The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

Cyrill giggles at Timothy's reaction and raises up both his hands. "Fun fact, spiders will often eat each other for nourishment."
More spiders crawl up from under his sleeves and onto the tops of his fingers. He starts moving his hands back and forth and the spiders draw lines between the hands. They're all different spiders, some small, some large, with different types and strengths of drag line,
but in moments they start to build up a sizable web between Cyrill's hands. "Cooperation among different species of spiders is unheard of, mostly because one tends to eat the other." He's not looking at his hands, but they move where they need to, as if he himself can see through the spiders. Which he can. His eyes practically sparkle as he smiles at Timothy. "What did the moon give you?"
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:02 pm

(Okay, thanks so much)

Kokyu//17//"ghost"//tags: Geda(?),Connor(?)

Kokyu sighed softly, walking with his hands loosely in his pockets and his dog following him at steady pace- that is, until they heard voices. The boy stiffened slightly out of habit, hoping no one heard him talking to his dog. Looking down the alley the notice was heard from, he shot a false disinterested glance down it. If there was something sketchy going on, he could easily avoid it, but perhaps his dog wouldn't be as lucky. Instead of the people he expected, however, he raised his eyebrows at a lone husky. "That's strange I could've sworn..." Kokyu muttered, stopping his dog with a hollow whistle as he noticed Trico start forward a few steps.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:19 pm

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The bluish white haired boy hummed as he stared at the older male's fingers. He watched the spiders move over them, watching them spin a rather intricate and odd web between them. He swallowed as he tried not to remember the dream, and he shook his head. He hummed softly as he glanced at the older male, then glanced down at the cat in his arms. "Um...I can...Take on the looks of anyone I touch..." he said, feeling nervous about admitting this.

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor, Kokyu

The blue eyed boy kept himself invisible, but was shaking slightly. He wasn't sure if the dog could tell, as even Connor probably could not see him now. Of course, he could still hear him though. Shaking his head, he softly hissed "You can keep talking to me, but keep it down!" He watched the sidewalk right outside the alley, closely.

when a boy they didn't know came to the mouth of the alley, he tried to force himself to be still, and quiet. However, when the dog moved forward, he whispered "Dog..." It was so quiet the other boy probably wouldn't hear it, but Connor and the dog likely could, all things considered...

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)

Tia Serenity~ 21~ Female~ Pansexual (?)~ 'Kira'~ Open

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.

Leoo- Looks 18~ Male~ Bi, but likes guys more~ Cat with human shift power, 2 tails~ Open

The little blonde and white cat mewed as he raced along a wall, so confident in his strides that he felt no reason to fear. He knew if he were to slip, he could bend his body to land on his paws, on the sidewalk. Sure, he may end up with bruised paws, but it was better then anything being broken.

(@coco: XP You're welcome. Until wolfan post again, you could have the dog hear that whisper and come try and investigate Geda)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:30 pm

((Okay lol guess I'll do that))

Kokyu//17//"ghost"//tags: Geda, Connor

The border collie perked its ears, having been quite well trained by Kokyu since being a puppy but still decided to go on another few steps. He was obviously not going to leave his master for very long, and he wanted to see if the other dog was dangerous and what the other force was in order to keep his boy safe. Trico turned back to quickly lick his human friend's hand before carefully padding ahead. At Geda's almost silent whisper of "dog", the canine, his tongue now lolling, trotted over to the invisible boy and husky. He barked a greeting. Kokyu took a few steps closer as well, quietly hissing orders for his companion to come back.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kotaro (1)

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:35 pm

| Kotaro Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Nameless Office Building |
| Tags: None | Mentions: Emilia |

"Dude, I'm telling you I don't see Usa anywhere... ... ...well it's not not my fault that you offered to look after those stupid brats..." The long haired blonde sighed as he played with his currently unbraided locks, taking in his surroundings and talking to his brothers through the phone. The two were originally suppose to stay at 'home' and take care of the younger kids, but upon realizing their pet bunny had gone missing, the twin that didn't offer his assistance decided to head out and look for the light brown animal, much to the other's disgust. "Stop yelling at me, geez...I'm looking as hard as I can!" Kotaro hissed as he began staring at the sky, then the buildings that surrounded him; and basically everywhere that wasn't the ground. He was quickly distracted by the few people walking past him, and one girl in particular, who was leaning against one of the building walls; he couldn't exactly glance past the bright blue hair contrasting with the wall behind her...not to mention she was really beautiful. The boy continued to unconsciously stare until his brother's voice on the other line sent him over the edge. "Ugh, shut up Aito!" He barked, as he stopped walking and stomped his foot on the ground, creating a small shock wave under his foot and making a few strands of hair stick up. "If you think you can do better, then why don't YOU COME OUT HER AND LOOK YOURSELF!?" Kotaro ended the conversation with that, as he squeezed the phone in his hands, sending another shock wave through the device, rendering it dead. "Geez, I hate when he get's like that..." He frowned, forgetting that he was in a public area.
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

The bluish white haired boy hummed as he stared at the older male's fingers. He watched the spiders move over them, watching them spin a rather intricate and odd web between them. He swallowed as he tried not to remember the dream, and he shook his head. He hummed softly as he glanced at the older male, then glanced down at the cat in his arms. "Um...I can...Take on the looks of anyone I touch..." he said, feeling nervous about admitting this.

