☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby HeavyArtillery » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:36 am

Zoomer | 21 | Male | Humanoid A.I. | Crush: <<Encrypted Data>> | The Cafe | Tags: Jen and Morti

Zoomer listen to her response. No fun? he thought. Sounds familiar. Good thing I learned why I have the job I do. He decided to reply. "Well... I don't get much free time either. Though, my 'job' is to save people and fight Evos with my team. Which I actually somewhat enjoy." Zoomer left out the part about the other main reason he could 'have fun' was because the world rejected him as human. "I save lives basically. But as far as fun goes, when I do get time, I love a good race or solo-run." Though, he'd much have the breeze blowing in his face, the police didn't allow him past a certain point. He decided to leave all this out, not realizing there was a faint sad expression on his face. He conquered up a smile to try and mask it.

"FACE REVEAL!"
HeavyArtillery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:55 pm

coal denмan
22 || мale || нυмan || rooм 100 || нeтeroѕeхυal || ѕιngle || тagѕ // aѕнтon // elιzaвeтн // roι || ғorм
Coal noticed that Elizabeth shuddered when Ashton explained their power to merge together. He could understand, if to her, it didn't sound to appealing. Most people back in The Colonies found their power quite strange for nobody had had the ability before. It disgusted people, really, thinking about not being in your own body and sharing one with another. It didn't just bother Non-Power-Users, though, but Power-Users as well. But to the two boys the ability to come together as one bonded them both in many ways. Without one another, they were nothing, but together they were something. It made them feel whole as one, but since they are so different and bicker a lot, they can't stay in their merged form for long. Yes, I agree on looking around this place. Hopefully we'll gain some more understanding of this place and by meeting others we'll gain even more knowledge of this place. He said to Elizabeth. Looking to Ashton he sighed. I don't think this place has infinite floors, buddy.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22 || ɱɑʆɛ || ɦuɱɑɳ || ʀѳѳɱ 101 || ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ || รiɳgʆɛ || tɑgร // cѳɑʆ // ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ // ʀѳi|| Բѳʀɱ
Ashton scratched the back of his head, grinning. Hehe, yeah. It can be hard to explain the merging power and understanding it. But no matter, it's not something you should think to long and hard about. He bounced up on the soles of his feet when Elizabeth asked if they should go explore. He loved to explore new places. It was always an adventure in his mind no matter where or what he was exploring. Yes! Yes! Yes! Let's go explore this place, it'll be so much fun. Do you think all the floors look alike? How many floors do you think there are, infinite maybe! Hopefully! That'd be so cool, but it'd literally take forever to explore them. The male exclaimed speaking quite fast without a breath until the end of his words. He was almost always energetic, and when it seemed as if he had no more energy, somehow he'd pop back to jumping around and speaking quickly.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18 || คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє || ๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔ || ภ๏๏м 335 || pคภครєxยคl || รเภglє || тคgร // clเภт || Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen nervously tapped their hooves to the floor, the clicking sound coming from them echoing slightly. They didn't like his response to their question. They wanted to get out of this place. They wanted to be back with their family. All of this, being taken from their mother, was scaring them. They hoped he cpuld get them out of the building and back home. But right now that didn't seem to be the case, and that made them quite sad. You can trust me, I promise. And if you don't believe me, that's okay. You can ask me questions and I'll answer them, and hopefully that can prove I'm trustworthy. Aspen quietly spoke, staring up at the male with wide eyes. They'd do whatever it takes to get back to the safety of herd.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
"Oh, lord," muttered Elizabeth. Ashton's energy seemed neverending. "This place definitely doesn't have infinite floors. I don't think." She shook her head, smiling slightly. She was pretty sure that this wasn't a Hotel California, where you could "check out any time you liked but you could never leave." That was the stuff of her nightmares. "Anyways, I was thinking of exploring the ground floor, whatever it is, and trying to find a way out. That's what Roi and I were gonna do." She yawned, suddenly aware of how tired she was. She could, of course, go for at least a day without sleep--that's what New Years was for, after all--but she liked her shut-eye time a lot, too. Maybe they could rest up, first...? Nah, the mystery of where they were was too important to leave for tomorrow.

