Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Dragonhearted | Open & Accepting

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:31 pm

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she couldn’t find Niko...Worrying a moment, she did a half turn and saw him walking to some sickly looking boy their own age. Shaking her head, she huffed and ate standing up, instead of seeing if there were tables to sit at. Shaking her head, she stabbed a piece of strawberry and brought it to her mouth, eating then getting a blueberry to her mouth, eating that. She glanced about, taking note of the others around them. She didn't know Niko felt a bit bad, though surely would have frantically assured him he was good, if she did know.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey made a small sound when the younger prince offered an arm. He'd honestly thought Niko was going to call a servant over to help him...Like that redhead maid that had been with Niko. Shrugging, he nodded to Niko, saying "Thank you kindly." He took hold of Niko's arm, allowing the younger prince to lead him towards the tables where food and beverage were. He coughed a few times along the way, making sure to use his other arm to block it, to keep his germs from other guests. He nodded to the other prince, sighing as he said "I told them, but I wasn't this bad earlier today when they told me I had to go. Apparently they thought I was just trying to get out of attending." he sighed with a shake of his head.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: Varis Kohaku | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy hummed to himself a moment, then glanced to the other teenager as well. He nodded at him, having missed the tooth-showing grin, and said "Glad I can be accurate, sometimes." Though it was a joke, his face, for a moment, showed he disliked being inaccurate. "Salt, spices, flour, barley, garnishes..." he muttered, shaking his head at himself. "Rice? Rice." he said with another nod. He continued to, now quietly, hum as he kept his eyes on the other young man. He shrugged a moment, then nodded a third time, only having nodded at Varis twice though. He tried not to look hopeful about escaping the palace grounds even for twenty minutes, yet nodded at Varis a third time. "Oh, no, that wouldn't be a simple trip then." he said.

He twitched a bit when Varis sighed, then the other dragon kept speaking a second. He tilted his head when the other male paused to look at him, trying not to make a sound, or a face of hope to get away as a helper. He hummed to distract himself, but Varis seemed to have other ideas, and even stated basically so. He nodded at Varis, asking "Anything...Anything I want?" with a tilt of his head. "You'll really cook me anything?" he asked again, then nodded. "Ah, yes, you'll need to tell someone and have them take my place." he said.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:12 am

Varis Kohaku // 19 years // Male // Homosexual // Origins: Naigori Wilds // Form: Human
Tags: Jonny Rann // Location: Naigori Wilds Palace

The drake grinned, a wicked shine in his feline eyes.
    "Anything, Mr. Rann." He promised again at the mention of food before nodding in agreement.
    "And yes. I'll do that now, if you'll give me about... Ten minutes." With that, he stepped away. Giving a faint wave goodbye to Jonny as he went to track down the current acting Captain of The Guard. He spoke to the folks stationed at the ramparts, eventually gleaning that the captain was down below speaking with a few new recruits.
    A quick jaunt down the steps and he spotted the current acting Captain in gleaming armor and a white, nearly immaculate cloak. He waited patiently for his presence to be noted and interrupted when he was addressed. It seemed the Captain wasn't too bothered with the idea of one of their many guards having an early shift change, and muttered something along the lines of "let the boy go with you - my crew have been working hard and deserve a chance to stretch their legs and wings."
    Varis bowed his head slightly to the Captain but was already dismissed, which was normal for one of his station. A glorified servant, endorsed by the royal family and only favored as a higher station until his favor runs out.
    The thought of it had his blood cooling and his throat aching, but he fought the feeling down and pinned it where it lie. He was useful to them, and the Lord and Lady of the Naigori Palace were not those who would dislike him. Varis made sure he was everything they could need, and if he wasn't? He would learn that too. Whatever it took.
    Shaking himself from that darker place in his mind, he approved the gate once again; huffing now from the quickened pace he had adopted.
    Adjusting his cloak, he noticed a younger women in platemail stepping beside him and giving a slight nod. Great white webbed wings massively loomed around her frame.
    "I'm the change of guard." She mentioned curtly, and Varis nodded sharply in reply. He remembered her face but couldn't quite scrounge up the name... Ah, wait - the dark brown hair, slate grey eyes, that was Nasita. Nasita Widogast. Quiet, but he's seen her train and she wasn't one he'd wish to tangle with on a field of any sort.
    Varis approached Jonny with a huff of a sigh, winded.
    "Are you ready?" He asked, brushing some pale locks of green from his eyes.
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Kkinya Wrigs | Palace Balcony

