☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:13 am

"How about we just pair up randomly and decide between each other who's going to use powers and who won't?" He looked to the sky, trying gauge what time it was. He gave up and decided to look at the ground near Jaai's feet.

"I'll sit out if someone else does then. If someone else doesn't, then it can't be helped." She sighed as she started swinging in circles on the branch.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:21 am

"That's an idea," Jaai said as she sat back down. "But how are we going to randomly pair up? Just grab the person closest to you?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:11 am

Ari found her way back to the cabin, super relieved. She noticed Jaai was saying something, and hoped she could catch onto whatever was going on. "What did i miss?"

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:20 am

Olivia

She shrugged, "anyway would work for me, I just want to train my powers," she saw Ari walk back into the group. "We are just trying to figure out how we are going to train, people can't seem to decide."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:33 am

"Oh. Uh...why don't we all walk around and...train on our surroundings...?" She suggested. She braced herself for awkward stares from other members of the group.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:04 pm

Rowan chuckled slightly when Lily tickled him a little. "Maybe regular practice would help. Today I expect people to become tired and maybe injured from training, and I'll give them nice warm hugs. I don't know how I can improve my power, but practice makes perfect, right?" He managed to meet her eyes. Sometimes Rowan would be too intimidated to make eye contact, but there was something about Lily's deep vivid gaze that was comforting.

Cyprian was having a foul attitude as usual. "Guys, guys. I don't care about no 'what if's'. Just listen to the lady, unless you've got an actual idea about what you wanna do, instead of what you don't wanna do." He scowled and crossed his arms, going to stand beside Jaai. "Yeah we should leave when Ant boy comes back. And I'm sitting out training. I'm gonna make breakfast for everyone, so mess with me, you get no food." He sneered.

Cilan was getting a bit creeped out by the birds. He had no idea why they were stalking him. Maybe they wanted to peck his eyes out or something, and then he would stumble off a cliff and have to come back again. He hated when that happened. Falling off the cliff the first time was bad enough. Flailing helplessly as he plunged towards the river, unable to control the scream that escaped his throat... that was really not fun.
"Okay, anybody there? I'm surrounded by a bunch of birds and I don't like this," he said loudly.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:20 pm

lily blinked rapidly and looked away, not expecting Rowan to look her in the eyes. Pulling out of the hug quickly, she turned away from him and arched her back. Pull yourself together woman, she scolded herself, before turning back to face him. "Okay then! You practice healing people, and I guess I'll work on teleporting so I don't get tired so often," she thought out loud, chewing on her bottom lip. "How do I improve teleportation. Do I just do it a lot and get stronger? I don't know," she sighed, frowning in frustration.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:25 pm

Mallory heard the birds and sighed. She shot more arrows and sent a wolf. The wolf sprinted to find Cilan. The wolf sniffed the air and ran to find him. It stopped, "Follow me. I will lead you to the cabin where your friends are. Mallory sent me." He said. He turned and walked off hoping he would follow.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:26 pm

Erion blinked owlishly. "Hey Lily, maybe you can test how far you can teleport and how many you can teleport at once? Just test your limits a bit first I guess." He thought a bit before turning to Olivia. "I can be a target if you want to practice shooting moving targets, but we're going to have to do this by the river just in case."

Laurel stopped swinging mid swing and jumped down, landing with her knees bent slightly to cushion the impact a bit. "Hey Cyprian, can I help you with cooking?"
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Olivia

She looked at Erion in surprise, she would have exptected him to offer to fight or something so they could both train but both options work. She nodded flying back in the air, "sure, how far away is the river again?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me