☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:39 am

Jaai shrugged. "Hey, can I?! I haven't gotten to use my powers in ages!"
She truly was excited about her powers. The last time she used them was to freeze a pack of turkey.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:42 am

Cyprian smirked, and sat cross-legged, still upside-down on the ceiling. He put his hand behind his back. "Anyone who wants to kill Ant boy, pick a number between 1 and 5. Closest gets his life."
"You're betting on who gets to kill me?!" Cilan yelled at Cyprian, laughing in disbelief. "Come on! Let's talk about this, heart to heart."
Cyprian laughed. "Your heart's gonna stop soon. Why bother?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:45 am

Jaai scowled. One through five? Surely she can guess this. She pressed her fingers against her temple.
"Four," she decided, still watching Cilan's broken body. He looked quiet horrified. Jaai didn't mind the guilt.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:48 am

(I check an hour ago and 2 people posted now I check and there are like 20 xD could I please have a recap?)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:53 am

[Cyprian woke everyone up, because it's training day. Mallory scared Cilan with spiders, and he freaked out and hid in a tree. Then he ended up falling out and breaking his back, and he can't move any of his limbs. Cyprian found his gift of walking on vertical and upside down surfaces, so he's safe from Mallory's wolf pack which is mad at him. Now Cyprian is making people pick a number between 1 and 5 if they want to kill Cilan.]
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:09 am

Mallory rolled her eyes at Cyprian, walked over to him and slapped him across the face. "Are you insane?" She knelt down beside Cilan. "Are you sure his back is broken? He doesn't seem to be screaming in pain." She said, crossing her arms. She called a wolf over and it laid down close to Cilan. "Your back may be broken, but it still needs to be warm if you want any chance of healing." She then took a small bottle out of her pocket, which contained a bit of blue liquid. "Drink."
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:17 am

Olivia

She finally woke up from the noise accruing and sung her body down still holding onto the support beam with her legs. She looked at anyone still in the cabin confused, "hello, sorry for sleeping in but could you tell me what is happening right now?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:24 am

Why didn't Mallory just kill him? Jaai sighed impatiently.
"Guys, it's so much easier if we just-" she drew a line across her neck. "Really, it would. And plus, hey, training for two people. Two people."
Father would have backed her up. He was every rational. Jaai chided her wandering mind.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:34 am

Laurel sat up sleepily, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She had fallen asleep in the same tree she was star gazing in last night, and never really went back inside. She hopped off and took the time to glance around. "What's going on?"

Erion had been sleeping on the couch inside, but joined everyone outside. "How does everyone have so much energy in the morning." He sighed and plopped down by a tree, trying to go back to sleep.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:40 am

lily walked out of the cabin to observe the scene, rubbing sleepily at her eyes. Man, sleeping on the floor was a terrible idea, she groaned mentally, rolling her eyes and she cracked her back. "Today we're training our powers. Looks like Cilan broke all his bones, but he's okay now." Lily explained to Laurel and Olivia.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me