Subject 1 (New and accepting!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

have you seen frozen?

yes
57%
no
43%
whats frozen?
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Subject 1 (New and accepting!)

Postby .:Tempest:. » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:59 am

Adam nodded "Ok thats alright." He said and once he got to the doorstep shook his fur turning back into a human.
.:Tempest:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bade » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Nama

"Do you know how to light it or should I?? I'm not sure if I should play around with fire too much!" Nama giggled.
Bade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Tempest:. » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:47 am

Adam smiled "I can light it." He told her walking into the cabin. It was much more warm then outside. Adam looked around finding a matchbox and lit on match throwing it into the fireplace, soon the fire had lit and it was toasty in the cabin.
.:Tempest:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bade » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Nama

"I've only moved here fairly recently, and I don't know how or where to do a lot of stuff, mainly getting food. Do they give us stuff when we're in the cabins or are there places where we need to go to eat or do we catch our own food. Because I don't want to be killing animals because they might be people but I'm really hungry." At exactly the right time, her stomach rumbled. She giggled and blushed.
Bade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me