ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

would you consider joining?

yes
42%
maybe
42%
no
17%

Total votes : 24

Re: ιт'ѕ a new dawn (o // a)

Postby nnightmare » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:53 am

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

Syren jumped up and shrieked in laughter and surprise. She turned around to face her best friend and hugged her tightly. When she let go, she told Roxette and Taylor, "Roxette, this is Taylor. Taylor, this is Roxette." Then, in reply to Taylor and a summary to Roxette, she said, "We're planning on going and making some trouble somewhere... How about we go find a hero to annoy? I love doing that." It was true. She absolutely loved annoying heroes. They were so easy to irritate too.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 am

Black Arrow↣
||Olivia Queen||Black Arrow||Female||18||Hero||Annoyed, enraged||Tags: Tarantula {Samual Aaron Parker} Raphael Ruben

Olivia was slightly surprised when he gripped on to her bow. She hands, slowly slid off and she watched her bow fall to the ground, leaving her arrows relatively useless. It was some times rumored that you could use arrows and knives, but that never really worked, and was more like a myth. Due to her loss of bow, and the fact the she has not practiced throwing knives in a while {She might end up stabbing herself}, she was left with the only option, but she felt that it was not serious enough to result to changing forms.

Last edited by mileven♥︎ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 am

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren, Roxette||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor waved hello. "Wait, I do believe that I have seen you around base before. Jester right?" She re-called. She is at the base a lot and knows a lot of people as well. She knew, just looking at her face, without her costume. "Anyways, that sounds good, annoying villains is one of my favorite things to do!"
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:00 am

Syren "Skye" Quinzel || Syren || 15 || Female || Troublemaker || Heterosexual || Phire Fenix

"Then it's decided!" she said, happily clapping her hands together. "But... We first need to find a hero..." she added. The guys were extra fun to tease, but the girls sometimes got annoying. But both would cause a ruckus, and that was good. She was itching to do something... anything with her bat and blades. She wanted to do some extra training, apart from the strenuous work her mother assigned her each day.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:39 am

{Mobile Posting :P}

|Taylor Wayne|Catgirl|18|Female|Villain|Syren & Roxette|

Taylor thought for a second. "I don't really know which heros are open..." She trailed off. "Today, I have heard, that villains are really picking on heros." She continued. She really had no idea. She got reports of fights going on, but really she preferred that no-one got hurt.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Elizabeth Ruben | 18 years | Loner Hero | Tags: Addison
"My family hates it when I teleport right in front of them," Elizabeth clarified. "I seem to have a talent for being very unclear; sorry 'bout that," she said with an embarrassed smile. "Well, my little bro, Raphael, also has powers, but no one else in my family does. At least, no one we know. And my parents know we have powers. They've gotten very used to seeing some weird things around our house." Like my...uhh..creations, she thought. She never really liked calling what were essentially sapient and independent beings her "creations" but it was the most accurate name she could think of. "But I'm not a hero, not really. I'd rather not get into the whole mess. But if I see someone who needs help, I wouldn't hesitate to help 'em out. And yeah, my parents know what I do. Most of the time."

When Addison pulled out one of her katanas, Elizabeth eyed it for a moment before taking its hilt. "Sure, let's spar," she said. While she didn't regularly train with weapons, she and her brother sparred with their plastic swords on occasion, mostly when she was trying to defend her room from him. She looked up and wiggled her eyebrows as she rotated her wrist. "Powers or no powers?" she asked.

Raphael Ruben | 13 years | Hero Apprentice | Tags: Olivia, Sam
Raphael jumped when the Black Arrow shot at the other boy, almost losing his grip on the knife. When the boy jumped down and grabbed the bow, Raphael narrowed his eyes and tightened his grip on the knife. Pollen, he begged silently, hoping that his little blue would come. I really need some help. He mentally sent an image of his location as well as what he thought the area looked like behind him and Pollen appeared silently a few seconds later, presumably having picked up on his distress. Raphael hoped that he wouldn't need the fire-lizard's help or have to use any of his powers, but it was good to have back-up...of a sort.

"Please don't hurt anyone," Raphael said calmly. While it seemed like the other boy didn't take him seriously, a good thing in his opinion, he hoped that the other would back away.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:14 pm

"Hmm... Who's your favorite hero?" she asked her friends, thinking hard. Syren personally didn't have a favorite hero... It really depended on her mood. She really liked hurting people the heroes loved in front of them. It was always so fun to see the reactions. Or even innocent citizens, because heroes always felt responsible for the bystanders. It became even more fun if they became enraged and started attacking her through blind anger.

(Should they find Olivia? I don't know any other open heroes X3)
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 pm

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁🐾
||Taylor Wayne||Catgirl||Female||18||Villain||Excited, Mischievous,||Tags: Syren, Roxette, Bliss-ish||Location: The streets of the city||

Taylor recalled her memory. "To be honest, Black Arrow. She is just to easy to annoy! But I do believe I heard a rumor that she is currently putting arrows in Sam. I have not yet heard reports on Lighting Quick. You know, Flash's little princess."
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Roxette grinned and replied, " That sounds delightful, Syren." She smirked in a question, " Which one of those so called hero's shall we mess with." Roxette twirled her pistol thinking about which hero that they could mess around with.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nnightmare » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Syren had a bit of a crush on Sam, but it was nothing obsessive or too much, to the point of... love (ewwwwww). So she decided she would test him. See if he was... worthy, or something like that, of being her crush. She told her friends, "Let Sam suffer. We can see if he's strong enough to handle her. Let's go collect information on the precious princess." Syren had a feeling she would take an immediate disliking to the girl. "Do we know where she is at least? What about her weapons?" she asked Roxette and Taylor. If the girl was just fast, then it would be boring and annoying. Syren liked fighting, not too much chasing around.
nnightmare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me