that right now." the truth behind his words was that the ideas the resident had were too similar to those of the original group. he'd lost his brother that way, and didn't want to think about it until absolutely necessary, though he may have his curiosities. as the wide entrance to the place reza called home came into view, he ducked his head. "i suppose so, yeah. i've been wanting to go look at something for a while, let me go check up on that. you should probably go check in with the head medic, see where you can help out. i'll see you-" he cut himself off at the sound of heavy footsteps and some kind of groan. "wait. what was that? anne, did you hear that?" reza turned himself around and backtracked a bit, catching sight of something seemingly grey or white moving nearby.

M ᴇ ᴇ Κ€ α΄€ . K α΄€ Ιͺ . Y ᴜ α΄‹ ᴏ α΄ 
↳ female | 11 | undecided | 3rd | resident | ferret | β˜†

meera's singing came to an abrupt stop and she quickly sat up at the sound of a male voice. she turned her eyes to the entrance to the baths she'd come into to find harley, a fellow resident. "oh, thanks!" she said in a sing-song voice. "i was just swimming a little while ago, the water's great. my mother doesn't seem to want to join me so i got a bit bored." she drew her legs underneath her and smiled. "how have you been harley?" meera wasn't the closest to the older guy, but that didn't mean she didn't know anything about him. the village wasn't that large when you put it into perspective, though it may seem that way at times, especially to someone younger than her which she seemed to be mistaken for quite often.
Last edited by galaxyy. on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:06 am

Dante Del Re β€’ 32 β€’ Male β€’ Pansexual β€’ Resident β€’ Grey Wolf β€’ Β€

His head snapped up upon hearing voices. They seemed to be close. How had he not noticed that before? Dante flung insults at him-self, before desperately surging forward. Another strangled groan left him as two people came into sight. He recognized them as Reza and Annabelle, two medics. Thank the lord! Doing his best to ignore in pain the bloomed in his chest, he began to explain that he needed help via ASL. Though a few moments later he realized that he may have gone to fast for them to understand.

With a pitiful look on his face Dante, gestured for the two to hurry to the medic hall. He again brought a hand to his chest, wincing when he realized that the burse had gotten darker and the area had slowly begun to swell. Perfect. Just what we need. Again Dante used some very colorful ASL to express his displeasure, before realizing that he wasn't alone. He looked up at the two medic and smiled nervously.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 pm

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’π•“π•–π•π•π•– 𝕃𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕒
16 β–Ί female β–Ί straight β–Ί 2nd β–Ί medic apprentice β–Ί bear β–Ί ☁

Annabelle stopped short when she heard the urgency in Reza's voice. "Yeah I heard It too, I don't know either." She caught the same glimpse as Reza, a figure of grey and white. She then realized it was Dante, a resident that she never really spoke to. He seemed to be in pain, so she quickly ran over to him, ignoring his strange hand movements. Knowing it was sign language and that Reza understood it, she turned to him. "Rez! What's going on, what's he saying?!" She rushed over to Dante and gave him a brief checkup. Noticing a quickly swelling bruise, she called Reza over, though he was already there.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:11 pm

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

Though not able to speak or necessarily understand falcons, Alexis has learned to recognize certain calls. She replied with shriek of acknowledgement and yet again followed after him. As she flew she tilted her head slightly from side to side listening prey. Suddenly she heard the familiar sound of a squirrels heartbeat and the scraping sound it made when eating a nut. Alexis pinpointed the location of the rodent then rocketed down to the branch where the squirrel sat. In a split second the squirrel was able to run away and she only snatched a bit of fur as she landed where the squirrel just was. She mumbled a few things that if she was a human right now would probably be cuss words and flew back up to join Zane
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
❧ location : cabins | tags : open | β™‘

Audrey sighs, the hammock gently rocking back and forth in the breeze. She had been falling in and out of sleep for a while now, pondering a lot of things as she laid there, looking up at the clouded sky above. She was quite bored, not knowing what to do at the moment. Her leg was still sore from the bite, but she knew she couldn't lay there forever. She smiles as she looks at the hanging sea shell ornaments she had strung up all around her cabin to decorate it with. She loved simple little things like that, it made her feel more at ease seeing them sway back and forth. It was nice; serene, even. She eventually gets up, the silver heart locket she wore falling back into place as she does so. She rolls the long sleeves of her over-sized shirt back into place, since they had raveled themselves up when she was tossing and turning in her sleep. Afterwards, she slides out of the hammock and puts her shoes on before stretching out her arms a bit. Her stomach growls, but she ignores it. She looks around, trying to think of something to do. She didn't feel like she should go hunting right now, since it'd put more strain on her leg, but she couldn't think of anything else. She would go talk to friends, but she didn't really have anyone she was close with on the island. Mainly because of the simple fact she thought she would bother someone and get in the way of something they were doing by trying to talk to them. Being a nuisance was never on her bucket list, and surely wasn't ever going to be. But sometimes, she thought that was just the paranoid side of her talking. The one with trust issues and disappointments around every turn.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane heard alexis' reply, assuming it meant she was joining him. he used his extraordinary motion-detecting sight to spot a small vole at ground level below him. he pulled into a sharp nosedive and barreled down towards it at a speed no other animal could match. he grabbed it in his talons and flew back up, reaching down to several its spine with his beak before he met back up with alexis. he would've laughed if he could've at the annoyance visible on her from not catching the squirrel she'd gone after. he cast her a reassuring glance and continued on.

R ᴇ α΄’ α΄€ . F ᴇ Ι΄ . D α΄€ ᴇ Κ€ Ιͺ ᴍ
↳ male | 17 | bisexual | 2nd | medic | silver fox | β˜†

reza rushed over to what he realized was dante, a quiet resident that only really spoke sign language. luckily, he had learned sign language from his brother before he'd left back when reza was little. he understood dante's signs and said, "he got injured while hunting in wolf form, it seems to have carried over to his human form much worse than it would normally be." he quickly pushed the guy's hand away from his injury, ignoring the unhappy asl, then informed annabelle of what to do. "i'll take him to the medic hall and get him into a cot. he's probably so light-headed he can't walk right now. go on ahead and inform aiden that we have another injured patient, anne." he looped dante's left arm around his shoulder, then grimaced as he took half of the weight of the grown man but pushed through and walked him to the rest of the way. they passed the entrance and reza led the guy into a cot. he hoped anne had been able to find aiden and that they wereally on their way. in the meantime, he examined the injury. "it doesn't look too bad," he said, mentally noting how bad it must be on the inside. "i'll be right back, i'm just gonna go grab some ointment to put on it." reza pushed his way through the beads and ran into the storage room. he sorted through everything until he found what he was looking for. once he grabbed it, he rushed back to the waiting patient.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me