Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Vrasan Kingdom( medieval times role-play)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:21 pm

Kay Kay
That's fine]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:54 pm

(Yes he is out in the pasture.)

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: Byron ||

The young woman let out a gasp as she felt him take her by the hand. She hardly had a chance to process what was said before finally collecting her thoughts. ”Oh….Uh….Okay, sure….” she said as she allowed the male to lead her to the barn. She wasn’t sure why the barn of all places but she wasn’t really going to question it really. Sorcha watched as the human was being pulled away and she tilted her head slightly in confusion. The wolf huffed and padded off to where she heard the voices from but she didn’t get too close. She would have followed after her human but she thought better of it and stayed at the castle, waiting. Sorcha plopped down on the cool wooden floor and tucked a paw underneath and rested her head on the floor.

Reynar watched the other Knight go off to go find Isobel and then heard him talking to the Queen about something. And then he heard the slight thud of Sorcha laying on the floor. For a large wolf, she tried to make as less noise as possible. But he must have thought it wasn’t easy due to her size.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:33 am

Akay - male - 25 - Open

beginning to sense the ever-growing presence that people were coming which wasn't there before as Akay felt guided to learn who these people exactly were with him jumping down from the tree, shortly entering the proper territory of the pastures that was in a short distance from his view when he was keeping his distance away from the full areas of the barn. deciding to stand in front of the fence while looking out at the large field of grass of the pastures land before him, as he did find a sense of ease and calmness in watching the grass sway back and forth, even if for others watching grass move would be rather boring to then and not nearly as entertaining.
All duplicate pets are open for trade for Wishlist or anything i don have

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:26 pm

[Seeley: Kay Kay.
Also, is Sorcha by Reynar, or by Kurumi and Lean and the kids?]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth, Akay kind of

The brunette hummed a small sound, and walked with the younger lady. Not that he was a lady, she was, but anyway. He headed down the hallway with her, and towards the door(s). He led the way out onto the grass, then across it. He headed down towards the barn with her. He smiled as he saw the pastures and some of the horses there. The pasture went on the side of the barn and around the back. It also maybe went around the other side of the barn as well. Shaking his head, he walked down to the barn and stopped beside it. "Here should be fine," he said. He, of course, had not noticed Akay, or that Isobal and Rose were nearby. They were out of sight of him and the Queen, but still near enough to hear.

He took a breath, saying "I, um..."

He scuffed a boot, then said "I like you, like a lot, like...more than a friend."

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Byron and Ayleth

The pretty redhead watched as the Queen got on the horse and headed off. She felt a bit of worry, but knew how good Solaris was. The wolf was also there, Sorcha she believed was her name. The wolf would definitely keep the queen safe. Shaking her head, she hummed quietly and focused on the horse. She got him to lift his leg, and looked at his hoof. "Oh! He's got a rock stuck in there that seems bigger than the usual ones. It must be making his frog sore, so I'm going to need to get it out."

She paused as she heard voices, and looked around. It sounded like Byron, and he was saying something to someone. She couldn't see them, so they must be at a different part of the barn. She made a small sound as she heard Byron...confessing to the person.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The young woman felt her cheeks heating up as she heard the voice of the man...She knew he'd had a wife, she'd had a significant other. Of course, hers had vanished one day. She didn't know if anyone knew where he'd gone. She was still convinced they'd just been hiding the truth from her. She sighed and shook her head a couple times, then let her eyes wander. She quickly brought her attention back to the apothecary. She scuffed a shoe and looked down at her feet a moment. She then shook her head and looked at him again. "I, um...you're welcome, Vailean. She wasn't really any trouble, she just said she's exploring. I think she's more focused on the boys now, though."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The dark haired child tilted his head as he noticed something. His mama's cheeks had turned a faint pink, and she wasn't looking at Innis' da. He made a small sound of wondering. He then shook his head as she looked at the man again. He turned his own attention back to the other two kids. He nodded as he said "Yeah, yeah, we gotta make him realize! Wait...how do we do that?" he asked. He had no clues on how you'd make one avian realize a different avian wasn't bad.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Kurumi, kids, Vailean

