The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Revived:Need People)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:20 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi
"Still. I knew quite a lot of people who wouldn't do the same." Harley said, with a slight shrug.
He raised an eyebrow at the owner of the snack stall, not particularly charmed. Perhaps if he hadn't been with Ravi, then it would be a different story. Then, he cast a gaze over the selection available. He wasn't sure he liked the sound of that 'most' but he didn't care. Something classic, perhaps? He wondered. Then, he asked, "Do you have churros? Or doughnuts? I'd like those... please."

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
He was a little surprised, but nodded as the human reached out to touch him. He was about to say something flirty, when the human had suddenly tipped right over the edge and into the water. "Fuyumi!" he called out, still entirely unaware of the human's true identity. Seeing, though, that it was clear she could not swim, Cyraeneus dived down quickly, chasing after the human.
He took hold of her once close enough, holding the human close. "Don't panic..." Cyraeneus said, then turned to swim back towards the surface.

Azaleon Valliant
21|Male|Dragon-Human Hybrid
Tagged: Andrew
Azaleon walked around the stall, just enjoying himself. He quite liked to take walks and pop into other demons' stalls to see what was going on... and hearing the demon that owned this stall, he turned to see what was going on. He cracked a small smile. "Having fun?" he asked. He had to admit - if only to himself - Azaleon was a little envious of the birds. They could fly much more freely and easily than he could - and for as long as they wanted. Azaleon kept his wings folded against his back, so that they wouldn't knock anything over - they were quite sensitive if they were touched anyway.
Last edited by Consulting_Angel on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:27 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
"Well is it a bad thing that I'm different then?" Ravi asked with a little smile and a raised eyebrow and then took the paper bag that was offered to him.
The owner of the stall wasn't too pleased that he couldn't charm the human but soon got to making the order that was asked.
"Don't let him get to you, he's always like that." Ravi whispered to Harley now and laughed a little.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith tried to grab on to what he could and in the end settled for wrapping his arms around the siren and clutching the soaked fabric of the hoodie. He was an absolute idiot, and was now kicking himself for not being able to swim and just making such a mistake. On the other hand, he was glad that there was someone to save him and he didn't end up drowning on his first day at this carnival.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Elysium Gray- 19- Human- Location: Carnival gate -Tags: Entrance people

"Well. Are you hungry?" she asked. She heard her stomach rumble as she spoke and blushes. " I'm always down for some food and skeeball. "I mean. You could come with me if you want." She thought about what she might want to eat and wondered what they had to offer. Once, when she went, she had deep fried mac n cheese and it was so good. If they had it, she would get it for sure but she would have to check first. If they didn't have it, cotton candy or funnel cake would be okay too.
Last edited by YupItReallyIsMe on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:16 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
"No, of course it's not a bad thing!" Harley insisted, half-wondering if it was just a tease, but defended anyway. Besides, he liked that Ravi was different - and it was certainly true in more ways than one.
Then, he smiled innocently at the stall owner, as though he wasn't aware what he was trying to do, before glancing at Ravi again. "Do not worry, I won't. I suspect he'd have tried harder if you weren't with me." Harley whispered back, and laughed softly as well.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
For a split second, Cyraeneus did hesitate, part of his instincts telling him that he shouldn't be saving the human, but fortunately, a stronger part of him fighting back. He continued to swim upwards, until he reached the top of the tank, breaching the surface of the water. He swam to the side, and lifted the human out of the water, laying her on solid flooring. Then, he also pulled himself out of the water, to sit next to the human.

Azaleon Valliant
Azaleon walked around the stall, just enjoying himself. He quite liked to take walks and pop into other demons' stalls to see what was going on... and hearing the demon that owned this stall, he turned to see what was going on. He cracked a small smile. "Having fun?" he asked. He had to admit - if only to himself - Azaleon was a little envious of the birds. They could fly much more freely and easily than he could - and for as long as they wanted. Azaleon kept his wings folded against his back, so that they wouldn't knock anything over - they were quite sensitive if they were touched anyway.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ordinary people » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:20 am

𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠
cismaleappears thirtyishdemonbisexual owner of avemregia
spirit animal: raven ━━━ tags; azaleon ━━━ mentions; open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The owl purposely dug it's talons uncomfortably into his shoulder, so Andrew forcibly lifted each individual talon into a better position. It was questionable why the owl was kept around due to it's bad attitude, there were many more that could replace it, maybe it was because Andrew found it entertaining. Glancing behind him, he noticed the tall and muscular being who asked him the question, if he was human, he would defiantly be intimidated by the sight. "I don't believe fun is quite the right word but it is the most action I have seen all day." the demon answered slowly, stalking back towards the being and his stall. The day had been quite slow hence to why he has only started to ready his stall. Yet, he hasn't the mind to complain, the atmosphere without screeching humans has been quite relaxing so far.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:17 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
"I'm just pulling your leg." Ravi spoke with a smile as he then gave a glance at the owner and back at Harley, "Hmm and if I did find out that he did something it wouldn't end well" He spoke with an innocent smile, which made the vendor physically tense up.
Soon the things were made and handed over in their paper bags, "Have a good day." He spoke with a forced smile.

