☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Jaai didn't even feel it. She only saw it. How did it hit? She was going to dodge, but? It embedded into her shoulder, and she slightly wondered how. Did it impale the bone?
Jaai looked back at Laurel, still rather shocked. What?
"How. How did you do that?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:59 pm

(Which shoulder? Sorry I'm just a little confused about what hit >_<)
Laurel cocked her head to the side, guilt filling her eyes. "Um, can we get you treated first? I feel guilty for hurting you..." She trailed off, looking away from Jaai and instead choosing to focus at the ground by the first ice block.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Olivia

She scratched the back of her head, "yeah that would be bad, that also means you probably shouldn't run through the woods either." She smiled as she lifted in the air without waiting for an answer and shot a fireball at his feet, "you should probably start running though."
Last edited by Shinceon on Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:05 pm

(left, she threw it with her right hand, if that's her dominant.)
"I'm not hurt, I can fight," she said. She took a step forward and moved her arm to use her power, but a jolting pain shot though her arm. Then it began to hurt. A lot.
"Okay, okay."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:17 pm

(Wait so let me get this straight. Jaai tried to dodge the black dagger, but got hit with the silver dagger. Am I correct on this part? The silver dagger came from behind her then.)
"Go get healed by Rowan first, we can talk later." She walked over to where her other dagger was embedded in the ground and pulled it out, dropping it back into its sheathe after making sure there were no chips in the blade.

Erion yelped and jumped out of instinct. "Nice warning? I'm so glad I was good at dodge-ball back in school." He looked behind him quickly, trying to figure out how much space he was working with. I think I can do flips back and forth, this is fine.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Olivia

She impudently took advantage of her speed advantage and flew in front of him shooting some fireballs to either hit him or cause him to have to slow down and change course. "Yeah, I am not to good with warnings, luckily you seem to be pretty athletic."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 pm

(If the silver dagger was the first one, yeah.)

Jaai nodded. Liquid trickled down her chin. Blood, oh please let it not be blood. She brought her fingers up to touch it, then looked at the offending liquid. The dark red color signaled it was in fact blood.
"Huh, blood."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:29 pm

"Ok you definitely need to go to Rowan. Quickly." Her voice was a little shaky, and she was panicking internally. Shoot what do I do?

Erion flipped back to give himself a little distance before side stepping to dodge the incoming fire. He gulped when a fireball almost hit him, singeing his clothes a bit. "Nope, just good at running, that's all. How do you throw them that fast?" Hopefully that distracts her a bit. "Oh wait. Can I attack back? It helps me with dodging."
Lonely_Dream wrote:
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:35 pm

Olivia

She shrugged, "they are some kind of weird purple fire, it is not that hard to throw and I would be fine if you attacked me. Of course you need to be able to hit me first," as she said this she flew slightly higher in the air before throwing a couple more fireballs.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Erion laughed. "Oh god. This is like some kind of shooter game, except I have to dodge the fire balls and make sure they don't hit my weapons too." He ran to the side and took out 2 pairs of chakrams, saving his other pair for in case he somehow lost track of the ones he held. Well it's not like I can catch 6 of them at once, and luckily I asked Laurel to connect me to them... Stopping when the last fireball flew right past his back, he turned around and threw 2 of them towards her sides. Pausing for a second, he threw the other 2; one going above and another going down.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me