☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

Roi kept flicking his eyes over to Ione. She had been somewhat passive this whole time, but Roi was somewhat curious about her. Was she human, or was she...more like Keelan had described herself - 'not quite a normal human'? Roi turned his attention back to XLR - a bit of an odd name, he thought, but since she seemed a decent percentage robotic in nature, it sort of made sense. A bit like Twelve Twenty-One, perhaps. A designation more than a name. "More of me?" Roi repeated with a chuckle. "Well, not exact copies of me, but there are...quite a few more like me." He answered, as well as he could. His kind were, truly, all defined by having the same standardized system of cybernetic neuro-enhancement. Well, according to the humans, 'enhancement' was subjective. But his kind valued it and its effects over nearly all else.

Roi paused for a moment when XLR asked him if he was from Earth. "Uhh...yeah?" He replied uncertainly. "Are you...not from Earth?" That would be the logical conclusion. But...what? What planet was she from, then? Who'd sent her there? Or had she been built or born or any combination of both on some other planet? A planet that was aware of Earth's existence, nonetheless. Had Old World humans sent representatives into space that had somehow remained unknown to the New Era population, the Remnant Lineage, all these years? Roi's mind was battling with a barrage of questions and possibilities, all brought about by the apparent difference between their...planetary affiliation?
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 5OUL » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Callie Castelle | Ageless | Male | Room 413 | Dream Scribe | Tags: Kamira, Celestine

Callie crossed his arms, his foot tapping the floor quietly as he stared off into space. He was trying to remember what had happened before, to see if he could draw a conclusion to why they were all here without explanation. A magical force, perhaps? A skip in time? Human error? Each option sounded less logical than the previous, causing his brow to furrow slightly in agitation. This was not right. Definitely not, but his mind was drawing blanks where his creativity would've filled in the gaps, and it only made him more frustrated.

"Well," he finally said, "i-if none of us know why or how we ended up here...I-I suppose the next obvious thing to do is get acquainted with each other." He stops fidgeting and looks up. "I-I'm Callie Castelle...just Callie is fine."
Links to remember:
~~5OUL's Art Stand~~

ImageImageImageImage
5OUL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:36 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria

Vaxas skidded to a stop in front of the female.
    He looked down upon her, scenes of clashing swords and demonic creatures crossing behind her ice blue irises.
    Retrograde Amnesia didn't seem to be a good friend of his, but this female did.

"Hey," Vaxas breathed, brushing wisps of ivory hair from his eyes.
    He was simply stunned by what he could see, what of his past that he could make out just by looking at her.
    That ponytail, that vacant, but curious stare. Vaxas knew who she was, he knew what he felt, but he couldn't put a finger on her name.
    "I— I'm Vaxas. Or... did I not need to introduce myself?" He inquired,
    averting his gaze to a nearby window. He had grown accustomed to staring into her eyes, as if it had been a habit in the past,but now it was different. Vaxas only knew that he had a younger brother.
    Had.
    He only knew how it was possible that he couldn't perceive depth; how he was blinded.
    Now, he knew what he felt for this girl and why her features seemed almost... domestic.

"I also apologize if I come off as a little outlandish... But I was hoping you could tell me...
    Who I am, and who you are. You seem to be the only one I know."
Last edited by passione on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:18 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione nodded. "I'm from Earth as well, if that means anything," she said, looking from Roi to XLR. They weren't "normal", but neither was she, the female supposed. 'Except my differences are more on the inside, I guess..' she thought.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Cole, Vaxas |
❝ Akiria smiled a bit as the male neared, about to say something. Then she was suddenly confused, though only her eyes showed it. "No, you don't need to," she said. "..Who you are? Do you not know..?" she bit her lip, almost unnoticeably due to the many years of the habit and hiding it. She was definitely confused about why he didn't seem to know her, or furthermore, who he was. 'It doesn't make sense..' she thought to herself.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria

Vaxas scratched at the back of his head.
    That's right... I loved her. He reached out to place a hand on her shoulder,
    hoping that contact would give him some insight on his lost memories.
    The warm touch felt familiar. The tension that had tugged at his heart strings suddenly fell away.
    Vaxas felt open, of all things he could have felt— the corridor seemed wider now and he could finally breathe.

"I know my name, Vaxas Tavrinth, I know my brother, Mallius, but I think he may be dead.
    I know I was some sort of warrior, there's a nice looking katana in my room next to books on rebellions and demons."

