Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:22 pm

B a y l e e βš“
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen //

Baylee let out a slow breath nodding slowly as he spoke. "I appreciate that more than you know." she said lifting her head up to look at the other werewolf. Kanien reminded her of her own family, or at least how they use to be. She cracked a smile, trying her best to lift herself up. At least getting it out had helped. Maybe she shouldn't worry so much about keeping everything in.. "Sounds like a plan to me. Focus on the better part of the day." she said. "The day is still pretty young, I'm sure we can find something better to focus on than anything negative."

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter flashed Parsley a comforting smile, or at least as close to one as he could get. He shifted his weight from one foot to another, glancing back at Lorraine nervously again. Oh how he envied how calm and cool she was during this whole thing. "Maybe uh, if we're making the poor thing so uncomfortable we should get going?" he offered. Hunter didn't socialize very often with anyone not in the pack. He never had any urge to, he was fine with just his pack and this was exactly the reason why. Though he knew this man was just a human it didn't make him feel any less vulnerable. Especially with Parsley around, he didn't want anything to go wrong. Anyone to get hurt..

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: Front Porch - Leaving // Tags: Seraphina //

Evelynn let out a nervous chuckle "To be honest, that's not what I expected you to say. I expected some profound knowledge I was missing. But.. I mean what you're saying sounds more realistic and easy." she said. As they moved closer to the park she scanned the area outside of the front entrance hoping to spot one of them hanging around on the outside. "No need to beat around the bush. They're just like us. Only with their own concerns of course." she said. She knew she needed to remember that no matter how friendly they may seem, if they were friendly, they would ultimately be more concerned about themselves and their own side than any other one.

She was grateful that she didn't live all that far from the park as they walked into it. The last thing she wanted was to be out of breath and struggling with words infront of the other supernaturals. She paused, looking around slowly "Do you see any of them?" she asked her voice much softer now. "Er.. Do you think that might be some of the werewolves?" she asked her gaze catching the pair sitting not too far from them on the park bench.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: Walking Down the Street // Tags: Juno //

Spencer let out a soft chuckle "As strange as that name sounds.. I think it's rather unique and fitting if it's a place for desserts." he said. "No one can say there is any place like it. So I would say perhaps you're actually very good at naming things." he commented. He enjoyed things that were more unique. Although he was a vampire he hadn't actually gotten to live one of those long extraordinary lives where you see many different things yet. He was very young after all, if he hadn't been turned he might still be alive as a human. But he dreamed of being able to see all the magnificent sights the world had to offer.. He wondered if Juno wanted that too? There seemed to be beauty everywhere he went, even in this small little town. And she seemed like someone who could appreciate that just as much as he did. At the mention of a date a small blush formed on his face but he tried his best to ignore it and not call any attention to it. A date? Did she mean it.. Like a real date? "That would be fine with me." he replied, giving her a small smile. He held her hand gently in his own, he hoped this wouldn't be the last time he'd see her. He hadn't ever met anyone like her before. Lifting his gaze up from her he looked around "I would help you look for it, but i'm not quite sure what it looks like so you'll probably spot it long before I do." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juno Carter ||

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44 pm

J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Tagged; Spencer

He seemed to be enjoying her company so far, most didn't stick around long to know her. He liked the place she had named? Odd... Nobody really did, they just thought it was wacky. "Well perhaps, but it was at the top of my head." She grinned to herself, staring down at the sidewalk as the sun had started to be cover by stratus clouds. "Ahh, i can see much better now." She spoke softly looking up the street. It was nearly 35 feet away from them, "There, there it is!" She began to drag Spencer along with her, he probably found it as a surprise to suddenly feel a yank on his hand. "Hmm, this is the first date i have been on in two months.. And I had a terrible first impression.. Well, anyway... Time for cheesecake!" She opened the door slowly and dragged him inside, poor Spencer was like paper in the wind when Cheesecake was on her mind. "Aye, Carlos! I'll get two of the regular!" She sat down at the front bar of the Shop, it was rather packed today.. Well it was everyday, but today it was very crowded. Carlos seemed to have noticed Spencer was with her and he had immidiatly just gave Juno that 'look' as if he were to say 'Really, Really Juno?... Again?... Why...Must.. you..date..everyone..you..see...'
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee
He grinned widely and put his sun glasses back on. Adjusting his jacket as well as his his pant legs.
"That's more like it, Hun. Now, whats the plan for today, Alpha?" He asked with a wink. "I still need to eat today, you hungry?" He offered, feeling like a good meal would help not only boost spirits, but give him a bit of energy as well.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Jonathan
// Male //36 Years// Human// Crush: Open// Location: In town // Tags: open//
Upon unknowingly getting the attention of someone from town, it finally came to Jonathan how confused he looked. "Is it that obvious? " he asked with a small smile to the stranger. "Well, to be honest I just moved into this cabin and I was told it was "Revovated". But I get here and its nothing but a ramshackle. So I'm looking for a hardware store. Think you can help me out?
" Jonathan sent a smile to the man as he was trying his best to gain the help of this stranger. Quietly he stuck his hand out,"Name's Jonathan"
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:39 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn

She smirked whilst looking around. "I can't be profound all the time," she joked. Sera had very little time for being profound, she would much rather say it how it was and no more. Mincing words irritated her. Catching sight of the two Evelynn was referring to, she answered "lets find out," before approaching the two maybe-werewolves on the bench. They looked likely. The two didn't appear very human, they had a sort of air about them.