Dante stared out at the horizon for several moments, wondering if the view had changed since he had last viewed it. He hummed softly to himself. Would Faelen mind if he tagged along to go see it? He didn't want to invite himself on an adventure. That would be rude so he decided not to ask about it. When he heard Faelen answer his question, he returned his attention to him, giving him his undivided attention with interest shining in his eyes. "That's understandable but I guess you wont have to see the same things all the time" He smiled softly upon finding what seemed to be a positive spin on the Isles drifting nature. He nodded lightly upon hearing about his home. The Firelands could always be seen for miles considering the rivers of lava that traced their landscape and the frequent volcanic activity. "Seeing the patchwork of other kingdoms must be beautiful.." Commented Dante with a glance to the sky, wondering if he would ever get a view like that. He could look if he shifted and flew high into the air but he would be worried about running into something in his flight. He snapped from his thoughts to listen to Faelen. His eyes widened in awe as he listened to the sky islander describe the island. That sounded amazing. "That sounds much more beautiful than the patchwork. It must be lovely to watch a storm roll in from above and to be so alone with your thoughts and those clouds.." White clouds were not something he saw often. They were always varying shades of grey and it was difficult to tell when a storm was coming. Upon hearing that Faelen had never been to the palace, he tilted his head lightly with his brows furrowing slightly. "You've never been to the palace?" Maybe he was considered unimportant family wise so the king and queen never invited him?

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

Niko nodded lightly at being thanked for the assistance. When they finally reached the tables, he gestured for the other prince to help himself to what was there. He did not grab anything, for the time being, wanting Joey to help himself to what was there. "Rest is important when someone is sick. They should understand that. Perhaps you can leave early and get home to do what you need to do in order to be well again. Even if it was an excuse, it is wise to respect what someone wants to do and needs to do"

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur --> No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

” You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Jessica Marie|25 yo|Female|Heterosexual|Herminear Mire|Human|Knosihs Firelands Palace|Open

even though she arrived late to the gathering, she also didn’t care. The princess walked through the door and into the ballroom, wearing a black sweetheart neckline dress. It was smooth in the front but the bottom and the back was lace. Shadows stuck to the dress, giving the bottom a shadowy fog appearance. Her hair was simple enough with it being straightened and curls at the ends. Some were pulled back into a little tie with other pieces being tied in. The hair was already long enough to cascade down her back. She wore a pearl necklace with pearl studded earrings. Claw marks were visible on her shoulder, which she didn’t care to hide but also didn’t like to discuss. It was a part of her. That was not deniable but she didn’t want to hide because of it. Her makeup was dark with a smoky eye, dramatizing her blue reptilian eyes. Her lips had a dark red tint, giving more pop to her white teeth with her fangs.

She walked through, ignoring more of the people and grabbing a champagne glass. Her intention was minimum interaction, which could be possible since she didn’t know most people here. She travelled out on to the balcony and stared in the corner farthest from the group already there, sipping on her champagne.

Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:00 am

Daniel Peters | 23 | Male | Homosexual | Drumfolk Valley | Human Form | Tags: xxx | his ranch

The dark haired male hummed as he finished his meal, downing a glass of water then going back out to do some work. His dog, Cupid, accompanied him as always. She was a female, her actual name was Freya, but it didn’t seem to matter to her. He’d given her pup Eros to Joey as a present, though they’d broken up...There were no hard feelings there, of course. The other three pups had gone to acquaintances and a friend. Shaking his head, he smiled as he walked with the golden and white Border collie to the barn, to check on the cow, sheep and goats again.

