☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:06 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; hubert -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Peanut watched as Hubert quickly went to grab his bag, then come back and rummage through it for a few moments. Peanut store as Hubert pulled out a jacket, holding it out to him. Slowly he took the jacket and put it on, raising the hood. "Thank you..." He murmured. Peanut's body went hot, but it was better then getting sunburnt. He hugged his knees to his chest, staring at the kind man infront of him. "Has anything strange happened since you've been here?" He asked purley from curiosity. (As he hadn't yet learnt about changing into an animal.) He chuckled softly. "Except being here, of course, none of this is very normal." He brushed the hair out of his face, then shuffled a bit to get more comforatble.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby phxyvi » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:28 pm

Spink//Male//Raven//Alliances: Dev// Tags: Dev

β€œI doubt you’re that charming, and you aren’t my type either. I like boys” he clarified. He smiled in amusement as he watched her play with the small rope crown. β€œKeep making more rope” he said, standing. β€œI think what we need to start with is getting bark. If I remember correctly, it’s easier to craft them from dtipiprips of it. Like.. the kind you get from younger trees. Older tree bark breaks but yknow when you get a twig or something and it just won’t snap? Just bends? And when it does break it’s green inside? That kind o stuff.” He said, thinking.

β€œI think we may be able to strip it from some trees, but getting the bigger bits to make the frame will be pretty difficult. It’ll probably be an all day task, so we should stock up on some food beforehand.” Spink seemed to change his mind on her making rope. β€œLet’s heads toward the river, now. There will be the kind of trees we need there, and you can catch us some food while I do that” he concluded, shifting into his raven form and flapping away before she could argue.

Kaylen//Male//Blackbuck//No alliances// Tags:Asher

Kaylen sat quietly, the boy still absolutely out of it. Still, he seemed to register the question- speaking quietly. β€œMy name is Kaylen.. I’m in my twenties but I couldn’t really tell you much more about me.. I don’t know anything about me” He croaked, looking at Asher. He wondered, vaguely, what he was doing to the fish s he rubbed the scales off. Could they not eat those?

Last edited by phxyvi on Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby glitter » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:44 pm

α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:cooking/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher sighed in disappointment at Kaylen's answer. He wasn't exactly sure what he was hoping for but from what he heard, he still had gotten no answers to his questions. Finishing up with scaling the fish and removing the bones, he started cutting them up into bite sized chunks. Asher thought about bringing up the ability to switch into an animal but from taking a look at the boy, it was clear he was a little bit... shocked and tired. Asher didn't want to overwhelm him. Noticing his confused expression, Asher explained, "I'm trying out something new with the fish. I got bored with eating them just cooked. I don't know how they'll turn out but hopefully they'll be okay.". As he said this, he finished cutting up the fish and skewered them on long, clean twigs along with some pieces of fruit. Then he positioned them over the fire, while slowly turning them to make sure they got evenly roasted. A mouth watering aroma rose from the food. Glancing back at the boy, he asked, "You feeling alright? You look a little sick.". It was quite an understatement.

R o y a l e. wrote:
α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:?/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow's mouth gaped in both astonishment and surprise as she watched the beautiful barn owl glide down. It must be so useful having an animal one could actually use in this environment. "Forget graceful." she replied to Scarlett. "At least your animal is useful. I'd like die in five seconds if I shifted." she said. Though she was exaggerating the truth, Willow was quite pissed at the fact that her abilities were rendered useless in this hot, humid world. Polar bears were a formidable opponent but that's only if you didn't overheat first. "Well, we better get going.", she sighed and started following the deer path she had been using earlier. Turning around, she asked her new-found companion, "Have any particular places in mind?".
Last edited by glitter on Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”006 ━ πšœπš“ [𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘴]

Postby ordinary people » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:49 pm

