The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Revived:Need People)

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:32 am

Elysium Gray- 19- Human- Location: Carnival gate -Tags: Entrance people

"Could you... Er, could we..." she didn't want to sound awkward, but things had hit a whole new level of crazy with all the new people showing up, some of which were also wearing costumes like Melanie. " Do you think you could show me around? Get away from all of this...crazy?"
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:56 am

Creatornottraitor wrote:
MistyAutumnDays wrote:
Newby Killigan-Male-Markhor Faun-Tags: Elysium, Texas, Melanie, Holly

"My name's Newby. Newby Killigan." Newby smiled that someone finally recognized his homeland.

Melanie-22-Spider demon- Tags: everyone at entrance

" Nice to meet you. Will you be coming to my show, by any chance?

Newby Killigan-Male-Markhor Faun-Tags: Elysium, Texas, Melanie, Holly

Newby smiled. "Sure! Where is it?" He asked.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:58 am

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Entrance - Tags: Melanie, Elysium,Holly,Newby]
Texas took a moment before he nodded, “Yea, if you follow me. Is there anything you want to see?” He asked, glad to be able to get away from all the craziness and noise.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:49 am

She looked at Texas and then looked around. "Do you have any carnival games? Or a merry-go-round?" she asked, her childish side coming out. As crazy as this place was, she was kind of excited. She hadn't been to a carnival since she was little. The last time she remembered was going with her brother, just before he was taken away. She shook the thought away and smiled at Texas.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:08 am

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Entrance - Tags: Melanie, Elysium,Holly,Newby]
Texas had to stop and think for a moment, well the merry go round did appear in the middle of the night on it’s own but it was cursed, so he didn’t think that would be the best option for a human to hear unless they wanted to die. And the games? Well he guessed he could show some non rigged ones, "I can show you some carnival games.” He suggested now motioning to be followed.
Last edited by WhiskeyFox on Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:39 am

"Thanks Texas." she nodded to him and followed him to the games. In the back of her mind, she still wanted to get on the merry-go-round or maybe the Ferris wheel, if they had one. "So how long will the carnival be here for?" she asked with her hands behind her back, looking at him.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:16 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi
He let himself get pulled along. He was sure that if this was a cartoon, then he'd have little tiny hearts bubbling around his head. Harley nodded in agreement. "Yes, it seems it has." he noticed how Ravi stood closer to him, and that made Harley smile again.
"I bet you could jump any queue you wanted. Being the owner and all." Harley commented, with a light laugh. He watched carefully as Ravi seemed to eye particular stalls, and Harley made a mental note to check them out later.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
Cyraeneus watched until the human had gone through the door, before a moment of realisation struck him. This was the exact same scenario that tended to happen whenever a human would go missing... he'd invite them in, charm them, encourage them to go up to the top of the tank and wait for him... Cyraeneus shook his head. This time was different. He... had an odd, weird feeling about this human. One that made him view them differently. He wasn't sure if he liked it.
Cyraeneus then swam up to the top of the tank, breaking the surface of the water, and hanging onto the low edge. "Hello again."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:29 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
Ravi looked up at Harley as he spoke and chuckled, "I definitely could, but it would be unfair on other." He stated, it was his own little rule that he treated others how he wanted to be treated and if that meant just him giving up the little luxuries of being the owner and acting like everyone else so be it.
"The show is gonna be held there," Ravi pointed out the auditorium now, "Shall we get some snacks?" He offered looking to the side at the stall that usually sold snacks for the shows.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
A smile spread on Keith's lips as he walked up to Cyraeneus now again looked over the edge in to the tank before turning his full attention to the demon, "Hello..." He greeted in a whisper as if not to disturb the silence. Slowly sitting down now on the floor the boy shuffled closer to the siren, holding his hand close to his chest he really wanted to reach out and touch him now, because all of this still seemed like a one crazy dream to him.

[Texas - 20 - Male - Ghost - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Elysium]
"I can only say it's going to be here for a while." Texas spoke as he now stuffed his hands in to the pockets of his hands. Taking a look over the carnival to make sure that everything was alright so far, "There is a food court close to the main games if you do get hungry." He also added.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:55 am

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi
"Very fair and noble." Harley commented. It did make sense - and it was a respectful thought. Besides, it didn't really matter if they were early enough anyway.
He glanced towards the Auditorium when it was pointed out, to make sure he knew for sure where it was. It appeared to be a little smaller than he expected - from the outside, anyway - but he was sure that he'd be surprised.
Harley turned his attention towards the stall selling snacks. "Ooh... yes please." he said, rather looking forward to seeing what there was. Maybe he'd try something new and different.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
A battle fought in his mind. One instinct was telling him to do what he'd always done with humans up here... the other was fighting back, because this human was different. Cyraeneus grinned, watching the human's reaction. "Be careful." he warned. "I wouldn't want you to fall."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:03 am

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Outside Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Harley]
Ravi waved his hand in dismissal, "It's just a bit of common sense, nothing noble." He spoke now shyly looking away.
Going over now the snack stand Ravi also looked at what they had to offer as the owner chatted them up to see if they could lure Harley in but was soon greeted with a stare that just made them smile and let the two pick.
"Most of them are really close to the human world food so pick what you want." The fox demon explained as he also asked for some of the gummy worms he had seen.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Cyraeneus' Auditorium - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
"Oh, I will." Keith spoke as he leaned in a bit closer, "Can I?" He asked now reaching out to touch Cyraeneus but he misplaced his other hand when leaning forwards and before Keith had realised it he tipped over straight in to the tank, right after he got warned.
On the other hand, Keith didn't know how to swim. He was trying his best to doggy paddle or something but the panicking was setting in as he starting falling to the bottom of the tank.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