lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:23 am

doc . wrote:
┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: Jackie

└───────────────────────┘
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxAndroid // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Jaz - Riley

└───────────────────────────┘
He continued to watch and stood back. He continued to see himself intervening at such open times but unfortunately he did not move. There was a large wall between him and his leader, whom he wanted to save.
But he didn't, and he couldn't. He didn't save her and he could have easily, multiple times. In his inept ignorance he failed Jazmine as a co-leader. The man stood there expressionless as she was hit, sliced right across the arm and the stomach. A deadly wound, everything slowed down and he continued to watch as she fell to the ground after calling his name.
It was all over then. The fight was over and Riley had won.
It was then he stepped forwards, after knowing the fight was surely over, and picking Jazmine up in his arms. He was gentle and careful of her wounds, they would no doubt bleed on him as he held her bridal style and began to walk away from the scene, quickly.
Once at a good distance away he turned and looked around to the sky. It was clear. Darkening, but clear.
He pushed past humans and animals in order to quicken his pace, leaving behind Riley in the alley
It was then he remembered something Gabriel told him one night.. something he could never forget.
And he called upon his bird, Raphael, whistling a very specific tone and hoping the bird could hear it. Despite not knowing where the falcon was at the moment he hoped to god it was heard.
But it would take time for Gabe to return, and he tried to duck into a different alley way to set Jazmine down and try to tend to her wounds, taking his own beloved shirt off in order to apply pressure to her wound
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Bailey

└───────────────────────┘
He sat there silently reading over the rest of the menu. It was then decided he was to have a soup, no doubt about it. While going over the soup choices, and silently remembering the taco chili sounding amazing, Bailey spoke about not eating. It was a little concerning, he frowned and lifted his eyes from his menu and looked over at the male across from him.
"Vaht do you mean?" he asked gently, slowly lowering the menu from his gaze. "Are you not going to eat? Bailey it isn't healthy. Take it from a doctor, und somevon vis experience in zhe field.."
He trailed off and looked a bit uncomfortable with what he had to talk about. Bailey was his lover, he loved him dearly. He wanted to make sure he was cared for. Kris himself sometimes had trouble taking in foods, but normally he had a good time eating when he was supposed to, like now.
"Bailey please try to eat somezing.. a little somezing. Like a salad?" he offered with a gentle smile while the waitress came over to ask for their drink choices and it was Kris, of course, who ordered a stein of beer.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:22 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Jaz/David :.
She chuckled softly watching the blade slice the 'leaders' skin. Happy that she was able to make contact. The words crossed her ears. She had been about to come finish the job, or at least put handcuffs on her but the robot had picked her up and ran off with her before she was able to do anything. She ran behind him out of the alley but before long he was lost in the crowds of people walking on the sidewalks. Groaning and cursing under her breath as she slid her bloody blade back into her sheath. But that when she noticed everyone staring at her. Curious as to why she looked around herself and noticed that her arms were still aflame. She panic slightly considering anyone and everyone was looking at her right now. She quickly took off back down the alley. She went side streets back to her house. Her house was dangerous non-the-less considering peacekeepers was around there constantly. But she was careful and got into her house. Panting from the running she slammed the door and leaned her back against it. Trying to control her breathing as she slid down the door to sit on the ground.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:43 pm

M I S A K I T A C H I B A N A
feeling: interested/ tags: open/ loner/ wearing: a white shirt, and blue ripped up jeans with a red checkered sweater around her waist, and a white hat with the black part on the hard part of the hat and the trims. / other: -

Sighed as she looked back at the house. "Yes, yes! I totally got a good meal today!" She says in excitement and jumping with her hands in the air. She realized what she was doing and then composed herself. She looked up at the sky. "Its okay, i hope i see him again soon." She started walking into the city alone.

7 7 4 or just 7
(bailey and others forms)/ feeling: annoyed and tired/ tags: Kristian??/ peacekeeper/ wearing: a white t-shirt with a black cardigan, and black jeans/other:

Bailey sighed in disappointed that kristian didn't get what he ment. "Ill take red wine." He said looking at the waitress. He then looked at the older man. "Thats not what i ment. Speaking of i guess i had you waiting long enough." He hesitated but didn't look phased. "Bailey, my real name is Bailey." He faintly smiled. "Its fine if you call me that whever except in public." He turned away. "Also i was wondering if i could live with you instead of just staying a few days."

