Lock - Dead RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✧・゚: * Per Adversae Ad Astra ✧・゚: * - Open!

Postby Akashic Records » Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:40 pm

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: kitchen > infirmary | tags: ezra

Crowley's grin only deepened as Ezra drew back and continued to play coy. He fully expected it, although he was a bit disappointed that he didn't get at least a blush out of him. "Yeah, yeah~ I knew you couldn't resist my charms forever." He purred. A date, huh? He had to admit, his heart did flutter at the thought. That hadn't been his original intention...Or was it? Deciding not to make himself blush, Lee finished making the packed lunches for the kids in the infirmary. Stacking them atop one another, he carried the tower of boxed lunches in his hands. "Right, let's get down to business before Luka worries her head off." He said, his playful demeanor finally subsiding as he mentally switched into serious mode. "This shouldn't be that difficult, just- you know, don't touch or do anything unless I tell you." Lee explained, leading the both of them out of the kitchen

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:13 pm

.:Judith Anne Carter :.
-16 years
-Mentor
-Tags: TARS
She understood what he meant and she hoped that they would like it. She knew there was so much to like, she just didnt know how to interact as well as everyone else. But somewhere deep down told her it would be okay. She noticed on some part David had been slowly. But she hoped the book she held onto for so many years would help with that. Though she had found nothing yet, she wouldnt lose hope though. Hearing him say he was making her a mentor she gave a small chuckle, shaking her head. "You know I won't do well. But for you, I'll try my best." Jude chuckled leaning against his side as he though about what he was doing before she showed up.
Maybe he was talking about him looking at the book but she figured she would let him figure it out. She was tired even when just getting up but she was fine she didnt want to sleep. She had to much to think about. To much to do. She didnt know what to plan today. "What are you planning today TARS?" She asked softly looking up st him with her green eyes. Her hair whisping slightly infront of her tired features.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:08 pm

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -'Twenty-six years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Human / Tags: Echo
    Tommy couldn't help but scoff a little out of confusion when Echo asked if he regretted helping her. Here he was, so anxious about how she felt about him only to find out they were both pretty much feeling the same exact way. He leaned forward in his chair and furrowed his brows in confusion. "Of course not, Echo. Sure, those days were terrifying to say the least - but you were the best part of it all. At least I could say I had at least one great friend." He smiled warmly, his eyes kind. He knew Echo wasn't necessarily the sappy type, but Tommy felt that the timing was appropriate.
    His smile faded slightly as Echo started to talk about the nightmares she had, and how scary the day he got stabbed was. He exhaled for awhile, and then nodded, staring off into space.
    "Yeah... it was pretty scary for me too. But I think I was just so tired that I almost was... calm. Like, if I had died right there, I would have died knowing I tried my absolute hardest." He trailed off, wondering if he should have kept that to himself or if Echo might even agree. It made him feel weak to admit, but also made him feel better. It wasn't nice to keep things pent up inside, yet that's most commonly what Tommy did. "After we uh, went our separate ways, I tried to lay low for awhile. I knew any of my peacekeeper coworkers would notice that I'd been suspiciously away for awhile with pretty much no alibi and a destroyed apartment, sooo I was really counting on it to to work." He shook his head and put on a sarcastic smile, then sighed. "But it couldn't be that easy. I got caught and..." Tommy trailed off once again, obviously struggling with a knot in his throat. He cleared said throat and leaned back in his seat, not making eye contact. "Yeah, that- ... that wasn't fun. Anyways, um. I always wondered if you were okay. And so I'm just really happy to see that you are."