β™” ━ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš•πšŽπšπš πš“πš˜πšžπš‹πšŽπš›πš
    cis-female ━ twenty-two ━ bisexual ━ zoology student
    animal: barn owl ━━━ tags; willow ━━━ alliances; here
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    scarlett lowered her head to the ground in attempts to hide her red tinged cheeks, "thank you," she murmured, following close behind willow, carefully stepping over roots and fallen branches. the bleached haired woman thought back to the places she had wondered through within the last couple of days, trying to remember if any would be helpful to their situation but honestly, she wasn't paying too much attention at the time, too disorientated to care. looking at her companion, she pressed her lips together and shook her head "Sorry, I've mostly been staying in the trees. I'm assuming you wouldn't be able to with your animal." if what willow said was true and the animal she shifted in would have a hard time in this jungle environment, doing things would be much harder. "what do you shift into?" she pried, only because she thought such information would be important if they were going to be surviving together.
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:43 am

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:exploring/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow's mouth twitched into a smile as she heard the other's comment on climbing trees. "Yeah, climbing trees probably won't work out so well for me.". She knew what question was going to come next so as soon as the words left Scarlett's mouth she wasn't even surprised. Stopping dead in her tracks, Willow turned around and took a few steps back. She wasn't too comfortable shifting yet and the last time she tried, she outright couldn't. "Well... here goes..". Squeezing her eyes shut, she concentrated hard and she felt a pain sear across her body. When she opened her eyes again she had transformed into a huge polar bear, standing just under Scarlett's nose at 5 feet. Standing on her two legs, she rose to her full height of a whopping 10 feet. Happy by her dramatic display, Willow carefully lowered herself and turned back human, her backpack appearing near her as she did. Grinning she said "Tah-dah!"..

α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:cooking/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher sighed in disappointment at Kaylen's answer. He wasn't exactly sure what he was hoping for but from what he heard, he still had gotten no answers to his questions. Finishing up with scaling the fish and removing the bones, he started cutting them up into bite sized chunks. Asher thought about bringing up the ability to switch into an animal but from taking a look at the boy, it was clear he was a little bit... shocked and tired. Asher didn't want to overwhelm him. Noticing his confused expression, Asher explained, "I'm trying out something new with the fish. I got bored with eating them just cooked. I don't know how they'll turn out but hopefully they'll be okay.". As he said this, he finished cutting up the fish and skewered them on long, clean twigs along with some pieces of fruit. Then he positioned them over the fire, while slowly turning them to make sure they got evenly roasted. A mouth watering aroma rose from the food. Glancing back at the boy, he asked, "You feeling alright? You look a little sick.". It was quite an understatement.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooeyJam » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:44 pm

laken / 19 / otter / tags: none / alliance: none / major: chemical engineering

so apparently, otters are meat eaters. only meat. they aren't huge veggie fans. if laken can utilize this correctly, and eat veggies and fruits when she's human and meat when she's an otter, she can make this work. food shouldn't be a problem at all! otters should be good at catching fish, and other shellfish, toads, reptiles, and if it really comes down to it she could eat a small bird or other mammal. and being in a jungle... oh, well this is paradise.

laken made her way to a riverbed, carefully stepping over rocks and tree roots as to not twist her ankle. thank goodness she was wearing shorts and a tank top, at least for the heat, but if any strange bugs decided to bite her she had no defense. once she was in a clear opening and near the river she was eyeing, she closed her eyes and imagined herself shifting into an otter. when her eyes opened, she had turned into the red-furred and golden-eyed otter she had imagined. laken bounded over to the river, and peered in. this wasn't her first time shifting on the island, but it's not like she was very comfortable with this new second body yet. and she for sure hasn't fished with this body before. laken prayed and hoped her animal instincts would kick in at some point. she dipped her paw in the water, then the second, and before you know it she dove head first into the current.

she could open her eyes under water, probably, right? she opened her eyes and saw a world she hadn't ever seen before. fish, clams, seaweed, all clearly visible! it felt so right. before she got down to business, laken figured she would explore this watery world for a minute, and swam off.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | 1] [hubert | 6] [devyn | 7]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:58 am

