тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: тнє тσωη (A very weird roleplay / OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:59 pm

Just before navy could lean any further and make contact with his lips monroe swept his thumb over her cheek and took a step back with a smile on his face. "You had an eyelash. Couldnt quite tell but i got it." He smiled as he watched her. He wasnt enturely sure what was happening with her but it definitely amused him. He extended his hand with the eyelash to her, "make a wish."

Cora looked towards the kitchen where she could faintly hear alex. "You know he is right. You wont get anywhere learning from me. You will need to find a tutor you can trust."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:09 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Dakota,Nyx,Faye,Alexis

"But I only trust you," she whispered. She knew Cora was right, however. "Can you at least be there? Please? I'd feel better if you were there with me." She didn't know if that was asking too much of her. Cora...probably had other things she'd rather do.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:16 pm

Cora nodded. "Ya, ill be there. As long as i dont have to be at the garden ill be with you. Honestly though, no one here wants to hurt you. We are just hete to help you get settled. Plus you saw what just happened; im not really the kind of person you want to be friends with."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:29 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Dakota,Faye,Nyx,Alexis

"Thank you," she whispered, relieved. She wouldn't be able to do it without her. "I saw what had happened and you are definitely a person I want as my friend. You stood up for me because you know me better than he does. You know what I wanted, and he didn't. He was suggesting some things that would only make it worse, and you knew that," she whispered, looking up at her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:33 pm

(Hey, wolfyyoyogamer. You posted on the wrong thread. This thread is for RPing, please post on the discussion thread 🌸)

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx stood there, stunned. She felt kind of guilty, which was pretty rare for her. Seeing how emotionally distressed Cora was made her feel a little bit ashamed. “Hey, y’know...” she glanced nervously at the door, oh how she wished she could leave. “It’s not your fault that he left. You just wanted to protect Grey, don’t blame yourself.” She reassured the woman. It really caught her off guard when Cora called Nyx her friend. She just thought they were acquaintances. But nonetheless, it made her cheeks flush. But what really shocked her the most was that Alexis just... left the room. The way he raised his voice gave her goosebumps. Sheesh, she did not want to agitate him ever again. Honestly she felt bad for him. The pressure must’ve triggered something. Afterall, this situation was beyond taboo. She looked at Dakota and saw the almost empty jar. “Hey, I never said you could have all of it!” She exclaimed as she snatched the jar.

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:52 pm

Cora cringed as she thought of the argument. "I thought i was going to faint. I never do that. For goidness sakes i just sat there and let them yell at me." She cast a hurt glance at nyx and said in a voice that gave away her distace, "you were of no help through all of that. Tissues and insults? Thanks a lot nyx."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Faye,Dakota,Nyx,Alexis

Grey held Cora close, snuggling against her. She closed her eyes, resting her head on Cora's shoulder. She leaned against her a bit, feeling tired and wanting to sleep.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alzuna » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:41 pm

Nyx Winston/19/female

Nyx didn’t know what to say, she’s never seen Cora like this before. This was beyond uncomfortable. “I...” She muttered and shut her eyes. “I’m sorry.” She said as she turned around with the jar still in her arms. “I think it’s for the best if I leave.” She hurriedly walked to the door and opened it, she quickly glanced at Dakota. “Are you coming too or...?” But she cut herself off and sighed. “Whatever, it’s your decision if you wanna come or not.” And those were her last words before she left Cora’s house.

(Oof. I originally planned to make Nyx stand up for Cora or something like that but sadly our timezones are quite different and I was asleep when you and Silver replied to each other. Sorry!)

𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾

hands on your knees, angelina jolie
let me put my hands on your knees, you can braid my hair
do a fat criss-cross in the back somewhere, ha…

[ entj / she/her / law student . . ]

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

- - - 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 - - -

tumblr
xxxxxxxpinterestxxxxxxxa surprise

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
Alzuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 pm

(I know. You are good. Im just basing that on all of the pre argument stuff.)

Cora couldnt help but be sad as she watched nyx go but knew that chasing off after anyone right now wouldnt be a good idea. She focused her attention on the freying rug in the center of the room and even with grey in her arms she felt completely alone. *how long before grey leaves too? Why am i so good at hurting people* she thought to herself. She craved returning to her garden. She longed to curl up in the dirt among the berry bushes and escape the drama of the town.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 am

Grey
Female|18|Electrocution|Tags:Cora,Faye,Dakota,NyxAlexis,

Grey watched Nyx leave. "Things will all work out," she whispered softly to Cora, looking up at her. "You'll see." She lied down on the couch, pulling Cora down with her. She snuggled against her, closing her eyes. She was tired and began to slowly fall asleep, feeling safe and comforted with Cora there.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me