ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:54 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren, Roxette, Bliss-ish||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor sneered. " I doubt he'll come back alive. Anyways, Bliss likes picking fights just as much as we do. She won't actually run, she uses throwing knives, in fact, she can barely handle her powers!" Taylor had experience with fighting Bliss. When she was formerly training as a hero with her father, he invited Bliss over for sparring. She knew that she was spoiled rotten {In Taylor's opinion, she is actually nice and humble} just by the way her father picked her up at 10:30pm every night. "She is a decent victim. She won't back down, so she'll kill off some time."
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Derek had been caught in detention for the third time this week, for reasons he didn't bother to fix. The teachers, at this point, were getting frustrated with him, and in general, they were growing more impatient with every day. He finally walked out of the building, his jaw clenched tightly at the thought of school. He needed something to draw his attention away from the wrecked place. He tightened his grip around his backpack strap, his apartment catching his eyes from a distance away. He needed to get there in order to start his little game. Within a few moments, he was standing in his room; the door was locked and the blinds were closed. He placed his belongings on the ground before he walked over to his bedroom, grabbing a bag that was under the bed. He unzipped it, grabbing his outfit for when he would get out and cause trouble. A mischievous grin was swept across his face as he placed a leather jacket over his black shirt, gloves that covered his hands, and a mask to hide his identity. He opened the window, jumping out and standing at the edge of a brick platform, shutting it the moment he was out. He looked around him, watching if any security camera had been on. A distinguishable red light would be flashing from them if they had been working properly, but the ones he hacked remained dead. Guards that kept a close eye on the surroundings had been fooled with footage from weeks to months, and even years ago - it was an endless playlist of lies. He quickly made his way to the rooftops of small buildings, which is where he found himself more comfortable to make his next move. He jumped rooftop to rooftop, the small gaps between the buildings made it rather easy getting around. Derek stood still for a moment, his brown eyes scanning his surroundings. What's this... He thought, his eyes fixated on a shape off in the distance. His curiosity got the best of him, and he quickly shifted into a raven, his clothes slowly dissolved into feathers. He looked bellow him, circling the brute. Well if it isn't Silver Demon... After a short while passed, he decided to follow from a distance, or at least, until another person decided to join Eric. Goblin. His thoughts were bitter when the name entered his mind. Although she was troublesome as well, he had a strong hatred towards her. Derek flew beside the two, staring at them as they headed towards the base. He listened into their conversation, losing interest quickly. Then, how about we do some planning for something big? I've had my eyes on hitting some jewelry shops to get more funds so that we can pull it off without the costs coming directly from us. The bird flew to a nearby rooftop, shifting back into his human form. "Go big or go home kid." He chuckled, his voice raspy and deep. He casually sat down, thinking about what he could do to the city. Steal jewelry?! Hm...Amateurs. He growled under his breath, waiting to see what they would say to him.
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren didn't like the idea of sharing a weapon with a hero. And what if Bliss used throwing knives better than Syren did? She shuddered at the thought, frowning deeply. "I suppose I'll have to see her skill with throwing knives for myself. I may need to upgrade my training with my mother a bit. Can't have Bliss beating me with throwing knives," Syren mused. She pulled out one of her knives in her left hand and twirled it around expertly, dragging her bat along in her right hand. "Should we just wreak havoc until she arrives, or do you know where she lives?" Syren asked Taylor.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:52 pm

Eric Alsonit || Silver Demon || 19|| Male || Destruction Creator || Pansexual || Tags- Question || McShmalex

Eric kept walking, saying goodbye to Dian before noticing that Question was sitting on a roof nearby, whispering something to himself. He looks around for anyone who would see him, and jogs into an alley, slipping into his gear before climbing up to sit next to Question on the roof. "Why hello friend, how have you been?" Eric smiles, offering Question his hand to shake. "I have a proposition for you, if you're up for the challenge. I have some big plans, but we need some major funding, and I know the others aren't really gonna go for it. You're different, you work solo. How about you help a brother out and hit some banks to get the cash to buy some serious hardware?"
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:28 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren, Roxette, Bliss-ish||Location: The streets of the city||

