The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:32 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
Ravi ate a few more himself and shrugged a little, "I guess as long as it can function as a human being or whatever it was is a good thing..." He spoke now wondering if he ever meddled in necromancy maybe he could have brought someone back, but the past was in the past now.
"Is there anything that humans have that we don't?" The fox demon asked curiously tilting his head.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
"I guess that could work." Keith spoke as he followed Cyraeneus down the stairs once the door was opened he looked outside and at his bare feet. He wasn't expecting to be carried so he braced himself to walk through the cold ground. "That makes sense." He spoke softly.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds - Tags:Elysium]
Texas nodded as he listened so the carnivals system was still working, "That's not a problem I'm just doing my job." He said now rubbing the back of his neck. He then looked around and nodded, "You will probably see me around more than you would like to." He chuckled.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Revived:Need People)

Postby ordinary people » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:43 am

𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠
cismaleappears thirtyishdemonbisexual owner of avemregia
spirit animal: raven ━━━ tags; azaleon ━━━ mentions; open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yeah, all of them were completely innocent, just a head of their time, y'know?" Andrew answered before chuckling at the idiocy of the discrimination humans have for each other. Waving his hand as a physical way of dismissing their previous topic, the demon leaned slightly closer to the other, "you were raised by witches?" he asked to confirm what he had heard, burrowing his brows in disbelief. He hadn't been in the company of a witch for quite a few centuries and the ones he had met wouldn't raise a demon but he must admit he enjoyed the time he had spent with his witch acquaintances.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:29 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi
"Yes, I suppose that's true." Harley said. He wasn't entirely sure what necromancy would require in order to work, but he did know the basics of what it was and could do. He then took a few minutes to think about it all. "I... I'm not too sure. Perhaps some technology and Artificial Intelligence? I know us humans are very advanced with that. Some cameras can even detect specific expressions that people have." Harley suggested. He hadn't seen a lot of advanced technology around the carnival, which he... kind of liked.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
He started to walk outside, then he paused and turned around to face Keith again. He glanced down towards the human's bare feet, and he hesitated. "Do you want me to carry you?" he offered, though not particularly willingly, "So you don't hurt your feet on the ground?" he asked.

Azaleon Valliant
21|Male|Dragon-Human Hybrid
Tagged: Andrew
He shook his head a little. Humans were certainly an interesting species... but he wasn't particularly too keen on them. Azaleon leaned back a little when Andrew leaned towards him. He huffed a little, looking away, and folding his arms across his chest. He was not one to talk about his past. It hadn't been bad or anything, he just didn't like to talk about it. However, he supposed he should give Andrew some explanation, even if he wasn't going to be too detailed. "Yes. The descendants of the witch who 'resurrected' me from the ashes of a dragon and a human, into the sole surviving egg of the clutch. They were told of my egg and when I'd hatch... so they could find me." Azaleon shrugged a little.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:35 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
"I guess since a lot of it is replaced here with magik" Ravi hummed, "But it's cool how different the two worlds are." He smiled and started to walk again, "If you had to choose between the two though, which would you pick?" He asked now turning around and walking backwards, his hands behind his back.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith flushed as he looked to the side, he only flushed because it was cold right? He didn't need to be carried he could probably walk it himself. "I-I'm fine." He kicked himself for stuttering and started to follow the other. He also noticed how not particularly keep the siren was about all of this.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Elysium Gray- 19- Human- Location: Carnival gate -Tags: Entrance people

Elysium laughs and then smiles at him. "I wouldn't mind seeing you around often." she said. Then she realized how that might sound and blushes a little. "I'll just be going now." she said with an awkward laugh.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:47 pm

Ω holly soo / 13 / android
tags: open! (whoever at the
entrance wants to be bumped
into i guess)

holly looked left and right, spreading her arms out to take in the huge place. but as she did, she accidentally hit someone on her right. holly heard a few people at the entrance speak to her but none of them seemed to show too much interest. "sorry," she said to the person she had bumped, turning to them. "do you know where i can get some cotton candy?" holly asked excitedly, eyes widening larger than a human or regular demons could.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:50 pm

Melanie-Tags:Holly

" No clue! I just got here myself, pretty much! Also, no worries. A little bump never hurt a soul.". She smiled warmly at Holly. " It's nice to meet you. I'm Melanie, and this," She drew the child near her closer," Is George. What shall I call you?"
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Ω holly soo / 13 / android
tags: melanie

"i am holly," she said with an affirmative nod. she was very short, being built to last a 13 year old forever, so she still had to look up to speak to melanie. the other one however she did not. she simply waved jerkily at the person.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:50 pm

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Elysium]
Texas raised an eyebrow at the words but didn't comment, he had no interest in dating anyways or anything along the lines now, he had other things to worry about, "Alright then, take care of yourself." He commented as he started to walk backwards so he could get back to doing his job.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:14 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi
"Yeah... it can be a little jarring how different it all is..." Harley said, and he was a little surprised by the question. "I... I'm not sure." he said, and gave it some thought, talking through his thoughts. "The human world... well, I know it better and I've left a lot behind, but... here? It's more freeing, I guess? I feel like I'm starting over, in a way, and it's nice. And, I've already tried a few things that I'd have never expected I would."

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
He nodded in acknowledgement. "Alright then..." he started walking, glancing back a couple of times to check on Keith, then he walked up the stairs to the door of his apartment. He unlocked the door, and opened it, stepping to one side so that there was space. "Feet okay?" Cyraeneus asked, raising an eyebrow.

Azaleon Valliant
21|Male|Dragon-Human Hybrid
Tagged: Andrew
He shook his head a little. Humans were certainly an interesting species... but he wasn't particularly too keen on them. Azaleon leaned back a little when Andrew leaned towards him. He huffed a little, looking away, and folding his arms across his chest. He was not one to talk about his past. It hadn't been bad or anything, he just didn't like to talk about it. However, he supposed he should give Andrew some explanation, even if he wasn't going to be too detailed. "Yes. The descendants of the witch who 'resurrected' me from the ashes of a dragon and a human, into the sole surviving egg of the clutch. They were told of my egg and when I'd hatch... so they could find me." Azaleon shrugged a little.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me