The young man nodded and said "yes, that's my name: Yun." He then smiled as he looked down at the kids a moment. He looked back up in time to see Kurumi blushing a bit and looking away. He tilted his head, but she quickly looked back up. She then looked down at her feet...However, he watched as she then looked back up at Vailean again. He smiled as the two of them were talking. He said "I'm going to go now, you two seem like you can handle the kids. Kurumi, would you watch Anos for me?" he asked. When she said yes, he smiled and said "Thank you. I'm going to go see if I can find the queen, or maybe the knights. For all I know, Queen Ayleth could be off riding Solaris."

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy jumped a bit as he heard another adult male's voice. He knew that wasn't the voice of his uncle. He looked up and over, seeing a man that Innis resembled a bit. He swallowed and looked away from him. He nodded at Kuroi, saying "Yeah, definitely." He then tilted his head and seemed to think on that question the toddler posed. He said "We can just...spend time together, and make them see each other?" He didn't realize he was making it sound like they were putting two people on a date...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:44 pm

(She’s by Kurumi and Lean and the kids)

|| Queen Ayleth || Female || 18 || Tagged: Byron ||

As the two of them made their way to barn or at least near it, she couldn’t help but notice that Isobel was out here and not in with the other knights. She wanted to say something but she didn’t get a chance to. She’d worry about it later. Once they got to a stopping point, Ayleth looked at where they were and saw that they were by the pasture but not far from the barn. She also noticed Solaris cantering around the yard, happy as could be. Ayleth smiled at the horse before snapping back to reality when she heard Byron say something about liking her.

She froze right on the spot and eyes went wide with shock. It took her a few minutes to process what was happening and the young woman felt flustered. ”You….You do….? For how long….? You do realize that a knight and a queen being together is almost forbidden? I like you too…..” She said, tucking a random strand of red hair behind her ear.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:26 pm

Akay - male - 25 - Tags so far: Byron

happened to hear the voice of a male that was close by the pastures which was also where Akay was while having a new destination in mind as he began looking for this male he heard back there, soon finding a knight that he hadn't seen before and a young female he also has not had the pleasure of meeting, "well at least I can put my worries on being recognized to rest..." he thought to themselves as he said himself on a fence a couple of inches away from the duo. " A case of forbidden love? Well, there's nothing too wrong about doing something forbidden if you ask me!" A simple voice spoke out while giving them the suggestion to the two before him, and It was not at all surprising that he wouldn't see doing something forbidden to be all that bad, but it wasn't like he was going to expose that he was a criminal himself here.

Also my dream Wishlist Set to completed the 2020 staff dog even if it unlikely i ever will
Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 3:42 pm

[XD kay. I'm waiting for another post of Lean and Innis, but then I can mention Sorcha in my posts for Kurumi and the others once I get a post of Lean and Innis.]

Byron- m- 20 y- crush: Ayleth- Knight, wants to be more than that- cat Ell (Scottish Fold)- Morris x Leana: Mia, Jenny, Kira- 5' 10" with fair skin and brown hair and hazel eyes, handsome- has throwing knives and sword- Tags: Ayleth, Akay

The brunette felt his heart hammering as they went down to the barn. He didn't see Isobel or Rose, or maybe just hadn't noticed them. He was more focused on his queen, after all. It wasn't like Isobel and Rose were right in front of them, either, though. He told Ayleth what he had to say to her. He let out a small sigh, so glad he'd gotten that out. Now, he didn't have to have it weighing on his mind. Even if she were to reject him, at least he'd told her his honest feelings.

