Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:17 pm

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; x

After a few minutes of laying there, he started to feel a little dreary and he eventually dozed off again. But as he did, he couldn’t breathe at all, as if someone was sitting on his chest. Iki woke up and the feeling was gone. What was that all about? He figured that it was just nothing. But he should get some rest before Felix comes back in here and starts yelling at him for not at least trying to get some rest. The Ringleader sighed and closed his eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Goat Hybrid|Tags; the smol duo.

Aslyn noticed that the black haired girl hasn’t really responded to her, along with the enthusiastic female that seemed to be whispering something to her, but she found out who when Jake came up and asked her a few questions. Or really it was one but it felt like two. Her eyes stared at the girls for a few seconds before turing towards Jake, “Right.. about that, I seemed to forgotten it in my stall while I was getting ready, but everytime I play it it seems like something is stuck in it. I tried to find Iki, but,” she paused, wanting to avoid the mention of the Ringleader’s mishap, “But I’ll go get it right away Mr. Trickmurk.. heh.. but.. can you talk to these two girls.. I know it seems random for me to ask for that but both of them want to help me with my makeup.. and see the others practice their acts.” she said at little sheepishly. No pun intended. Aslyn stood there for a few seconds before trotting to her stall to see if her piccolo was still there, and indeed it was, but she decided to ‘look’ some more so the girls could get a chance to talk to the Ringmaster.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Tent fam

She was bewildered at first, but ir turned into slight anger as Jake started to get a little smart with her. She watched as the fire burn out before turning on her heels and walking backstage. However she stopped once she saw Wendy leading a girl into the dressing room. Was that really the girl that Marius picked? But right now its not the time to pick a fight with the drama king at the moment. Renee swiftly walked towards her tent before pulling out the green suit that a random guy gave to her one day when she went into town to look for something to do. Once she grabbed it she felt slightly uncomfortable getting changed in here since the place was packed with weirdos and pervs. So she walked out and headed back towards the main tent and into the backstage. Amy noticed that Wendy was waiting in front of the dressing room. So she stood quietly behind her.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: ~~~ :: Tent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jake listened to what Aslyn had to say, in which to his surprise he was left alone with the two young women who seemed interested in helping Aslyn with her makeup along with watching the performers practice their acts. Please tell him again why did he come out here like a time like this.

Jake stood there, not bothering to greet the girls, instead he pondered about the girl’s requests. He didn’t have a choice but to answer them, “Ah, pardon me girls for making you wait on a response.. But I’m fine with the two of you helping Aslyn with her makeup. Although I’m afraid that you girls cannot watch the performers practice their acts.”.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Frens

She turned her head to Felicity as she began to whisper something in her ear about that man being the Ringmaster. In all honesty she didn’t believe that he was the Ringmaster since he looked a bit young to even be one. “..I don’t really believe it. If he disappeared for a bit then wouldn’t he be a little older?” Leo whispered back to Felicity, not really hearing goat lady addressing the man by his last name.

Leo then turned he head as goat lady left the both of them alone with the man who was taller than the both of them, which it was a tad bit terrifying when tall people like him look down upon you like hawks. She backed up a little more. But once he spoke to them after a long pause, the man spoke telling them that they could help goat lady with her makeup only and not to watch the practice. Which was fine with her.

Damien W. Winston :: 18 :: Homosexual Male :: Human :: Flying Trapeze :: None ::Tent

He turned to Caspian who had finally came over here, asking of what he was planning. 'not really, but I do want to know why you were taking so long to come over here." he said as he looked over to the side before looking back at the other flying trapeze. "I honestly have no clue on how we are supposed to get these girls over to the opposite platform, other than having them hook their feet onto the bar above us so we could land on the higher platform so we could help them get up to the platform as well.

Damien pressed a finger on his chin before crossing his arms. "Now do you have any idea why Marquis was the one who to pick someone?" he asked, obviously unaware of how many questions that he was asking. He looked at Caspian as he searched for worry on the other flying trapeze's face. But he waved it off as he turned towards the ring before turning back towards Caspian.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Caspian Denver//Male//23//Tags: Damien

"Unimportant," he said dismissively, waving his hand to the side. Instead, he continued talking about the trapeze predicament. "That actually doesn't sound like that bad of an idea. Since distance seems to be the problem, I could hold your legs, or vise versa, in order to grab one of the girls. That would mean we would have to grab the girls one at a time, but it's still an option." Caspian was slightly surprised by Damien's last question. He wondered what brought him to ask. "I don't know. Though, Jake always have loved the hybrids. I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of the reason."

He walked up the ring and stepped inside, making his way to one of the ladders for the trapeze. "Either way, we should still practice our basic routine."
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:20 am

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: ~~~ :: Tent

Jake listened to what Aslyn had to say, in which to his surprise he was left alone with the two young women who seemed interested in helping Aslyn with her makeup along with watching the performers practice their acts. Please tell him again why did he come out here like a time like this.

