The Dark Carnival (Need People)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Dark Carnival (Accepting)

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:14 am

[Gonna see if I can somehow revive this]

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Open]
Ravi had now gone back to wondering the carnival. The weather was fairly alright and not too cold, which was accompanied by a warm breeze. He smiled to himself as he kept his hands in his pockets and his tail swished lightly with his movements.

DevilsVixen wrote:[center]Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith hid a chuckle, “Judging from the reaction...” Keith gasped, “Don’t tell me you are younger than me.” The boy teased as he as he finally got the chance to get a proper look at the plant, “Hello little fella.” The boy spoke to the little venus fly trap that was chillin near the window.
He did know a little about the Venus fly traps and knew he was going to need to listen to Cyraeneus and heed his warning.
Keith’s wig did start falling on to his face though, as he had crouched to have a better look at the plant, moving the strands behind his ear the boy completely zoned out for a moment until he heard Cyraeneus speak again.
Well from the variety of teas you have you could totally run a tea shop.” The smaller teased. Shortly after the tea cup was placed in front of Keith and the boy stepped away from the plan, “Why thank you darling” Keith replied with the same teasing tone, again.
ImageImageImageImageImage

xxxxImageImage
xx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxx┍──────────────────────┑
xxxxxxxxxTill Death We do Art
xxxxxxxAdult™|They/Them|Danmei
xxx┕──────────────────────┙
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxGift Them - FR - Art Shop
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Dark Carnival (Revived:Need People)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Open
Harley walked around the carnival, having taken some time for himself to explore and take everything in. It was a little odd, and he felt quite daunted, but he knew he'd eventually get used to it all. Perhaps, he wondered, he'd have to find something to actually do - something that involved working at the carnival. What, though, he wasn't sure. There were plenty of food and drink stalls... and many other stalls and performers as well. He'd find something to do eventually, though, he was sure... hopefully.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Tagged: Keith
"That depends. I'm actually 20." Cyraeneus replied. At least, he was in human years, but he wasn't going to mention that just yet, of course. He listened as the human spoke to his Venus Flytraps, rolling his eyes a little, though he had a hidden smile because it was kind of endearing.

After he'd given the tea to the human, he scoffed a little. So it was going to be like that, hm? "You're welcome, Sweetheart." Cyraeneus replied, and he sat down behind the table, and gestured towards the other seat, as an invite for the human to sit down. "Do sit." he said, then he glanced over the human again, before figuring that he should probably introduce himself. "My name is Cyraeneus, by the way. Sigh-ray-knee-us." he sounded his name out as well, for ease. "And your name is?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:25 pm

[Kim Ravi - 19 - Male - Fox Demon - Carnival Grounds - Tags: Harley]
Ravi had been wondering for quite a bit before he spotted Harley, he smiled about to go over to the human but then paused in his tracks as he held his hand close to his chest. He had separated from him without an explanation and then coming up cheerfully would be weird. The boy sighed a little as he tried to think of what he could do, if he should approach or not.

Keith - 19 - Male - Human - Mythical Readings - Tags: Cyraeneus Bourne
Keith looked at Cyraeneus now with disbelief, "You're only a year older than me... No way..." He spoke looking up and down the other.

Once the tea got handed to him he took it with a thank you and smiled at the aroma, which proved it was pretty high quality tea.
He then raised his eyebrow at the use of 'sweetheart' but didn't comment and followed the demon to the table. He set his cup down gently and pulled a chair back now taking a seat, and fixing her skirt.
"That's a lovely name, hun" He commented with a smile, "Call me Fuyumi, kind sir." She also introduced herself.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
Tagged: Ravi
He watched a performer that was enticing the passing crowd, and when he stepped away, he spotted Ravi, also out and about. Harley smiled to himself, but hesitated just as he was about to go and approach. He wasn't sure if Ravi would want to see him. He hoped the fox demon wouldn't be upset. However, he didn't want to avoid Ravi. Harley steeled himself, and then walked towards Ravi, waving. "Hey there!" he called out, with a warm smile.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
He leaned back in his chair a little, quite relaxed, being in his own atmosphere. "It's nice to meet you, Fuyumi." Cyraeneus said, waited a moment, then added, "You also have a nice name, Love. " He wasn't entirely sure why they were still using pet names for each other - and clearly using it to tease one another - but he wasn't going to address it, nor was he going to stop. If he did stop, then that would mean giving in to the human, and he wasn't about to do that.
"So. What do you normally work as?" Cyraeneus asked, tilting his head slightly to one side.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:19 pm

Ravi was about to walk off but jumped a little when he got called and looked at Harley as a shy smile spread on his face. "Hey..." He replied as he now also started to walk over to the male, he kinda felt bad just standing there and making the other walk the way there so he had decided to meet him halfway there.

