☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Laurel slipped as she was taken by surprise. I'm glad I didn't take another dagger out. She frantically did a flip, landing about a meter away from the ice and slipped another dagger out, this one a shiny black. She fluidly threw the dagger, this one going faster than the other, since she had actually threw it and not fumbled it. However, she was a little bit off her intended target, since she wasn't exactly in a stable position. Curling her pinky finger, she was delighted to find that she could pull the dagger back to her by simultaneously shortening the string. She managed to grab the dagger that sailed through the air by the hilt. Sweet.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:10 pm

lily smiled as the pair battled, suddenly overwhelmed with gratefulness. Her parents had never let her practice her ability, in fear she'd be spotted and killed. But now that this group had joined together to seek the Sanctuary, they could do what whatever they wished. She stole a glance at Rowan: she assumed the boy didn't like to watch violence. Turning her gaze back to the fight, she leaned down Ari and whispered "5 quid Laurel wins."

(Not sure what currency we're using haha)
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:19 pm

(Probably dollars haha)

"I think she'll win, too, honestly. Just...something about her skills makes her seem more likely to win." Ari explained. She continued to watch the fight as well, which made her recall memories of watching intense fights in movies. She kind of missed her old life, but what mattered right now was the path that lay ahead of her. The journey that would soon unfold in her hands.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:23 pm

(I had to go to a concert so could I please have a recap of the last 5 pages xD)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:24 pm

(Laurel and Jaai are fighting)

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:29 pm

(Could someone repost that last post for Erion)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:31 pm

(Ye, Laurel and Jaai are fighting, Rowan is watching from the porch, Cilan is being led back to the cabin by one of Mal's wolves, Lily and Ari are also bettingwatching on the side, Mallory is [assumed] to be near the cabin. Cyprian is getting ready to burn down the cabin cook breakfast.)

Erion yelped as the trees thinned out enough for him to see the river...but not fast enough. He cursed lightly under his breath as he sailed towards the river, with no signs of stopping. However, he was able to grab onto the bridge before he hit the river. Heaving as he pulled himself onto the bridge, he quickly ran back to the side he came from, panting lightly. "Well. That was a pretty close call; I'm lucky we were close to the bridge." He wiped a bit of sweat from his forehead and brushed off some twigs and leaves. "Let me catch my breath and you can start after that."
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:39 pm

Jaai stared at the dagger in Laurel's hand in shock. No way.
"That's... pretty cool, actually. I'll work with it." Jaai thrust her hands forward. Her fingers flexed inward, trying to create a dome around Laurel. C'mon, c'mon, please work. Much to Jaai's disappointment, the dome wouldn't go any higher than a foot. She gave in, heaving in breath. She could taste the copper taste of blood in her mouth. She had to do this. She had to win.
But she couldn't like that. She ran towards Laurel again, this time with blade-like chunks of ice in her hands.
"Let's go."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:42 pm

(thanks!)
Olivia

She landed onto the bridge next to him as she brushed her hair behind her head. "Ok, how much longer do you think it will be until we start?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Laurel screamed out a chain of "Nope," as she back flipped over the 1 foot tall dome wall, throwing her dagger in the process; this time her aim was for Jaai's right shoulder, hoping that she wouldn't accidentally pierce something vital. Landing in a crouch, she curled her left index finger. A small grin appeared on her face as the first dagger that she threw quickly jerked towards Jaai's left shoulder. This is like puppetry, but simpler. Please hit---

"I think we can start now, on your signal. I'm allowed to dodge right?" He smiled cheekily as he started to shift his weight so that he was leaning forward a bit, getting ready to run away or duck. " When you aim for me, try to make sure that if it doesn't hit me, it'll hit the water. Don't want to accidentally set the forest on fire right?"
Lonely_Dream wrote:
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me