Jake stood there, not bothering to greet the girls, instead he pondered about the girl’s requests. He didn’t have a choice but to answer them, “Ah, pardon me girls for making you wait on a response.. But I’m fine with the two of you helping Aslyn with her makeup. Although I’m afraid that you girls cannot watch the performers practice their acts.”.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Frens

She turned her head to Felicity as she began to whisper something in her ear about that man being the Ringmaster. In all honesty she didn’t believe that he was the Ringmaster since he looked a bit young to even be one. “..I don’t really believe it. If he disappeared for a bit then wouldn’t he be a little older?” Leo whispered back to Felicity, not really hearing goat lady addressing the man by his last name.

Leo then turned he head as goat lady left the both of them alone with the man who was taller than the both of them, which it was a tad bit terrifying when tall people like him look down upon you like hawks. She backed up a little more. But once he spoke to them after a long pause, the man spoke telling them that they could help goat lady with her makeup only and not to watch the practice. Which was fine with her.

Damien W. Winston :: 18 :: Homosexual Male :: Human :: Flying Trapeze :: None ::Tent

Damien nodded at what the other had to say before following him into the ring, not really answering him But he shrugged just a little, “Alright, let’s hurry up before Jake gets back and snaps at us for no reason.”. He walked to the other beam and waited for a few minutes before climbing up to the platform that they started off.

Something was off today and he didn’t really like the feeling. And it was not because of Iki being the one hurt, it was unsettling. And no it was not Jake, it was someone else. But who? The flying trapeze artist shook his head before stretching out a bit once he reached the top of the platform.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:57 am

x
anri sato
──────────────────────────────────
    [ role ] circus medic [ location ] tent [ tagged ] tent folk (jake & girls)

bleary eyes fluttered open not long before the night's show was supposed to begin preparation, and anri blinked the sleep away to find herself half-sprawled out over her desk, paperwork in a state of disarray under her elbows. Turning her head from one side to the other, a less than amused expression falls across her face as the medic stretches her arms back above her head and groans. She had fallen asleep in the infirmary again, memory blurred of what actions may have caused her to stumble in here towards her section of the tent rather than to her own personal tent - blurred, but clear enough to have her raising her eyebrows and just blowing out a puff of air, a release of stress perhaps, or anxiety. Her eyes trail down to her hands when she drops her arms back down, staring down at loose bandages tangled over her knuckles, patchy with rusted brown from old blood. Gross. As Anri pushes backwards to gather herself onto her feet, she swipes off said bandages and tosses them into the nearby trash bin, one glance tells her the scabs spotted over each bump of her knuckles are mostly healed now, free from infection. If anybody asked, they were skinned tripping over an unforeseen root. There were no patients to care for, so the woman had not been caught up with caring for someone else's life recently - perhaps a dangerous thing, if not boring. The silence in the infirmary tent told her that the other members of the Circus must be prepping for the show, and that spurred Anri to slip off.

The medic weaved past the tents belonging to the performers, slipping around the occasional metal pole dug deep in the ground, hands brushing past rough fabric to make way. Clearly, this was so much easier than dealing with the potential crowd if she took the main entrance. But the murmur of voices grew louder, giggles and the clatter of equipment being set up. Anri pushes through one of the loose flaps in the tent, buttoning up the top button on her shirt the same time she scans over the scene - well, by the looks of it everybody is here, lots of movement from the main tent to the area reserved for the dressing rooms. Good, she liked the energy, she liked the happy vibes people seemed to be giving off so far. It was never a successful day if people were spending their time scuffing their heels and pouting. The medic perked up some at a somewhat familiar voice, does the same when she turns her head slightly and catches an equally somewhat familiar man - well, actually fairly familiar, but that's beside the point. A smile tugs on the corner of her mouth as she glides forward, weaves through workers to move up beside Jake, without hesitation sliding one of her arms forward to hook through one of the man's own, hand resting with wary contact against his forearm - a greeting, perhaps, but she's never been one to be mindful of personal space, whatever attention she had on him coasts easily to the young girls standing in front, pausing to look at the both of them with a head tilted out of curiosity - any stillness in her disposition crumbling as a presumably excitable noise sounds off from the medic, "Are these honored guests? How long are they here for?" she's - somewhat joking, and simply assuming that these kids are just normal visitors to see the show, but it never hurt anybody to joke for one second around here.
kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Streamstone » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:22 pm

Luka|Male|16|Trapeze|Outside the tent|Tags: Open

Luka quietly slipped into the circus tent, he had been on one of his long walks without telling anyone again. His gaze wandered across the performers practising their stunts. His gaze then fell upon the trapeze, his expression turned quite fearful as he subconsciously backed away from it, that one day flashing through his mind. He rubbed his forehead as a sorrowful sigh slipped out, he wanted to practise those stunts like he always used to, but his fear made it near enough impossible. Not only did the fear play with his mind, the memory did too. That dreaded memory, the forsaken day, he let go and his twin fell, landing with a loud thump on the floor. The audience had gasped and then instantly clapped as if It was part of the performance as Luka screamed out his brother's name, scurrying down to see if he was ok. It was to late.