Jessie Rowan | 21 | Female | Bisexual | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Tags: Niko, open | Knosihs Firelands Palace

She sighed when she couldn’t find Niko...Worrying a moment, she did a half turn and saw him walking to some sickly looking boy their own age. Shaking her head, she huffed and ate standing up, instead of seeing if there were tables to sit at. Shaking her head, she stabbed a piece of strawberry and brought it to her mouth, eating then getting a blueberry to her mouth, eating that. She glanced about, taking note of the others around them. She didn't know Niko felt a bit bad, though surely would have frantically assured him he was good, if she did know.

Prince Joey Drew | 21 | Male | Homosexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Niko | Knosihs Firelands Palace

Joey hummed nearly silently as he was helped towards the tables. He dipped his head a moment, nodding to the younger male. He wasn’t really feeling hungry...but he took some strawberries to humor Niko. He also got a cup of water, almost immediately gulping it down then refilling it. He nodded to the other male, saying “I know. They...I don’t think they liked my mother much...She was family, though!” he exclaimed, causing himself to cough again. He drank some more water to try and stop his coughing.

Jonny Rann | 19 | Male | Asexual Panromantic | Naigori Wilds | Human Form | Tags: Varis Kohaku | Naigori Wilds Palace

The boy tilted his head when he saw the shine of the other’s eyes...He squeaked happily as he nodded at him, but didn’t say anything. When Varis said he’d go talk to the Captain, he dipped his head. “Okay.” he said, shifting on his feet a bit. He waved back, though suspected Varis hadn’t actually seen his good bye motion. Shaking his head, he just continued to stand there then. He quietly hummed to himself, shading his eyes when he chose to make a second glance to the sky. He purred to himself, just wanting to curl up in his dragon form in the sun and...He silently scolded himself, shaking his head. He dipped his head again, still quietly humming, and shifted his feet a second time.

He hoped the Captain would agree to letting him get off the grounds awhile...Then he got to wondering who might take his place until he and Varis returned. Shaking his head at his own thought it better be someone well trained, he told himself that of course the Captain wouldn’t send one that was still in training. He really wouldn’t, would he? Jonny scolded himself for even thinking that...He hummed and shifted his weight again, still waiting on Varis’ return. He nearly jumped again when the guy spoke up, turning to eye him. “Yes.” he muttered, stepping away from the wall.

Circe Gwendolyn Nari | 25 | Female | Lesbian | Scorched Barrens | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Scorched Barrens desert

The dusty reddish she dragon had gone down to the river to drink, and now stretched her wings a moment. With a whip of her tail her wings folded to her sides, and she turned to start walking. She knew her family needed more food, and perhaps the royal family here would like to have some extra stock, though there were better hunters then her stationed around. She’d bet anything they’d already got out, caught prey, and brought it back...Shaking herself, she continued on towards the desert, hoping to find some hares or even a camel or two. She smirked at the thought of taking a camel down, considering she was quite a bit bigger than one.

Jade Lykos | 18 | Female | Pan | Terrennear Atoll | Dragon Form | Tags: xxx | Ocean by island she lives on

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:46 pm

August Widow Dementur - 22 years old - Male - Pansexual - Knosihs Firelands - Human Form - Tags; Open - Ballroom

With his encounter, he couldn't shake the feeling that maybe it was time to maybe find some sort of love interest. But clearly, it wouldn't be someone from this party. It had to be in a nearby village; just to see who was truly there, waiting for someone like him. But unfortunately, he was stuck collecting empty glasses from many people by this point, weaving through the crowd to empty his tray over and over from the large crowd.