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; scott ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

small claws ripped at the tree bark, digging into the wood and peeling it back. ripping the bark back the pangolin exposed the wood beneath, and the bugs crawling around. if she could she would smile triumphantly, but in this form, eva was limited in her facial expressions. the insects didn’t last long for the pangolin used her long, sticky tongue to suck them up. while the jungle wasn’t the pangolin’s natural habitat, evangeline was finding it quite easy to find her next meal, though doing anything else posed a problem for the young woman. backing away from the tree the pangolin turned around and, in a few moments, returned to being a human. the claws shrank into nails, the snout into a nose and lips, the scales shrinking into the skin or turning into hair, and the body growing. in place of the pangolin was now a young woman. standing up and patting the dirt off of her jeans, eva started heading back to her camp, hands gripping onto the backpack straps across her chest. some days ago evangeline had woken up in the jungle with a note barely explaining what was going on, since then there has been a lot of crying, cussing, and screaming. with no clue on what was going on, and being on her own, evangeline was finding it hard to keep a positive attitude after only two days. the loneliness was a little too much for the young woman too. while pangolins are solitary creatures, humans weren’t, and so eva was constantly at battle with loneliness, sometimes enjoying it but mostly despising it. on top of that eva had no clue how to do much of anything. it was a perpetual struggle where she would overthink the situation, making herself sad or anxious, as well as attempt to do something like set up a small hut, then get angry when it collapsed in on itself. things were rough.

as evangeline headed to her campground, something occurred to her, she had no idea where she was. i mean, yeah, she’s in an unfamiliar jungle, but as she wandered from her camp to get food and water she got herself turned around and didn’t know her way back. everything looked the same in all directions. huffing at her own stupidity, eva could feel tears welling in her eyes. she didn’t want to be here, she didn’t want to be forced to survive, she wanted to go home wherever that may be with whatever family she might have had. Β why her? why this horrid place? wiping the tears streaming down her face she tried to force away these thoughts. picking a direction eva heading toward where she thought her camp was. she had been wandering around utterly lost for perhaps ten minutes when the movement of something big nearby caught her eye. freezing and turning toward the movement evangeline tried to peer through the thick flora to see what it was she saw. her mind immediately went to thinking it was a leopard or big predator like that. however, as she got a quick glimpse of the creature eva saw that it was much bigger and bore no spots. it definitely wasn’t a big cat, so what was it? she was too scared to investigate. if it was a predator it would be able to kill her easily in either of her forms. but it might also be another person. did she really want to take that chance?

curiosity got the best of the girl. taking a few steps forward eva pushed some tree branches out of her face to get a better view of the creature. to her surprise, it was a horse. what in the world was a horse doing in the jungle? if anything the sight was one of the more peculiar things that have happened thus far. could it be possible that, just like evangeline, this was a person with an animal form? that made more sense than a random horse in a jungle, though she couldn’t be sure. ripping a small branch from the nearby tree, eva held it out to the horse. here horsey horsey, here? she called to it questioningly, still unsure if it was just a horse or something more. if it was just a horse then maybe she could befriend it and finally have someone other than herself to talk to. slightly waving the branch she tried to entice it over to her.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
    sitting down in the shade hugh nodded as peanut thanked him. it’s no problem, he said, pulling his bag next to him and closing it up. glancing toward peanut as he asked if anything strange had happened, hubert was hesitant to explain that he could shift into a rabbit. he wasn’t sure if peanut had the same ability to shift. after all the note said nothing about being able to shift, hugh having discovered the ability one his own by accident. so perhaps hugh was the only one between them that could change form. however, it was also possible that peanut could shift as well. whatever the case it was best to be honest, right? hopefully, he didn’t seem crazy saying this, or spook the kid. i discovered that i’m able to change into a rabbit, hugh said matter of factly, though there was a hint of bewilderment in his voice as he still couldn’t believe he could do such a thing. Oh yeah, he sounded crazy saying that. hearing himself speak the words hugh wanted prove that he wasn’t insane by shifting. hubert had only shifted a few times thus far, thinking it best to stay in his human form as he was quite vulnerable to predation in his rabbit form. he wasn’t even sure if he could shift on command everytime or if it was more of an insticutal shift. maybe he should test out the limits to his power sometime. are you able to change into anything? he questioned, an uncertainty in his voice. the question surely sounded crazy, maybe hugh had gone mad and didn't even realized it.