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

Looked at her and smiled. "Its okay, no need to be scared. Im not going to hurt you." He put his hand out nevertheless her defense stance. "Wow, you really are pretty arnt you. I guess i get what you mean but i still want to be your friend. If. . . If you'll just let me."
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:13 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
Her eyes glared at him unhappy with his words. Im not worried about you hurting me but me hurting you. She knew he couldn’t hear her but her body would definitely say it for her. Seeing him reach out to her with his hand, her head dipped down with pinned back ears and a low growl. Her tail flicked angrily till she saw him moving closer to her again. Her ears moved forward at his words of still being friends. Maybe he really didn’t care what she was like. She settled down but kept her head down as she felt bad giving him.a hard time.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:30 pm

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

Finn sighed. "Its okay if you don't want me to touch you. I understand." He drew he hand away, looking concerned. "I understand its hard, i might not understand how you feel. But if you need to talk ill be here to lend you an ear, always." He put on a goofy smile on. "Ill do whatever i can to help. And thats why i live, to fight for the people i care about, for the innocent. Human or not. Even you." He paused for a moment. "If you want me to leave just say. But if you'll have me ill stay. But just remember you can't keep me away for long." He chuckled.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:03 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
watching his body language and hearing his words, Jess felt bad for her actions. She moved closer to him with her head down and sat in front of him, lifting her head up to his level. Her ears laid against her head, trying to show how sorry she was. Please forgive me, she whimpered slightly. Her fur looked to be well taken care of, silky and soft. Her tail followed in suit but was also fluffy.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:35 pm

doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Jackie
────────────────────
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

doc . wrote:

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Jazmine
──────────────────
He continued to watch and stood back. He continued to see himself intervening at such open times but unfortunately he did not move. There was a large wall between him and his leader, whom he wanted to save.
But he didn't, and he couldn't. He didn't save her and he could have easily, multiple times. In his inept ignorance he failed Jazmine as a co-leader. The man stood there expressionless as she was hit, sliced right across the arm and the stomach. A deadly wound, everything slowed down and he continued to watch as she fell to the ground after calling his name.
It was all over then. The fight was over and Riley had won.
It was then he stepped forwards, after knowing the fight was surely over, and picking Jazmine up in his arms. He was gentle and careful of her wounds, they would no doubt bleed on him as he held her bridal style and began to walk away from the scene, quickly.
Once at a good distance away he turned and looked around to the sky. It was clear. Darkening, but clear.
He pushed past humans and animals in order to quicken his pace, leaving behind Riley in the alley
It was then he remembered something Gabriel told him one night.. something he could never forget.
And he called upon his bird, Raphael, whistling a very specific tone and hoping the bird could hear it. Despite not knowing where the falcon was at the moment he hoped to god it was heard.
But it would take time for Gabe to return, and he tried to duck into a different alley way to set Jazmine down and try to tend to her wounds, taking his own beloved shirt off in order to apply pressure to her wound
x

Kristian Ludwig
28 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Bailey
──────────────────
Kris was completely oblivious to what Bailey was trying to pull, and he waited silently while watching him. He looked a bit concerned and listened in when he spoke up about what he had said. This confused the German and he sat trying to.. figure it all out. Though he couldn't, he shook it off and continued to listen to the man, then beginning to feel bad for calling him his real name in public.
"Sorry.. I .. nevermind." he mumbled and sat there with a sigh.
But what really surprised him was when the man asked if he could permanently move in. His eyes widened a bit and he scoffed.
"Um.. Vell I don't know. I can't really support myself as is.. so.. if you vould help contribute to rent.. und a bit of groceries I guess you could." he shrugged
"I vould have to clean up zhen.. and make more room for you.."
He grabbed his water, sipping at it in place of the beer as he waited for it
"Do you have any furniture to move into my place?"
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Harley
──────────────────
Mishka woke up from his power nap, stirring from his sleep and looking around. His room was dark, and a bit drafty. He had left the window open. The man leaned forward and got out of bed, shuffling over to the window with a sigh and standing gazing out of it. All he saw was his own reflection, before turning away and shuffling off to get dressed.
He shrugged on a light jacket, pants and fuzzy boots. The man was a bit drowsy but it was nice to have a nap in before the end of the day. It really gave him the energy to last. Especially when working with small children.
He stopped by the kitchen, grabbing himself a hot drink before heading up to the roof in order to find somewhere to himself to have his hot apple cider.
However there was somebody out on the roof this time, it was Harley. He had opened the door a few minutes before the end of the call, and he silently shut the door behind him. He stood idly, trying not to listen and waiting to approach. By the time she was done, the large man finally approached and stood close, but not too close
"Must be nice to still talk to family," he said aloud, his loud voice echoing a little across the roof. Though he wasn't trying to be loud, it was just how he was built
"You sound like a close family. I admit I am a bit jealous."
He tilted his head while coming and sitting next to her, but not too close.
"But I did not get hand motions. Were you.. using them to talk?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:06 pm