━━━♈︎━━𝑬𝒁𝑹𝑨 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑲━━━
    -Twenty-six. / Male. / Bisexual. / Humanoid / Tags: Crowley
    Ezra smirked at Crowley and followed him closely, listening to his every word. Don't touch or do anything unless told, easy enough, right? Maybe if your name wasn't Ezra Westbrook. Now the urge was all the more present. The man hummed as they exited the kitchen, his hands behind his back. Don't touch or do anything, don't touch or do anything... He repeated in his head, while simultaneously thinking of all the things he could be doing to mess with Crowley at the same time. Speaking of Crowley... Ezra's eyes averted to the man, studying him slightly while he wasn't looking, and making sure to look away before he was caught. He wondered whether or not this aforementioned date was truly a 'date', or if Ezra was just hoping it was. Not in a weird way, or anything... of course, Crowley was his friend. Friends went on dates, that was normal. Right? Maybe? He furrowed his brows at his thoughts before noticing they arrived at the infirmary, deciding to put said thoughts out of his mind for now. He looked around the room, and the first thing he noticed was all of the stuff he could mess with. Luka was probably right in being afraid of him trying to help. It's all fun as long as no one gets hurt.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:33 pm

Echo - 23 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Role: Mentor - Location: City - Tags: Tommy

Echo flinched as Tommy scoffed at her but relaxed as he explained. Good. So they both felt the same way. She smiled up at him, taking a deep breath to relax her nerves again. "Thank you. I wouldn't have made it out of there without you." She added, meeting his gaze. Echo couldn't even remember the last time she had smiled like this. It had been such a long time. Listening quietly, she nodded. "I understand that. And I don't think it makes you weak to think it either. I had the exact same thought for a long time. We were both so worn out and we were tired of fighting." Her voice was solemn as she reflected on the years she had spent running and fighting for her life. "But... I'm glad I fought so hard to keep you alive. I would have killed you if you had died on me." She smirked, trying her best to lighten the conversation some. It was rare that she do that. Echo was all about business. But this situation felt different for some reason.

Echo's smirk faded quickly though when Tommy spoke of the events that took place after they had separated. "Wh-what?" She choked out, a flash of green dancing through her eye as she spoke. "You were caught?!" The girl straightened up, her gaze piercing and agitated. She squeezed her hands together until her fingers dug into her palm and her knuckles turned white. "What the hell happened." Echo finally said, her voice barely above a whisper. Guilt, anger, and a deep sadness were all rolled into her voice. Of course she blamed herself for this. She should have known they couldn't both escape the crimes that they had committed. Echo's posture was rigid as she watched Tommy, waiting for some sort of answer. "If they hurt you, I swear..." She hissed, the palms of her hands beginning to glow green as she said so. "I have lost too much to them already." Echo added. "What did they do to you..."

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Open

Once again, Luka bit her lip, clearly worried. This is bad. This is really bad. I should have just stayed on the unit. she thought and shook her head. "If anything bad happens, I'm finding a way to get you both suspended for a bit." She stated, her eyes narrowing. Of course, her threats were almost always empty. She was never the petty or malicious type. Still though, she cared immensely about her patients and would do just about anything to keep them safe. She watched Crowley and Ezra interact for a bit longer before rubbing her head. "Alright. I'm going to go wash up and what not. Remember, don't do anything that I wouldn't do." She mainly looked to Crowley. Watch him. Please. Her eyes pleaded before she spun around and walked out of the kitchen. Making her way out the door, she took in her surroundings, taking a mental count of everyone she saw. She tried to keep a mental list of who came to breakfast and who didn't. If someone suddenly didn't show up, she tried to check in on them. Of course, there were a lot of members to keep track of now so the job had grown much harder over the years. Still, Luka did her best.

She made her way to the main room and flopped down on one of the many couches, letting out a long sigh. While all common sense pointed to her going to her room, she also didn't feel like sitting somewhere by herself. At least out here, there were the familiar voices of all the lost kids. Taking a deep breath, she watched everyone hustle about. It made her happy to see how far their small organization had come. What had once been a hidden refuge was now a much larger home for people like her.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:46 am

𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓵𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻
    25 yrs | homosexual | crush: ezra westbrook | nurse |power: hemokinesis/avian-coms| location: infirmary | tags: ezra

Not noticing Ezra staring at him, Crowley led them down the halls and into the infirmary. As soon as the kids laid eyes on him, they all lit up, even the shy kid. Putting on the biggest of smiles, Crowley got to work. Setting down the boxed lunches on a nearby table, Lee quickly got into action. It wasn't long before all the patients were chatting happily with him as he examined them, they quickly forgot that they were confined to the infirmary. Such was his forte; Crowley was quite literally everyone's friend, especially towards the kids.

