selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby primcval » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 am

Luciel !! male/fallen angel/resides in hiraeth/tags; open

````Luciel scuffed at the ground with his shoe. "No." he said quietly. "Even though I'm not an angel anymore, I don't feel the need to sleep, or eat. It gets sort of boring at night, because then all the birds and animals leave and there's nothing but the trees to look at. Not to mention it's dark, too." he added. Looking more closely at Samael, he picked up on his fellow fallen angel's anxiety. Throwing a glance at the gloomy forest around them, he, too, felt as though something was there that shouldn't be.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:13 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Next to a stream / tags; Persephone

Water dripped down his chin and he sighed, rubbing his wet hand on the back of his neck. His eyes looking along the waters edge and noticed something... Blondish. He stared at Persephone, not really realizing that it was a person. His thoughts were thinking, due to the color, that it might've been a drowned chicken or some poor creature. He blinked a bit but looked away carefully and took off his back pack to get something.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majora. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:20 am

K A I D E N
      species vampire | rank co-alpha | crush amarthine | location river border | tagged amarthine
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      kaiden grunted slightly, giving a playful hiss at her comment. it truly annoyed him with her pesky space rules, because he for one didn't understand why she would wish to be so separated from another touch, and second because he wished to always be close beside her. but, his eyes lit up when she mentioned expanding. something he'd been dying to do since he joined, for years over years they'd been sitting in that dark, desolate cavern. "of course. do you expect to find a very suitable home, though? something shady preferred, i'm sure you know. we could even progress from the trees. that would give us an advantage from the height we'd be at. werewolves are too brain-dead to even think about looking up. they loom far too much on the forest floor. and, if they were to somehow point their moldy snouts at us, it'd be extremely easy to just aerial attack them. if they were in their wolf form, jumping on their backs would definitely put us in a stronger place." he looked up from his little drawing he did in the dirt, not realizing he was sculpting a plan. but, it was one of his strongest points.
majora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 am

Salazar answered, " I would guess maybe a mere child , perhaps a baby, and she was a bit rude, but no matter. " His eyes meet hers and he thought, " Don't say that she's beautiful, she'll kill you. He shook his head and asked, " So, how are you? " Salazar wondered if she was a decent mood to perhaps take a small stroll through the woods.
-----
Persephone still watched him still. She saw that he had a bag of some sort with him. Persephone raised her tail slightly but quickly hid it in the water. He was intriguing to her but she didn't want to sing at all. Persephone remained still as a staue.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:10 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Near a river / tags; Persephone

He took out a jar that was filled with only a bit of jerky, or it looked like it, and he sighed, rubbing his neck again before he took off his scarf and shift, along with a few gem'd necklaces. His chest had scars and scratch marks, but he glanced around, and placed his bag near tall rocks, covering it with a broken branch that was nearby. He opened his wings, deciding it was best if he were to catch something while there was still daylight. He inhaled and took off, much more quiet than before since his shirt didn't make such noise. He flew off into the sky then over the forest, only hoping that his bag would be okay there for at least a few minutes.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:48 am

Salazar answered, " I would guess maybe a mere child , perhaps a baby, and she was a bit rude, but no matter. " His eyes meet hers and he thought, " Don't say that she's beautiful, she'll kill you. He shook his head and asked, " So, how are you? " Salazar wondered if she was a decent mood to perhaps take a small stroll through the woods.
-----
Persephone watched him take off. She sighed softly and whispered, " He won't speak to me , because of my kinds bad reputation. " Persephone surfaced and propped herself on a small rock and hummed quietly. She looked over and saw the harpys bag. Persephone was curious about what was in it , but she decided against it.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:41 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / In the air / tags; [censored]

He flew across the sky, his wings beating, until his dark brown eyes saw breifly a rabbit. It was almost too easy so he circled around and dived between the trees, his feathers catching in branches and before the rabbit could run, his claws sunk into the fur, with a satisfying crunch. He stared at the rabbit. "I'll hunt tomorrow..." He sighs, rubbing his neck, and carefully took off to the sky to go to where he left his bag.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 am

margot|demon
tags; wolfgang
where; woods
feeling; annoyed
margot whipped around as wolfgang made his way towards her. him. she thought. she couldn't stand the more chaotic entities in the forest, wolfgang included. "ya need something?" she asked, leaning against a larger tree and tapping her foot against the ground. margot had trouble standing still in general, so she often tapped her foot or played with her jewelry when bored or nervous. when he made the comment about demons she rolled her eyes. "course you don't see many 'round here. ya'll spend all your time in the barrens. and its margot." her words trailed off in the last sentence, she didn't entirely trust this demon, nor had she ever spoken to him before. margot didn't know why anyone would choose to live in the hiraeth part of the forest. there was no warmth or any sun. she couldn't understand how anyone could stand it.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:35 pm

-----
Persephone looked over and saw him again. She quickly hid underwater with her head only with the top of her head visible. Persephone quietly swam , hoping that the harpy won't see her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane / Riverside / tags; Persephone

He sat on his knees, once landed next to his bag, and took out a small, sharp flint knife. He skinned rabbit casually, his eyes in the fur that floated away with the wind but was careful to not tear a muscle to make a bloody mess or else he might attract any unwanted attention. After a moment, he tossed the guts inside one of the many small jars in his bag and tied it tightly. His eyes wandered to her again and got up, going to the riverbed and washed his hands off. His eyes didn't leave her. He didn't know if he should say anything to this person or the object, fearing it would look like he spoke to himself. He just stared back at the girl or thing.

(I will post his voice next post)
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me