Raphael Reubin | male | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | first floor lobby | tags: Callie, Kamira
"Well," said Raphael, "my room is pretty boring." Yeah, like there's nothing there at the moment, he thought. "But I wouldn't mind going to your room. Either one of your rooms." He rolled his eyes at Kamira. She seemed so young. "And I guess I wouldn't mind a good night's sleep."
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:09 am

coal denмan
22 || мale || нυмan || rooм 100 || нeтeroѕeхυal || ѕιngle || тagѕ // aѕнтon // elιzaвeтн // roι || ғorм
Coal let out a quiet and small laugh at Elizabeth's reaction to Ashton's energy. You haven't even seen what I have to deal with yet. He just gets crazier from here. He said, teasing Ashton. He had gotten so used to the other boy being so full of energy he didn't notice or mind it anymore. But to others Ashton may be overwhelming. Coal nodded when Elizabeth said they should explore the ground floor so they could find a way out. Smart idea. Our rooms are down there so we already know how it looks for the most part. There's a room to the side of the stairs which seems to lead into a sort of lounge area. Maybe there's a way out from there. He explained, noticing how tired Elizabeth seemed. It was quite late at night, and Coal was starting to feel a little drowsy, so he understood if she was tired. But he would only go to sleep once they found a way out. He felt safer knowing he could get out of this place if anything happened to it to cause it to be unsafe.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
22 || ɱɑʆɛ || ɦuɱɑɳ || ʀѳѳɱ 101 || ɦѳɱѳรɛxuɑʆ || รiɳgʆɛ || tɑgร // cѳɑʆ // ɛʆizɑɓɛtɦ // ʀѳi|| Բѳʀɱ
Ashton giggled at Elizabeth and her reaction to him. At least he thought she was saying oh lord because of him. Maybe not. But it is fun to think about. Like, what if it just kept going up and up into space! At what point would it be unsafe? And why? Probably for a number of reasons! He spread his arms out above his head at his last statement. Ashton shot a look at Coal, rolling his eyes at him. You just don't understand fascination and curiosity. He looked to Elizabeth. Neither do you... I'm joking though! Of course you guys do. If you didn't then you wouldn't want to go exploring the possibly infinite floored hotel! Ashton exclaimed, quietly humming as Coal went on to speak.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔
18 || คgєภ๔єภ Ŧємคlє || ๔єєภ ђy๒ภเ๔ || ภ๏๏м 335 || pคภครєxยคl || รเภglє || тคgร // clเภт || Ŧ๏ภм
Aspen nervously tapped their hooves to the floor, the clicking sound coming from them echoing slightly. They didn't like his response to their question. They wanted to get out of this place. They wanted to be back with their family. All of this, being taken from their mother, was scaring them. They hoped he cpuld get them out of the building and back home. But right now that didn't seem to be the case, and that made them quite sad. You can trust me, I promise. And if you don't believe me, that's okay. You can ask me questions and I'll answer them, and hopefully that can prove I'm trustworthy. Aspen quietly spoke, staring up at the male with wide eyes. They'd do whatever it takes to get back to the safety of herd.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Elizabeth Reubin | female | phoenix elemental shapeshifter | second floor hallway | tags: Ashton, Coal, Roi
Elizabeth snorted with laughter. "At least he isn't anything like my fire-lizards. If they want something, they want something." Rosa and Ernest weren't too bad, compared to their children, but they were sometimes annoying too, like earlier that day.

"Theoretically, this hotel could extend into space," she said to Ashton, "But it would need to be really sturdy and this seems like the hotels at home: not the kind to extend to space without crashing and burning." She inhaled, her version of a yawn when she was trying not to yawn, and started down the stairs. "C'mon," she said. "Let's see what we'll find."
sounds.)

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:26 pm

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions | Room 216 |Tags: |
❝ [uhh I'm honestly not sure who to bump into, so tag her if you'd like, I guess.]

