lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Not here » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:28 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
Growling softly and teeth clenched, she hated this feeling. It wasn’t really painful if she didn’t move out of the position she was in. Though if she tried to fight it and force herself to move, the pain that she would feel was very weird sensation, very painful feeling. “No. I’ll should be fine. It’s just-“ a sharp hiss escaped through gritted teeth. Jessica opened her eyes to reveal blue wolf eyes and her mouth slightly parted, exposing the tips of her canines. There was loud snapping, which happened to be her bones rearranging themselves and what felt like a few long minutes, a black wolf has panting hard as she stood on the yoga mat.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Echosong316 wrote:Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo kept her hands plastered to her lap, fidgeting nervously with her sleeves as they drove. It was the longest cab ride she had ever experienced. A few times, she shot a glance at Tommy to see if he appeared nervous. Thankfully, they both did an alright job at hiding their feelings. When the cab came to a stop, Echo quickly jumped out the cab and walked a few feet away. The forest stood before her and she breathed a sigh. Almost there. Echo turned to look back at Tommy as he asked her a question. "Not sure where I'm going to make it to. There's literally no where I can go." A feeling of hopelessness began to set in as she tried to figure out where she could possibly go. "This still feels like we are fighting a losing battle." she whispered. Echo turned and limped over to Tommy and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Thanks for everything though." her voice was quiet and sad. Despite the fact that they had made it out of the city, it still felt like the end for her and Tommy. He still had a dead peacekeeper in his apartment and Echo would most likely get caught in the future.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter - Location: Forest - Tags: Finch

Kita jumped and whipped around when she heard a voice. Slowly, she looked up and noticed a figure on the branch above her. Fear immediately coursed through her veins and she tried to think of a plan of escape if needed. However, it was likely that he was in the same predicament as her since he was all the way out here. Quickly, she composed herself and raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?" she asked slowly and took a step back in case the person wanted to get down from his perch. The shifter had to stop herself from letting her tails thrash around in agitation and made sure they stayed wrapped close to her body. She frowned when he seemed to speak to someone else and noticed how unnatural a leaf was floating. A humanoid? Kita immediately grew more agitated at the thought of how the two people in front of her had abilities like hers. Despite the fact that they were all in the same boat, she had had some nasty experiences with other humanoids in the past.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:14 pm

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Jaz/David :.
Raising her brow at the 'leader' waving her hands about. She seemed didn't think anything through did she? Riley gave a small chuckled before picking up a blade that had fallen on the ground. "Clearly you didn't see the bright hot flames, no?" She spoke with a light laugh moving swiftly while she was distracted by her burns Riley moved in swiping the blade across Jazs form hoping she was close enough for contact.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:13 am

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

When he realized it was a wolf his eyes lit up. He started to transport randomly around her looking at her. He was excited. Although he was quite unsure how much control she had over the wonderful beast, when he stopped transporting he was at a running distance."A wolf, you can turn into a wolf! Thats awesome!" He smiled. He started to walk closer to her. "Jess. . . Can you hear me?"
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:35 am

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
The wolfs head was down as she was panting with a partially open mouth. Her blue eyes looked wild and her fur was bristled, sticking up. She could see him rapidly moving around her and it was making her angry. Finally he stopped and she could see him a bit aways. Jess, her name rung in her head as he spoke it. As he got closer, a low growl settled in her chest. A warning to stay back. Her head rose up and while doing so, her body did as well. Her eyes were still wild and her ears were pinned up. Standing a little over 5 foot, she looked natural in this form. can you hear me, her eyes peered right into his. They looked to calm down and she started to relax. Her ears twitched slightly, listening to the words he spoke. She didn’t move however, scared he might see her differently now.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:44 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Teagan Connors | 18 | Female | Heterosexual
Humanoid | Powers: wings, powerful screams | Scavenger
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Teagan huffed, her pigtails bouncing as she made her way down the street. Her brown eyes focused on the sidewalk as she walked, idly adjusting the straps of her backpack to give her something to do. Inside, her wings ached to stretch and be free, but she knew there was no way she could release them right now. Teagan had no intention of landing herself in the safe house, so she did her best to simply shift her wings a bit to be a bit more comfortable before continuing on her way.

She was on scavenging duty. It was a pain to do, but she supposed it was better than simply sitting around with the rest of the humanoids. Teagan was tired of rotting away in their hideout. They were all wasting away in there. What they were doing in there certainly wasn't living; it was surviving, yes, but not living. So, though she disliked having to go scurry about like a rat to gather food and other supplies for the group, it was better than the alternative.