A long grin formed on Taylor's lips " First thing, I don't know anyone who throws knives better then you. Second thing, of course I know where she is! She and I used to train together, when I was with my father. Also, I don't need to pick her up to come play with us." Taylor opened up a small passage way in the sewers. She swiftly changed into her suit. She popped out in about a minute. Taylor knew that Syren could easily beat Bliss with knives, so did not hesitate to do what she did best, cause trouble. "Do you have a phone?" She asked, right after she had placed an explosive on the streets, and pressed a small button, causing it to blow up. It was somewhat funny that they were the only one's who knew she is Lighting Quick, but are just about the only people who don't tell. I guess it was there way of saying: 'Your not good enough to matter if your identity is revealed' "Plus, she is SUPER easy to annoy, and is easily ticked off"

{Bliss's identity is still concealed with everyone else, let's just pretend that they know, but do not want to drop the dime on her :3}
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:13 pm

=Repost So Not Lost wrote:
Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:11 am

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren was relieved and happy for the compliment. She tossed her phone to Taylor, and she grinned when the explosive went off. "What would I do without you two," Syren said, laughing. She slipped her knife back into its hiding spot, then she walked over to a car and hefted her baseball bat. She brought it down on the car's hood, smashing it in. She completely wrecked the car with her bat, smiling all the while. But she wasn't satisfied with just that... oh no. She started ruining the other cars as well, creating extremely loud sounds to draw attention, and making car owners miserable.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:08 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾

Taylor pressed a button on her phone. An app was included on every phone now of days. She hit Lighting's picture, and screamed into the phone. " Help! Syren & Catgirl! Their here!" Taylor smiled and clicked off the phone. "Any second now." She smiled, and right after that, a red streak of lighting zoomed in front of them. "Hello, it is a pleasure to see you again!"

Lighting Quick✩
|Bliss Allen|Lighting Quick|Female|18|Hero|Annoyed, Excited|Tags: Syren, Taylor, Roxette|Location: The streets of the city|

Bliss had just received a call on her phone, in less then 5 seconds, she had tracked the call and zipped back where she was called. When she saw Syren and Catgirl breaking cars, and blowing holes in the steers she knew that it needed to be stopped. Plus, this was one of the nice places left. "Catgirl, Syren." She said, sarcastically excited. "You have no place here." And with that she threw 2 knives. She barely missed Syren, only gentley grazing her leg, and slightly cut Catgirl's arm.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:24 am

Roxette smile turned to a frown as Bliss came over. She pulled out her pistol and stated," Blissy, you of all people, seriously ruining my best friends fun." She rolled her eyes and smirked," Your knife skills are subpar." Roxette cackled and put her gun away and pulled out some knives as well.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾

Taylor whispered into Roxette's ear. " This is our fun silly" Taylor smiled, wiping off a small streak of blood that was on her arm, barely noticeable. "What are you gonna do about it?" She yelled to Bliss, as if she was half-deaf. "I mean, you can try to make us leave, but it Syren, Roxette, and me versus you! I trust those odds!"

Lighting Quick✩
|Bliss Allen|Lighting Quick|Female|18|Hero|Annoyed, Upset|Tags: Syren, Taylor, Roxette|Location: The streets of the city|

Bliss raised her eyebrow un her mask. She quickly tied her hair into a pony-tail, and sped around to the other, tossing one knife which in mid-air formed into three, one grazing each of their shoulders, drawn small amounts of blood. She tried to speed over back infront of them, but as she was running ran straight into Taylor, who took a small step to force Bliss to run into her, causing her to fall back and knock over Syren and Roxette. "You guys have no respect or control over anything!" Taylor rolled her eyes.. "If that were so, why am I the Co-leader of my group?" Taylor scoffed. "Villains make wrong choices"
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me