"I'd say for as long as I've been working here, honestly. Yes, Ayleth, yes I like you, a lot, though at first I don't think I actually realized it. I do now, after being around you for so long." He tilted his head a moment as he looked at her. He said "Not if you make me king, not...not that you have to. I mean, you are the queen, so you can be with me if you want. You're in charge, no one can tell you what to do. Oh...you like me too...that's great," he said, moving closer to her. When he heard a voice, he jumped a bit. Turning to look to see an unfamiliar guy, he got in a protective stance. "Who are you, and why are you here? Also, it's pretty rude to just listen in on a private conversation like that."

Rose- f- 18 y- crush: Ayleth then will be Isobel- groom/stable worker- fox Nochnik, horse Red Beauty or Jessie (likes Solaris)- pan- Hawthorn x Laurel: Ash- 5' 3" with fair skin and long wavy red hair and blue eyes- carries some herbs- flower growth- Tags: Isobel, Byron and Ayleth

The pretty redhead watched as the Queen got on the horse and headed off. She felt a bit of worry, but knew how good Solaris was. The wolf was also there, Sorcha she believed was her name. The wolf would definitely keep the queen safe. Shaking her head, she hummed quietly and focused on the horse. She got him to lift his leg, and looked at his hoof. "Oh! He's got a rock stuck in there that seems bigger than the usual ones. It must be making his frog sore, so I'm going to need to get it out."

She heard the voice of Ayleth now, and made a small sound. Byron...Byron liked the queen the same way Rose did? Byron had feelings for the queen, the same way Rose did? She swallowed a bit, and then Ayleth was saying she reciprocated. Rose felt her heart drop, and winced a bit even. She clenched her clothing with her fingers, and bit back a whimper. She turned to Isobel, saying "Let's...go inside the barn." She moved inside quickly, to see if they had a tool to remove the rock otherwise she'd have to use her fingers.

Kurumi- f- 24 y- crush: Reynar, Vailean too if he's open to it- maid- dog Yuri- has a little one named Kuroi- Jin x Mei: Lan- loves animals and kids- 5'5" beauty with golden tan skin and long straight dark hair with a part, deeply brown eyes- maid uniform and carries work stuff- water magic- Tags: Kuroi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The young woman felt her cheeks heating up as she heard the voice of the man...She knew he'd had a wife, she'd had a significant other. Of course, hers had vanished one day. She didn't know if anyone knew where he'd gone. She was still convinced they'd just been hiding the truth from her. She sighed and shook her head a couple times, then let her eyes wander. She quickly brought her attention back to the apothecary. She scuffed a shoe and looked down at her feet a moment. She then shook her head and looked at him again. "I, um...you're welcome, Vailean. She wasn't really any trouble, she just said she's exploring. I think she's more focused on the boys now, though."

Kuroi- m- 4 y- crush: too young- child- puppy Yuki (Yuri's offspring)- Hank (missing or just left) x Kurumi- Unknown height, whatever is normal for a toddler, lighter tan with dark hair and heterochromia- has little toys but also gets into people's stuff- fox shift- Tags: Kurumi/Innis and Vailean, Yun and Anos

The dark haired child tilted his head as he noticed something. His mama's cheeks had turned a faint pink, and she wasn't looking at Innis' da. He made a small sound of wondering. He then shook his head as she looked at the man again. He turned his own attention back to the other two kids. He nodded as he said "Yeah, yeah, we gotta make him realize! Wait...how do we do that?" he asked. He had no clues on how you'd make one avian realize a different avian wasn't bad.

Yun- m- 22 y- homosexual; Reynar- open for SO/whatnot- no kids but would like to maybe adopt one day- bunny Hopper and horse Charme- Xen x Zena: Yena, nephew Anos- 5' 5" tanned brown eyed and full lipped and long lashed male with longish dark straight hair- archer (has bow and arrows)- ferret shift- Tags: Kurumi, kids, Vailean

The young man nodded and said "yes, that's my name: Yun." He then smiled as he looked down at the kids a moment. He looked back up in time to see Kurumi blushing a bit and looking away. He tilted his head, but she quickly looked back up. She then looked down at her feet...However, he watched as she then looked back up at Vailean again. He smiled as the two of them were talking. He said "I'm going to go now, you two seem like you can handle the kids. Kurumi, would you watch Anos for me?" he asked. When she said yes, he smiled and said "Thank you. I'm going to go see if I can find the queen, or maybe the knights. For all I know, Queen Ayleth could be off riding Solaris."