Supposedly.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Finch Wilde | 22 | Male | Heterosexual
Humanoid | Powers: snake language; eyes = stone | Caretaker
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Finch chuckled at the sight of her panicking. She composed herself rather quickly, and when she moved to give him space to hop down, he took it.

He held onto the branch, using it to help him swing down to the ground in the now available space. Upon landing, his hand immediately brushed against his sunglasses, ensuring they hadn't slipped off when he jumped down. "Finch," He answered. For a moment, he considered introducing the young telepath as well, but who knew where Leelah might be hiding herself? It was quite possible she was invisible, and even if she wasn't, there was still the potential that this was not a friend. He was not going to put her in danger.

For a moment, he considered leaving it at that, wanting to know what her next move would be, but he decided against it and offered a question in return. "Who might you be?"
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:47 am

Echosong316 wrote:Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo kept her hands plastered to her lap, fidgeting nervously with her sleeves as they drove. It was the longest cab ride she had ever experienced. A few times, she shot a glance at Tommy to see if he appeared nervous. Thankfully, they both did an alright job at hiding their feelings. When the cab came to a stop, Echo quickly jumped out the cab and walked a few feet away. The forest stood before her and she breathed a sigh. Almost there. Echo turned to look back at Tommy as he asked her a question. "Not sure where I'm going to make it to. There's literally no where I can go." A feeling of hopelessness began to set in as she tried to figure out where she could possibly go. "This still feels like we are fighting a losing battle." she whispered. Echo turned and limped over to Tommy and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Thanks for everything though." her voice was quiet and sad. Despite the fact that they had made it out of the city, it still felt like the end for her and Tommy. He still had a dead peacekeeper in his apartment and Echo would most likely get caught in the future.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Finch, Leelah

Kita stiffened as the possible humanoid jumped down from the tree. The girl's hands almost began to heat up and she quickly stopped them from possibly burning her clothing. She looked past him up into the tree to see if another person was coming. So far, nothing. The thought that another humanoid was lurking around only put her more on edge. Thankfully, she managed to not show just how nervous she actually was. "Kita." she replied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger. Why in the world was he wearing glasses? It wasn't that sunny out right now. Especially with the shade of the trees. With the way he treated them, they seemed important. Either way, it was strange and slightly unsettling. Around normal humans, Kita could easily handle herself. With humanoids, one never knew what to expect. "Where's your friend?" she asked slowly, maintaining eye contact with Finch.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Normally Jazmine would be able to dodge the blade easily, but she'd been distracted by her stinging hands. She let out a cry and stumbled backwards as the knife cut through her arm and stomach. She fell backwards, her left arm and torso burning with pain and bleeding. "David-" Jaz called his name, then collapsed onto the ground.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker pointed to Heather's long hair, and it began to lift in the air. Then he lowered his hand and the hair dropped back down. "Telekinesis. It's pretty fun." He bounced on his toes, having difficulty containing his excitement. "What about you? I've never met so many humanoids in one day before."

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah know she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:07 am

Wandering outside, Mavis glanced up to the forest, she looked at the house, then to the forest. She sighed knowing if she went into it, she'd get lost. So she continued playing with the teddy she had since she was a baby, singing happily. "La la la la la la la~" As she made the teddy dance around, giggling every so often as she let her imagination take over. As a six year old, she had little to no idea on how dangerous the life she lived would be. She threw the teddy up in the air and caught it as she lay on her back. No doubt about it, she got muck and dirt on her hair and clothes. She was in a knee length pair of denim dungarees with a white t-shirt under it. "Be quiet teddy! I wanna talk now!" She frowned. Making a funny voice she said, " Ok Mavis" and made it move as if it was speaking. "I want to get to know people but Im scared.. What if they find Mama and tell her?!" She exclaimed. "She'd be angrier! She kicked me out last time. She'll kill me!!" She teared up at the thought. "Why did she throw me out?" The teddy shrugged, "I dont know. But these people gave you a place to hide. Here!" He grumbled
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:08 am

Heather | 16 | female | Straight | invisibility |Tags: Tucker

A slight grin came to her face, "That's so cool!" she exclaimed, "Invisibility," she replied, disappearing completely for a few seconds before reappearing. "It took a while for me to be able to fully cloak my clothing and what I'm holding, but I can do it now." she said,
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me