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

The blue eyed boy kept himself invisible, but was shaking slightly. He wasn't sure if the dog could tell, as even Connor probably could not see him now. Of course, he could still hear him though. Shaking his head, he softly hissed "You can keep talking to me, but keep it down!" He watched the sidewalk right outside the alley, closely.

The black haired boy squeaked softly when the dog came over towards him, and Connor. He swallowed nervously, realizing he'd said the word aloud, just loud enough for an animal to hear. Figuring there was really nothing to lose, he reached out a hand. He knew that, despite having turned invisible, the dog would still catch his smell. He shivered a little, even so.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.

Leoo- Looks 18~ Male~ Bi, but likes guys more~ Cat with human shift power, 2 tails~ Open

The little blonde and white cat mewed as he raced along a wall, so confident in his strides that he felt no reason to fear. He knew if he were to slip, he could bend his body to land on his paws, on the sidewalk. Sure, he may end up with bruised paws, but it was better then anything being broken.

(@coco: XP)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Kokyu's dog leaned forward as something unseen brushed his nose, sniffing at it immediately. Trico then moved to look to the other dog with his tail wagging. Kokyu rose his voice a little higher, his second call for him interrupted by the border collie's rough bark at Geda. "Trico, shush!" The flustered and partially annoyed blond approached them quickly, wrapping his fingers around his dog's collar to pull him closer to him. He had noticed a few hushed words but brushed them off as his imagination. Kokyu's Amber eyes flickered back to the mouth of the alleyway worriedly, hoping that his parents hadn't gone out to try to find him. If they did, then Trico's barking was a dead giveaway. "What are you even barking about, the other dog 's over there." The late teen huffed with a pout.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:09 pm

The black haired boy shivered a little, when the Border Collie sniffed his fingers. He watched the dog look at Connor, then tipped his head to the side at the heightened pitch of the stranger in the alley with them. He tried to hold in a cough, looking over at Connor nervously, and wondering if the husky would pick up on his nervousness. He jumped when the Border Collie barked, and nervously whisper hissed "H-Hush..." as he tried to keep the other boy from hearing him.

(I gtg, which is why I posted the entire thing again)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Cyrill Rosseau.21.Bug Hermit

"Hmmm..." Cyrill hums thoughtfully, and makes his spiders move back under his sleeves. With a wiggle of his fingers, the web is broken and he can wipe it off on the grass. "Nothing perfect ever lasts." He says, referring to the web. The man runs a hand through his hair, leaving a few webs in it before he rests his chin in his palm and stares at Timothy. "Can you show me?" He asks, leaning closer to him.

Emilia Stein.18.Crystal Model

Emilia would love to say that she's not one to eavesdrop, only because she lies often, and it makes her sound like a better person. On the contrary, she thinks listening to other people's conversations is necessary most of the time, so when the guy talking on his phone passes by, she half-listens, eyes still focused on her phone. It's pretty normal conversation...Until the guy gets angry and shouts, his hair sticking up. Residual static seems to fall back in the air, Emilia can feel it from the ground where her mind is sizing out particles to mend into crystal. She laughs to herself, smiling like she knows a secret. "What is your damage, dude?" She doesn't look up from her phone, fingers swiftly typing on the screen, but her voice is loud enough to make it clear she's talking to static guy.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 pm

After hearing a few strange noises nearby, Kokyu grew a bit agitated but decided to try to seem tougher anyway. He hugged his dog a bit to make sure he would stay before standing up and looking around more carefully. There was a husky that appeared to just be standing there, which the 17-year-old thought was strange, but wasn't completely worried as it didn't look like it was diseased or overall very aggressive. There was, however a strange sort of mist that Kokyu had noticed while his dog was sniffing about. It was like the air had moved for a millisecond before everything was still again. The boy didn't know what to think of it since he hadn't heard of anyone else having powers and his made him more nonexistent than invisible. Still, he had heard sounds that could have only come from a person so he did the only thing he could think to do at the time. "I know you're there, show yourself." His tone was nearly emotionless how calm it sounded, though his tense posture gave away his nervousness. Kokyu expected someone to come out or at least move away from a garbage bin, as those were the only things- besides Kokyu and the two dogs -that he could spot.

toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Image Image Image

cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me