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Peacekeeper / Tags: Echo
    Tommy was looking at the forest just beyond them, noticeably overwhelmed. All of that and yet they still weren't out of the woods, not yet, not even close. He was surprised enough that they had made it as far as they had already, and reduced it down to luck. This has all been luck. he told himself, and felt a wave of doubt wash over him. He agreed with Echo, it felt like it would be the end of the road for them soon. They didn't do a very good job of covering up the murder. Then again, Tommy had never been put in a position where he's had to hide a murder, which was probably a good thing. He was a little surprised when Echo hugged him, but he didn't mind, lord knows he probably needed it. He wrapped his arms around her as well and sighed, swallowing what felt like a knot in his throat. "I wish I could have done more." Tommy said, almost in a whisper. He would have liked to think he helped Echo, but he felt like he just made everything worse for her.

━━━ ♑︎ ━━𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑹━━
    -'-Twenty-one years. / Male. / Gay. / Humanoid / Tags: none.
    Augustus, who's current form was his regular human self for once, was doing what he was usually always doing, walking around the forest aimlessly. He was a scavenger and should probably be contributing to the group, but instead was spending some 'me' time out in the woods. He wasn't necessarily introverted, and actually liked to have some sort of company or companionship sometimes, but other times he got into moods where he truly just wanted to be 100% alone. This was one of those times. Gus was currently located just close enough to the city so that he could see what was going on, while also being far enough back to not be spotted. He could shift into an animal and be truly completely masked, but he barely got time to be out of any type of shift as is. He seated himself on a log and fixed his eyes on the city. He liked to go people watching, and observe the lives of the 'normal' people who got to live, well, normally. He was really interested in people who weren't like him. It's not like they were a whole different species, obviously Gus was still a bit human no matter how much peacekeepers and the like tried to dehumanize him, but sometimes it felt like it.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:56 pm

M I S A K I T A C H I B A N A
feeling: interested/ tags: open/ loner/ wearing: a white shirt, and blue ripped up jeans with a red checkered sweater around her waist, and a white hat with the black part on the hard part of the hat and the trims. / other: -

Sighed as she looked back at the house. "Yes, yes! I totally got a good meal today!" She says in excitement and jumping with her hands in the air. She realized what she was doing and then composed herself. She looked up at the sky. "Its okay, i hope i see him again soon." She started walking into the city alone.

7 7 4 or just 7
(bailey and others forms)/ feeling: annoyed and tired/ tags: Kristian??/ peacekeeper/ wearing: a white t-shirt with a black cardigan, and black jeans/other:

Bailey had a warry smile on. "Of course id help pay. I have more money then i know what to do with. Plus i really don't have much anyways. One suitcase at most. And no not really just a futon." He looked at the older man and relaxed. "Hey don't worry so much. It'll make you look old in no time." He chuckled. "And look at the bright side, we can get closer and stay close."

F I N N

Finn chuckled and seem to understand somewhat of what she was saying, even though he can't understand the animal language he can understand body language better. "Its okay jess. . . I can call you that right? Jess?" He hesitated then asked. "Can i pet you? I know it kinda sounds weird, but you look so soft. plus your a dog!"

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:25 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
the wolf rolled her eyes at the name Jess and nodded her head slightly. Why not? It’s not like she went by multiple names. Looking down at him confused by this second question, she looked back at her fur with her tail flicking from side to side. Her fur was soft. Then her ears pointed straight up at the word dog. Dog! She nearly broke up her neck as it snapped back quickly to look at him. A loud snarl was heard as she showed her fangs now. How dare you compare a creature to me! I could easily kill you and you are calling me a dog!
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me