{sorry for the wait}
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:59 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer, Kkinya Wrigs | Knosihs Firelands Palace

“Yah, it is” Faelan said wistfully. He was surprised that the prince hadn’t been to the Cerelle Isles already for some diplomatic mission or another. Then again, while the kingdoms were at peace, trust looked like it was still a long ways off. He couldn’t image being stuck in one kingdom your entire life, to valuable to be allowed to adventure. “Do... do you get any days off?” He asked suddenly. “There’s usually at least one island floating over head. I could take you up there, show you the different kingdoms and be back here before nightfall if we set out early enough.”
Faelan paled a bit at the Prince’s question, realizing his mistake. “I, ah... no. I haven’t been to the palace.” He admitted, looking passed Dante at the glass doors and the party going on inside, it looked so nice, so colorful, so fancy, it was true what they said about this type of events and how beautiful they could be. Having been chasing the breathtaking views of nature his entire life he hadn’t expected to be humbled by the pure level of craft that went into every part of the palace, truly it was a wonder in of itself. He sighed, “Dante, I ... I’m going to be honest with you, I’m not actually royalty.” He spoke quietly, not wanting the other guests to overhear, “I’m a drifter and I know that I’ve got absolutely no right to be here among such high folk but I just- I just wanted to see for myself what it was like to see the inside of a palace, see what they wear, how they talk, try whatever a waltz is.” He gave a small ruefully smile, “I know it’s dumb, but I’ve always had more curiosity than common sense.”

(Ugh, finally finished! Sorry for the wait guys, it’s been a long week)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Prince Dante Mercer | 18 | Male | Homosexual | Knosihs Firelands | Human Form | Faelen Swiftwind, Kkinya Wrigs | Palace Balcony

Dante smiled softly at the tone Faelen took them gazed out at the pulsing and glowing landscape. He had started to lose himself in thought when the sky islander asked his question. It took the prince a moment to make sure the question registered in his mind and he would answer appropriately. He shook his head, “I usually don’t get days off. Father says that a kings job is never done even when the sun dips below the horizon” His eyes widened at Faelens offer. That would be an amazing thing to do. Would his parents notice? Would he get in trouble? And most of all, did he care what consequences would come? His thoughts drifted from that when he heard his new friend respond to his question about the palace. He tilted his head lightly at his confession. His parents had always told him that it was best if commoners stayed out but he didn’t see any harm in letting them attend.

“I don’t think it’s dumb at all” stated Dante, his voice soft and sympathetic. “Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back after all. And if it makes you feel any better, I’m happy that you came here. I believe you have the right to be here just like anyone else” He offered a smile then his hand. “I suppose we both have more curiosity than common sense but if you would allow me, I would like to show you this waltz you are wanting to try” He remained with his hand outstretched to the other, his eyes shining and a smile present upon his face. “I’m not very good at it but I figured I would offer since you are offering to show me the patchwork from the islands” He thought momentarily. “And I’m not supposed to say these things but for as long as I live, you are welcome in the palace of fire. I enjoy your company and wish to know more about you” He was beginning to ramble. Either from nervousness or just wanting to distract himself from any other thoughts within his mind

Prince Niko Frost | 19 | Male | Asexual, Demiromantic | Varenfell Tundra | Human Form | Jessie Rowan, Joey Drew| Knosihs Firelands Palace

”Family is family after all” murmured Niko, agreeing with the boys words. He supposed he could agree. It seemed wrong for them to dislike his mother although he had little to no knowledge of what kind of relationships there were beyond the ones he needed to know. “You should avoid yelling” stated the prince, glancing over to Joey then looking away. It was good that he was getting some water into himself. It was important even if it would extinguish the abilities of those within the fire kingdom

Akayphith “Akay” Fallow | 21 | Female | Pansexual | Scorched Barrens | Human Form | August Widow Dementur --> No Tags | Knosihs Firelands Palace

” You have a good night too. Maybe I’ll try to enjoy myself” She watched him go then huffed a sigh, returning to where she had been leaning against the wall. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and the scowl returned to her face. The young woman would take a drink from her glass every so often. For now, she just watched the festivities. She wasn’t sure how she should get involved with the dancing but she felt as if she would embarrass herself. Especially since she never really spent much time dancing. She was always too busy with her studies and learning all she could about any potential targets.