His background seemed confusing and upsetting. There must have been a lot of destruction and despair,
    if Vaxas loved the girl this much— Akiria! That's what her name was.
    God, if I loved her this much... We must have been under some devastating circumstances.

He lets his hand fall from her shoulder. Vaxas didn't know whether she knew how he felt or not, he didn't even know if she felt the same way. It would be best not to say it yet, but... In the case he could invite her over tonight to talk things over...

He could find out.
    "I don't remember much else, Akiria. I can only recall your name, so please.
    Tell me who I am."

▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:45 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan
    "Then you survived?" XLR asked, her eyes glowing with wonder. Literally glowing, the lights on her body blazed a bright golden yellow in response to her excitement. "How?! All the records show Earth was a wasteland when we left! The best projections gave it five years, at most!" To think that, all these centuries later, humanity still thrived on its home planet... it was something nobody had considered possible. They could go back. The ships they could make now would be far more advanced than the colony ships, they could make the trip much faster. She could see Earth, with her own eyes.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:03 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: XLR, Roi, Keelan |
❝ Ione tilted her head to the side. "Survived?" she asked. "A wasteland- what do you mean?" The female was clearly confused. What was she talking about? Earth had been complete fine, to her knowledge. "Did something happen.. where you came from?" she wasn't quite sure how else to describe it, as she had no idea. "Does that mean you're not from Earth?" she asked another question. Sometimes, her curiosity got the better of her.

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Cole, Vaxas |
❝ Akiria nodded a bit sombrely as he talked about Mallius. "You've mentioned his name to me before," she said. When he asked her to tell him who he was, she took a breath. "Where do I start.. Your name is Vaxas Tavrinth." The elf began. "I don't know much about your past.. but yes, you had a brother.. it's all complicated. And yes- that katana is yours. You carry with with you almost all the time, if not everywhere." She would tell him about the rebellion soon, but she wanted to give him time to take it in.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Keelan|she/her|tagged: Roi, XLR, Ione

"A wasteland? Earth isn't a wasteland," Keelan said, startled at XLR's claim. "At least, not last time I checked." Though Keelan reminded herself that she couldn't remember the last time she had felt actual sunlight, the scientists had never let them outside in the real world, it had all been simulations. For all she knew, Earth really could have been a wasteland. "But, if you're not from earth, where are you from?" she asked cautiously, equally interested and scared for what the answer would be.

((Keelan also glows when excited XD her powers tend to slip a bit when she gets happy and cause her to glow lol

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Roi Boxxer - he/him - cyborg - tags; Keelan, XLR, Ione

Out of nowhere, they were back on a similar page. "Oh, you mean like, after the Collapse?" He gasped, intrigued by the way those lights on XLR's body burned bright yellow when she seemed to take on a sudden excitement. "Or the Fallout, or whatever they may call it?" He added, knowing that there were a number of different names used to refer to the massive societal collapse and ensuing series of violent conflicts that had turned Earth into a veritable wasteland for years. Many societies had tried to rise out of the ashes, or had split and changed names from ones that had existed before, like babies struggling to walk. But they had repeatedly failed and fallen, mostly from within. It had taken a long time for anything like their current cities to form, and still they had technophobic humans picking through the dirt outside the post-human walk of Capital City.

"Yeah, yeah yeah!" He said excitedly. "I mean, I wasn't alive then personally, but some of my kind have been alive almost that long. They like, actually remember it." Whoa...so, she had been...sent to space before or during the Collapse? Hmm, that seemed somewhat...reasonable, actually, considering all the conflicting and conflict-creating technologies that had been launched experimentally or rushed into development during that time period. He turned his eyes more towards Ione now, a bit baffled by her apparent surprise. How could there be humans out there who hadn't known about the Collapse? Did the technology-fearing populations also hate and fear knowledge? Was their focus so narrowly trained on surviving that even their history had dissolved from their minds? In all actuality, Earth wasn't really a wasteland where he was from either, but it had once been.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:43 pm

XLR||Female||Markovian||Room 214||Tagged: Roi, Keelan
    "That's it, exactly!" XLR said. She couldn't believe it. After the all the wars and environmental degradation, Earth had pulled through. Wait until the network caught wind of this. This might potentially solve the Old Earth issue. If they wanted to be back on Earth so much, now they could. "I'm from Tau Ceti Delta 3," she said, turning to the humans, "Or at least that's what you would call it. We just call it Tau. It's a planet about twelve light-years from Earth. I'm guessing you don't have any records of the colony ships, right?" It would make sense, it explained why nobody knew about the colonies on Tau. If documentation had survived the wars, it would have probably been considered fairly important.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me