He glanced away from the trapeze. Because he hadn't been preforming, he began doing odd jobs such as picking up the litter left by the audience from previous shows and occasionally, he would go down to the village and assist anyone in need of help, earning himself a few extra change. He perched himself on the ground and watched the performers for a while. His gaze quickly turned to the flying trapeze artists, who were preparing to practise. Luka felt his stomach roll at the thought of being up on the platform. He began to retch and rushed out the tent, stumbling and barging past the others, desperate for fresh air. Standing outside the tent, he calmed, his breathing hitched as he muttered, "what is wrong with me?".
Streamstone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:29 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: ~~~ :: Anri & girls

As he was waiting for the response from one of the young girls, he felt a presence lurking near, but it didn't bother him until he felt someone touch his forearm. He turned his head and was a little surprised to see Anri being the source of the one touching him. He didn't really move his arm away. Jake leaned his head towards Anri once she had said something about the both of them being the guests of the performance. Although he did say that they weren't going to be performing, but he was staring to have second thoughts.

The Ringmaster shifted a little, looking at the black haired girl. "Well I told Marius to pick one, in which he did.
Then I came out here to look for Aslyn who was talking to these two young ladies. I'm allowing them to help Aslyn with her makeup, then that's about it. But this day has been going a little bit downhill due to Iki's injury so I guess I can fit one of the girls in the trapeze act and one in the cyr wheel."

He watched as the girl's facial expression changed. "if that's fine with the both of you, of course.".

Leo stood there, pondering before nodding briefly, answering for both her and Felicity.

"Well then ladies, I believe that one of the female performers have any extra outfits. If not then you could ask Aslyn." he said as he looked around for the hybrid.

~~~

Damien nodded at what the other had to say before following him into the ring, not really answering him But he shrugged just a little, “Alright, let’s hurry up before Jake gets back and snaps at us for no reason.”. He walked to the other beam and waited for a few minutes before climbing up to the platform that they started off.

Something was off today and he didn’t really like the feeling. And it was not because of Iki being the one hurt, it was unsettling. And no it was not Jake, it was someone else. But who? The flying trapeze artist shook his head before stretching out a bit once he reached the top of the platform.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:22 am

Della - Female - Lizard Hybrid - Tags: The Marquess, everyone left in the main tent

Della watched the Marquess before the green glow bracelet was placed in her hands. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at it in child-like wonder. She then looked back up at the Marquess after putting it on her wrist, watching her movements carefully. Getting the message that she was asking her to pass out the rest of the bracelets, she let out an excited squeal before picking up the box excitedly. "Are you asking me to pass out the rest of the bracelets?" she asked curiously, wanting to make sure she was doing the right thing.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:30 am

Caspian Denver//Male//23//Tags: Damien

Caspian smiled when he got to the top, adrenaline rushing through him. It was weird. He loved heights. He loved the feeling it gave him in his stomach. The trapeze artist's train of though suddenly changed when his peripheral vision caught quick movement. Looking down, he saw it was Luka running out. He felt kind of worried about the young man and decided to check on him after practicing. Putting his full attention back at the situation at hand, Caspian grabbed the trapeze and jumped off, swinging forward. In a swift movement, he swung his body over the trapeze bar and let go, letting his legs catch the bar and hold him upside down. "Are you going to join me Dami?" He said, grinning and raising an eyebrow. Caspian could feel the blood rush to his head so he was sure his face was starting to look red. The man hoisted himself up so he sat nicely on the bar, swing his legs back and worth as if he was a child on a swing set.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: ~~~ :: Anri & girls

As he was waiting for the response from one of the young girls, he felt a presence lurking near, but it didn't bother him until he felt someone touch his forearm. He turned his head and was a little surprised to see Anri being the source of the one touching him. He didn't really move his arm away. Jake leaned his head towards Anri once she had said something about the both of them being the guests of the performance. Although he did say that they weren't going to be performing, but he was staring to have second thoughts.

The Ringmaster shifted a little, looking at the black haired girl. "Well I told Marius to pick one, in which he did.
Then I came out here to look for Aslyn who was talking to these two young ladies. I'm allowing them to help Aslyn with her makeup, then that's about it. But this day has been going a little bit downhill due to Iki's injury so I guess I can fit one of the girls in the trapeze act and one in the cyr wheel."

He watched as the girl's facial expression changed. "if that's fine with the both of you, of course.".

Leo stood there, pondering before nodding briefly, answering for both her and Felicity.

"Well then ladies, I believe that one of the female performers have any extra outfits. If not then you could ask Aslyn." he said as he looked around for the hybrid.

~~~

Damien sighed deeply once Caspian called him Dami. No one calls him that. Or well not anymore until now. However he waved it off before running and jumping off of the platform, grabbing onto the bar. He swung back and forth for a bit before hoisting himself up to where he was sitting onto the bar. The flying trapeze crossed his legs and held onto the wire that kept the bar up. Damien looked up at Denver, smiling slightly, "It all depends." he said as he swung back and forth a bit before hanging upside down with his arms out, ready to catch Caspian.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me