Keith now crossed his legs as he also enjoyed the warm cup of tea, it was warming him up but he still felt a little cold, "Why thank you dear... He hummed with a smile and a slight shiver. Cyraeneus appeared to be a quite of an interesting person but there was something off he couldn't pinpoint. On the other hand, Keith could totally get lost in his eyes.
"Oh, I'm a university student." Keith replied as he now snapped out of his little train of thoughts and replied the other, "I do work little odd jobs here and there though."

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
He was pleased that Ravi hadn't run off - and even walked to meet him halfway! Or maybe he was just being optimistic. Harley kept smiling warmly, and waited until they had both stopped walking - now right in front of one another - before he spoke again. "So... how are you..?" he asked. He knew it hadn't been that long since they saw one another, but he was still a little unsure. He rubbed the back of his neck, still a little nervous - why was he so nervous? He was never nervous about anything.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Oh no. Cyraeneus thought, as Fuyumi said that she was a university student. While there was no escape for humans - or, really, anyone - from the carnival, he did feel a little bad for Fuyumi. He didn't want to make it known that there was anything wrong, though, so he continued the conversation, casually. "What are you studying?" Cyraeneus asked. Perhaps he'd be able to direct the human towards a part of the carnival related to whatever she was studying... help her settle in a bit more or something.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Ravi now looked to the floor as he kicked some air before Harley spoke up and he looked up, "I'm okay, thank you." He replied a little bit too shyly for him. He paused for a moment looking around, "Hows... How's the carnival?" He asked now fiddling with his fingers. He was also glad that those whispers were gone.

Keith continued to sip his tea as he continued to take in his surrounding more, he then sat up a little straighter, "I'm an make up and fashion major." He replied, "But I kinda wanted to study flowers, but I'm not that smart enough for that." The boy laughed nervously. He was disappointed in himself that he couldn't major in biology and instead settled for something more creative.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:03 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
He nodded a little, in acknowledgement. "Good." Harley said, though he noted how shy the response was, and tried not to think of how endearing the fox demon was. Then, he responded to the question. "It's nice. I've taken most of it in by now, I think. Though I'm pretty sure there's even more I haven't seen yet. I'm surprised I haven't gotten lost yet." Harley said, and he shrugged a little. He hadn't yet found somewhere he he could work or fit in well, but he hoped that would be figured out later on.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
Make up and Fashion... that would work, Cyraeneus thought. He was sure lots of performers would appreciate the help. The flowers, though? "That sounds interesting. Perhaps you'd like to see the performers and their make up and outfits later on?" Cyraeneus suggested. "... And I'm sure there's a garden somewhere around if you wanted to take a look. I'm not sure how well it's kept, though. I mostly just focus on my own Venus Flytraps, of course." he added.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WhiskeyFox » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Ravi nodded a little, "That's good to hear." He gave a little smile. He then looked around the carnival, "It's good that you are getting accustomed to it." He commented, "It's ever growing, so you will probably see something new every once in a while." He added softly, now shifting from one to another again, as he wasn't too sure what else he could say to Harley.
On the other hand his heart was beating like crazy for some reason and he couldn't figure why.

Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" Keith asked tiling his head to the side. He tried his best to read Cyraeneus now, at first he was a bit reluctant and now he was being nice to him and offering to maybe show around the carnival.

xxxxImageImage
xxxxxxxxx
x⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯Image⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
xxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
WhiskeyFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:30 pm

Harley Ashworth
20|Male|Human
"I can imagine, with so many people coming in." Harley said, and he glanced away for a few moments, trying to figure out what to say. It felt like there was a tension in the air, and he wasn't sure what to do about it. "Hey... I'm... I'm sorry if I upset you earlier. I didn't mean to." Harley finally said, apologetically, and he rubbed the back of his neck again. His nervous feeling hadn't subsided like he hoped it would have, and he didn't know why.

Cyraeneus Bourne
20|Male|Siren
"Do you miss me being less than nice?" Cyraeneus asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because I can change that if you want, Hotshot." although he attempted to appear innocent, there was still an unmistakable smirk on his face, and a glint of mischief in his eye. "Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not showing you around or anything. You can go and do that yourself. I have a show to get ready for later myself anyway." he added.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me