[Ugh finally! Sorry for the wait. I’ve been absolutely swamped with school work]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:18 pm

Faelan Swiftwind | 19 | Male | Pansexual | Cerulle Isle | Human Form | Tags: Dante Mercer, | Knosihs Firelands Palace

He nodded his head, disappointed but unsurprised, of course a prince would have better things to do than run off sight seeing. He should have known better, Dante was not some common tradesman, he had a kingdom to run. Still, Faelan couldn’t even remember the last time he had offered someone to travel with him. He liked people, liked being around them, but traveling had always been a more intimate thing for him, as though sharing the experience with another would somehow allow them to take something from him. It was just superstition he knew, but it had always been easier to keep people at arms length just in case. Dante however, that look on his face as he’d listen to the wonders of Faelan’s home land, something about it had made him want to share the experience. It was odd.

It took Faelan a couple seconds the register Dante’s outstretched hand, he just sort of looked at it dumbly as though for a second thinking it must be meant for another. He blinked a couple times in surprise before he seemed to brighten, a grin spreading across his face as he took Dante’s hand. “I-I don’t know what to say!” He gave a small joyful laugh, “Really this, this is so- wow.” He was stumbling over words now, seeming a bit flustered. As long as I live - welcome in the palace of fire - I enjoy your company; Dante’s words echoed in his head, he almost couldn’t believe he’d heard correctly and yet here he was, about to waltz with the prince. It was like something out of a dream.
“Heh, well anything you’d like to know about me I can tell you. I’ve got tons of story’s, although...” he paused as he looked at Dante, “I’m starting to think tonight’s is going to be the best out of all of them!”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:05 am

Joey sighed yet nodded at Niko, humming quietly for a short moment. He coughed again, shaking his head, and gripped the water cup. He continued to quietly hum, eyes flitting around the room a moment. He saw other royalty, the guards, and some maids and butlers. He smiled wryly when Niko told him not to yell...He coughed again, raising the cup to his lips once more. He took more sips, glancing towards the redhead hesitating near the doors, still eating. "Is that your maid?" he asked, pointing.

(It's fine, Dragon)

The boy tilted his head when he saw the shine of the other’s eyes...He squeaked happily as he nodded at him, but didn’t say anything. When Varis said he’d go talk to the Captain, he dipped his head. “Okay.” he said, shifting on his feet a bit. He waved back, though suspected Varis hadn’t actually seen his good bye motion. Shaking his head, he just continued to stand there then. He quietly hummed to himself, shading his eyes when he chose to make a second glance to the sky. He purred to himself, just wanting to curl up in his dragon form in the sun and...He silently scolded himself, shaking his head. He dipped his head again, still quietly humming, and shifted his feet a second time.

He hoped the Captain would agree to letting him get off the grounds awhile...Then he got to wondering who might take his place until he and Varis returned. Shaking his head at his own thought it better be someone well trained, he told himself that of course the Captain wouldn’t send one that was still in training. He really wouldn’t, would he? Jonny scolded himself for even thinking that...He hummed and shifted his weight again, still waiting on Varis’ return. He nearly jumped again when the guy spoke up, turning to eye him. “Yes.” he muttered, stepping away from the wall.

The blue dragon hummed and purred to herself, cat-like face angled downward to watch a school of fish swim by. Growling softly to herself, yet not angry, she dipped down and scooped many up, lifting to the surface and tossing them in a bucket. She picked the lid up with her teeth, putting it on and placing her head on it. When the flopping stopped, she removed the lid and went back down. Several times she did this, until three buckets were filled, then she roared for auntie and uncle. Returning to human form, she adjusted her wetsuit then picked up a bucket, following Moria and Myra back to the little store.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me