The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:26 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
Ravi picked up the delicious scent straight away from the bag,"I have heard of them, just never had any before." The fox demon admitted sheepishly as he now peered in to the bag, examining the content.
Picking up a donut Ravi looked over curiously and took a bite, chewing it and letting a little moan at how good it was, "These are amazing" He commented, now taking another bite.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith watched Cyraeneus closely as he couldn't really read the other, but soon nodded and covered his eyes and turned his head for safety measures so he wouldn't see what he didn't want to see.
Once the siren had spoke again Keith slowly uncovered his eyes, "If that would be okay..." He spoke a little shyly now, as he didn't want to use the other really, or even be a freeloader.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Revived:Need People)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:01 am

Elysium Gray- 19- Human- Location: Carnival gate -Tags: Entrance people

Elysium grimaces just a little bit before putting on a smile. She should be at work right now. "That's understandable." She says with a shrug. She knew it wasn't fair to ask him to not do his job, especially when he had such an important job. But she did wonder... "Why are you security when people can't get in without a ticket anyways?" It didn't make sense to her in a way. She looked at the games spread before her and then back at Texas. "If you point me in the right direction, I'm sure I can make it to the food court alone and let you get back to your job."
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ordinary people » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:32 am

𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠
cismaleappears thirtyishdemonbisexual owner of avemregia
spirit animal: raven ━━━ tags; azaleon ━━━ mentions; open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The demon pondered his question as he removed the owl gently off of his shoulder and placed him onto a podium between an Osprey and Golden Eagle; whom were definitely more well behaved and obedient. Today's theme being birds of prey. "I must admit, the days can drag but it's a nice change of pace from what I am used to." Andrew enjoyed his time at The Dark Carnival, the slow pace was relaxing, it was as close as a retirement that he will ever experience. Simply spending his days blissfully in company his feathered children without worry of humans. The question must have come from somewhere, are you not having fun?" the man asked whilst rubbing the nail on his pointer finger where the varnish had chipped.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:45 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi
"Well, then prepared to find your new favourite snack!" Harley said, sounding confident - and he was very much confident that Ravi would like them.
He watched carefully as Ravi tried one of the doughnuts, and grinned as it became clear how much he liked them. "Yes, they are." Harley confirmed, and carefully took one for himself to taste - it was just like the sort he knew and loved.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
Cyraeneus nodded. "Of course. Besides, I doubt you'd want to walk around in soaked clothes." he said, and he stood up, holding out a hand to help Keith up. He didn't particularly know why he was helping this human out so much, but... he was sure it might change later on. Besides, he did have some morals, and couldn't let him go around and potentially catch hypothermia.

Azaleon Valliant
21|Male|Dragon-Human Hybrid
Tagged: Andrew
"Oh? And what are you used to?" Azaleon asked, quite curiously. Though he'd been around for quite a long while, he didn't really know much about the others at the carnival. At least, not in terms of their pasts. Then, he paused at the question. He supposed that... well, he wasn't really having much in the way of fun. Which was why he was here. "No, I suppose I am not at the moment. I'm not meant to be near human guests unless they know the true nature of the carnival, so I resort to lurking where there's very few. Some can be convinced my dragon features aren't real, though..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:02 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
"You humans create so many different and interesting things, I just can't keep up with it all." Ravi spoke as he licked the powdered sugar off from his fingers like a cat. He looked at Harley and realised what he was doing and blushed a little, now pulling a tissue out of his pocket and wiping his hands. He was definitely gonna come back here again to get some donuts.

'I probably already made my cold worse." Keith commented a little sarcastically as he knew his medicine was gonna wear off soon and he was gonna start sniffling or something. Now looking up at the hand Keith tilted his head curiously really wondering why the other was so nice to him, he took the hand nonetheless and appreciated the help of being able to get up from the cold floor. "Say, why are you so nice to me again?"

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds - Tags:Elysium]
"Didn't you have your ticket with you in your pocket?" Texas questioned now tilting his head to the side ever so slightly like a confused puppy, most humans had their tickets with them, even demons got a ticket before they got their stall lanyard.
"The food court is just at the other side of this end." He also pointed out, kinda their way of getting someone to trade a bit more before going to get their food, luckily he wasn't too bothered about the things that the carnival had to offer.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:10 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
"Even I can't keep up with all of it, sometimes." Harley agreed. "I'm sure there's loads of interesting things demons have created as well." he added, watching as Ravi kicked his fingers - and then wiped them with a tissue. Harley made a mental note to make sure that he came back to the stall to get Ravi some more donuts. Perhaps after the show, he'd have to do that.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
"I'm sure there's a medicine stall somewhere that could help." Cyraeneus commented, though he wasn't entirely sure. He hadn't needed medicine or anything for a cold before. Giving it a think about, though, he added, "I'm pretty sure there's elderflower and Angelica roots in the gardens, though." he knew they had some medicinal properties.
At the question, Cyraeneus fell quiet, wondering whether to go cold again. "I... I don't know." he admitted, after hesitating for a while. He moved towards the staircase, ready to go down and to his apartment, which was around the back of the Auditorium - there was another door backstage that would be a shortcut to the apartment.