Crowley had momentarily forgotten that Ezra existed as he focused his attention on the patients. He rushed about, changing out bandages, treating the wounds of yesterday, and doling out medicine, all while he cracked jokes to keep them entertained. He was running himself ragged, dealing with five children. That's when he remembered Ezra and that he kind of brought him here for a reason.

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:14 am

rainbowwrowell wrote:Mavis ended up eating pretty quickly because she wanted to leave the busy room. When she finished she just dropped the bowl into the sink and looked down at her laces. She was surprisingly really.. stressed? But that could be because she didn't have time for her run the previous night. Thinking for a few moments, she decided she needed to go shopping, to get her hair dye and hair bleach. She kind of wanted to try dyeing her hair blonde, since it was when she was younger, and the black had stained her hair. Humming softly, she walked upstairs and grabbed her bag. Then, swiftly, she headed downstairs and out the door.

Deep in thought, the young woman tread briskly down the path. Mavis was deep in thought, being alone usually helped her get through everything currently in her head. She missed Mishka. Was he dead? Was he just slowly dying? Was he free, but convinced she wasn't? Was he even in the country anymore? All questions she had. Questions that would never ever be answered. Walking a little longer, deep in her head, Mavis glanced up. She was going to take a more cynic route anyways so it'd give her some time. Looking back down, she took her phone out. She checked Facebook and Instagram. She turned a corner and walked a little.

A figure was walking towards her. He was tall. Muscular. Tired and scruffy looking. He was like a big bear. Kind of like…..

"D-dad?"
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:44 pm

__ERIKxxCARTER__
┌──────── musica noctis ────────┐
Siren/Mimic - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: open
└────────────────────────┘
He left the kitchen after being ignored for a certain amount of time, which was a good thing in his case. He found the living room and explored its intricate furniture pieces and wall decor. A quiet place. Nobody was here yet, at least thats what he saw. The boy moved himself slowly over to the couch, running a soft hand across the arm of it. A fabulous piece of fabric.
He sat down on it and grabbed a pillow to hug close. It mimicked a person. He yawned and sat back on the couch, trying to wake up a little more. Sooner or later he'd get up and attempt making friends. Right now he was busy trying to wake up.
x

__DAVIDxxKEPLER__
┌───────── omnes simul ─────────┐
"TARS" - ♂ - Leader - Form
Tags: Judith
└─────────────────────────┘
He felt Jude lean against him, which made him smile. She was always one of his favorites. No matter the fact that they weren't related, TARS had strong feelings toward Judith in a family sort of way. He'd always be there to protect her. But right now he wasn't in the best state to do so. He was having trouble trying to figure out what he was doing only seconds ago.
"Um.. I'm not quite sure." he replied with a soft sigh. His calm look gazed over his book of names before setting it aside and keeping his eyes on it.
"I'm sure it will come back to me later."
He let a smile spread back to his lips as he looked down at her and wrapped an arm around her, gently rubbing her side
"Must not have been important if I forgot about it already! Oh well."
The android sighed and listened to the quiet and the calm
"I hear some people up. Soon the house will be busy again like always. Only this time a bit busier, assuming we've acquired a few more bodies."
x

__MISHKAxxKHABAROVSKI__
┌──────── viribus et honorem ────────┐
Human - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: Open
└───────────────────────────┘
He yawned softly, covering his mouth. He'd have to rest at some point. He didn't know when, but he would. Maybe if he ever found the Lost Kid's house he would. That is if the Lost Kid's house was still around. It had been a few years, he wondered if they were still thriving. A sort of pit formed in his heart, near his stomach. He had a bad feeling that the house was torn down somehow. All of the kids gone and wandering the streets. And he wasn't even there to do anything about it.
But what made him escape from his clouded awful thoughts was a voice. A familiar voice his mind would never forget. His eyes widened and the big man stopped in his tracks, looking up and around for the source. It didn't take long, his daughter stood in front of him. Slightly older, more grown up than before. He looked slightly deflated and upset as he took a step forward.
"Mavis?" he called gently. His voice rough and he coughed a few times. "Is that you?"
The russian accent was a dead giveaway for the man, he stepped a few more times forward to get closer to see if it really was her. The pit in his stomach disappeared.
And soft tears began to form in his eyes.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:18 am