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink ─

oh, i’m very charming, she retorted with a playful smile. devyn knew full well she was the least bit charming. raising an eyebrow as spink told her he liked boys, devyn replied with and i like girls. devyn had no idea where this information was coming from. she had no recollection of her past, but something in her just told her that she likes girls and not guys. going quiet as spink began to list off what would need to be done in order to make traps she nodded along. she figured she would be able to make more rope now that she knew how to craft it. taking the rope she had made she stuffed it into her backpack for safekeeping. if she didn’t do that she would probably lose it, and with everything in the jungle looking the same green color, it would be lost forever. hunting duty, you got it, twig, dev said with a click of her tongue and a finger gun his way. at least dev could hunt better than she could make rope. watching as spink shifted into a crow devyn quickly shifted into her golde eagle form and took off flying after him. she hadn’t even thought to ask spink if he could shift, but it seems the answer was yes, he could.

as she flew devyn looked at the surrounding jungle, trying to keep track of where they were going. she didn’t want to lose where her camp was, but it was probably too late. everything looked the same from both on the ground and in the air. she didn’t feel too attached to the dirty hole she had been living in, though. seeing the river up ahead devyn parted from spink, heading to glide a few feet over the water. with sharp eyes devyn searched the water below, watching for any movement near the surface. seeing a dark form under the water rising to the surface devyn dove, extending her talons. snagging the fish in her clutches devyn flapped up, fighting to keep the slippery creature in her grasp as it violently thrashed to be freed. making her way toward the shore she touched down, and with her beak ended the fish’s suffering. from the looks of it, the fish was a bass of sorts. what to do with it now? she wanted to hunt some more fish to stock up for the day, but if she left the bass something might come along and steal it from her. shifting back to her human form devyn laid the bass on the ground and unslung her bag. did she have anything she could store the fish in? it didn’t seem so. she’d just have to take the chance. so once more devyn set out to hunt some more poor, unsuspecting fishy victims.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:45 am

Spink//Male//Raven//Alliances: Dev// Tags: Dev

Spink landed, shifting. He stretched quietly, watching Dev go about catching the fish. They should cook it immediately, it would last much longer that way. Perhaps figure out some way to preserve it.. some feeling in his gut told him smoking it was the best course of action, and so the boy set about setting up some sort of rack. It didn’t take long, a pretty simple task consisting mostly of of finding some long sticks.

Then came the more difficult part. He managed to find two large river rocks, falling and busting his behind several times as he struggled to get them on land. Spink knew it was dangerous to be in the water, but he didn’t go far and was careful as he did this. Sort of..
Nevertheless, he succeeded. He then set the sticks across them, using the tiny bit of leftover rope to loosely secure them. It looked.. bad. But it worked for now, till he could make a proper rack.

β€œPut them on this as you catch them. They’ll smoke while we work, that’ll keep em fresh for longer.” He chirped to her, trotting to the fish she had left on the shore and taking it to the rack. He also grabbed her back, not wanting it to tumble into the water. β€œI’ve got your bag and I’m borrowing your knife. Mine is a spear now and I don’t wanna stab myself getting bark.” Spink pursed his lips slightly. He would have to gut and clean the fish too.. he really didn’t know much about doing that. But it’d be alright, he supposed. He knew how to debone a fish! And they could just eat the rest. Use the head to make.. broth or something. Fish innard soup didn’t sound all that bad.

He held onto that thought as he began to hunt around for something to make fire with, settling on some moss. He gathered up quite a bit of it, setting it out in the sun to dry off. He couldn’t start a fire with it right now, it was damp.

And now- finally. Bark collecting. He went and retrieved Dev’s knife, leaving his spear by her bag. He figured it would put her more at ease, knowing he didn’t have both weapons. And then he set about collecting some strips of bark. It was tough work for the twig, who struggled but was managing to get some good sized pieces. He was right about it being an all-day task. β€œOnce you get 4 fish, go fruit-hunting. I think I saw a bunch of.. some sort of fruit- back where we came from. Make sure you don’t lose your way though. You’ll probably be able to see the smoke from the fire once that moss dries though.” He called to the bird. β€œA fish-only diet isn’t Healthy. A lotta mercury, yknow? After we finish this trap, maybe we can fashion some sort of snare. Or maybe a pitfall.. I don’t know if that’s worth the effort though. We would catch bigger game but diggin a big hole is a lotta work.. plus we have to kill it and I dunno how I feel about killing whatever we catch by poking it with the teeny spear”

Spink was merely wondering aloud now to the bird as they worked, thinking. He didn’t figure she would mind anyways.