"Hi, how are you today?" she asked them. If the conversation turned out to be with humans she could walk away without them being any the wiser of her true intentions.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:20 am

Lucia Wight Β§ 24 years Β§ Witch Β§ Location: streets Β§ Tagged: Open

Open

Duana Γ“ NuallΓ‘ins ✠ 1200/19 years ✠ Vampire Second ✠ Location: Coven ✠ Tagged: Corie

She took note of his thinking face. It seemed to have ended on a bad conclusion. That was a pity. "That was exactly what my father did to me when I was his age," she said with a shrug. "Then again, it was more acceptable back then.
Dana shot him a pointed look at his laugh, but yielded to his gesture anyways. Perhaps getting her hair brushed by another for once in a few hundred years would be nice, as he could probably reach the parts that were toughest to get and caused her to becoming increasingly irritated.
But his flirting concerned her. He was never one to get stressed easily, so he must have a huge list of worries to deal with, so again, she obliged his silent wish. "Must I really show you?" she purred as she pulled herself closer to him. She kept her back towards him and slid up the desk until she was just shy of a place on the desk by his lap. "I am one of the rarest creatures in the world." She now twisted and set herself gently on his lap. Despite allowing her weight to rest on his legs, she doubted it even bothered him. She was tiny in these years, despite being relatively tall when she was born. A measley 160cm and 45 kilos. Hardly a problem to a full sized male vampire.

Hakon Vinter Β€ 22 years Β€ Human Β€ Location: Streets Β€ Tagged: Hunter, Parsely, Milena, Lorraine

Hak never caught Parsely's words, as he was focused on holding onto the pitweiler, but at the mention of another dog, everything just made more sense. "That must be it then," he replied to the girl, visibly wilting in relief. Honestly, through this whole incident, Hak was completely confused and terrified. If it were not for him feeling obligated to be calm to try to help Fenrir calm down, Hak would have probably collapsed from nervousness. Maybe it was this underlying feeling that was keeping Fenrir nervous.
With Hunter's suggestion, Hak was forced from his thoughts, and he hnconsiously set a hand of the dog's back. "Yeah, I guess you guys were going somewhere," he said, with the underlying nervous laugh hinting its way through. "I should probably get this guy home then. Maybe a few treats and a drink will get him back to normal."
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:22 am

XXXXX・Corie Visciar・
β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„
------------------------------------------------

Β¬ Age; 266
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Leader, Vampires
Β¬ Location; Coven
Β¬ Mentioned; Spencer
Β¬ Tagged; Duana
------------------------------------------------
β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„
"Hah, I never really had anyone to teach me." Corie slowly wrapped an arm around her waist to keep her somewhat steady in his lap, that and he simply just wanted to touch, she probably wouldn't mind. Hopefully. He had plenty of things on his mind, mainly the werewolves however Spencer was also a huge concern of his. Spencer was like the child he had never taken a wife for fear that he would hurt her. It had been centuries but he still felt like he could never get too involved with anyone.

Carefully he began to brush the knots out of her long red hair, it was somehow calming to say the least, it was just like petting a cat. This simple action reminded him of his little sister Mary. He use to brush and braid her hair in the mornings simply because she would bawl her eyes out if he didn't do it. She must have been so heart broken when Corie suddenly disappeared one day. He wished that he had gone back to give her a hug and say goodbye to her, but there was no way he could have explained why he hadn't aged a day since he was 17 and she was an old lady. He regretted never saying goodbye, but after he had figured out what was happening to him he couldn't be around his family for fear of their safety.

"Rare? You and me both sweetheart~" He chuckled, raising a brow even though she couldn't see it. "It's been a long time since I've been with anyone, maybe I should start looking." Even though a woman would probably just add more stress into his life, what, with his list already so long he couldn't exactly be going on dinner dates.
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:35 am

angelonia wrote:
β™’ Markus οΌ¬ο½‰ο½Žο½—ο½ο½ο½„ β™’
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | 26 | witch | bi | @: park | tags: open

Markus sat on a spread quilt on the grass. He tucked one foot close to his body and outstretched his other leg as he looked at a plant. He held a sketchbook in one hand and a pencil in the other. His shoes had been thrown haphazardly to the grass beside his setup. Behind him, his backpack laid with the intention of keeping the blanket in place in case the wind picked up. His curls were pulled back and held in place with a hair elastic but a few shorter strands managed to escape containment. The witch was dressed rather unusual. He had chosen a tight t-shirt with a thrifted denim jacket on top, bare of any pins or patches. He wore a pair of black drop-crotch leggings with deep pockets and a fanny-pack despite also having a bookbag. He also had on dress socks that matched his leggings. His jewelry consisted of the necklaces and bracelets his little cousins had made him for his birthday. His loafers lay an arm's length away from the sketching witch.

