☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 am

Laurel collapsed to the forest ground, cackling like the mad woman she was. "That reminds me, he's been losing almost every jinx game we've done! What's the current record anyways?"

Erion sighed in mock resignation. "1 loss, 3 ties, 236 wins." However, he was smiling happily on the inside. "Not my fault that most of them I couldn't say jinx back because they wouldn't let me talk, and you took advantage of that."
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:42 am

Rowan quickly started to add these to the tally chart. He was very fast with a pen though, so he was able to finish it off quickly. "So that makes a total of 241," he said with a smile. "You know, I never did realize you were twins at first. You look very different from one another. Even Cilan and I look more alike, and we are cousins."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 am

Mallory rolled her eyes, collapsing on the ground dramatically. "Yes...." She said with a laugh. She covered her face with her hands, sighing. "He is so annoying. You have absolutely no idea."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:47 am

Cilan gasped and pretended to faint, falling on some random person's lawn. "Cyprian is in our class! How are we supposed to survive his arrogance? We are doomed to die slowly and painfully from annoyance!" he exclaimed dramatically. Fortunately there wasn't anyone on the street right now.
He stood up, not bothering to dust himself off. "What's the worst thing he's ever said to you? Once he looked at me, and he's like, 'You look like King Solara. He thinks he is more manly than my dad. Good thing I know all the Adamsons are dead, or I'd get you arrested.' Ohhh I got so mad. I almost punched him in the face! Yeah my mother's more manly than his dad, got a problem with that Mr. Blondie?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:55 am

Mallory laughed hard, a smile forming on her face. She got up. "I got annoyed at him for continuing to flirt with some tramp during a test. He told me, 'why don't you send your little ant friends to attack me.' I almost slapped him. Ended up slapping the girl instead." She said with a snicker. She enjoyed Cilan's company but she didn't know how to admit it.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:58 am

"Ant friends?" Cilan was trying so hard not to laugh, his voice was shaking and his lip was quivering. It almost looked like he was trying not to cry. Then he burst out laughing ridiculously. "Ant friends! I hate that guy so much, I love him."
He kept walking towards the center of the city. He knew exactly who he wanted to rob, and best of all, he would be robbing that annoying dude with Mallory by his side. The perfect revenge.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:04 am

"We're fraternal twins, not identical. Laurel takes more after our mother, while I take after our father. That's all there is really." Erion sighed as Laurel patted his shoulder, forcing him to squat so that she could step on him to reach the lowest branch on the tree he was leaning on. She quickly grabbed the branch and swung onto it, taking a second to stabilize herself and then climbing further up. Stupid monkey. He smiled as he stood back up, listening to leaves rustle as she climbed even higher.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:38 am

panting heavily, lily teleported into the forest clearing that the twins and Rowan were occupating. "hey guys, sorry I'm late," she breathed, "I had trouble finding where in the forest you where." pressing two fingers to her neck to feel her pulse, lily placed her hands on her hips and tried to slow her breathing. "anyway, what did I miss? where's cilian and mallory?" she asked, watching as Laurel climbed up the tree with ease.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:44 am

"I learn something new every day," Rowan said to the twins. "I think I look more like my father."
His mother was 6'1" and very muscular. From both her appearance and her personality, it wasn't surprising people called her 'the General'. His father on the other hand, was not such a giant. He was athletic but didn't look like a bodybuilder or anything. Rowan definitely was built like his dad, since he was much more slender and elegant compared to his mother. It was just the Adamson family look.
Lily seemed to be tired when she finally arrived in the forest. "Hello," Rowan greeted her with a warm smile. "Cilan knows where the Sanctuary is. He can sense his father," he explained. "He and Mallory went to the city to... steal things."
Rowan sighed. "I wished they did not have to commit crimes. Anyway, are you tired? Come here." He held out his arms for a hug, just because he used his gift for everything. A touch from him could immediately calm someone and alleviate their pain, although the healing part took a little longer.
It was the perfect excuse to hug everyone all the time.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:48 am

He waved to Lily, sighing as he noticed small cut on the back of his left hand. Erion watched Laurel start parkouring around, flipping from tree branch to tree branch, pausing every few flips to stabilize herself so that she wouldn't fall. Erion smiled as her joy started infecting him through the bond.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me