When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Mon May 08, 2017 1:29 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Serendipity was flying as silently and quickly as she could to get to safety. She screamed when a red winged demon smacked her out of the sky. She slammed to the ground with a scream and looked up in fear. She went to stand back up but the demon flew on top of her. She did her best to hold his hands back away from her as he tried to slash at her throat.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Alexander stopped and looked at the girl, hovering above the ground. He then heard the demon king. What's he doing out here? Isn't it his slaves jobs to kill the angels? He then looked back at the Angel and spoke. "It's noon. You should take shelter unless you wish to die. For some reason the demon king decided to come out and take care of things with the little slaves he created."
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Mon May 08, 2017 3:52 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Alice
    •Eighteen years old
    •Angel
    •Single
    •Cabin
    •Tagged: No one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As the sun shown through her cabin, Alice was already up and ready but hasn't left the safety of her bed. Her wings itched to get moving, but Alice herself was afraid of being hunted again. With a small sigh she built up her courage to slowly slip out from underneath her covers and get dressed. Alice slipped on a white dress that hugged her curves but frayed toward the end, tying up her long black hair into a ponytail, she seemed ready to go. Her feet created a soft sound on the cabin floor as she made her way to the door, where she paused and took a deep breath. "Today will be a good day...maybe." With some slight reassurance that this day will possibly go her way for once she opened the door and left her small cabin.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lance
    •Twenty-two years old
    •Demon
    •Single
    •The Forest
    •Tagged: No one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Silence. That was something Lance was always thankful for, especially in the morning. As Lance sat in a tree he let his right leg dangle down, swaying with the wind whenever a breeze went by. His eyes were closed and his hair flowed along with the wind, his wings flaring to life everyone once in a while. The morning was always a time when Lance would relax before the day became to hectic. With Angels and Demons being so close to each other, you never knew what the day was going to bring.

((@Mushroom if you want, can Malpercio and maybe Alice interact with one another?))
Last edited by StarryDragon on Mon May 08, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Mon May 08, 2017 4:16 am

Serendipity screamed as she tried to free herself of the red winged demon. He grabbed her wrists and flew up in the sky. She struggled to get away as he pulled his dagger back out. "Get off of me!" she screamed while struggling. Pain shot through her body when the dagger was dragged across her wings to keep her from flying when he dropped her to her death.

-----------

Alexander stopped and looked at the girl, hovering above the ground. He then heard the demon king. What's he doing out here? Isn't it his slaves jobs to kill the angels? He then looked back at the Angel and spoke. "It's noon. You should take shelter unless you wish to die. For some reason the demon king decided to come out and take care of things with the little slaves he created."
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Alexander

The white winged redhead angel tilted her head a moment. Brushing her hair back from her eyes a bit, she stared at him with her brown eyes. Shaking her head, she huffed as she seemed to study him a moment. "Wait...He's coming out here himself?" she said, and tried to stop a shudder from running through her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Mon May 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Serendipity screamed as she tried to free herself of the red winged demon. He grabbed her wrists and flew up in the sky. She struggled to get away as he pulled his dagger back out. "Get off of me!" she screamed while struggling. Pain shot through her body when the dagger was dragged across her wings to keep her from flying when he dropped her to her death.

-----------

Alexander nodded softly. He hovered silently a moment before speaking. "The demon king has a very distinct sound from other demons so I know he's out. And I have reason to believe his curse is starting to wear off so he came out to have some fun himself before recasting the curse later this week."
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 08, 2017 2:30 pm

She swallowed nervously, as she nodded at him. She tipped her head to the side, as she watched him again. "Fun? Killing angels?" she asked, then shook her head. "Then...I shall go hide." Taking pause a moment, she asked "Um...Will i see you again?"

Name
Adonis

Species
Demon

Looks

Eyes Red
Hair Silver
Skin Light
Clothing

Romance
Crush Open (he's...homosexual, but claims to be bi)
Mate Open

Kin
Father Edonis (Wandering somewhere)
Mother Never actually knew her
Siblings Only child of his father, or so others tell him
Offspring None yet

Personality

Other
Flame power, of course
Pet wolf dog mix, a young red female with white and dark markings
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri May 19, 2017 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Tue May 09, 2017 12:22 am

Sabidono | The Demon King | Forest | Serendipity
Sabidono swished his tail back and forth as he considered the preparations he would have to make to redouble his efforts. Most things were already in place, but a thought nagged in his head about certain materials he would need and just what a hassle it would be to obtain them. He heard a scream and looked in that direction, seeing a flash of white feathered wings and long blonde hair followed by some low ranking demon. One under his control, that would work perfectly. And she was even injured now. He spread his wings and pushed off from his position and caught Serendipity in his arms from her right side. He narrowed his eyes at the demon who immediately backed down before simply turning and flying away. "That was close," his voice was soft and silken, concern creeping around the edges. "I feared I may not make it in time. I couldn't stand to see any more senseless losses like that." He hovered as he held her, turning his face to look at her with a soft smile. "Ah, but I'm sure you'd like to land and see about getting healed up."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue May 09, 2017 3:06 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Demon King//Crush;;Open
Serendipity helped when someone caught her. She slowly opened her eyes and gasped when she saw the demon king. She trembled slightly but could not find words. She prayed someone would come help her. Her body trembled in his arms and she looked up to see the red winged slave fly away. Her blonde hair blew in the breeze and blood trickled down her pure white wings.

-----------

Alexander shrugged. "It's possible. But you should go. Now." he spoke with an urgency in his voice as he scanned the area, hovering above the ground silently. He despised the demon king and his cruelty.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whirlawind » Tue May 09, 2017 3:42 am

((Sorry wb))
Naria Ogawa|Demon|Crush: open |Tags@ Enola
Naria Chuckled at Ebola dramatic acting. "I'm sure you could form some kind of contract with someone. It's nice to meet you Ebola." She said. She glanced at the sky as someone flew past, but she's didn't see who. "You will just have to hold out until our kings dies, after all he hasn't married or sired any heirs so once someone grows a decent pair that disagrees with him you guys will be free." She said casually.

Claud Riene|Angel|Crush: open |Tags@ Taighlaré and cerulean
Claud flashed a smile at Cerulean "that sounds about right, she has a strong set of wings." He encouraged. He headdress a scream up ahead and glanced forward, whatever it was it was to far away to see.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:24 am

She huffed softly, as she looked at him. She tipped her head to the side, as she watched him. She nodded as she turned to go. As she was starting to fly away, she called back "What's your name?"

(XP Accepted?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me