Mavis' eyes teared up, her phone dropped upon hearing his voice and she smiled. "It's me, alright. " She looked up at him,"I've missed you so much. I t-thought they k-killed you." By the end of the sentence, the young teenager was sobbing as she moved forward swiftly to hug Mishka. "A day hasnt went by where I haven't thought of you Dad, I've missed you so screwing much."

Arms tightening around him, Mavis considered what to say. But sometimes you didn't have to say anything, because it was nice to just, exist, to savour the moment and they had a long time where they would get to talk. She was so happy to have them back. "I love you." She whispered quietly. She couldn't believe it. She had him back. After all, she thought he had died and had mourned him. But he wasn't. He was there, in her arms.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:32 am

Luka - 25 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Ghost - Role: Nurse - Location: Kitchen - Tags: Erik

Luka had been lost in her own thoughts for some period of time when she noticed Erik sitting in a chair several feet away. When had he gotten there? It wasn't like her to not notice someone like that. Luka internally shrugged and tried to make eye contact with him. "Hey Erik." She said calmly and gently waved her hand. "How have you been lately?" She stood up and moved to sit in a seat that was closer to the couch that Erik was on. Leaning back, she crossed one leg over the other and rested her arm composed of smoke in her lap. "I don't think we've really talked that much. Sorry about that. Been a bit busy." She chuckled softly more to herself and then looked back up at Erik. "You have a mimicking quirk right? And one other one. You can put people into trances?" She couldn't remember the exact details. Luka liked to familiarize herself with at least a majority of the resident's quirks though. It made it easier to do her own job in the infirmary. Once she received a response, she could gauge what exactly Erik liked to talk about. It was hit or miss when discussing abilities since some hated them. Others liked to boast though. It was a complete crap shoot.

(I'm sorry this is kind of short. Writer's block has hit me like a train!)
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:17 am

__ERIKxxCARTER__
┌──────── musica noctis ────────┐
Siren/Mimic - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: Luka
└────────────────────────┘
He woke from his daydream upon hearing somebody call his name. He looked up, and stared at the girl across the room who seemed to be waving at him. Was she waving at him? He blinked and glanced around, trying to figure if it really was him she was waving at.
She spoke up again and moved closer. Well that seemed to deduce that. It was him. It really was him.
The boy wasn't too keen on conversations with other people, especially since his social skills were down the drain.
But he figured he'd have to try and talk at some point...
"Yes.. I have such powers you speak of.." he began, his voice slow and mellow for the time being
"But it is hard to determine what they are.. I don't quite know how they work just yet..."
He let go of the pillow he was hugging and set it aside, letting his legs rest comfortably
"The reason that I'm here is to learn more about them, so that in the future I will not hurt anybody with them."
He shrugged and looked down while picking at the sleeve of his jacket
"I've been told they're quite powerful..."
x

__MISHKAxxKHABAROVSKI__
┌──────── viribus et honorem ────────┐
Human - ♂ - Resident - Form
Tags: Mavis
└───────────────────────────┘
He had her in his arms within the second, the large man wrapped both arms around her and squeezed tightly. He never wanted to let her go again. There was no possible way he would.
He had been gone for so long, after being captured by the peace keepers. But now he was back and was willing to be back in her life again.
After sniffling softly and using a large hand to rub away some of the tears he cried, he hiccuped and smiled down at her
"I love you too, my little dove. I have missed you so much.."
The large Russian loosened his grip on her, sitting back to look at her. His hands graced her face, and ruffled her hair. Nothing much had changed except for her face. She was so much older now. And look at him.. just an old man..
He sighed and lowered his head a little, along with his arm as he rested them at his knees
"I am sorry for being gone. If I could have come back sooner I would have.. but.. they did not let me go..only recently did I manage to.. walk away.."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me