Azaleon Valliant
"Oh? And what are you used to?" Azaleon asked, quite curiously. Though he'd been around for quite a long while, he didn't really know much about the others at the carnival. At least, not in terms of their pasts. Then, he paused at the question. He supposed that... well, he wasn't really having much in the way of fun. Which was why he was here. "No, I suppose I am not at the moment. I'm not meant to be near human guests unless they know the true nature of the carnival, so I resort to lurking where there's very few. Some can be convinced my dragon features aren't real, though..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:37 am

[quote="DevilsVixen"]
"I don't know, other than the use of magic and some very dangerous things..." Ravi paused for a moment thinking of all the times this place almost got burned down by certain incidents or things, "Most of it ends up self destructive." The fox demon stated with a smile as he pulled out a gummy worm, he offered the bag to Harley.
"Although, I guess our medicine could be called advanced, if you consider necromancy that."

Keith listened carefully and nodded, "I guess that's for another day though. Tea with some honey and lemon should be okay for tonight." He spoke softly now following Cyraeneus and pausing when the other paused.
It really made it difficult for him to wrap his head around the whole carnival thing. He kinda just wanted to go home now, but followed the other nonetheless, not knowing if the siren had any intentions for him.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:47 am

Elysium Gray- 19- Human- Location: Carnival gate -Tags: Entrance people

She shrugs. "I don't ever remember buying it or anything. But when I stumbled upon the carnival, it was there. So. I dunno." She turned to him and gave him a polite smile. "Thanks for walking me. Maybe I'll see you around?" She asked kindly. She hated being alone but she supposed she could deal with it for a little while. She wished, for a moment, that she had had someone to bring with her to this fairly creepy carnival, but shook the thought away before her mind could settle on it.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ordinary people » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:38 am

𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠
cismaleappears thirtyishdemonbisexual owner of avemregia
spirit animal: raven ━━━ tags; azaleon ━━━ mentions; open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the dark haired man placed his manicured hand over the left side of his chest with clearly faux offence, "so that's why you've been hanging around my stall." he stated jokingly before cracking a small grin. the demon was unsure how to answer the inquiry about his past as it was lengthy and truthfully, nobody had ever bothered to ask. Pursing his lips, he thought of how to articulate what he wanted to tell the other, "just the normal stuff but I had a terrible of habit of butting my nose in places it didn't belong. Like the Salem witch trails, it had nothing to do with little old me but I really wanted to know which of those women were messing around with dirty black magic." Chuckling at the fond memory, he shrugged his shoulders and added "maybe getting involved in places we don't belong is just a trait of being a demon."
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:02 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
"Oh." Harley said, though he was quite sure that there must be other things that demons had created that was good... then again, he supposed, very few people - if anyone - considered the words 'good' and 'demons' to work together. No matter. Harley thanked Ravi as he was offered a gummy worm - a classic snack, he thought - and he took one. "Well," Harley said, after eating the gummy worm, "humans certainly haven't figured necromancy out yet, so I'd say that's advanced."

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Cyraeneus wrinkled his nose at the mention of tea, despite not even being the one who'd be drinking it. However, he did say, "Well, I have some fruit teas with lemon..."
Once at the bottom of the staircase, Cyraeneus looked back to check that Keith was still there, then he walked to a backdoor. "Through here, into an alley. Then a staircase up to my apartment door." he explained, opening the door, and holding it open.

Azaleon Valliant
"Of course. Everyone knows this is the least human-populated area of the carnival." Azaleon replied, a slight teasing tone in his voice. Then, he listened as Andrew spoke, occasionally nodding in acknowledgement. "I'm certain real witches were careful enough to not be caught, unless they actually wanted to be caught." he commented, "At least, that's what the witches who raised me told me." Azaleon was certain it was true. Though he did agree that getting involved with things and places they didn't belong was a trait. He stretched out a wing, and also his back.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me