Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

Postby WerewolfBones » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:31 pm

[
Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;---

Camilla sat up straight again, frowning at Mya. "Enjoy your coffee!"

Sage||Angel||25||Tags;;Dawn

Sage smiled, "Well i'm sure you'll love Harley's and i'll love the waterfall! We can make it a date!" His pale face became red and he began to stumble over his words. "I-i mean not date but um y-you know what I mean!" He looked down at his feet, clearly embarrassed over his misuse of words.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Dawn/human/tags~Sage

Dawn blushed and smiled at him. "I don't know what you mean." She shrugged and smiled wider, her cheeks still pink. "Who says we have to name what it is? It doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be."

Michael/demon/tags~lenore

"It means I would like to get to know you more... se could go hand out or something and talk." He tried to clarify, but this was never his strong suit. He couldn't ask a girl out without being awkward if his life depended on it, not that it ever had before.

Elisium/hunter/tags~Patrick, Salem

"Oh. See now thats okay. I went for some coffee earlier. Stood in line forever and a say while these chicks talked. Still didnt get any coffee. I could use some." She shot a look at them both. "That offer for a coffee 'date' still on the table?"

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Lenore smiled and shrugged. "Would you like to meet the rest of the pack?" She didn't quite know what Michael wanted but got kind of a dark vibe off him. She didn't know if she could trust him. "But first you still have to get a tattoo. Did you pick one yet?"
Last edited by ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:57 pm

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: open

Jade found herself rather bored as she sat there alone, she was actually starting to miss being talked to. She sighed and remembered her past, even though it was terrible to think about, she'd have to face it some time. She watched as the humans, or what looked like humans to her, walk in and out of the cafe as she ate her food.

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: Camilla, open

Mya sipped her coffee, not really enjoying the bitter taste, but deep down she felt as if she deserved it. She was a pathetic angel and the markings on her arm were there to remind her. She then heard the coffee girl say something which caused her to put down her coffee. Mya replied, "Oh it's fine, thank you very much."

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: Salem, Elise

"Ah I see," Patrick chuckled a bit realizing the stupid mistake he had made. He shrugged it off as it was just a friend thing before listening to what Elise was saying. He replied, "Well what can you do, people are but to socialize, I just try to have patience. Anyway I don't know about Salem, but the coffee thing sounds like a great idea."

Kevin/human/???/tags: open

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Camilla
Human
Tags;;---

Camilla sighed and tapped her nails on the counter, waiting for the next customer
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sage
Angel
Tags;;Dawn

"Of course I don't want it to be a date." He frowned, "Oh uh-! I mean, Of course i'd like to go on a date with someone who's kind like you but we just met and I can't date a- um I mean I can't date, i'm celibate." The angel lied, obviously guilty about lying but he tried covering it up with a nervous smile.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Dawn/human/tags~Sage

She chuckled at his cover up, but didn't accuse him of it. "I never said it had to be. We're just a couple friends hanging out, yeah?" She said, though somewhere deep inside she was the tiniest bit sad. It wasn't hard to figure out his coverup, but she would live with it.

Michael/Demon/tags~Lenore

Definitely would like to meet these vicious wolves of yours." He smirked. He sat back in the chair as the tattoo artist came over and started on his tattoo

Elise

*talking with Patrick and Salem*

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Lenore laughed and shook her head. "So how many tattoos do you have?" She smirked as she sat on the counter. She looked down at home and the light seemed to hit her face just righ and created a halo in her blonde hair. "Oh and what do you do for work?"
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:19 pm

Camilla
Human
Tags;;---

Camilla sighed and tapped her nails on the counter, waiting for the next customer
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Sage
Angel
Tags;;Dawn

Sage smiled, hiding how he was actually feeling. He was glad to be an angel and protect humans but it hurt him to not have close bonds with them such as a romantic relationship. He shook these thoughts out of his head, his smile staying on his face. "Yup, just a couple of friends hanging out!" He wouldn't dare go as far as being romantically with a human, he's sure he'd be punished by God himself for breaking such boundaries that were forbidden among his kind.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:45 pm

Salem Ruby
Male; 24
Hunter; Half-Angel
Tagged: Elise, Patrick
Hunter's House

Salem smiles, and leans back in his chair. "Yeah, coffee time still stands. I'll even pay for the two of you; I looted my last job's body and have some change floating about." He pats his satchel, which contains most of his 'necessary' items - his weapons, some poison, a notebook, wallet, and a few other miscellaneous items. The bag never leaves his side, and his weapons are always within an arm's reach, just as he was taught.

Kamara Tauswe
a.k.a. Kameron Toffee
Male; 31; Demon
Tagged: Open
Walking

Kamara sends the last student out the door, and follows suit. His last class of the day is always taxing, but also quite interesting. He'd discovered today that one of his students was a serious tree-hugger, is vegan, and a part of PETA, but is all for the death penalty. It was an unexpected combo, to say the least. Humans always did the weirdest things, though. He waves at the next professor he sees, and heads towards his apartment. It's a healthy walk away, but he figures it's good to move about every day. All he carries are his jacket and a bag, which conceals his weapon.
Last edited by Moonblaze-Angel on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:08 am

Dawn/human/tags~Sage

Dawn smiled at him as they went into the park. When they were far enough in, she plopped down on the grass. "So. Tell me about yourself, Sage."

Michael/demon/tags~Lenore

"More than enough." He said and then looked up at her. His eyes narrowed slightly and he tilted his head. "I uh...I'm a bartender. And you?" He asked, eyes still narrowed slightly.

Elisium/hunter/tags~Patrick, Salem

"Now that is the only kind of date I will ever accept from you." She stated clearly. "I need some coffee. Let's get going, yeah?" She stood from her chair, double checking the knife was still in her boot and then headed for the door. "What're you guys waiting for?"

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me