Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Dragon_Elf wrote:Eliza|11|Female|Light|Tags: Geneva

I look at her confused. "That doesn't help at all!" I laugh nervously, looking at her as we walk.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:03 pm

wild_and_free wrote:(Oooooooh that makes more sense)

(There's a list of all the characters and their orientations on the front page if that helps! ;v; )
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:06 pm

((Just realised. 16 Boarders, 1 Staff. Let's party!! :lol: ))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:09 pm

((Hah yeah true but you know mn is dating one so I guess that makes her staff idk))
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:10 pm

(Darn it. well... that's still 17 - 2!! :D ))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:24 pm

I wake up with Luna still next to me. I slowly get up trying not to wake her up. I walk over to my mirror and look at my side. My eyes widened at the fact that it was healed. Then it hit me. My birthday was tommorow. The day my life fell apart. The day my Mother and Father died. I walk over to my dresser and pull out a long black and gold dress.
IMG_1261.JPG
IMG_1261.JPG (32.78 KiB) Viewed 13 times
My mother had worn it on her last birthday. I put it on. I grabbed out the black flower crown she had worn with it and put it on as well. I looked in the mirror and began to cry silently. I looked so much like her. We look like twins except for our eyes. My are grey and hers were an electric Icey blue. I didn't know Luna was awake until I saw her in the mirror and she wrapped her arms around me.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dellybaby » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:19 pm

Adrian sighed, trying to think of some way to explain why it was funny as opposed to this long winding explanation Dexter was giving. Instead, he just shrugged it off as he couldn't think of any way to explain the humour. Instead he pondered on where to eat and decided on Italian. Everyone loves Italian food. "Pizza?" He suggested, remembering a slightly fancier restaurant nearby that he loved, since they made amazing pasta dishes and the best pizza he had ever tasted. He started to walk through the shop, smiling at a girl around their age when he noticed she was eyeing up the other boy. He nudged Dexter with his elbow and nodded towards the girl, mumbling something about 'ooh get in there Dex' so the girl wouldn't hear before he took Dexter by the sleeve and left the building. It was beginning to get dark outside and Adrian looked up at the slightly cloudy sky.
dellybaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dictyop7era » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:49 am

[`Geneva Lucero, 28, female, dark mentor, telepathy. tags; Eliza`]

"Oh, sorry. Babbling again, aren't I?" Geneva physically giggled, looking at the passing rooms.

Tagged; Shawn, Chase, Victor wrote:{sierra winthrow, 17, female, boarder, water manipulator. tags; shawn, chase, victor}

Sierra stared at the two new people in front of her. She assumed one knew Shawn, as they were all chummy- well, they were arguing, but that wasn't the point. She looked at the other, noticing him looking nervous. She moved from behind Shawn, going into the kitchen. She moved as far away as possible from the three while still being able to see them. "I didn't expect so many people. I'll just... be over here."
dictyop7era

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:38 am

BellaLuna got up from Malix's bed feeling better. She got in her dresser and picked out a red and black dress . Luna went into the bathroom and ran some bath water.
-----
Draco smiled at her and stated, " Oh okay, I figured that I scared you since I kind of snuck up on you."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 am

Mn|🌸
"Yeah,well it's fine" she looks down and sees a bunny at her feet she picks it up it was shivering " awwww it's ok he's a nice dragon" she says petting the bunny
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me