☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Laurel smiled gratefully at Ari. "Thanks." She tipped the pot that their food was in slightly, so that she poured a moderate amount for Jaai and Cyprian. Rummaging through Erion's pack, she found a few metallic spoons. She then took the plates out after she had stabbed the spoons lightly into the Sloppy Joes. She walked in front of Cyprian, and whispered quietly so that Jaai wouldn't wake. "Food's ready, here ya go." She placed a plate in front of Jaai, and held out the other for Cyprian as she sat down slowly, making sure she didn't spill it at all.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 pm

"You're welcome."
Ari looked out the window, trying to guess what time it was. Whatever time it was, it was late. She was surprised more people weren't sleeping.
A huge gust of cold wind blew through the non-existent windows. Ari grabbed one of her arms, "When did it become so cold outside?"
Last edited by spicy, on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:36 pm

"Thank you," Rowan said to Lily, and then he kind of partially blacked out when she kissed his head. He lay back on the bed, unsure if he was awake or still dreaming, and exhaled a slow deep breath. It took him a moment to realize someone was talking to him. His eyes opened slowly, and there was a hazy smile on his face as he looked up at Ari. "Yes, yes," he just agreed with everything she said.

"Thanks," Cyprian said and took his food. He usually ate it cold, so he just set it on the floor and waited for it to cool down completely.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:40 pm

Olivia

Now that she knew he was ok she turned around and silently and left the room and as she walked to the kitchen she smelled something delicious. She smiled as she entered the kitchen, "I smell something good, is dinner ready?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:41 pm

"Yep. It's been ready for a few minutes now."
Ari knew Rowan was still kind of dazed from being unconscious, so she brought him a plate with a sloppy Joe.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:44 pm

With the sound of Cyprian's voice, Jaai shook awake. A plate of food sat in front of her, and for a minute she lived in the reality that morning came and Cyprian made her a wonderful breakfast.
Then she realized it was dark and that was not eggs and bacon.
"What on earth...? How long was I asleep?" She muttered, mostly to herself. She shuffled over and had to pull away from Cyprian's arms for a minute. She immediately regretted it, but reasoned that she had to eat. She picked up the plate, gently poking the spoon that impaled the sandwich. A sloppy joe. How... charming.
She sniffed the messy plate, finding it to smell rather distasteful. Nevertheless, she took a bite. Maybe it wasn't the best tasting food, but it filled the aching need in Jaai's growling stomach.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Olivia

She nodded and grabbed a plate then put sloppy how on it along with a fork, she then flew up to one of the support beams and started to eat up there.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Laurel sighed as she walked back inside, grabbed one of the last three plates, and poured herself a little bit. Taking another spoon from Erion's bag, she walked out and placed the plate onto a tree branch and climbed up, making sure she didn't accidentally knock the plate off. satisfied with her new location in the treetops, she laid down and looked up at the starry night sky. She'd always love the sky; it comforted her, and didn't demand her to speak. That was one of the reasons she had insisted on taking the bed by the window. She was lost in her thoughts, her food already forgotten.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Ari grabbed one of the remaining plates and grabbed a sloppy joe and a fork. This didn't taste very good, but she didn't say anything, since Cilan took a while to make this.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 pm

(I don't think Cilan's sloppy joes are bad, Jaai just really hates sloppy joes. A lot.)
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me