Today, a crop of common weeds held his attention and he lazily sketched the plant. He was no artist, but rather a collector of plants and their locations. The matter was important to him as he made it his business to know where to find potential ingredients and save some money when he could. Potion ingredients were expensive to come by and he felt that if he could save on the more common ones, he could later afford the more exotic when he needed them.

☾ Louie οΌ―ο½„ο½…ο½Œο½Œ ☽
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | appears 24 | vampire | pan | @: town | tags: jonathan

The vampire took a split second look at the guys hand before he took it and gave it the firm shake of a frat boy at a networking event, big smile included, "Louie. Nice having you around, Jonathan. It's good to see a fresh face." His hand dropped to his side when the handshake was over and back into his front pocket. "Now, about the hardware store question," he paused and rolled his shoulders before continuing. "Are you in need of small home repair or more construction type materials? I heard about how some of those cabins are just full of issues. My buddy looked at a few a couple months back and couldn't even step foot in one of them 'cause he was afraid of falling through the floor!" he lied. He hadn't had a friend looking to buy any house for decades.

No, the vampire had an ulterior motive. Louie wanted to extend the conversation, hear the guy's story. There were a few things Louie could tell from the brief conversation so far; he was impulsive -- the whole cabin thing --, he was connected in some way to werewolves from the scent of him, and he didn't trust gps which Louie personally owed his life to. The vampire loved a good virtual map, especially the satellite feature. He liked to zoom in and see what the new owners have done with his past homes.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:15 am

B a y l e e βš“
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen, Evelynn, Seraphina //

Baylee nodded "I could probably eat an entire house." she said flashing him a grin. "There are a couple of good-" she cut herself off as she noticed the two witches approaching them. Lifting her head up slightly she watched them carefully. She could already tell just from their scents what they were.. Did they know who they were approaching? Her eyes narrowed slightly and she shifted closer to her packmate. "Hello." she said cooly. "Are you new around here? I think i've seen your friend around before however." she said her gaze flickering to Evelynn for a moment. "Is there something we can help you with?" she ignored the pleasantries, she was too curious about what they wanted to care for any sort of small talk.

H u n t e r ☠
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter looked back down at the dog, okay so maybe he did feel bad for scaring the poor thing.. Some dogs just didn't like them which was pretty disappointing.. Whenever he wasn't paranoid about being found out of course. "Sorry about scaring your dog." he said taking another step back. "Come on Parsley." he said calling the newest member to his side. Let Lorraine handle this, let Lorraine handle this. if only he could force his thoughts into the others heads. They were so going to have to talk to Parsley about hiding himself better. He hadn't even thought of it. Which he had no idea how it had slipped his mind considering he'd spent a lot of time trying to explain to him why clothes were so important to wear.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: Front Porch - Leaving // Tags: Seraphina, Baylee, Kanien //

Evelynn followed after Seraphina, smiling warmly at the two as she stopped beside the other witch. She put her hands behind her back and gave them a polite nod. She looked faintly surprised when Baylee spoke up first, seemingly already overly curious or suspicious one of the two. They had to be right then. They weren't vampires, she could tell by looking at them, which meant they must be werewolves. So they had been right.. Though it was a little unnerving to know that they could tell what they were so easily. She tilted her head before, had she seen her before? She might have passed by this girl a few times but never enough to take notice of.. But she guessed the werewolves were always taking notice of who was around them.. "Oh, well, we just wanted to talk to you was all." she glanced at Seraphina then.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno at resturant // Tags: Juno //

Spencer glanced up for a moment "I do like it so much better when it's cloudy, if only every day could be cloudy and dreary." he said. His eyes widened at her sudden pull and he quickened his pace to keep up with her. Apparently this cheesecake must be very good. Or at least to her it had to be. First date in two months? He glanced at her as she spoke, a small smile forming on his face. She sounded popular, two months didn't sound that long to go without a date. When was the last time he'd gone on a date? Sixty something years? He hadn't really thought much about that. He followed her in, looking around taking in the scenery. He hadn't been in a place like this before.. He sat down beside her "What a wonderful place." would the others like it? He'd have to try to show them sometime. He turned his attention to Juno again not spotting Carlos' look he was giving her. "I don't believe you made a bad impression." he said pulling them back to her earlier statement. "I don't think you could make a bad first impression on anyone."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:27 am

[center]Jonathan
// Male //36 Years// Human// Crush: Open// Location: In town // Tags: open//
"Nice to meet you to Louie, and I guess in small towns like this it would be." Hooking his thumbs into his front pockets Jonathan leaned against his truck as he looked at the, unknown to him, vampire with a small nod,"Well, based on its condition probably both. " Releasing a small chuckle from the story, he gave a nod,"Well the one he was afraid to walk into, is probably the one I bought. Just saying that, considering I did fall through the floor."

Removing his left hand from its place by his pocket, he ran the back of his neck and looked on the sky. "Eh he shouldn't wake for a few more hours." He mumbled under his breath. Looking back at Louie,"So any idea where I should go?"
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me