Keith coughed and held on to Cyraenues when he got a breath of fresh air, he really thought he was going to die right there and then. Once on the flat surface Keith started to shiver, the wig was soaked and heavy on his head, and the clothes clung to him which made him even colder, and he had nothing to change in to. And his makeup. His makeup was ruined but was probably the least of his worries. Sitting up Keith pulled off his wig to reveal his dark hair now also a wet mess, he couldn't bring himself to look at the other not knowing what to expect.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds - Tags:Elysium]
"Look I got to work," Texas started as he ran a hand through his hair, "I can show you to the food court or wherever you want to go, but I really can't be standing around or not doing my job" He explained.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:39 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Seeing the owner tense up at the 'innocent' threat from Ravi, Harley's breath caught for a moment. He liked that. Then, he also casually added, "I'm sure it wouldn't."
Being handed the paper bags, Harley smiled, more warmly, as he took them. "Thank you." he said, then gave a quick wave before stepping away from the stall.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
"Are you okay?" Cyraeneus asked, then he saw that the ruined makeup had definitely shifted the human's appearance, and as the wig was removed, that all but confirmed what he'd been told before but hadn't believed. "You are a guy!" Cyraeneus exclaimed, in disbelief. Though he was surprised, he also... well, he did kind of still found the human attractive. "Your name isn't Fuyumi, is it?" he then asked.

Azaleon Valliant
He raised an eyebrow at the response from the demon. "It certainly looks like you're having fun." Azaleon said, half-teasing the demon. Since there was no human activity around here, the dragon hybrid had figured that he'd be safe to hang around. Not that humans tended to notice how... inhuman he was, unless someone blatantly pointed out any of his dragon features. Even so, it could be quite risky.
Anyway, Azaleon blinked slowly. "Business slow today?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:49 am

"I'm the devil himself." Ravi said with a wink as he laughed, he also thanked the owner one more time. He walked ahead a little to move out of they way to not hold up the cue, "What did you get?" He asked a little curiously now, he never really had donuts before, only seen some but to his luck probably didn't have the time to get them,

Keith tree his hands up in the air, "Nah sh-" He stopped himself, "I told you I was..." He spoke looking away, hugging himself - again - to try and warm up, he felt more than embarrassed now to be presented this way, especially after falling in, when he was warned."It's Keith." He answered the question.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ordinary people » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:58 am

𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠
cismaleappears thirtyishdemonbisexual owner of avemregia
spirit animal: raven ━━━ tags; azaleon ━━━ mentions; open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The demon was slightly taken back at the others remark, nobody has ever talked to him like that. It was.. intriguing. "Yes," he answered bluntly, taking a quick glance into the other demon's green eyes before walking past him to his stall. Briskly turning around, he carried on his advancement to Avemregia by walking backwards but were facing what appeared to be some dragon type demon "what about you? You must have some free time if you're here pestering me." Andrew questioned, copying the others previous look by raising his craved brow teasingly.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:15 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Harley laughed softly again, and followed Ravi. "You could have fooled me." he said, then he opened the paper bag, the scent of fresh sugared doughnuts wafting out. He smiled fondly at the scent. "Doughnuts. You could get fresh ones like these at beachfronts in the human world. I love them. Do you want to try one?" he offered the bag towards Ravi.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
"I know you told me, but I thought you were saying it because you didn't believe I was a demon/Siren." Cyraeneus replied, then inwardly sighed. He nodded as Keith introduced himself by his real name. "It's good to meet you, Keith. Close your eyes, while I transform - so I don't accidentally blind you." he said, and he waited a few moments before turning back into his human form with a small flash of light - outfit the way it was before he'd turned into a Siren.
"I can run you to my apartment, if you'd like to get some new clothes." Cyraeneus then offered.

Azaleon Valliant
Azaleon's gaze followed Andrew as he walked by and continued on, spurring the dragon hybrid to also follow. He gently moved his wings, as they got a little stiff if in one position for too long, "Of course. No one's got a heat emergency, and I'm not due to perform tonight." he said, with a little shrug, then he gave a half-grin, showing one of fangs. "Don't you get terribly bored here?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me