V1 Soul,Rouge, and Rowan (Please lock)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Werewolf role play! Soul, Rouge, and Rowan pack!

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:31 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Open- Tags: Tavish-Zeak

"I have no Idea, I could have got-gotten it when I was exploring the cave. It caved in when the earthquake happened," She said, starting to tilt her head to the left side like a child would. Roka had always done this, it had happened when she was little and had a really bad ear infection where it left her head unbalanced. So she always had it tilted to the left side.

Kito- Soul Healer- Female- Boyfriend: Jasper- Tags: Jasper

"Hmm, you're right. Maybe Zeak will take off her Brace," She said, laying down on the floor next to him. The wood here was worn, but still smooth enough to where you could not get splinters. "What cha wanna talk about?" Kito asked, turning her head to look him in the eyes.

Yoru- Soul Omega- Female- Boyfriend: Landon- Tags: Landon

The pups began to sit on the wood, begging for more stories. So Yoru gave them all she had. "One day, amongst a mid-summer drought, there had been a mysterious healer that showed up to town. This healer was able to cure the terminal, fix the broken, and mend the wounded. The healer was such a great hero among the town!"

Nico- Soul Warrior- Female-Crush: Open- Tags: Ari

She smiled, starting to walk forward and away from the tree. "It's not evil, just fun!"She cheered, her white hair waving in the breeze. "This rope bridge is old but it's sturdy! On the other side is an unexplored cave," Nico chirped, looking back at Ari. "This place has so many unexplored areas it is not funny."

Rosie- Pup watcher- Female-Crush: Frank-Tags: Frank

"Watch where you're going," She snapped and her voice cracked as she pushed past Frank. It was easy to tell she was heading to a field, disappearing behind a few trees. The girl jogged into the middle of the field, staring at the flowers that were near blooming. "Stupid Flirts," She muttered, sitting down on the ground. Rosie didn't care if it dirtied her nice red dress.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:38 am

Seven Yvonne - Female - 19 - Rowan Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"Then lets go before I change my mind. You are an alpha, you know? I could get scared and run away at any minute." Kali says, pretending to be a little scared. "Looks like your other little flirt attempt did just that."" She shrugged as Rose ran out.

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Roka and Tavish

"Can you blink three times for me and tell me if there is any discomfort or pain?" Zeak asked as he watched her eye for any of the signs he had listed. "I think its a small scratch, it will heal if it is but I need to make sure."
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:48 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Open- Tags: Tavish-Zeak

Roka listened, blinking her eyes three times but on the third time, her head jerked back slightly. The last one hurt, but she tried covering it to seem as though it were nothing. "Ok...that did hurt," She admitted quietly, looking down at her feet. The Beta was definitely stubborn, too stubborn for her own good.

"Hmm, you're right. Maybe Zeak will take off her Brace," She said, laying down on the floor next to him. The wood here was worn, but still smooth enough to where you could not get splinters. "What cha wanna talk about?" Kito asked, turning her head to look him in the eyes.

The pups began to sit on the wood, begging for more stories. So Yoru gave them all she had. "One day, amongst a mid-summer drought, there had been a mysterious healer that showed up to town. This healer was able to cure the terminal, fix the broken, and mend the wounded. The healer was such a great hero among the town!"

She smiled, starting to walk forward and away from the tree. "It's not evil, just fun!"She cheered, her white hair waving in the breeze. "This rope bridge is old but it's sturdy! On the other side is an unexplored cave," Nico chirped, looking back at Ari. "This place has so many unexplored areas it is not funny."

"Watch where you're going," She snapped and her voice cracked as she pushed past Frank. It was easy to tell she was heading to a field, disappearing behind a few trees. The girl jogged into the middle of the field, staring at the flowers that were near blooming. "Stupid Flirts," She muttered, sitting down on the ground. Rosie didn't care if it dirtied her nice red dress.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:16 am

Seven walked to her car. Well at least I know there are three different packs now, she thought. That's new.

Twig Yvonne - Male - 19 - Rowan Pack - Omega - Crush: Albert - Tags: Albert Young

"Exactly, that's why me and Seven moved here. We were just too different from them, I guess." He said, glancing at the ground and then back up at Albert. "It seems pretty good here so far."

Kali Gin - Female - 20 - Soul Pack - Warrior - Crush: Open - Tags: Rose and Aslac

"Then lets go before I change my mind. You are an alpha, you know? I could get scared and run away at any minute." Kali says, pretending to be a little scared. "Looks like your other little flirt attempt did just that."" She shrugged as Rose ran out.

Zeak Quin - Male - 21 - Soul Pack - Healer - Crush: Open - Tags: Roka and Tavish

"Okay so I was right, you do have a scratch. Your lucky, its not that bad but you are going to have to use these eye drops for the next three days. After that it should be fine." He said smiling, happy that it wasn't that bad and then handing her the eye drops.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:27 am

Roka- Soul Beta- Female- Crush: Zeak- Tags: Tavish-Zeak

She scratched the back of her head, cautiously taking the eye drops. "Thank you,"She muttered, glancing up at him every moment or so. Roka began to blush slightly, but rubbed a hand over her face. "Y-yea Thank you very much!"

Last edited by CupidCola on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 am

"It is no problem at all. Just tell me if you ever have any other problems!" Zeak says smiling. "I'm always around here somewhere."
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:01 am

Roka shyly smiled, starting to look around Zeak. "M-my name is Roka by the way,"She said, reaching out her right hand. "I'm th-the Beat of Soulpack, I believe you're the new healer?"She asked, tilting her head to the left side.

Last edited by CupidCola on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:14 am

"Well hello Roka. Oh and yes I am the newest healer." Zeak says, shaking her hand and answering her question. "Congratulations! Beta is a pretty hard rank to get from what I've heard." He said, honestly impressed by her higher rank.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:12 pm

"Yea, it is," She said, nodding before looking back at Tavish. "You haven't spoken a peep!" She chirped, gesturing to her friend. Every word Roka spoke was followed by a hand motion, too much energy to be let out in any other way. "Zeak this is my friend Tavish, Tavish this is my new friend Zeak!"

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:24 pm

"Hello Tavish, I'm sorry for barging into your conversation, bye the way." Zeak apologized. He looked over at Roka and smiled. She suddenly had a lot of energy, didn't she? Zeak looked back to Tavish when he had suddenly realized that he had been staring at Roka.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me