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter | Room 212 | Tags: Vaxas |
❝ Akiria lay on her side, watching Vaxas with a faint smile. They could be like this forever.
Perhaps not being able to go back to Frearie was okay.
As soon as the thought passed through her mind, she inwardly shook her head, reprimanding herself for thinking that way. As much as she wanted to spend time with Vaxas, she had a duty. 'One day, we'll find a way back.' she told herself. Part of her wondered what would happen if he didn't want to return, but she shook the thought away. She didn't want to think about that.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:40 am

coal denмan
The male chuckled along with Elizabeth, though, a confused look was planted on his face. He tilted his head slightly. What are fire-lizards? They don't sound like anything we have back home in The Colonies. He stated, still lightly laughing, a small smile planted on his face. He cleared his throat and stopped his laughing by biting his tongue, his smile going away as well. It was rare for him to smile, let alone laugh. So doing both at the same time was something. He was usually very stoic. He wondered why he had a sudden change in appearance and mood. Coal glanced to Ashton as Elizabeth spoke to him. The male followed after Elizabeth, heading down the stairs behind her as she began to walk off. Have you explored any other part of this... place. I'm not quite sure what to call it really.

ɑรɦtѳɳ ɗɛɳɱɑɳ
Ashton looked back and fourth between Elizabeth and Coal as they spoke. His eyes seemed to shine with fascination at this new weird term fire-lizard. Fire-lizards! What the hell are those? Are they lizards that are on fire? Or lizards that spit fire? Do they feel like fire to the touch? Or can they create fire? Ooooo, I want to know. Tell me tell me tell me! The boy asked, bouncing on the soles of his feet again, a sign that showed he was excited about something. So he did it often. Ashton looked to Coal as he laughed, a surprised look on his face, he said nothing about it though. Well, I say screw gravity! If this hotel wants to extend into space and possibly on forever it should! Gravity shouldn't hold it down, pun totally intended! He followed after Coal and Elizabeth as the two began to walk off. He walked right beside Coal, still gripping onto the other boys hand.

ครpєภ l๏cкw๏๏๔

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:52 am

Vᴀxᴀs Tᴀᴠʀɪɴᴛʜ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
24 Form Room 310 Tagged: Akiria

"What're you thinking about?" Vaxas whispered,
    Keeping his eyes outside the window. Akiria was usually silent, but this was different.
    It was a different kind of silence; one of contemplation. He knew it from anywhere.
    He thought to himself often if he was a lazy or bad commander.
    He never wanted to do his job because of his personal issues that he wanted to tend to.
    He wanted all this time to himself so badly, and now more than ever.
    He wanted to spend all the time with Akiria that he possibly could,
    simply because that was how he felt about her. She deserved it. She deserved so much,
    but what was he giving her? Love? Attention?
    All he felt was guilt, but maybe that was his pessimism speaking.
    Vaxas thought he was giving her a choice, because he had already made up his mind.
    He wanted to stay here with her. He never wanted to return to a place where death lingers.
    A place where his brother had been assassinated and a world with no future.
    Especially now because he was gone. He carried the guilt of leaving A to lead.

at the worst times, vaxas thinks about captain a
Last edited by passione on Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:28 am

Elizabeth face palmed, smile on her face. "Well," she said, "I think it's best if I showed you what fire-lizards are." Rosa? Ernest? Can you get everyone over here? To Coal, she said, "I'd call it a hotel. I mean, it just looks like one." The next moment, the air around them was full of the twittering 'lizards. Elizabeth held out her right arm and Rosa settled down on it, twining her tail around the arm. Ernest followed a moment later, with an inquisitive chirp. "Friends," Elizabeth replied. "No need to worry." Turning back to the two boys, she explained what fire-lizards were. "Fire-lizards are creatures similar to miniature dragons from the planet of Pern. I stold Rosa and Ernest's eggs from there, kept a few of their hatchlings, and have been alternately smashing or sending the eggs back to Pern. It sounds barbaric but you really don't want to know what the place will be like with thousands of fire-lizards around." She paused for a moment, wondering what next to say. Then she continued. "They can teleport, communicate telepathically, and I'm pretty sure that they can use telekinesis but mine haven't shown any interest or ability to use it. The genders and ranks are color-coded--literally. Golds and greens are females and the highest and second-lowest 'ranks' respectively. Bronzes, browns, and blues are males and their ranks are second-highest to lowest. The size generally depends on the color, too. As you can see," she said dryly, "I Impressed, or bonded with, a few too many. My brother, Raphael, only Impressed one--his blue, Pollen."
sounds.)

Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups