S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: S T R A N D E D ::🌊:: Shifter RP :: Open!

Postby Jinxycatz » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:26 pm

naomi mcneil - 19 - black panther - female - tags; nova, everett - &

Naomi pondered the alpha's choices. Knowing Nova and especially knowing Eve, she would probably make it better for everyone if she just got herself an assignment. She looked back up at the two and carefully suggested, "If it's not too much trouble, I think an assignment would be best fit for me." The last thing she'd want to do was get in anyone's way or cause them trouble. She awaited an answer from the alpha, hoping Nova could find a simple task for her to do.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:19 pm

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

Hunting sounds like great idea. Alexis exclaimed, and with that she purposely fell from the beach and shifted into Barn Owl. Even she had abnormal hearing as a human due to her being able to shape shift she was able to hunt much better as a barn owl than as human. She circled around the tree waiting for Zane to join her.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:46 pm

Dante Del Re β€’ 32 β€’ Male β€’ Pansexual β€’ Resident β€’ Grey Wolf β€’ Β€

Groaning softly as he marched down the path before him, scowling as he thought about where he was going. His mind wandered back to Anita, the oldest of the two sisters. She'd be twenty-eight years old now, young Anita was still in medical school or working as an intern. Letting out a soft gargled hum, he mused that she might be in a relationship. He shook his head, now is not the time to reminisce or think about what's been left behind. His speed increased slightly, flinching when the pain in his chest increased ever so slightly.

Dante's pace slowed as the village came into view, and he nearly sighed in relief. Finally stepping into the village, the man nearly came to complete stop. There didn't seem to be a lot of people around. He paused, taking a breather only then realizing that breathing was rather painful. Grimacing he glanced down the dirtied white tank he was wearing and realized that a ugly bruise was forming on his chest. Heaving a sigh Dante again moved forward and dragged the boar to the dining hall.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixyns » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:35 am

A ᴜ α΄… Κ€ ᴇ ʏ . A ʟ Ιͺ α΄„ ᴇ . A α΄… ᴇ ʟ Ιͺ α΄€
β†’ female | 18 | resident | straight | black tiger |
β†’ location : cabins | tags : open | β™‘

As Audrey finally makes it to the cabins, she lets out a pained sigh. The bite from the snake had made her feel quite lightheaded and she was starting to think she was wrong about it not being venomous. It was odd though, because to her knowledge a snake bite would usually take effect immediately after the bite, right? Was it possibly different due to the fact she was bitten in her tiger form and then swapped back to human? She thought about checking it, but she didn't one anyone to know, so instead she looks around for Harley's cabin. She wanted to return the shirt quietly and quickly, hoping he wasn't there, especially if he wanted to start up another conversation. She didn't mind talking to him, but now that she was starting to feel worse she knew it'd be hard to keep up an okay appearance. Her leg ached a bit as she finally reaches his cabin. She lays the folded shirt down at the door and then begins to walk off, secretly praying he doesn't notice her as she leaves to go to her own cabin and check on the bite.
Last edited by Vixyns on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixyns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:02 pm

N ᴏ α΄  α΄€ . G Κ€ α΄€ α΄„ ᴇ . K α΄€ ꜱ ꜱ α΄€ ʟ α΄€
↳ female | 34 | pansexual | 1st | alpha | snow leopard | β˜†

"no, no. it's no trouble, really. i think many places around the village could use some work." nova took a moment to reflect over the past times naomi had helped out, trying to figure out a place where she'd fit without making too much of a mess. "have you tried helping out with the new project? i know building isn't your thing, but what about planning and designing? the new addition to the village could use some work in the blueprint stage, no offense to our current helpers. or, if they've already finalized that without letting me know, you could help by collecting supplies for the building of it or even just hunting. it's up to you, really." with a glance at everett, she added, "eve and i were going to go around the village, check up on everyone and everything, y'know, just generally help out where needed. though we did have a small list of things to take a look at, it seems like somebody here is engaged in the amazing architecture of our sloppily-made stone archway, the one that looks like it's about to topple over at any second." nova gave eve a nudge after her mostly sarcastic comment, a usual occurance for her. she smirked, her blue eyes twinkling, and turned back to naomi.

Z α΄€ Ι΄ ᴇ . K ᴇ Ι΄ α΄… α΄€ ʟ . K α΄€ ʟ ꜱ α΄‘ α΄€ Κ€
↳ male | 23 | straight | 2nd | resident | peregrine falcon | β˜†

zane's face had changed, within seconds, from annoyed to interested. as alexis shifted into her owl form, he watched her fly in circles and spoke. "i found this really interesting bit of the forest with really dense vegetation the other day, i'm pretty sure no one else knows about it. let's head that way. since nobody goes there, there's an overflow of prey." with that idea, he swung from the branch he had hold of, letting go mid-jump, and shifted into his peregrine falcon. he jerked his head in the direction they had to go, roughly south of where they currently were, before gliding off at a speed only another falcon of his breed could manage to keep up at. he was purposefully trying to lose her, just to test her endurance and determination since her owl couldn't match his pace. he spun left at the last second and plunged into the canopy of leaves below. he hid amongst the foliage, at the correct spot yet concealed within the leaves, attempting to force alexis into finding him before they continued.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:50 am

╔══════ β™  ══════╗
Alexis Ridge
β™  20 β™  barn owl β™  resident β™  Tags: Zane β™ 
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β• β™  ══════╝

Alexis watched as he flew away with speed a barn owl could never match trying to loose her. She just smiled a little and followed where he was going tracking his movements with barely anything but sound though soon after, he disappeared. 'So you wanna play games? She though to herself as she looked around. He clearly wasn't in plain sight so she decided to use her extraordinary hearing. Tilting her head she quickly located his location thanks to her hearing and his heartbeat. She swerved left and found hiding in the leaves of a low nearby tree and if could she would've told him he could never hide and expect to win so instead she settled with a shrill triumphant shriek all barn owls are able to do. She took off and flew higher so he wouldn't have as much trouble getting out and waited yet again for him.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 am

──────────────[ H α΄€ Κ€ ʟ ᴇ ʏxxS α΄› ᴜ Κ™ ᴇ Κ€
──────────────[ 20 . resident . coyote . the baths
──────────────[ tags ; meera
    Harley exited his hut and decided that something other than running around was needed. He could use some time to just relax, he'd have to get out and work later so going to the baths sounded like a brilliant idea. Harley didn't bother bringing anything but some swimming trunks. He was nearing the baths when he heard the voice of one of the younger residents, Meera. He let out a smirk and rounded the corner and saw her in the bath singing. "Nice song there Meera. Enjoying the baths?" Harley knew he didn't talk to the younger girl as much as he would've liked to but sometimes he just needed to talk to people his age. Now was not one of those times.

──────────────[ E α΄  ᴇ Κ€ ᴇ α΄› α΄›xxB ʟ ᴇ Ι΄ Ιͺ s
──────────────[ 32 . beta . horse . cabins
──────────────[ tags ; nova kassala . naomi mcneil
    Eve was busy focusing on the archway that he didn't realize how long he was spacing out. He quickly shook his head and when Naomi commented on the archway he flushed again. "A-Ah, that's why I was looking at it. I don't want the poor thing to topple over and I think that we should try to repair it sometime. I know we're busy and all with Zane and the new housing situation but I feel like we can't just ignore it. I might come down later and haul some stones from deeper into the island to try and stabilize it, work on it some. Been a while since I shifted actually, I'm probably pretty rusty." Eve turned his attention back to the two females and felt his face flush since he rambled on. "S-Sorry! Just got lost in thought."
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:36 am

Ethan L. Redwood || 16-Male || Bi || Scimitar Oryx|| None || xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x Once he was out and away from the cabins, he quickly shifted into animal form before his brother could catch up with him. Shifting into his animal was not all that of a fun experience to enjoy as it was painful, however it didn’t really last for long. Ethan’s head rose as he noted where he was currently at: the forest. Of course, not the best place to be but at least he could be away from his brother momentarily. The scimitar oryx cantered through the paths until he came to a clearing. He gazed around before slowly making his way over towards the bush that held blackberries and raspberries. Not much was there, as oppose to it being early April. With a twitch of his left ear, Ethan looked over towards the side and paused. Was his brother nearby? Shaking that feeling off, he shifted back to human before carefully picking as many berries that he could handle to carry back to camp.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathan A. Redwood || 17-Male || Bi || East African Oryx|| None || xxx

x Seeing that his brother was nowhere to be found in the cabin, he decided to take one of Ethan’s shirts and then move on out so he could get a few things so he doesn’t end up being called out for β€˜slacking-off’. Nathan headed off towards the forest, but he then took the turn towards the beach to see if he can collect anything edible. Which was highly unlikely if he had something to catch fish with. See, if he was some sort of predatory bird or a big cat, catching fish would be much easier.. if he had a fishing rod that would also help, but wait about bait and patience, as he currently lacks those two things. He thought about being his animal and just use his horns, but that seemed impossible. Thinking about it made it seem impossible. So he pondered in what he can do: go back and see if he can make a fishing rod with a few supplies that his brother gathered a few nights ago, or just forget about it.. he didn’t like the taste of fish anyway.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinxycatz » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:20 am

naomi mcneil - 19 - black panther - female - tags; nova, everett - &

Noami perked up at Nova's offers. She pondered all of her options, but hunting obviously stuck out to her. "I can go out hunting if you'd like. Seeing you guys have your hands full, I'll be on my way now." She didn't want to keep the two occupied for much longer. Today was a busy day for everyone. Eve began to mention going out for boulders later and she offered to help with that too. "When you go out to get more rocks for the archway, I can help you out with that too." She said with a small smile. Finally having an idea of what to do, she gave the two a quick farewell and shifted back into a panther. She bounded off towards the forest hoping to find prey and any useful supplies.
Jinxycatz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:54 am

Dante Del Re β€’ 32 β€’ Male β€’ Pansexual β€’ Resident β€’ Grey Wolf β€’ Β€

Once at the dinning area, Dante dropped the boar off, silently thanking the heavens that It'd be able to feed a few mouths tonight. He grimaced when he took a deep breath though. God his lungs burned. Dante then left the Dinning area and began to make his way to the medic hall. A deep frown settled on his face though, the medic hall always smelled to him, that stupid place caused him to sneeze. He grimaced slightly, that will be painful now. Let's hope that's someone's there so I can get fixed up and then go.

He paused when he saw a small group of people as he marched along, he recognized them as Alpha Nova, Beta Everett, and another resident Naomi. A gurgled whine left his throat, and he bared his throat for a few moments, but left before they trio could notice him. Many had come to realize that Dante acted a lot like his animal shifter would in most cases. And Dante knew enough about wolf pack dynamics and phycology that he was emulating the wolf in him, to keep him safe and divert others anger away from himself.
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me