Kaylen//Male//Blackbuck//No alliances//Tags:Asher

Kaylen nodded a little bit in understanding, watching as he skewered the fish. He wondered, distantly, what kind of fruit that was.. it smelled nice, Kaylen would have to ask about it later. That is, if Asher even knew what kind of fruit it was. He barely heard him as he asked about his he was feeling. β€œI’m fine” he answered absently. β€œI’m just,, tired.” He said gently.

This was true, Kaylen was exhausted. And hungry, plants really weren’t cutting it. β€œCan you turn into an animal too?” He asked him, before realizing he sounded crazy. β€œI swear, I’m not.. I’m not losing it. I’ve done it, spent most of my time in that form since I woke up. I can- show you! Even!”

Kaylen didn’t sound entirely sure of himself. Maybe he was crazy. Losing it out here. Not everyone was calm, cool, and collected. Kaylen was one of those people. He wasn’t made for this environment. He wasn’t made for this lifestyle.

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”007 ━ πšœπš“ [𝘻𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘱𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘴]

Postby ordinary people » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 am

β™” ━ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πš•πšŽπšπš πš“πš˜πšžπš‹πšŽπš›πš
    cis-female ━ twenty-two ━ bisexual ━ zoology student
    animal: barn owl ━━━ tags; willow ━━━ alliances; here
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    pressing her lips tightly together, she furrowed her brows, slightly concerned at how painful shifting looked for her companion. shifting for scarlett was uncomfortable to say the least, sometimes leaving her muscles aching a little but it was never painful. before long, the slender woman standing in front of her transformed into an apex predator. she gaped at their beauty; the dappling light shining from the umbrella trees made their white coat seem pearlescent, it made her feel miniscule in comparison. yet, she clearly understood what willow meant, there was no way that a polar bear would be able to thrive in an environment like this. even when the fellow shifter returned back into their human form, sj struggled to find the right words and instead stuttered out a small "wow."
ordinary people

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooeyJam » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:16 pm

laken / 19 / otter / tags: dev n ?spink?/ alliance: none / major: chemical engineering

the river water was only cloudy if laken kicked up a storm, so she tried to swim as smoothly and quietly as possible. she let the current carry her downstream as she enjoyed the feeling of cool water surrounding her. but she was still a mammal, and she swam up to the surface as fast as possible to catch a breath. opening her gold eyes once more, she scanned her surroundings for any threats. what even ate otters? was there anyone else on this island, anyway?

the weather was beautiful, though. she floated there for quite some time, taking it all in. it's crazy to think that the last time she was conscious she was studying for her finals, and she fell asleep over some books. she couldn't even remember what she was studying for... or who she left behind. but a part of her ached for her past, while another yearned for the future. most importantly, her stomach begged for food. so she dove back into the water, a new goal in mind: find some food.

laken had fished as a human before, but only for sport... and that was all she could remember. hopefully her animal instincts would kick in again. she focused in on a rather large looking fish in the distance, or at least that's what the vibrations she felt were telling her it was, and as fast as she could darted to grab a bite. her teeth sunk in, gripping tightly onto the fish as it struggled. with all of her strength, laken dragged it out of the water and ended it there. this would normally be gross to a human, but as an otter she enjoyed sinking into the fish as it was. the freshest seafood she's ever had. and it was delicious!

as laken munched on her meal, she detected some movement in the distance. was that...? a human? she watched closer, analyzing the females movements. okay... she seems docile enough. she has a fish in her hands. just catching a meal. but then laken watched her transform before her eyes into a bird of prey! could that eat laken? probably not as easily as laken thought in that moment, but in her panic she shifted back into a human for defense. if she kept her cool, she could've finished her meal and dove back into the water for safety... but alas, slimy raw fish in hand, laken sat there agape. there were others like her here, too?
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me