Anos- m- 6 y- crush: Innis- way too young- way too young- white raven named Snowflake- Benjamin x Yena- uncle Yun and grandpa Xen and grandma Zena- whatever height, blonde straight neck length hair, light brown eyes- Tags: Yun/ Kurumi and Kuroi, Innis and Vailean

The blonde haired boy jumped a bit as he heard another adult male's voice. He knew that wasn't the voice of his uncle. He looked up and over, seeing a man that Innis resembled a bit. He swallowed and looked away from him. He nodded at Kuroi, saying "Yeah, definitely." He then tilted his head and seemed to think on that question the toddler posed. He said "We can just...spend time together, and make them see each other?" He didn't realize he was making it sound like they were putting two people on a date...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:38 pm

Vailean Adaire || Male || 24 || Apothecary || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Yun, Anos
Innis Adaire || Female || 5 || ~Kurumi, Kuroi, Yun, Anos

"She does enjoy exploring," Vailean agreed with a soft laugh, "but that doesn't mean she's not being trouble." He loved his daughter, but she took after her mother in more than appearance. Lea himself had never gotten into so much trouble as a child, but Lillias? He'd heard so many stories from her before they'd lost her. "But I suppose a better reason to thank you would be distracting her from trouble." If he noticed anything odd about Kurumi's behavior at all he didn't give any indication of it, his attention instead briefly drawn by the shifting of the viper around his neck. He held up an arm for it to make its way down -- coiling around his arm as it seemed to watch the children instead of the conversation happening between the adults. "It was nice to properly meet you, Yun."
    "Hmm..." Innis looked between the two birds thoughtfully. "I think that could work! If we play together, then they'll have to also be around each other right? Alec doesn't go very far away from me anyway." And it wasn't as if she had anyone else to play with other than her da really, she didn't always get along with the other kids in town. Not the ones who were really close by anyway.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:14 am

|| Queen Ayleth || 18 || Female || Tagged: Byron and Akay ||

The Queen was about to say something when someone else joined the conversation. Before she could get a word out, Byron got all protective about her. ”At ease Byron. While yes it’s rude to eavesdrop on someone else’s conversation, I don’t think the person meant any harm.” she managed to say. Solaris stopped and noticed that someone else was near his human. And that didn’t sit well with him at all. He was a very protective horse, especially when it came to the Queen. Letting out a loud neigh, almost scream, the stallion half reared and charged towards the fence where the stranger stood. Ayleth heard the scream and saw that her horse was coming this way, his ears back and definitely not happy. She knew that this would be bad so she had to make sure that no one got in the way of the large horse. She sang a soft song and the horse eventually settled down and eased himself into a trot and then walked over.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lustrous Fox » Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:19 pm

Akay - male - 25 - Tags so far: Byron & Queen Ayleth

"My apologies but I was here before you two so it would be hard for me not to-" He began to explain himself in a calm tone before hearing a scream from a not-so-friendly horse against him as Akay try to jump on off the fence as fast as he possibly could, though he ultimately tumbled on the ground before getting back up on his feet clumsily while dusting himself off. "W-Well that was something...but anyways as I was explaining, I happened to be here before you two came so it was hard not to hear this young male here talking to someone, and I can assure you though I mean no harm while apologizing if I came across as rude!" he tried to clear the air between these two individuals that he recently now met, "but I think it's about time I properly introduce myself as my name is Akay!" he chimes out cheerfully as Akay soon puts on a light smile, certainly giving off the politeness that he wanted here.

Lustrous Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me